News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Anyone ever heard of this?

Previous topic - Next topic

TheDarkChakra

Quote from: Ybom
Quote from: TheDarkChakraYou still dont comprehend what i mean. I mean just releasing it through scream just release while in controlled state. I cant explain it like that...

People! I am not under any circumstances taking anything i said from an anime! I'm taking this from a friend and a website i saw. Something about his talk makes me want to believe it. Lying to me for months is too retarted for a guy like him. Even a 13 would stop after a week. But hes not 13.

By the way (nothing to do with chi, just normal human limits), Bruce Lee was considered one of the the strongest man in the world yet his style of workouts were those within human limits. I have his book on workouts and the ones he did, he limits his sets and reps and makes rules like add 5 reps every week to
  • amount of sets you're up to right now. But i once tried to surpass his teachings and way of workout, i did as many reps as i could with more sets than he would use for himself and that probably makes people stronger faster. He was the strongest man in the world within the limits but you can surpass them. The people who did keep a very low profile. So unless you read every persons mind in the whole world all over 6 billion of them or talked to God about this than you cannot be definitely sure of the real limits of human being.

Wow Wronski Feint is the only one here who isn't against me. Wronski Feint is saying that it could be possible like me (i think so).

It sucks so much being hates and ignored for just saying something very impossible like :(.
I respect what you have posted here more than any other of your posts, however you have opened yourself up so in a way you have made yourself more vulnerable to others here, but it doesn't matter because the emotions you have put into your words seem to truly speak how you feel on the surface.

Dude you're acting like a phychiatrist. The side thing i was saying the fact in a manner to take it lightly like a joke.

Quote from: YbomOne of the issues I'd like to discuss with you though is your feelings of others. You state that there is only one person here on your side, but you forgot me. I am also completely against you though, but not for the reasons you probably expect. Given that... I challenge and urge you to go back through this entire thread and read each post as if they were whole heartedly in favor of you pulling off everything you say. I expect if you can do that, and eliminate the feelings you get from each post and replace them with positives, you will find much more truth in what you seek from what has been said, instead of dwelling on the painful side of it. Dealing with pain is an important part of the growing process, but becoming a master of that doesn't seem in line with the goals you currently seek, so STOP IT lol.

So you want me to take every topic here, read it, and change them into positive? Another physiological thing i suppose.

Quote from: YbomAnother issue that bothers me a bit is that you seem to be a very emotional person underneath, who focuses on a particular truth whether it is honest or not. Some may call this naive, but they don't realize that this path can lead to manipulation of reality if you master it. Learn to make things happen whether they are true or not, because I think with patience and practice you probably can, and you're already on your way! Good luck, but please try to keep out of my realities for now unless you intend to help me.

You are good at telling personalities. Hehe got me there i am emotional person but i didn't get any emotional on this forum so you're wrong about that. I do seek truth in everything and it must be honest, it must be true and real in the world. I might be naive too. I am trying to make things happen wether they are true or not like this one.

I am just built so that i believe that the current limits we know right now, can be surpassed.

I want to add this "until the day scientist learn everything about anything relating to chi and seemingly supernatural stuff going on like on this forum, you have no right to say that transformations are false." anything else i will say. No one knows everything about chi. Well maybe the ones that you do, live in China and dont use the computer at all.

PS: I wasnt emotional on this post either. Its jsut too dumb to get emotional over this. Its not worth it.

James S

We are more limited by our beliefs and our environment than we are by our own physiology.

Our beliefs - how many times deas the average person tell them they can't do something as opposed to they can do something.

Our environment - look at the toxins that are a part of our every day life that inhibit us.

There's a rather controversial part of the book "Conversations With God" where "God" states that our bodies were not only designed to be self repairing, they were designed to be self regenerating. Sound impossible?
Cells regenetrate, bones repair themselves. Even our teeth can regrow once their given the right protiens to flick their built in grow / don't grow switch. Its all there. We have all the right ingredients.

Trouble is, we also keep putting into ourselves the wrong ingredients. We are already quite familiar with many toxins in our immediate environment that cause us damage on a cellular level. Ageing could be seen as nothing more than our bodies becoming unable to properly maintian the cellular regeneration due to the build up of unwanted materials.

Ok, it's a large supposition, but what if we really could regain self regeneration? that would be kind of superhuman wouldn't it? And it's much closer to our grasps than we realise.

Just a thought!

James.

Ybom

TheDarkChakra,
Calling me someone who perscribes medicine for all of my patients to get them addicted on a quick fix is pretty much an insult. Therapist would have been better, however you also called me dude which is a form of a cowboy. Which is it?

Look, I was just offering advice. You most definitely shouldn't take it based on how your reacting. Sorry for being detrimental.
I come prepared...with COOKIES! No, you can't have one!

EtheriK

By what you've written and the way you've written it, you've lost your composure on several occasions TheDarkChakra. Calling people psychiatrists, ignorant fools, comparing us to anti Semitic racists... This is childish.

No one here is either "with you" or "against you". This is not a battleground. We're just trying to see what you're talking about. I'm not sure,  but I think that in theory you could ascertain a formula for success with the things you've been talking about. Research telekinesis, manipulation of force. Maybe that'll point you in the right direction. Before I go some questions. Information on your friend, what he does without assumptions or speculations and lastly information regarding the website you were on. Thank you.

TheDarkChakra

Ybom: I was saying you're acting like one a lot. Sorry if i insulted you.

You know James has a point.

Ybom

Quote from: TheDarkChakraYbom: I was saying you're acting like one a lot. Sorry if i insulted you.

You know James has a point.
No, I'm sorry. If I seem to act like a psychiatrist to you, then I've failed unless you can see me in a different way. You didn't insult me, but it could be seen as one if you look at it right. I agree with etherik, you've seemed to have lost your composure quite a few times. Can you try to avoid calling people who are trying to contribute names? Please please please please?

James always has a point, even though I like to challenge it half the time.
I come prepared...with COOKIES! No, you can't have one!

NickJW

Ya, enough with the insults Goku

TheDarkChakra

I said acting as a phychiatrist not being. Where else did i use insults other than this? I dont remember calling people bad names

Wronski Feint

Quote from: EtheriKThis is not a battleground.

Quote from: NickJWYa, enough with the insults Goku

Yeah, no hostility here. :roll:

What we have here is a group of people who think that the super human thing is not possible, trying to discuss weather its possible or not, agains one person who thinks it is.   Basiclly, youre all agreeing on the fact that you dissagree with TDC and that he is just a little kid with a DBZ fantasy.  Now that all of us have discussed our opionion on the matter, I beleive it is frivilous to continue this dicussion.  It makes me sad that we can never dicuss anything without arguing.  What we need to do is stop psycoanalyzing TDC and just stop posting on this thread.  If you have nothing that contributes tho the topic of the thread, then dont post anything at all.
"Come and See"
So I looked, and behold a dark angel.  And the name of him was Life, and Hell fell before him.
And power was given to him over the whole of the earth, to clense with mind, with sword, with light and by the love of the earth.

TheDarkChakra

That was exactly my point since the 1st post. And i also mentioned it many times to not post if u dont have any useful data for me about the current topic.

But people keep trying to convince me that it's not real. I dont even watch dbz and i am serious about this too.

EDIT: Oh i got an idea! How about this: I'll post in the channeling God post and ask him if its real or my friend lying to me for half a year straight.
Do you guys believe that MS is channeling God. I'm somewhat naive so i do.

EtheriK

So because I state the fact that this place isn't a battleground that's automatically an attack on his beliefs, or a sarcastic reference to Dragonball Z? Perhaps i'm wording myself incorrectly then, given all the furore over the seemingly apparent comparisons to DBZ. Perhaps a better way to state the same thing is by saying this isn't a place to debate who's smarter, or who's the ignorant one etc. That statement doesn't extend only to TheDarkChakra, but to all of us. Every last one of us here at AP. Not once have I vehemently denied the possibility of what TheDarkChakra speaks of. I have exhibited doubt, yet no outright disbelief. I've even gone further to ask for additional information so as to assess the situation more closely, not his psyche.

Wronski Feint

No, thats not what i meant, i was merely showing the irony of your statment.  While you dont think this is a place for arguing, many people do, and they really have no tolerance for other's beleifs.

I just dont get why humans have such a big problem with abstract beleifs or people who think differntly from them.   Its like it just racks their nerves untill they cant stand it anymore, if they dont say somthing to the other person.   If the guy wants to beleive in this, LET HIM.  Its not gonna affect your life in any way.  Youre not gonna die because he beleives this.   Its the same kinda discrimination you get with organized religions.
"Come and See"
So I looked, and behold a dark angel.  And the name of him was Life, and Hell fell before him.
And power was given to him over the whole of the earth, to clense with mind, with sword, with light and by the love of the earth.

EtheriK

I see your point Wronski. Everybody has the freedom to believe what they want to, and no one should be discriminated or belittled for their beliefs no matter what views we personally hold in regard to them. However I do believe that this forum exists for a purpose. To some that purpose is to spread knowledge, understanding and awareness. For others it may be a grounds to base arguments. Whatever it is to each individual, a good idea would be to process the positive information derived from each post and disregard the negative.

TheDarkChakra

I actually dont want to stick with belief too long. I want to find out the real truth. Anyone think i should go to that "Canneling God" threat and ask MS to ask God if this is right or wrong? Maybe God wont even tell us though because it's like supposed to be a big secret?

Yes i hate when humans hate another for their belifs, thats the worst crime.

EtheriK

Well, put simply belief is a mental acceptance of a truth. When or If you discover the mechanics of existence you will be able to answer that question for yourself. If you think it would help you in your answer, by all means ask. Don't feel that you have to limit yourself to one particular thread. Perhaps you could try some energy development perhaps? NEW ways? A brainwave generator could help too. type, "bwgen" into your search engine and you should be able to download a trial version of the software.

TheDarkChakra

brainwave generator? what does it do? I am working on NEW though

Doringo

Brainwave Generator is a shareware program that uses binaural beats to make your brain do something, or put it into a different state, or something.
I haven't got any results from it but I don't get a chance to do it often (my parents come in and tell me to turn it off because they can't cope with a vague squeaking noise from my headphones)
All men are equal in death.

EtheriK

Yes. A brainwave generator uses bin-aural frequencies to entrain the brain wave patterns of the listener to a certain frequency, making it easier for someone to achieve a calm and centered state of mind. This helps with meditation. Although listening to it helps you to focus, it isn't meant to be used as a stand alone operation. That coupled with NEW ways, dedication, and focus will help.

TheDarkChakra

I see. But i dont realy need it yet.

EtheriK

Someone told me that a brainwave generator causes the persons brainwave patterns to become inflexible. Thoughts?

MisterJingo

Quote from: EtheriKSomeone told me that a brainwave generator causes the persons brainwave patterns to become inflexible. Thoughts?

I've never seen a single article pointing to such an effect of binaural beats in any literature I have read (there is a lot in the scientific domain on this).
BB's simply drive brainwaves to a certain frequency - this is no different from meditation altering brainwaves to differing frequencies based upon the depth of meditation.
Even getting lost in a good book changes brainwaves from beta to alpha - or stroking a cat, or looking and not thinking. Brainwaves constantly change frequency naturally.
What possible logic is there that one event of brainwave changing would make them (patterns) become inflexible (whatever such a thing means) when the countless other methods of changing brainwave frequency do not.
By inflexible is it meant that the brain can no longer change to other patterns? This would mean sleep would be impossible forever more - and so would thinking (which involves brainwave pattern changes).
I'd say such a thing is purely unfounded rumour.

EtheriK

Yeah I'm not too sure about what he's said either. However, he is a practicing psychologist so I'm not quick to rule out anything he has to say. By inflexible I think he means it becomes difficult  for the subject to alter brainwave patterns to anything other than the bin-aural frequency which is most often used. Difficult but most probably not impossible.  Because it's induced and not a natural transgression. Still, I have my doubts.

MisterJingo

Quote from: EtheriKYeah I'm not too sure about what he's said either. However, he is a practicing psychologist so I'm not quick to rule out anything he has to say. By inflexible I think he means it becomes difficult  for the subject to alter brainwave patterns to anything other than the bin-aural frequency which is most often used. Difficult but most probably not impossible.  Because it's induced and not a natural transgression. Still, I have my doubts.

I'd have my doubts too. I've read countless scientifically published papers on binaural beats and this possibility has never been theorised - let alone mentioned - as a possible side effect.
I know of people who have been using specific BB frequencies for decades and they have no trouble experiencing any frequency a person who has never used BB's can. EEGs have backed this up.

In our modern environment we are subjected to various BBs from unatural sources and machinery - large portions of many countries would have inflexible brain frequency patterns because of this - if such a thing was possible.

Out of curiosity - if you ask you friend exactly what he means (or if he can quote the source of this) - i'll ask scientists/psychologists I know who work in this field (and at the Monroe institute) if such a thing has ever been recorded, or if it is possible.

Lente

Nothing is impossible, but somethings are so improbable that they wont happen.

TheDarkChakra

Quote from: LenteNothing is impossible, but somethings are so improbable that they wont happen.

Then you are thinking within limits and not with "Nothing is impossible".