News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

annunaki

Previous topic - Next topic

no_leaf_clover

pffffft... is that a joke? youre not going to be able to cram that much evidence into some sort of conspiracy idea. your own christian bible is from the same source as these things you warn against.
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

Tayesin

Hi Again.
No leaf, sorry for taking so long to get back to you on this.

As you know, the rosetta stone was found in 1799, and contained Egyptian Heiroglyphs, Demotic Greek and Heirarchal Greek.  Some time later ( sorry, don't have the date)a cylinder was also found that was inscibed in four languages; Egyptian heiroglyphs, both ancient Greeks and Cunieform.

Champollon decoded the Egyptian heiroglyphs, which inspired Greek scholars to break the codes of the two Greek forms.  From there, the rosetta stone was deciphered.  We know that all three languages told the same story, scholars then relised that they could use this knowledge to decipher the cunieform on the cylinder as it was assumed that the four languages also told the same story.  Which we know it did. This was how the Cunieform language was deciphered, and led to the majority of Sumerian tablets being deciphered by 1930.  The rest is history. (always wanted to say that. LOL)

Have tried to find someone else who remembers the NASA statement on what it called the 10th planet, with no great luck.  Some people do remember but do not recall where they saw it.  And the man from the privately owned and operated observatory near here will not answer my calls.  I upset him a lot by pushing the Nibiru thing with him, and he knows I am the president of the UFO and Paranormal Research group here, so according to him, I am a heathen and not a scientist. LOL at that.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help, good luck with your research.

Love always.

Varner-LaPrade

no-leaf.thanks.but im not stupid

no_leaf_clover

quote:
Originally posted by Varner-LaPrade

no-leaf.thanks.but im not stupid

youre not exactly immediate either.
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

MJ-12

I don't get this.

No Leaf, you claim that Nibiru being 12 times the size of Jupiter and other claims are "impossible" but you have no problem with an alien race evolving on a planet that swings wildly out of the solar system and needs GOLD to sustain its atmosphere?

If these "annunaki" even exist, then they did not evolve on nibiru and are superfluous to the whole planet X thing.

Come on man! They're going to visit us when their planet swings around? You mean they don't have spacecraft already capable of traveling here?

The holes in this theory follow one after the other, but if you want to hold up Sitchin as some kind of untouchable source on ancient/future knowledge when scores of websites I found at a glance say otherwise, then be my guest, believe what you will.

Tayesin

Hi Folks.

quote:
Originally posted by MJ-12

You mean they don't have spacecraft already capable of traveling here?

MJ, firstly let me say, great Nic you got there.

The ancient Sumerian Texts tell us and show us in the artwork that the Anunnaki used Rocketry to get to Earth from Nibiru.  According to the texts, this was the level of technology that the Anunnaki had from approximately 420,000 B.C. up to and including the last passage recorded by them.

These texts are very specific on their descriptions of the technology and say also that the Anunnaki launched their rockets while Nibiru was still far out in the solar system.  This, as it is recorded,  was so the crew and passengers had enough time to do their duty here and still be able to launch for a return to their homeworld without 'missing' the window of opportunity that came with the planets curve around our sun.

Further to this, the trajectory taken by the craft is also recorded in very specific detail, including waystation stops on Mars etc.   The descriptions included altitude and yaw adjustments that were necessary to aline the craft with the 'beacons' that they used in the areas that are now Iraq, Turkey and Egypt.

As one emminent scientist put it to me two years ago,  "The Sumerians recorded things about our solar system in such advanced detail.  Things that we are only discovering in our very recent history.  So if they have been 80% correct so far,  why would we throw the whole story out in the trash to replace it with theories that are yet to be 10% proven."

A good question I believe.

Varner-LaPrade

i was fast enough.wasnt i

sichtin is god

Radha

In a slightly different vein, annunakim had another art we only hear faint hints of today.  They knew how to design a structure so that the structure would resonate to a certain wavelength.  You could supposedly enter the structure/building, and just as in a room full of pendulums, the biggest pendulum will soon have all the other pendulums oscillating in it's rythmn, the human occupants bodies would begin to approach resonance also.  This comes down to us in the design of certain buildings such as some cathedrals, the pentagon etc.
This may have been a "cousin" to how the egyptians knew how to build a pyramid.  I have a group of friends in an esoteric order in Europe who were allowed by the egyptian govt (quite secretly) to spend the night in the kings chamber in the pyramid.  They said once they felt the resonance (to some degree...a better resonance would require them to stay their a few days) they performed some rituals with excellent results.
Annunakim had many skills we may never know of.

Tao

Asgard, Annunaki, Jaffa, Nox, Guauld, Pleiadiansn Ishtar
Damn they are so many.. We are outnumbered

Thawon :)

Tao

I forgot about ET.. (sorry dude)

Thawon

James S

quote:
Originally posted by Radha

In a slightly different vein, annunakim had another art we only hear faint hints of today.  They knew how to design a structure so that the structure would resonate to a certain wavelength.

This practice was actually fairly common in the building of churches some time back. An Anglican church near where I used to live was tuned to low "C". Most of the worlds old great churches and cathedrals are similarly tuned.

James.

Radha

Hi James,  You're right.  I used to wonder why some cathedrals felt the way they did.
Once I knew this I'd go places and stand in the old temples etc to see if I could sense/feel anything.  I had mind blowing experiences in Greece in Corinth and in a Sun temple in another city.  I also spen a lot of time at the ruins of the temple at Eulosis (sp?).  At that temple the energy was still strong even after centuries.
When Baigent and Lincoln were researching Knights Templar for their extraordinary books, they found a perfect five pointed star between the surrounding mountain tops and the center of the Templar encampment.  I say perfect, not meaning to the inch perfect, but for resonance purposes it was perfect.
Look at all the hoopla ove pyramid structures a few years back.  Remember the pyramid thing that would re-sharpen razor blades if they were left under it overnight, etc?  Makes  me wish I had a way to research this more in depth.
Cheers,
Radha

Varner-LaPrade

They are coming. Be prepared.Be very prepared.