News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Anyone into Manifestion here? If so, help required. :]

Previous topic - Next topic

Jdeadevil

Hey all, I originally posted this on another forum (specific to manifestation) but I never got a reply.

Just wondering if this is a healthy strategy to take and I'll explain why I think this is the easiest way for me. Basically what I want to do is wait until a specific time of day and meditate for about half an hour at a time for each thing I want to happen (so say, one hour if I want to manifest two things). So this is what I want to do, so could I have comments on my plan?

1. What I want to do first is set a time (let's say five o'clock) specific for me to meditate.

2. Set a timer on my phone so that every time half an hour passes it will somehow alert me, via either vibration or tone.

3. I will sit there and get comfortable, then I will generate the feeling of having the desire achieved whilst visualising it and basically getting my subconscious all excited about the thought and feeling.

4. I will be strict and keep those thoughts and feelings until half an hour passes, then I will do the same thing for another desire, assuming I'll have another thing in mind.

5. I will do this daily and go for walks and generally do positive things even if they're not really anything to do with my desire.

So that's my plan, but I need some criticism. Is my meditation time too short? Am I not doing it right? Is there anything I could do as-well that'll make the process more fun or powerful? Basically I think this is easiest because I find it stressful having to do strict mental work all day, so I think honing in and doing all the mental work at round about a set specific time will be easier. If I tried to believe I already had the desire all day I would probably forget and get distracted, and it would obviously kill off the supposed "Law of Detachment" if I get obsessed.

Thanks guys. :)

LightBeam

Please, answer the following questions and I will try to evaluate the efficacy of your LOA method:

Do you believe that your desire is realistic and it could happen without strict concentration, but just buy natural circumstances?

Are you afraid that your desire will not manifest? What would be the degree of your disappointment?

How eager are you to achieve your goal?
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Jdeadevil

Quote from: LightBeam on September 30, 2012, 20:43:38
Do you believe that your desire is realistic and it could happen without strict concentration, but just buy natural circumstances?

Well, to be realistic I can't really see a way I could receive £10,000, so the simple answer would be no.  :-D

Are you afraid that your desire will not manifest? What would be the degree of your disappointment?

I'm not afraid it won't happen any-time soon, the only thing that actually matters is my student loan, but I don't even have to pay that back if I don't have a job earning beyond a certain threshold, in other words I'm not afraid of anything really. I also just want to aim for something unrealistic on purpose just so my subconscious can believe the LOA is less far-fetched that it sounds. I know it exists, but I've never experienced something shocking enough for me to realise it exists.

How eager are you to achieve your goal?

Well I'm quite inpatient by nature so, naturally I'm eager. :D

LightBeam

Ok, that's good that you have no fear or disappointment if you should fail (at least not a severe one. We are humans after all). I have found tension, fear and deadlines settings to be very strong barriers of the LOA.
Eagerness could potentially create a resistance, but lets test it 

Now, since you mentioned that your desire is monetary, I would say that you general believe of wealth and abundance is very important. You can spend the whole day imagining your desire, but if your subconscious belief is opposing the idea, it may take a long time for something of the sort to penetrate into your physical reality.
I would suggest not to pick a particulate situation that will bring you that amount, but focus on the feeling of what it is to be debt free and it might be helpful to imagine every time that the amount of the loan decreases significantly. Imagine your bank statement and observe the numbers changing going down to zero.

Another exercise could be to imagine your debit statement increasing. Put few more zeroes behind your current balance. How would you feel?

Ay the end of the day though, release the worries and tension and tell yourself that the universe works with you and all your needs will be met. Trust in it with your entire being and you would be surprised how letting go really starts lining up your life with significant positive events that you haven't really expected.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Jdeadevil

Okay cool, thanks for the suggestions LightBeam. I'll keep that all in mind! :lol:

Barnowl

Having read, 'The greatest manifestation principle in the world', don't forget to have the feeling of love when you come to the feeling bit. Should make manifestation a lot more quicker

Regards
Barnowl
Please 'Like Us' on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/YourSpiritualSuccess

Please 'Subscribe' on Youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/doddy23

Xanth

You don't need to do any of that stuff...

Just allow everything in your life to be as it is.

Jessica_Lynn

I read an interesting theory on manifestation .. it doesnt work for a lot of people because they attempt to manifest what their mind thinks they want not what their soul wants, so if you meditate on it and establish what you really want you'll have success :)
Woohoo!

DarkHorizon

Feel! I was after this for a long time, and I reasoned that such a possibility of creating the reality around me should not be complex, or arbitrary (in the sense that you need a candle, object, or mantra etc).

I found that our feelings are the basis for the reality that we experience. Its a simple, non arbitrary method in the sense that it is primordial to all life.
Simply put, assume the feeling you would have should you have already attained your goal.

The feelings you have every single moment actively shape your reality, so keep an eye on them, and observe how they correlate with events you experience.

As for people, perspective is important. People are not objectively evil, or good. They will behave relatively towards you depending on how you feel they are. So if you feel the person is good, that they will be of benefit to you, that is how it will be.

I learned the most important things through experimentation, so if you really desire to know how it works, then continue to experiment yourself, after-all, a person wouldn't come on here and tell you how to create reality for yourself if you weren't already doing something right :)

There are still several things I am investigating that I will advise you on. There might be a relationship between the greater structure of physics in the universe, and how our will (feelings) manifests. This means that I'm not entirely sure if there is a limit to manifesting reality, what it is, or if there is any repercussion in manifesting reality in a certain manner that might "negatively effect" other beings (otherwise known as karma). Finally, I'm not entirely sure of the effectiveness of visualization / mental mimicry of physical senses. What I do know for certain is that feelings are by far the strongest factor in manifesting reality. Effects of feeling manifest rapidly, within the day, even within minutes.

Jessica_Lynn

I should also add that in manifestation you should add the mantra to the end "for the good of myself and the good of others", my aunties friend manifested ten grand and it came from a work cover claim and serious injury ..
Woohoo!

Rakkso

I would also like to add,
Energy and action are fundamentally the same.
Think about this when shaping your reality. :-P

Allen

HI,

The technique I developed and am using successfully which I call SEEDING take less than a minute and once a day to perform to get amazing results.

No time not space and not force is needed only to change the belief in your subconscious mind.

Visualizing feelings of joy and excitement of having the desired reality is WRONG and represent a mindset of lack.

DarkHorizon

Quote from: Allen on August 12, 2014, 11:42:16
HI,

The technique I developed and am using successfully which I call SEEDING take less than a minute and once a day to perform to get amazing results.

No time not space and not force is needed only to change the belief in your subconscious mind.

Visualizing feelings of joy and excitement of having the desired reality is WRONG and represent a mindset of lack.

Allen, your a genius. I read your blog post on seeding and saw a critical flaw in my method. Yes feeling the target reality will work for a short time, but like you said, a rich man isn't always feeling happy about being rich. You have to "entangle" the "everyday ordinary feeling" with being rich. That's the trouble I've always been facing. I would assume the feeling of being happy about experiencing a target reality, which I would experience it. But then I realized that the target reality wouldn't always make me feel happy. So happiness is no longer entangled to this new reality, so the reality fades away.