News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Astral Projection Device

Previous topic - Next topic

kurtykurt42

Quote from: Timandra on February 28, 2010, 07:18:50
I've been to a shop to look for a crystal sphere like yours Kurt, but they had only much smaller ones and they cost already 83,- Euro, which is 113,- dollars. Then the larger ones must cost hundreds of dollars?   :-(

They certainly don't grow on trees that's for sure.  :-D

Quote from: sahgwa on February 28, 2010, 11:43:59
Thanks for the tip.  So say I get a bismuth sample, in a coin or a lump.  Besides the tongue as a sensitive point what else can one do with said sample to aid astral projection? Does holding it in the palm or under a pillow help? like with crystals?
thanks again. good luck with your device and keep us all posted.its fascinating.

Bismuth is a crystal!

zareste

[continued from http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_healing_discussions/healing_people-t30503.15.html ]

Making a star-gate:
I'm not sure how much you know about star gates, so I'll just splurge everything I know. The tough part of a star-gate is you would need a lot of energy to go any long distances like planet-to-planet (more distance needs more energy). It needs perhaps more energy than several energy plants could provide. And it's extremely risky. From what I've seen, the biggest scientific disasters in this galaxy have been caused by star-gates.  I've even seen flashbacks into the Milky Way's past and watched a star-gate experiment collapse three populated star systems into black holes, just like that.

Considering this, I imagine you'd attract a lot of (unwanted) attention if you start toying with hyper-space.

But I've got a few small tips. A star-gate is little more than magnetism on an extreme level. In the same fashion that a star bends space with gravity, a star-gate bends space in a tunnel, using extremely high-powered magnets. This shortens distances so you can travel - say - 50 miles by crossing 20 feet in the tunnel. Add more power and you can travel 100 miles by crossing 20 feet in the tunnel. A high-powered star-gate is setup so people can cross between star systems in only a few minutes, without breaking any known laws of physics. (you're not moving faster than light, just moving a warped distance)

The tough part is making a gate stable enough to transfer physical matter across distances without anything being destroyed or lost in sub-space. There are actually weapons based on failed hyperspace technology that hit an enemy and teleport them to a random part of the universe

The actual construction is something like a set of high-powered magnets setup in a circle, and there has to be two gates already setup for it to work. I don't know much beyond that

sahgwa

regardless of bismuth being a crystal, you have lumps of it , and there are also coins made of bismuth for sale on ebay, hence my query above.  if you could answer it thatd be great.
thanks!

kurtykurt42

I've seen all the Stargate shows on TV and if it's anything like that in real life, I don't think I'll be building one anytime soon.

I astral projected to a UFO a while back and spoke with the captain of the ship, he told me that they use the center of the sun to travel to other star systems as well as through time and the center of galaxies are used to travel to other galaxies. Before that I had 'never' heard of anything like that before.

Quote from: sahgwa on February 28, 2010, 17:35:09
regardless of bismuth being a crystal, you have lumps of it , and there are also coins made of bismuth for sale on ebay, hence my query above.  if you could answer it thatd be great.
thanks!

I wouldn't recommend using bismuth / gold / or anything to help you AP. There is no magic metal you can hold in your hand to have an astral projection.

mon9999

I think im beginning to fall in love with you!  :-D lol just kidding  :lol:

kurtykurt42

mon9999

no not to you but to kurt!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

kurtykurt42

So, you find all of this astral projection technology stuff fascinating?  :-D

The technology is kinda like what they use in the movie Avatar except that instead of putting your energy body into a physical body, we just project it into the astral plane. Then you can meet blue elves and ride dragons or do whatever you want.  :-D

mon9999

is your invention finished already cause you said you have tried it already. I really would like to purchase one!  :lol: just please don't let it cost a million dollar  :-D  :lol:

mon9999

not just the technology is fascinating but also the man who made that technology!  :-D lol  :-D   :-D  :-D I guess you'll be the next Albert Einstein! and I'll be your stalker fan in the astral!!  :lol:   :-D

kurtykurt42

I'm afraid it's not for sale but yes it is finished. I am able to consistantly project to the astral plane / 4th density within about 15-20 minutes. I can then stay out of body for about 30 minutes while drawing on the energy from the device.

Although, after my little incident with the grays I have been taking it easy on my energy body training and now have been training in martial arts several hours a day for the past couple weeks. Now I feel good and I'm ready to get back out there!

mon9999

aw! whats the use of sharing it if you're not going to let other experience it.

kurtykurt42

Two of my friends from the University came to try it out on Friday and they were amazed. Both of them are very open minded and love to talk about aliens and stuff like that. I explained to them how the device is similar to the Avatar movie device and they agreed to try it out.

My friend sat in the chair, I powered up the device and immediately his body became very HOT (that's the energy building up and filling your energy centers). He said his arms and legs fell asleep and then his heart started beating fast (vibrations). Then he got scared and told me to turn it off. :lol:

mon9999

About the alien thing Kurt. any new news about them?

kurtykurt42

No, like I said I have been staying in this dimension for the past week.  :-D

mon9999

about aliens! i would like to ask you something about their nature:

do they sleep? eat? have sexual intercourse? drink? do they have gender?

Cause if they have gender I would like to experience sex with a hunky stud grey!  :-D  :-D

kurtykurt42

Aliens come from many different planets and dimensions. Some of them are made of high density light energy and don't require food or sleep. And some of them live on planets similar to earth and need food, water, sun, sleep, etc.

The 5th density gray (Mr. Gray) who is not from the race of grays that played there little trick on me, explained to me that the closer your planet is to the center of the galaxy, the less 'dense' your physical / energy body is. The Plaedians for example are 7th density light body beings and have their home world near the center of this galaxy.

mon9999

What about you Kurt which planet did you came from?  :-D

kurtykurt42

I'm from a galaxy far far away.  :-D

mon9999

so thats why in 2012 we will shed our physical body right? because our planet is going closer to the center ?

mon9999

Quote from: kurtykurt42 on March 01, 2010, 04:51:01
Aliens come from many different planets and dimensions. Some of them are made of high density light energy and don't require food or sleep. And some of them live on planets similar to earth and need food, water, sun, sleep, etc.

The 5th density gray (Mr. Gray) who is not from the race of grays that played there little trick on me, explained to me that the closer your planet is to the center of the galaxy, the less 'dense' your physical / energy body is. The Plaedians for example are 7th density light body beings and have their home world near the center of this galaxy.

you didn't answer me if they have gender and if they have sexual intercourse. im referring to those ET's that live on a planet like planet earth

kurtykurt42

Not so much 'shed' our physical body but it will 'transform' into a higher form of matter / energy.

Sure, all human aliens have gender.

http://www.crystalinks.com/nordics.html

mon9999

then it will be easier for us to astral travel when that time comes!  :-D

kurtykurt42

What most people on this forum don't seem to realize is that the 'Astral Realm' is only one small section of the Universe. Mr. Gray told me that this is a place for children and usually less evolved individuals to 'have fun' and relax. Not saying that anyone here is 'less evolved' but he means that very smart races out there in the Universe are found on levels of consciousness far above the Astral Plane.

The dimensions are sectioned off into 'density levels' as I like to call them, and in order for an individual to reach a higher density level they must spend a lot of time training their energy body / mind. Sometimes it takes thousands of years of training to reach the highest levels.

mon9999

but since we will transform into a higher form of matter then our psychic abilities will be developed and OBE will be easier to achieve. Well that's how i understand it, if that makes sense :-D