News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Anyone ever heard of this?

Previous topic - Next topic

TheDarkChakra

I heard of something ridiculous yet a few times. From my friend and some sites i heard of ability to go super human. Sounds dbzish but it can happen just like chi balls are dbzish too yet theyre on this forum. I'm not naive, i wont believe if someone told me they can destroy the world with a single thought but i do believe anything is possible. I'm not a dbz freak little boy here. I cannot prove super human but i believe 50% that's its possible so I'm posting if anyone at all did it here?

abstractstrife

Dont be silly. And whats to say its real? Am I supposed to just trust someone I have only seen post once. Provide some sources.

Citizenerased87

Sounds like someone watched just a bit too much dragonball Z!

Haha I used to be a DBZ kid...ahh the fond memories.....

TheDarkChakra

No realy i think its possible but u gotta be mad as hell and power up i heard. Come on this site is all about supernatural things this is nothing compared to some stuff on this forum.

NickJW

peaceful warrior

You have to at least be able to back up what you r saying. You can't just come and say i can destroy an entire city with just a single thought
The only people truely happy in life are the ignorent and the wise

TheDarkChakra

How the hell do i back up anything ever on this site? or a better question how can i even prove chi to people who dont believe in it?

My post is about if anyone heard of this that i can talk to. This must be rare cause my friend did it but i wanna find mroe ppl who did it. I heard to transform, u gotta be so ticked youre about to explode and then u power up while screaming and releasing everything.

Come on we all are here in this forum registered "because" we believe about OBE so this can exist too, cant it?

How can you say i watch too much dbz? everyone here can make a chi ball and blast ppl like dbz! transformation can exist too!

NickJW

Blast people with chi? Wow, you really do watch too much DBZ.
Let me know when you find someone who can blow things up with their chi.

karnautrahl

I've worked with energy since I was young. I felt it first when I was 7, consciously used it when I was 11 and trained it ever since. Repeatedly I've tried to take it "to the limit" with rage, anger, determination and sheer obsessiveness. I've sweated buckets in the cold, ended up in tears, and healed folks with it.

Chi balls and blasting with them-sounds like b*ll*x to me. Too much TV. I'll believe this side of it when I see/experience it. I'm 28 now and have had a lot of success with healing using this, so "chi" (if you like) exists, definitly. DBZ nonsense..is just that.
May your [insert choice of deity/higher power etc here] guide you and not deceive you!

TheDarkChakra

But u can blow thinks up with chi! its about making a solid. Nothing is impossible I'm telling you. Doesn't matter how many years you practice it all depends on the right way to do it. You can transform but it takes so much rage ur inches from dieing from your own anger. Its when some mystical energy empowers you, read this site: http://theteachingsofki.tripod.com/ . If you can heal people with magic called "chi" then u can definitely hurt them, If u can each GOD through just sleeping and creating your own universe then going super human isn't that great.

Wether or not u guys believe in it, it exist. I'm not gonna go proving it.This post is about those who have done it.

yo does the creator of "Our ultimate reality" go to these forums?

BTW: Its not that most techniques are taken from dbz, its that dbz took them from REAL life.

peaceful warrior

Although for some of the things on the website that you gave, it was all hopes and dreams of a kid trying to be like the people in dbz. Although I am not surprised since the kid was 13 when he made the website. I mean honestly do you really think that you can cut a man in half because you made a "ki ball" flat. Have a little sense and don't believe everything you read
The only people truely happy in life are the ignorent and the wise

TheDarkChakra

hmm... good point. But i also heard some people in life who did it. Chi and everything on this forum is magic and supernatural that most people dont believe and laught at u. Still why cant it be possible to go super human?

and on that site that kid said he did a lot of those techniques and that he copied them off somewhere else.

I'm telling you its as possible as anything else in here.

Draege

Its all so and so said this and claimed this and that. There is never proof. If you know people who have made such personal claims I highly recommend asking for demonstrations- because otherwise you'll never find out the truth.

If you do plan to go ask for some demonstrations, be prepared for some very persuassive excuses =)

FuM

dragon dragon dragonball z da da da da du du du du da da dada dragonball z

NickJW

I thought christianity was bad, you're brainwashed by DBZ! It's a show, it is not possible to do any of those things, and no one ever has. You are just making illogical assumptions.

Ybom

Quote from: TheDarkChakraMy friend did it and i hard on some sites u can do it too. My friend said there are 200 super human forms he made 2 mystic and theres a form to transform into an angel or devil. Anyone ever done any of transformations? This is real im not lieing.
You need to (re)learn how to properly design and post topics. You don't give good enough sources to provide valid substance. It may be a good start for a fantasy novel though, but based on your writing abilities...meh.

These are really good tips on how to properly form posts for any bulletin board.
I come prepared...with COOKIES! No, you can't have one!

TheDarkChakra

I guess i do need to learn how to post better topics. Dude can you people prove the existence of chi? i never got proven but i still practiced and was able to use it. I cant prove u the existence of super human because its much more rare than creating a chi. Those who use it keep it very secret, all those families keep a low profile.

Can you guys just think for a moment thats it is possible?

karnautrahl

There are open minds then there are minds so open that they become vapor.

What I mean is being open minded to me, means questioning and examining. Not accepting just any old thing no matter how well worded or argued.

I don't believe in the existance of "chi". I know what "chi" feels like-if I tell you I use the word "chi" as a convenient label for a set of sensations involved in conciously directing energy for a purpose.  For me, belief is for when you can't know.
A sort of pointless thing to do sometimes. Belief in the right place is useful, but belief as a replacement for actual knowledge to me seems rather daft.

As for families with super chi keeping it secret. Please, that's back to the old conspiracy theories stuff to be honest. I'm definitly with the skeptic brigade on that one.  Whilst I don't believe any of us here know all that is possible by a long stretch, that doesn't mean that I should believe anything that someone claims is real and happening either.

btw, devout DBZ'er topics seem to turn up here with alarming regularity as does the closely related "chi miracles" topic.   I've no doubt that some amazing things can and have been done with energy work having experienced such myself but this blasting things with chi stuff is pretty tiresome.  I would say to the next DBZ wannabe, please, please don't bother to post it-just prove it. Somethings are kinda not worth debating.
May your [insert choice of deity/higher power etc here] guide you and not deceive you!

TheDarkChakra

What the hell does everyone here points to dbz?! I am not pointing to dbz at all! I'm saying it could be possible. What no one believes chi is real just like u guys dont believe in super human. Its the same thing. I cant prove it. But u guys cant prove chi either so each cancel each other out and in conclusion theres a 50% chance super human exists. Get it? I can also say u all guys are dbz wannabes trying to do all sorts of energy and healing excrement.

karnautrahl

Wronski Feint

I dont know much about chi and the far eastern energy works, but I do know that you can use energy to enhance physical ability.  Im not talking about making balls and shooting them or any of that hoo-hah but more like psi steroids.   You can use your energy to become faster or stronger, I really cant tell you how because im still working it out for myself.
"Come and See"
So I looked, and behold a dark angel.  And the name of him was Life, and Hell fell before him.
And power was given to him over the whole of the earth, to clense with mind, with sword, with light and by the love of the earth.

EtheriK

Yeah, I think that's similar to Shaolin monks and their feats of strength and endurance. Mind over matter and all that. I'm pretty sure they're not the only people to manipulate energy in that way. Seen that thing where one monk'll push a spear against his neck and it won't pierce? Yeah. Anyway... How'd you get your avatar to be that size Wronski Feint? Mine sucks, it's so small... It says I can only have it at 49k size or something.  :question:  :question:  :question:

:lol:

TheDarkChakra

Yeah you can enhance your strength greatly with chi. But im talking about super human is that when you get so ticked that a "mystic energy" empowers you, the energy that hasnt been discovered even by the author of our ultimate reality. I heard you must have a very great amount of strength in every muscle and extremely good martial arts skills before enraging to ascending the limit.
I believe anything is possible

EtheriK

I fixed my avatar.  :grin:  Anyway, I wouldn't be totally sure about that. I think it's amazing in itself to be able to manipulate energy in such a way that you can't be pierced. I'd doubt that you'd need to be proficient in martial arts or have great physical strength because the energy you're talking about has nothing to do with physical attributes. Mind over matter. But still... "getting ticked" doesn't seem like the correct mind frame to be in in order to achieve anything. I don't see the point hey. What's the reason you seek this power anyway? (Much better avatar :lol:)

Kallas

Quote from: TheDarkChakra...ticked that a "mystic energy" empowers you...  ...you must have a very great amount of strength in every muscle and extremely good martial arts skills...

:D i think its things like that that are giving everyone the DBZ ideas... Yea i understand your frustration with the fact that your not talking about dbz at all (use a bad example once and whoosh you've lost it).

Anyway based on western energy work (which is basically the same as the eastern idea of chi.) It is possible to do as EtheriK and Feint said, great un-natural things such as body enhancements. As to super human enhancements well I'm less likely to go straight out and endorse it, however i can understand the principle behind it...

Also in consideration to building up extreme anger, you don't need to know a martial art to do this :) sure anger is generated much more easily if you have a quick way of dealing with it ( that is why arts teach restraint and meditation, in order to calm and control) but extreme anger can be generated by anyone. ( i know that kinda missed the point). Anger such as this is called blind rage and it means exactly that blindrage, you are so oblivious to anything that you don't care what happens as long as the source of your anger is eliminated. Norse mythology speaks of a type of energy manipulation (aided along by certain drugs) that was used to send warriors into a blood-lust and after an anger provoking speech they would go and kill everything until the goal was achieved. I suppose that this would count as being super human through energy work but I'm pretty sure that's not exactly what you meant. As for shooting energy out of your hands... i don't know, but hey anythings possible.

:D