News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

anti Christ

Previous topic - Next topic

no_leaf_clover

"The question is why God allows that to happen?" - tyler

"That one makes me laugh every time" - roy

i can see where roy's coming from. it's amusing to me, too. when you look at such questions from an atheist's point of view, maybe you can understand why..

"yea, i would like to see you laugh, i would like to see you walking down a street when someone puts a bag over your head, shoves you in the trunk, then tortures and mutilates you for 50 day straight, keeping you alive on glucose life support, ripping out 1 organ at a time while shouting and chanting to satan.

Yeah i would really like to see you laugh"

so why would 'god' allow that to happen, tyler? he's supposively infinitely forgiving yet you seem to think these things take place, and i don't doubt they do. this alone would challenge a very basic concept of christian god: that he is infinitely loving and forgiving as well as all-powerful. now one of those statements is apparently not true. if he was infinitely loving he would save one of his followers from being tortured, right? unless he wasn't all-powerful.. and if he wasn't infinitely loving, he would have the opportunity to save the person, but would just choose not to. why? because the person wasn't 'holy' enough? . . .
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

Terry B

To understand a criminal, one must think like a criminal.

To understand God, one must think like...

Whoaa... Is this even possible? [:P]

A fish trying to understand the fisherman? Is there a fishermen?

What is God realy like? What is characteristic of God? Is God all-forgiving? Is God just? How can God be just and merciful at the same time? Do God forgive our wrong to Him (just for convenience... do you really believe God is male, or female, like us? Or really this only applies to us? What about amoeba?) This has been discussed for such a long time.. And surprisingly the answer are not any nearer to us...

Find out this, and more when you are no longer in this world. Or you may went through all eternity not knowing the truth at all.

Ps: Don't ask me about this, I'm just making it up as I type...[;)]

no_leaf_clover

if that was referring to me, i was just going off of what the christian church is constantly preaching. i'm atheist, so i would have no opinion by choice.

Terry B

Actually it was not to anyone in particular. Only just general feeling about this thread.

Considering you're an atheist, don't you feel that it's a waste of time to talk about a non-existent being?[:D]

Or is it a part time job?

Anyway it's always human nature to only think about God when in dire need. Where is god when I need One?

This message is posted not in the serioustest of mode. Any offense is not intentional.

no_leaf_clover

just as much of a waste of time for you to talk about it. [;)] i wasnt debating god anyway. originally i was just supporting something someone else said that tyler seemed to be a little hostile towards.

RoyHarper

It's a good thing I came across this thread!  Thank you Tyler for this valuable information!

Why have I changed my tune?  Three nights ago as I was casually walking home and I encountered a man.  He was tall, dark and dressed in an odd fasion.  He said 'Honor me, for I am the Falconer!', I replied with what I thought was a coy remark.  To my shock, he became enraged.  Never have I seen a man so red with hatred for another.  He attacked me, so quickly, so violently that I pondered whether he harnessed some other force.

As I lay there in my own crapulence, in a bloody mess of confusion, I cried.  He heard my cry, and responded with more anger and fear.  I was carried away, into a small building within a forest.  It had some odd markings around the building, my blood curled at the thought.  I tried to grasp what was going on, but my own survival took priority.  At this point, The Falconer sat me down in an old wooden chair.  In front of me was a desk and a knife.  I could not copprehend what was going on, or what was going to happen.  Yet soon enough, I did.  The Falconer removed my digets, finger by finger while chanting something in tongues.  It was at this point I realized my ignorance, my stupidity... he was a satanist.

At any rate, long story short I got home and typed this message with the remaing two fingers I have.

Terry B

Yeah, you're right. Of course I'm wasting my time ...[:I] (and other people reading)At least we get to rake our post..[:P]

Mirador

Tyler,

Here's another post that shows we have a very religious crowd here. Almost five hundred readings, but just a little over thirty replies.

Mirador

Hephaestus

The Antichrist isnt a person, its a consortium, a consortium of the leaders of the world, the leaders of banks and large corporations - the term 666 which is said to be the mark of the devil is in todays world in just about everybodys wallet or purse - the word VISA which is on your VISA card is in ancient numerals derived from I believe 2 civilisations is represented as the number 666. The mark we will recieve will be a chip in the top of the hand which will replace the bank card.

Leviiathan

The antichrist thesis will be applied to any matching situation when the proper scenario arises. Oddly enough, I think mathematics would be great in explaining this.

Tyler

I know this is not related to OBE but i wanted to ask what you know about this matter

Do you belive such character will appear

If yes what kind of life the prohpesies say he will have before rising to power

When is he suppose to rise to power

For what purpose

And finally how old he should be say around 2012?

There must be some 'hard to find' prophesies and clues somewhere in Bible surely?