News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Any one fancy getting back on the remote viewing?

Previous topic - Next topic

majour ka

"Some bloke" started the post "Experiment, everyone welcome to take part" it was great, but it seems to have gone dead.

If any one Fancy's starting it up again let me know and ill start with a target on say... Saturday and post the answer 3 or 4 days later.

Let me know gang, Marcus.

Nostic

Dude, I would REALLY love to do this, but at this time, I'm simply not prepared. All in time though... all in time. When I can do this accurately, believe me, I will make it known so we can run some experiments.

I think that old thread died because no one here is yet at a level that'll give them very accurate results, consistently.
It's good though that some are trying to develop their skills with the Astral Pulse Island project.

-lines-

I'm interested in remote sight, need to learn how to do it sometime. Had a spontaneous thing once, which I've been told could have been it. Only thing was the stuff I saw was perfectly normal in clarity; like looking out of my eyes. I'm trying to find a site that describes this type of sight, but remote sight is as I've found
- Skeptical until proven otherwise -

alexd

Are there any good tutorials available that teach how to do this well?

Alex
I want to be in the energy, not with the enemy
A place for my head

majour ka

Hey, every body, I'm not an authority on the subject but last time we tried I had some pretty good success with out any formal training.

I personally think most people under estimate the true potential and power of their own mind energy that is more ready available to use in this kind of way than they realise.

Lines, mentioned a spontaneous experience. Ive had the same where just for a moment and for no apparent reason Ive been able to give people some amazing Clairvoyance, but the question is how to summon this vision at will. I have got better at it, all though not consistently, but this is exactly what this kind of remote viewing fun and and friendly experiment would be for, its not a competition, It doesn't mater if we get them wrong, but the only way we might improve is if we practice and find for our selves the part of our minds that gives us the information we are looking for. Learning any new skill takes practice.

I believe one good method is to close your eyes, take a few deep breathes to clear and raise your energy, then imagine you are physically taking the journey to the target, for example you might imagine your self floating out of the window then flying to the target, imagine the route you might take, then when you arrive imagine you are having a good look around. be aware of the feelings and thoughts you receive and what you can see. You might imagine you walk, run or drive, it doesn't matter, just stay positive and trust your feeling's. I believe with a little practice amazingly accurate results can be achieved. I personally see easier with my eyes open now, but this is why it would be good to just give it ago and share our experiences to help each other.

I started looking at playing cards face down, trying to guess red or black, apparently if you score more than 50 percent you are demonstrating good psychic ability. I did this for a short while every day, you can imagine my surprise when after only a couple of weeks I started seeing the actual card !, color suit and everything ! this has helped me find the place in my mind to see clairvoyant. I hadn't tried this in a while, until the other day and found it difficult to start with, demonstrating again the need to practice to improve.

I feel the easier and less formal the method the more practical it will be to use, IE if you need some clairvoyant or higher mind help you may not be in a situation where you can say "guys just give me 20 minutes while I meditate". Ive found the the playing card thing has given me the ability to call on clairvoyant help in business meetings and all kinds of situations fairly easily, I should really practice more.

I'm going to put up the first target this Saturday the 23rd and post the answer on Wednesday four days later, speak tya all soon Marcus.

greatoutdoors

Marcus, I am interested in taking a shot, but would like to know when you will be concentrating on the target. It's 1:25 Central (Daylight Savings time) where I'm at now. What time is it in your locale, and can you nail a time for Saturday's experiment?

majour ka

Hey Great out doors, I wasn't aware that was necessary, in the previous experiments we just picked target and that was it. If you want to pick a specific time it might be easier when its some one Else's turn to post a target, only because I have a huge work load at the moment and couldn't guarantee a time just now.

majour ka

OK gang, to make it a little more interesting Ive got two targets for you.

All we need is a target name, so the first one I'm going to call "Majour ka Items 1"

Ive placed some random objects on top my fridge.

The second is a geographical location, I will call it "Majour ka Location 1" I will post pictures of everything on Wednesday, good luck, Marcus.

P.S If it helps any I'm currently located in Cyprus in the Mediterranean.

Eol007

Marcus,

Sounds cool.. is there a time constraint on this?

Best,

Stephen

majour ka

Hi Stephen, I suggested posting the answers on Wednesday but some if people prefer longer I'm sure that's fine. Interestingly when a few of us had a ago at this last time when "Some bloke" started it, the less time we were given the better the results ( look at some blokes post " Experiment everyone welcome to take part) maybe it was down to a kind of get on with feeling.

Great out doors, I was thinking more about what you said and that sounds more like telepathy to me as apposed to remote viewing, but I'm sure telepathy plays its part as well.

majour ka

Well today is wednesday and no ones had ago!!    :?

Oh well, ill leave posting it till some body does.

Regards Marcus