News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Astral Projection

Previous topic - Next topic

kurtykurt42

Many people come to this forum and wonder where are all the experienced astral projectors and out of body travelers? Many people here have been practicing for years and find it very difficult, if not impossible to astral project. There are a few gifted individuals such as SRI Ingo Swan. Men like this have projected their consciousness to the moon and to other worlds.

The government and other organizations that are very secret are preventing us from using our full potential. If you knew the full extent of the corruption you would probably throw up. They are pretty much the definition of 'evil'. People such as you and I work all day while they take a slice of the money to build their underground bases and wage war with other nations. It's really the biggest joke in the history of the planet. I seem to have lost my train of thought... see what the government will do to you. If you spend even a minute thinking about it all you start to become 'evil'.  :lol:

I guess the bottom line is that in order to see more experienced projectors we will need to use technology. Technology which the government does not want us to have. Men like Nikola Tesla did not make bankers happy. Tesla invented alternating current. AC is the thingy you plug all your stuff into. Without Tesla we would be living in the dark ages. In the early 20th century Tesla wanted free energy. And if you bring up the term 'free' to a banker... Pretty much it comes down to freedom. Do you want to live the rest of your days paying money and being in debt. Or would you rather travel and communicate with your loved ones freely and openly?

Tiny

Dear kurtykurt42,

do you really believe technology is a viable shortcut to replace discipline and the right attitude?
I beg to differ so.
Technology starts with such things as eye covering and ear plugs, goes on with certain drugs like sedatives or harder psychoactives that loosen the energy body by force, causing instant projections and it ends with physical aswell as psychological dependance on any and all of these items.
I wouldn't want to go down that road.

I see only a few reasons why the ordinary people attempt for years and still fail, let's break this down, once again.

1) overcomplication

example: One has read too much material on AP with too little first hand experience to counter balance it so he may wait for "the vibrations" to kick in. He/she doesn't realize that vibration are only a result of an ongoing process.
Focusing on "the vibrations" instead of shutting down the body is like trying to elevate a plane when there is no wind or fuel in the engines.
I always get a very recognizable ear buzz when lifting out but I never focus or wait for the earbuzz, I focus on launching upwards and it only works when I'm loose enough.
2nd example of overcomplication:

"Ok i have to atleast reach alpha state in order to project"
I'd suggest one forgets this useless barrier as quickly as one can!!
I've projected both in slower and faster brainwave states, it doesn't matter. Brainwaves too are just a result of something. If you focus on a result instead of your goal, you lose.

2) Lack of discipline

Thought control today can be much harder not only due to difficult life circumstances mentally and physically but also due to the presence of many waveforms present in the air, some of them actually mind-control intended.
The increasing number of earth-based invisible beings also cause more mind-thought intrusions and instabilities in people. These beings can be responsible for addictions, depression, anxiety etc. Some of them do this in order to feed by the energy release thru suffering. This is a much more frequent problem than people think.
Keeping open a cosmic channel for love is the only viable protection on the energy level.

So, there are only two ways people succeed.

1) steel strong discipline on all levels

2) luck - these type of projections usually occur when the person reclaims consciousness during a short frame of wakefulness after a period of sleep and his/her energy body is still loose enough to allow for conscious exit.
This one doesn't happen without effort either.

In the end it's up to the individual and to which lengths he/she is willing to go in order to achieve these states of consciousness.

kind regards,

Paul
"He never speaks but he understands thinks higher than a manHes living in The northern lights In winter everlasting He travels around Big drum in his hand And he knows what you have in your mind Theres always wolf within That leads him down And back home"

zareste

Quotedo you really believe technology is a viable shortcut to replace discipline and the right attitude?
It actually is. That's why we're not chiseling these messages into cave walls. It may not be a replacement for chiseling but it suits us better

I can do some of these things because I'm a researcher - I figure out the physics behind them. Some people can do it intuitively, some learn, and - yeah - some people do it through discipline. Kurt uses engineering. I agree that shouldn't be seen as the only way. We all have our own styles

kurtykurt42

Quote from: Tiny on April 02, 2010, 04:56:13
Technology starts with such things as eye covering and ear plugs, goes on with certain drugs like sedatives or harder psychoactives that loosen the energy body by force, causing instant projections and it ends with physical aswell as psychological dependance on any and all of these items.

With all due respect, if you have looked into the technology I have been studying and experimenting with on my website, you'll find that it differs slightly from eye coverings and ear plugs.

Many people don't like the idea of using technology or drugs to help them astral project or have out of body experiences. I would just like to say that using technology to astral project is not the same as using a drug. Especially if you are the one the develops your own personal assistive technology to help with the OBE process. I believe that the physical body is an extension of your consciousness and when we astral project / OBE / dream we are moving our consciousness through it. Moving your consciousness through a machine is similar. The machine is also an extension. It can be tunned to a vibration you recognize until finally you begin to recognize any frequency. The machine is used to widen your exploration abilities beyond the bodies normal human sense frequencies.

'Drugs' on the other hand have a direct effect on the mind and are usually not very beneficial to our health. The outcome can be unpredictable, which is determined by many variables such as dosages and how the drug was manufactured.

Astral projection and out of body travel is a journey or self discovery. It requires a tremendous amount of disciple, patience, time and energy.

personalreality

For real, Kurt is doing the modern equivalent of magick.  He has an advanced understanding of the "spiritual" energy side of reality and he manipulates that.  That side of our lives is based on the mind and our personal power.  The governments of this world have spent thousands of years molding and shaping the perfect herd of sheep.  Why do you think our whole lives revolve around social and political drama.  We have the potential to be in a "utopia" right now if we just stopped fearing what will happen.  Everything in your life has been intentionally put there to keep you down.  The matrix wasn't just a clever movie.  At birth you were implanted with a condition in your mind, a perceptual paradigm, a mind virus, a meme.  Probably came from your parents.  It is a filter that you will view the rest of you earthly experience through.  It's basic psychology, habit, conditioning.  Brain washing if you prefer.  Sounds more dastardly.  Since birth we've been indoctrinated in such a way as to create a paradigm for reality that lacks possibility.  We live in a reality with limitations.  This is what enlightenment means, so see beyond the limitations.  Not just to think it, but to be it.  Enlightenment is no big feat, it is simply allowing your being to express itself and find bliss in all of it's experiences.  When was the last time to felt divine bliss?  Maybe when projecting or meditating.  Those few times in your day when you can actually circumvent the programmed paradigm.

I also agree that if you really knew the extent to which you are controlled you'd be sick.  You just can't imagine what's being done to you on a daily basis.  And once you find out, it becomes a sickness.  You can't not think about it.  Everytime you watch the news, talk to another person, eat at a restaurant, listen to music on the radio, read a book.  You can see the mind virus worming it's way through every aspect of your life and you can't do anything about it.  It will drive you mad.  You eventually have to ignore it and spend all you energy trying to reprogram your reality.  Which in itself is no easy task, simply because there are so many entities trying to stop you.  That is their goal, to stop you from expressing your true passions.  Why?  Because they feed off of heavy energy, they live for selfish energy.  If we were all "selfless" and genuinely cared for all our fellow living creatures, (yes even those who would have us suffer in ego) there would be no food for these beings.  We give them all the sustenance they ever need.  The sad part is that they barely have to do anything anymore.  We have become so indoctrinated that we are our own prison guards. 

Kurt, have you ever seen "Funny or Die" on HBO (or the internet, that's where it started)?  In one of their sketches they get people drunk and have they tell a historical story.  On one I saw the other day, a guy got drunk and told a story about Tesla.  It was funny, but sad too.  Tesla developed AC and started to work for Edison and when he showed Edison the alternating current, Edison got ticked because that would make energy a lot cheaper.  So Edison and his electric company started telling people AC was dangerous and used it to fry farm animals in public.  They stomped on Tesla's name. 

Anyone who hasn't looked at some of Tesla's work should check it out.  He did amazing things. 

He figured out the frequency that would effect the brain of all living things on earth in a way that could be used for brainwashing and mind control......imagine how that technology could be used in a world like ours today.  Maybe hidden in the television shows you watch, an inaudible tone that tells you not to turn off that tv or you'll go into withdrawal.  Or better yet, something like HAARP (weather manipulation and mind control), that can broadcast across the world for all we know.  Then consider, what reason would anyone have not to share this wonderful technology with everyone?  Maybe they've got a deal on the backside with something that shares technology for energy?  Who knows.....
be awesome.

Stookie

Quote from: kurtykurt42 on April 02, 2010, 02:23:46
Many people come to this forum and wonder where are all the experienced astral projectors and out of body travelers? Many people here have been practicing for years and find it very difficult, if not impossible to astral project.

You just pulled that out of the air. We have several experienced projectors and I've seen a lot of success.

You said you're technology attracts aliens, you said they tried to kill you, you said it makes your friends sick. I've heard more negative than positive stuff directly from you. At one point you said it would guarantee anyone an AP, then you said they had to have previous experience with energy, then you told other members that they shouldn't use it at all because it can screw them up. I'd keep my quiet if it wasn't for all the contradictions over the past several months. Everything you've been bringing to this forum has completely turned me off to using ANYTHING other than my own head and heart.

Xanth

Quote from: Stookie on April 02, 2010, 12:10:50
You just pulled that out of the air. We have several experienced projectors and I've seen a lot of success.

You said you're technology attracts aliens, you said they tried to kill you, you said it makes your friends sick. I've heard more negative than positive stuff directly from you. At one point you said it would guarantee anyone an AP, then you said they had to have previous experience with energy, then you told other members that they shouldn't use it at all because it can screw them up. I'd keep my quiet if it wasn't for all the contradictions over the past several months. Everything you've been bringing to this forum has completely turned me off to using ANYTHING other than my own head and heart.
I really couldn't agree more with Stookie's entire post.
The contradictions have been quite clear over the months.

kurtykurt42

I have spoken with many individuals that are very interestered in astral projection. I have even recommended many to this forum. When they come here the often leave within the first few days because no one here can provide anything other than a few theories about how astral projection works.

You said you're technology attracts aliens, you said they tried to kill you, you said it makes your friends sick.
Advanced technology will attract those from other races and worlds that populate our galaxy. It's true that one small group of mean aliens tried to hurt me to prevent the others on this planet from learning the secrets of this technology. And yes it's true that it can make the average person sick if you're not ready for the strong electrogravitic and higher frequency fields the device produces.

I've heard more negative than positive stuff directly from you.
I can make no guarntees regarding this technology, other than my discoveries. Although, there have been many positive effects of the technology. My little brother suffers from chronic stomach aches and I was able to help them go away with the help of my devices. For me this is worth whatever insults I have to endour from you Stookie or anything the grays can do to me.

At one point you said it would guarantee anyone an AP, then you said they had to have previous experience with energy, then you told other members that they shouldn't use it at all because it can screw them up.
A good scientist continues to improve upon his theories. My goal here was to help mankind by creating technology to assist with astral projection (which is the real point of this post, that seems to have been obscured). As experimentation continues I can only describe my perceptions of what is going on. Sorry if my research and experimentatin doesn't meet with your approval.

I'd keep my quiet if it wasn't for all the contradictions over the past several months. Everything you've been bringing to this forum has completely turned me off to using ANYTHING other than my own head and heart.

Let's not forget about the 800 or so posts I made on this forum helping people to understand astral projection, before attempting to help people with the use of technology to aid in astral projection...  

personalreality

I have faith in your work Kurt.  I've experienced rudimentary, yet still similar, devices and have experienced great energy from them. 

I think it should be considered that anyone who works with energy or AP should have some experience with the subject before jumping on some kind of technology.  Plus, I know what kind of questions I've asked Kurt about these devices and I know a lot about the manipulation of energy, I think the only responsible thing for him to do is tell people not to toy with it.  The mathematics and electrical engineering knowledge is beyond that of a layperson.  You should know what you're doing, at least a little bit.  That said, who doesn't get excited when they successfully create the beginnings of what could be the future of technology?  I would.  I would talk all about it. 

I don't think the things that his device does are negative.  I think those things are happening to people either way, some people just refuse to see it.

I should admit though, I am probably a little more paranoid than most.  I've read way too much about conspiracy.
be awesome.

Xanth

Quote from: personalreality on April 02, 2010, 19:38:06
I have faith in your work Kurt.  I've experienced rudimentary, yet still similar, devices and have experienced great energy from them. 

I think it should be considered that anyone who works with energy or AP should have some experience with the subject before jumping on some kind of technology.  Plus, I know what kind of questions I've asked Kurt about these devices and I know a lot about the manipulation of energy, I think the only responsible thing for him to do is tell people not to toy with it.  The mathematics and electrical engineering knowledge is beyond that of a layperson.  You should know what you're doing, at least a little bit.  That said, who doesn't get excited when they successfully create the beginnings of what could be the future of technology?  I would.  I would talk all about it. 

I don't think the things that his device does are negative.  I think those things are happening to people either way, some people just refuse to see it.

I should admit though, I am probably a little more paranoid than most.  I've read way too much about conspiracy.
The only issue here is... can you *seriously* sit there and tell me that he's the first person whom has ever existed on this planet to have done research into this very subject?
No...

If there was ANYTHING legit about any of this... do you not think that we all would already be using such technology?

... and don't feed me any lines on conspiracy theories... cause I don't buy those either.

zareste

looks like Xanth is still here

Stookie

Quote from: kurtykurt42 on April 02, 2010, 17:56:28
I have spoken with many individuals that are very interestered in astral projection. I have even recommended many to this forum. When they come here the often leave within the first few days because no one here can provide anything other than a few theories about how astral projection works.

I call BS. NO ONE has ever asked "How does AP work?" 99% of questions are regarding technique. And you never have anything to offer in that regard.  I could take your claims more seriously if you had something to back it up. Maybe if other people from your AP group, or your teacher, or other people who have built your devices and had similar experiences had your back. At least the rest of us have comparable experiences and methods that are tested, tried, and true. Our techniques are proven to work without needing ridiculous beliefs, machines, or drugs. Just the will and determination to do some exercises on a regular basis.

You keep talking like we have nothing to offer and members are unhappy with no results. If that were the case this forum wouldn't exist now or came this far. Especially as of late there have been a LOT of success stories from people who have been putting in a lot of time and effort.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt for months, but unless you can actually offer something real, and continue talking excrement about what we offer our members, no more.

personalreality

Xanth,

All I said was that I have experienced similar technology.

I also made it clear that I might not be a reliable source though because my perspective may be biased because of my conspiracy research.  It has a way of consuming you and making you see red anytime "they" are referenced.  No offense intended.

And people are using this kind of technology.  And, there is a BIG reason we're not all using it now which ties directly into Kurt's original statement.  Which is that there are entities intentionally trying to prevent us from succeeding in spiritual ventures. 

Have you not read about orgone generators?  It's the same principle.  For the most part...

I've worked with these kinds of devices and they are entirely legit.  Why would all of the greedy people in this world allow us to investigate technology that could make us no longer dependent on all of their feel good products?  If everyone could experience the divine bliss of life giving energy what use would they have for TV, fast food, ipods, computers!?  There wouldn't be any.  It's the same reason Edison torched Tesla, he was a greedy pig who couldn't bear the though of cheap energy.

One day we'll all be using this kind of mind based technology.  I fear that time won't come though until we're on the brink of destruction. 

Again, I intended to offense, I know this discussion is getting a bit heated. 
be awesome.

Xanth

Quote from: personalreality on April 03, 2010, 10:25:10
Xanth,

All I said was that I have experienced similar technology.

I also made it clear that I might not be a reliable source though because my perspective may be biased because of my conspiracy research.  It has a way of consuming you and making you see red anytime "they" are referenced.  No offense intended.

And people are using this kind of technology.  And, there is a BIG reason we're not all using it now which ties directly into Kurt's original statement.  Which is that there are entities intentionally trying to prevent us from succeeding in spiritual ventures. 

Have you not read about orgone generators?  It's the same principle.  For the most part...

I've worked with these kinds of devices and they are entirely legit.  Why would all of the greedy people in this world allow us to investigate technology that could make us no longer dependent on all of their feel good products?  If everyone could experience the divine bliss of life giving energy what use would they have for TV, fast food, ipods, computers!?  There wouldn't be any.  It's the same reason Edison torched Tesla, he was a greedy pig who couldn't bear the though of cheap energy.

One day we'll all be using this kind of mind based technology.  I fear that time won't come though until we're on the brink of destruction. 

Again, I intended to offense, I know this discussion is getting a bit heated. 
Nono :)  It's okay really.
If I came across as sounding 'heated', I do apologize.  I like to put emphasis on certain words in my posts and it tends to come across as "agitated", I guess.  :)

As for the conspiracy stuff... yeah, I don't buy any of it.  At least as far as human greed in regards to money is concerned.
I fully can visualize that some technology is kept down in the face of certain people wanting more and more power... but I definitely don't buy into any "alien conspiracy" regarding it.

It's all about humans keeping humans down in an effort to attain more power and money.

As I said, if there truly was anything to this kind of technology... anything beyond a perceived placebo effect, I maintain that SOME of it would have leaked into the general public by now.  At the very least, they'd be selling kits of this stuff at my local occult shop and I'm pretty sure they'd be flying off the shelves.
I do comprehend the power of the crystal though, I own several myself and use them in my meditations and practice sessions.

As Stookie said, I'd love to see some actual proof from Kurt other than some videos and pictures which, literally, show nothing.
Anyways, after his awesome "powering up" video (which he smartly took down from his youtube account a little while ago) has really made me question his ability to comprehend anything regarding energy (raising or using).

Unfortunately, logic is getting the better of me.  :)

zareste,
I'm not sure where you thought I was going.  O_o

Greytraveller

Hallo everybody

KurtyKurt
I admire your work and hope that you succeed in building a device that enables or assists people in going out of body. I really do!
Yet it is also a fact that some people here Do go out of body on a regular basis without any form of mechanical device. Many more people here have occasional semi-regular OBEs that either just occur spontaneously or are deliberately induced, again without any technological assistance.
The gist of this is that BALANCE between mind (thought), body (the physical including technology) and soul is always critical. Once too much emphasis is placed on the physical at the expense of mind or soul then problems immediately arise. This can be seen in the American government's unending obsession with high tech weapons and the secrecy that surrounds them.
Anyway to curtail a possible rant here I just need to conclude by offering Kurtykurt moral support with the proviso that any device, no matter how high tech, CANNOT replace a person's natural ability to project their consciousness out of the physical body. Some people will ALWAYS be natural OBEers and that is as it should be.

Thanx and regards  8-)
Grey

kurtykurt42

I've been practicing astral projection and energy body development for several years. I was able to successfully travel out of body before the idea of using technology to assist me ever occured to me. This technology aids the individual by generating energy, energy which can be found in nature. Since I live in the middle of the city, there isn't much around me that produces energy. The only energy waves I get come from big radio towers, microwaves, TVs and wireless internet...

Throughout history brilliant mathematicians have solved incredibly complex equations without the use of technology. It may have taken them their entire life to do so, but they did it. With the use of technology (graphing calculators, super computers, mathematics software, etc.) the same equations can be solved in years instead of decades. And that's all technology does. It makes it easier for us to do things. To communicate with one another, go places, and do things.

The only thing my devices do is generate energy. By harnessing the properties of electromagnetism, nuclear torsion, and diamagnetism, tremondous amounts of potential energy can be generated. Electromagnetism is one of the four fundamental interactions of nature. It's the force that causes the interaction between electrically charged particles; the areas in which this happens are called electromagnetic fields.

Diamagentism offers a repelling force to magnetic fields and appears naturally in bismuth. A Conscious connection can be established through the diamagnetic field, leading to interaction with the calcite crystal sphere to effect reality using intention.

For some reason many people find this hard to believe. And perhaps I would too if I didn't feel the effects of the energy being generated. But I have felt the effects and so have many of the people I have brought over to my home to test the device on. The reason you won't find much of what you will find on my website in stores is because it is quite expensive. The Magnetic Vortex Generator has costed me about $2,000 for just the materials, not to mention all the time and energy I put into it. With the economy the way it is right now I don't think many people will be willing to spend even $100 to help them learn astral projection.

zareste

Quote from: Xanth on April 03, 2010, 11:42:13zareste,
I'm not sure where you thought I was going.  O_o
It's not where I thought you were going but where I hoped you were going

Xanth

Quote from: zareste on April 04, 2010, 00:07:52
It's not where I thought you were going but where I hoped you were going
Zareste, do you have something you want to say to me?

Tiny

How mellow of you, Xanth. :-)

Oh my! What happened to my Karma!

I guess I'm going to be an elephant next life...Zareste and Xanth probably two Roman captured slaves fighting it out as adversaries in the colloseum.
"He never speaks but he understands thinks higher than a manHes living in The northern lights In winter everlasting He travels around Big drum in his hand And he knows what you have in your mind Theres always wolf within That leads him down And back home"

kurtykurt42

Strange how skeptics have no sense of humor...  :lol:

personalreality

I'm trying to get your karma back up kurt, but 100 hours only comes once every 100 hours :lol:
be awesome.