News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Are you a victim of cryptofascism?

Previous topic - Next topic

Marzillian

In the book "GĂ´del, Escher, Bach" by Hofstadter Douglas, the author states that the human brain is organized like a totalitarian
state. Without going into the issue if this is true or not, i realize that our models largely shape the world we are in. The author
also talks about the nature of meaning. Related to the brain; if we consider language for instance in conjunction with the interaction of this
brain with the environment, i wonder how far this goes. We read about things in the newspapers and interpret it in Aristotelian terms, two-valued logic.

Does this mean that when our models of the brain change, the world also changes? Not being a neurologist, i feel like a victim of my own brain.
I cannot choose the most optimal model. I can't help but to see the world and the beings using language as if this western world is all about ego and
becoming rich and famous. I am fighting this tendency day in, day out. I see and interpret things on several levels at once, but then suddenly, this
forms a single category on its own and i am a prisoner again. I cannot seem to objectify things. I mean, not that i want to objectify
recognition and fame. Absolutely not.

It's all like some hierarchical nightmare, where people are trampling and piling up on top of each other to gain fame and recognition. And when
the truth comes out regarding this, a societal security protocol surfaces telling us to shut up about the secrets of the universe, because empowerment
has to stay secret. We have therefore hierarchies, and "entangled hierarchies". In how far this latter conception anarchistically solves the issue i do not now.

I am a victim of language. Do i give meaning to it? I don't think so. Sometimes the analogies are fully consistent, resulting in total equality
and chaos. I don't get it.