News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Astral Projection Device

Previous topic - Next topic

Naleek

But what if you were forced to make and use your inventions on evil hands?  :lol:

kurtykurt42

The grays and others have tried on several occasions to make me do things that I had no intention of  doing. "brain washing" as it has come to be called by scientists, but should be more appropriately called 'mind washing'. The entity takes over every piece of your brain and mind and controls who you are. Beings of this strength often come from other worlds and from higher levels 'densities' as I like to call it.

They think they can bully us around like we are worthless animals. Monkeys in a cage that do tricks for bananas. I have spoken to captains of gray vessels that think they are gods. Superior to humans in every way. If you want to live the rest of you days terrified by gray aliens with big heads and big black eyes, then be my guest, but I choose to fight.

zareste

Quote from: kurtykurt42 on March 20, 2010, 02:03:39I have spoken to captains of gray vessels that think they are gods.
The funny thing is they think that way because some humans regard them as such. 'Egging them on' as someone put it. Everyone is susceptible to delusional godhood if it's handed to them.

It's probably also over-compensation resulting from a history of oppression. Angels probably enjoy killing them to promote the angels' sense of godhood, so now a bunch of greys look for an opportunity to become someone else's oppressive gods

Unrelated note - someone is really really dedicated to giving me negative karma. There's that over-compensating thing again.

kurtykurt42

Like i've said before in my posts, it's not very safe to have dealings with beings that believe that they are gods. Gods have the ability to give life and take life away and I can assure you the grays have this ability.

Quote from: zareste on March 20, 2010, 07:05:01
Unrelated note - someone is really really dedicated to giving me negative karma. There's that over-compensating thing again.

I guess some people just don't like us. I think you almost have as much karma as SkepticBoy  :lol:

NoY

the word god literally means good

God and bad
Good and evil

the grays cant be god if they are not consistently good for people
but they could be a king. how ever again the definition of king is somebody that serves all the people not somebody who
uses other peoples energy system because they don't have one of there own

:NoY:

sahgwa

as an aside i dont think classifying a whole race or species of beings as good or evil is a good idea. i mean think realistically and logically, when have you found ANY group of sentient beings that were all of one thing? Never.  just like there are good and bad humans, good and bad dogs, and good and bad bacteria, there are good and bad 'grays' as you say. i dont think its fair or accurate to say they are all evil and all think they are gods.
im sure there are good ones and bad, but overall they wouldnt be here behind the scenes if they werent interested in helping us.
the so called 'typical abduction' scenario is far from typical and if you research most peoples experiences are far nicer or neutral.
furthermore they realise the only way we grow as beings and humans is to be pushed and helped to evolve through trials of a life changing calibre. if they just came and were nice and gave everything we would never change or grow. they are prodding us out of our paradigm which is obviously painful but belies good intentions as it leaves experiencers with more spritiual knowledge, self esteem, and love for their fellow man and other life. humans have always resisted evolving as it is painful to better yourself, but that doesnt mean the grays are evil.

i say some have selfish reasons and are bad apples and the majority are here to help just like anyone else. just like in armies around the world you have bad apples who delight in torture and rape and the majority of good soldiers who have integrity.
would a so called evil race really sit around a helpless planet like earth for over a century without enslaving us or destroying us? i dont think so.

sahgwa

furthermore the majority of horror stories about aliens and gray abduction come from government dis information sources. intelligent people know that it is the governments best interest to create fear of aliens due to the power and control it gives the government.

it in essence gives them an excuse for existing after disclosure. furthermore it hides the fact that they know little if nothing more than the average person about why They are here. they need the illusion of control just as much as the actual control.

where would our institutions be if we all became self aware spiritually evolved beings that could travel the cosmos in our astral bodies and meeting other intelligences on our own without fear? obsolete obviously.

NoY

Greys arnt people in the same way we are they have a group mind
they litrully take it in turns to think a sentance

so if one is evil they all are because they are one mind

:NoY:

kurtykurt42

Quote from: NoY on March 20, 2010, 14:07:15
Greys arnt people in the same way we are they have a group mind
they litrully take it in turns to think a sentance
so if one is evil they all are because they are one mind

This is true. They act as one collective consciousness. If you find them, this mean that all of them will be either all good or all bad. And as far as I can tell all of the ones that are around earth right now are not very pleasant. And by 'not very pleasant' I mean they have no problem abducting you, performing tests on you, impregnating you and taking the baby from your womb, and many other worse things.

sahgwa

i think its amazing that people that claim to be so energetically or spiritually evolved do not realise the hypocrisy in labelling a whole race evil based on information which they cant prove which probably is manufactured by their subconscious fears.
for example it is very commonly reported and seen after study of visitor encounters that these experiences are moulded by our expectations.
if you cant get over your subconscious fear of them and the unknown they will playfully pretend to be evil or your perception will make it so even though they could be as nice as your best firend if you just opened up your perception and got rid of your fear and expectation.
reality and especially the so called greys or visitors seem to fit themselves to our expectations not the other way around.
no one really can say 100% this is so any more than you can say they are all a hive mind. but it makes more sense than some zealous xenophobic labelling based on sci fi propositions.

Stillwater

Quote"Unrelated note - someone is really really dedicated to giving me negative karma. There's that over-compensating thing again."

lol.... people are silly sometimes....

and wow... Kurt and I had the same number of posts around Christmas, and now he has nearly as many as Stookie, lol.

QuoteWhy do you think many of the other advanced races in our galaxy don't come to planets like earth and hand over their advanced technology for free? Why don't they just stop over and talk with the scientists and explain the diagrams and schematics and explain how everything works?

What would really be the purpose in doing that? Would it really help us? Our problems aren't technological, they are psychological, and sociological. We have enough resources and ingenuity that we can provide a pretty good life for all of the world's citizens right this second, without polluting one bit. It is our flaws as a race that prevent us from proceeding, not any material lack.

To be honest, even if we were gifted technology like that, how long would it be before we found some way to weaponize it?

We are not ready for more advanced technology then we have, and it wouldn't help us one bit.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

zareste

Quote from: sahgwa on March 23, 2010, 11:56:55
i think its amazing that people that claim to be so energetically or spiritually evolved do not realise the hypocrisy in labelling a whole race evil based on information which they cant prove which probably is manufactured by their subconscious fears.
for example it is very commonly reported and seen after study of visitor encounters that these experiences are moulded by our expectations.
if you cant get over your subconscious fear of them and the unknown they will playfully pretend to be evil or your perception will make it so even though they could be as nice as your best firend if you just opened up your perception and got rid of your fear and expectation.
reality and especially the so called greys or visitors seem to fit themselves to our expectations not the other way around.
no one really can say 100% this is so any more than you can say they are all a hive mind. but it makes more sense than some zealous xenophobic labelling based on sci fi propositions.
lol

But seriously
QuoteWhy do you think many of the other advanced races in our galaxy don't come to planets like earth and hand over their advanced technology for free? Why don't they just stop over and talk with the scientists and explain the diagrams and schematics and explain how everything works?
They do. In fact that's what's been happening in this thread. The smart ones aren't going to show up in person, for the same reason I didn't drive to your house to send this message. We'd rather use the internet. Likewise most intelligent folks in this galaxy are going to use telepathy.

Addressing why tech trade doesn't happen more often: It's risky. The provider might tack on a condition for the trade, such as the agreement between Zetans and the US government. The military got new devices, and we all got abducted. Bad trade. Now entire countries are falling under the control of off-world predators because they've made so many agreements that they might as well be the provider's property - like getting a favor from the mafia.

Sometimes these conditions are not even stated. If someone gives you information and they realize you're vulnerable to them, they can begin to use force to make you do things.

kurtykurt42

Quote from: Stillwater on March 24, 2010, 01:30:59
To be honest, even if we were gifted technology like that, how long would it be before we found some way to weaponize it?

We are not ready for more advanced technology
then we have, and it wouldn't help us one bit.

Stillwater wins the stuffed animal.  :-D

Quote from: zareste on March 24, 2010, 02:34:37
They do. In fact that's what's been happening in this thread. The smart ones aren't going to show up in person, for the same reason I didn't drive to your house to send this message. We'd rather use the internet. Likewise most intelligent folks in this galaxy are going to use telepathy.

I have been getting help from those I like to call the 'Allies of Humanity'. There are individuals and even a few groups out there that are here to help. No, they are not from earth, and no they don't like to interfere. Their job is to observe our affairs, as well as monitor the other alien races and different organizations of races that are on earth at this time. This has been actively going on for some time. There have been visitations throughout human history.

mon9999

you are not from a different race Kurt

kurtykurt42

Who can say.. A few of the crystals I have been meditating with seem to have memories or emotional patterns from millions of years. The future, the past, a far distant galaxy, who knows?

Everlasting

Quote from: kurtykurt42 on March 20, 2010, 17:58:21
This is true. They act as one collective consciousness. If you find them, this mean that all of them will be either all good or all bad. And as far as I can tell all of the ones that are around earth right now are not very pleasant. And by 'not very pleasant' I mean they have no problem abducting you, performing tests on you, impregnating you and taking the baby from your womb, and many other worse things.
No alien can abduct you against your will, that is an unbreakable law. Kurty stop with your lame fearmongering.
Priests of hippocratic love talk of peace and Christ, Power is their only goal. Now they all shall die.

mon9999

I agree that alien abductions are real! but they choose who to aduct and I have to agree with Everlasting! Stop  this fear-mongering!

zareste

I wish they'd pick these two. It's not like everyone who gets mutilated on an alien craft has to be undeserving of it

Xanth

Quote from: zareste on March 27, 2010, 07:58:16
I wish they'd pick these two. It's not like everyone who gets mutilated on an alien craft has to be undeserving of it
...and you wonder why you have negative karma?   :?

kurtykurt42

Humans have the unique ability to shift their energy level upwards or downwards using their primary energy centers {chakras}. Most free entities are pretty much stuck on one level. This allows us to focus our energy in a frequency range that may be undetectable or impenetrable to other entities.

This device is able to draw on the energy of the user and expand their natural field of energy. If you are stuck in the lower energy, otherwise known as having blocked or unaligned chakras, then the device will draw on that energy and expand that field. This may unintentionally attract the wrong attention, which is why these devices can be potentially harmful.

When your energy centers are aligned, in what I like to call 'Divine Alignment', the energy flows very smoothly from the root chakra out through the crown. The device generates energy using the scalar coils and that energy is automatically absorbed into the energy body. I then consciously cycle the energy (full body circuit) and fill up my energy centers and shoot the energy out through my crown chakra. The white light then connects to the device and builds the field of energy. The resulting field is a high frequency, high energy field that can only be accessed from well outside the Earth grid.

Generally if an entity can come in from the higher frequency direction like this they will have your better interest at heart and give you truth, they will also vacate as you ask them to. They are the higher cultures of our galaxy and strictly adhere to the personal freedom ethic.

ENERCHI

Here is some information about Hyperdimensional Physics. Quite Amazing! Read below.  If you want to see how this is applied on Mars Topology then go to this link..... http://www.mt.net/~watcher/monument.html

Metatron:
"This is a very big field of knowledge to tackle.

Hyperdimensional Physics (HyperD Physics) is a science that looks at not only height, breadth, and width, but also Dimension. Most scientists before now, including Einstein, have noted 11 Dimensions. In fact the dimensions are essentially unlimited. Some Dimensions contain physical matter and others contain formless form (antimatter). Let's rename matter and anitmatter in relation to the human body. This we may call the physical body (3D) or the physical-etheric body (5D) Know that the physical-etheric body can go out to the 13th Dimension and experience antimatter, but only for brief periods, an hour, or a little more. There are some adepts who can do more than this. The numbers of Ones experiencing this will increase substantially in a short period of time. More and More Ones are preparing for this, and a large number of them will be youths.

Zero Point is an energy flux running through space and that is where interdimensional and multidimensional travel begins. Anyone traveling out of body[OOB] must find zero point before they will go out.
In fact, this is true for space craft traveling multidimensionally. Zero Point is what is found in portals, StarGates, vortices, wormholes, black holes and is what makes multidimensional travel possible... including levitation and teleportation. We must also figure in the Harmony of the Spheres, within which our Planets and Suns operate.

These force fields run through Hollow Earth, and overlap the Planet. These are not only electromagnetic and ionic, but also crystalline. Every Planet in our Solar System has a crystalline core which is anchored energetically into its Planetary, Galactic, Universal, Multiversal and Cosmic Grid.
Mother Sekhmet calls this energy 'The Force'.
The Force = Source Energy+Love. Source Energy comes from Creation. Source Energy cannot be much on its own, but when combined with love, has unlimited potential. The crystalline core inside the Planets are all two tetrahedrons placed opposite each other. Imagine the Great Pyramid as one tetrahedron. Imagine a second same size tetrahedron, upside down, and connect the two at their base.
Every Planet and Sun has this, made of crystal, at its core. Different Planets have different types of crystalline tetrahedrons. What are the size of these tetrahedrons? Imagine the first tetrahedron with the apex point at the North Pole. Now this tetrahedron has a 120 degree angle at the base. With this, you will see the points of the base land at approximately 19.5 degrees latitude.

This is zero point, and zoom! Off to other dimensions. At this point on a Planet, One becomes HyperD. On Earth, some things at 19.5 latitude are; Mauna Loa volcano in Hawaii, Iztaccihuatl and Popocatepetl volcanoes near Mexico City.
In addition, The Great Pyramids of the Sun and Moon at Teotihuacan, Mexico.

On the Moon's far side, at 19.5 we have the absolutely huge Mare Orientale (but near the edge of the Earth-side/far-side interface).

On Mars we have Olympus Mons (the solar system's largest volcano) near 19.5.

On Jupiter we have the Great Red Spot near 19.5.

On Neptune, the Great Blue Spot, all located at or very near to 19.5 degrees latitude."

Mark:
Now that we have our Crystalline form activated in a diamond form, we are affecting resonances through all similar structures.

This is why the ZPMs' energy generators tap into this flow, this resonance, at a critical degree. In Algebra, when you have two values, you may determine the third. Now that the crystalline core has been activated-- when the golden crystal was brought out from the left paw of the sphinx, under the guardianship of Serapis Bey, which happened on 8/8/09, and was then anchored by Metatron into the Earth Grid, we took representatives of many kingdoms back through the golden crystal and brought them back into alignment with Source. The crystalline core was reprogrammed with new codes on 9/22/09 when the Andromedan Team brought a starship through that portal and into the heart of the Planet.

Now we have a positronic-etheric plus crystalline structure and functional relationship which holds more light.
Now we have some other mechanisms, or aspects of The Force that deal with celestial bodies, such as torsion physics. Whenever you put a twist on something, it must react to that compression and expansion. That is how HyperD and Torsion Physics are affected by matter/antimatter.

We will be able to explore multidimensions with the HyperD model, knowing that we go out of matter through the 13D Gateway. The 13th Gateway is the connection from matter to antimatter. Everything from antimatter (formless form) is reflected into matter. Electromagnetic is 3D and 5D is physical-etheric-crystalline.
The origin of energetic communications is in antimatter, and is reflected into and through the matter dimensions. How the origin of ideas from antimatter - How the flow through the 13th Gateway - there are dynamics, mass, rotation, gravity, and critical degrees: (19.5 degrees of North/South Latitude,separated by 120 degrees) There is a very powerful energetic reaction at that point.
This is a circulating spiral motion which interpenetrates the crystalline core. The secret government operation at Deigo Garcia, in the Indian Ocean. Here they have a platform from which they can send heavy equipment into moon orbit, almost instantaneously, with no cost. There is another anomoly in Bermuda. When energy fluctuations occur they take advantage of it. It is instantaneous transport from here to the moon. It is extremely efficient in time, money, and security. Place much of your heavy equipment in orbit, at the time of these energy fluctuations.

Interdimensional portals are very large, as are multidimensional ones. The Earth Firmament is made up of an ionic electromagnetic layer with a crystalline layer above it. The Platinum-Gold grid goes along the bed of the ocean to the top of the highest mountain. Soon it will go from inner to above the planet in a continuous dynamic flux-flow and forms a planetary shield that will reject anything lower than 5D, coming in or going out.

As part of the information/energy flow, from antimatter into matter. How does it flow? We want to include torsion field physics in that.

When our human Physical Adam Kadmon template became crystalline, it became a mirror reflected from the cosmic level. We appear to see inner bodies reflected as outer bodies. As above, so below: reflected hyperdimensionally down through the 13th Gateway. The Positronic-Etheric-Crystalline template allows both input and output through the crown chakra to positronic brain to the high-heart-mind connection, vertically down and up through the central conduit. Our Crown Chakra is now receiving new energy codes (especially during the first hour of sunrise and last hour of sunset) since our planetary crystalline critical mass occurred.

Everything in the lower 12 dimensions gets its info through the 13D Gateway from antimatter levels above. Celestial bodies (Suns, Planets, Stars) are affecting the energy flows from the Higher Levels that we cannot see. The causal level is in antimatter. That is reflected into form through the 13th Gateway.
Through harmonic resonance the formless form interacts with form when we are in alignment. (Also known as Sonoluminescence) Everything in the physical world comes from antimatter.
We are getting from the Great Central Sun; Helios and Vesta and Sol, Cosmic Rays which enter our crystalline crown chakra and thence down energetic conduits in the brain and into our high heart. This is also true of the Earth.
We are talking about a mulitdimensional/interdimensional architecture. Otherwise, we wouldn't have a Unified Field. A Diffuse layer of energy, like a mist, but without form, reflects through the 13th Gateway, where we have a positronic-etheric-crystalline template. We want to include Torsion Field Physics in our understanding.

Metatron:

The energy which makes matter is consciousness. This consciousness does not come from the 3rd Dimensional world.
When we explain about physics, we are looking for height, breadth, and width. Building on that, we explained HyperD physics in which we
added dimensions to height, breadth, and width.

Next we talk about torsion physics.
To explain this we look at a basic mathematic equation in classical mechanics and electrodynamics, for four elements;
1) which is the initiation upon a system of a force (be it mechanical, electromagnetic, or otherwise -- i.e. an "initiating action").
(2) position (and the tendency to return to that position; as in a pendulum or spring),
(3) resistance to motion (said motion being velocity or speed related), and
(4) mass (or inertia), which is associated with acceleration.
Torsion physics adds in Rate of Delay.
This is known as the Fifth Element.
The Sixth Element is Sonoluminescence. This means, Co-Creation at the 13th Gateway. The antimatter consciousness (The Force, or Source Energy+Love) comes into the 13th Gateway from the Formless Form Dimensions and reflects into the Matter World all of the force, position, resistance and mass it contains AND it does it in its own timing. We call this timing "Divine Right Timing" or "Ripe Time". All of these influences are potential possibilities.

The Sixth Element is the harmonics and light contained in this particular equation and that is determined by consciousness.
The Fifth Element is what makes it possible for the physical-etheric-crystalline Human-Galactic to be a conduit for Universal energy flow, known as The Force.
(The Force=Source Energy+Love).
It is through consciousness, or thought, that creates on the antimatter dimensions and either instantly, or some rate of delay, it makes its way across the 13th Gateway into the matter realm, or manifests into physical.
By learning to open the thirteen chakras, one opens their own 13th Gateway. This is when it is possible to cycle between matter and antimatter, as is done with levitation or teleportation.

In Co-Creation the three parts of the unity - the creator, the act of creation, and the result of the creation, became, in the universe and in life today, Be, Do, and Have.
Be = the source or creator, Do = the act of creation, and Have = the result of the creation. Everything that has taken place since then, every moment of Life's existence, throughout the entirety of the billions of years of this universe, can be classified as either Be, Do, or Have. There is a part of your brain which brings in the Source Energy into the local mind, in through the energy portals in the brain, including the pineal gland, and processes this energy and pulses out through the body and into the higher heart.
That is the Source of The Creator, and that is you and I. The Act of Creation is combining this in the higher heart with the consciousness of love. The next part of Co-Creation is crossing the etheric, into the channel, or body, with Source Energy and combining it in the higher heart with love, and then waiting the delay, for when it comes into manifestation on the physical.
The more joy which is contained in the thought (velocity or speed) the amount you desire said result (mass) the amount you have placed this into the priorities of manifestation (position)and the initial thought itself (initiating action) directly affects whether this is an instant manifestation or a delayed manifestation.
Knowing that the Source Energy is a constant. The Love you understand and are able to infuse through your Higher Heart is the one key factor involved in experiencing things on higher and higher and higher dimensions.
To go out of body[OOB] to experience the energies of the 352nd Dimension, takes setting a higher intention, (initiating action) a great desire-you must BELIEVE it can be done, (mass) you must spark your joy at the mere idea you may achieve it (velocity) and it must be a priority in your life (position). If these align, indeed, your meditation will take you to the Higher Realms. You may see, hear, taste, touch and smell all that is there through the senses of consciousness.
Everything that is happening on every dimension and every parallel, interdimensionally and multidimensionally is possible to experience by crossing the 13th Gateway.
Now that the physical-etheric crystalline bodies with 12 Physical +12 Etheric = 24 strands of DNA activating in concert, this is open to anyone desiring to pursue it.
All it takes is setting an intention, making it a priority, being fully in joy, having a high perspective of love, the belief that it is so.
~Metatron

jeck140

I really need a device like this. I have been doing energy work for 2 years now with constant meditation and practices with manipulating energy. However I have been unable to project. I wish you sold this.
You are in for a journey my friend.

~Cheers

Xanth

Quote from: jeck140 on April 03, 2010, 20:21:26
I really need a device like this. I have been doing energy work for 2 years now with constant meditation and practices with manipulating energy. However I have been unable to project. I wish you sold this.
I highly suggest redoubling your efforts and learning more discipline.
You can do this just fine without the use of technology.
That's not to say technology is bad... just, you should learn to do this without the use of it first.  You'll learn so much more that way.

Also, please do post your questions in another section of the forum regarding the troubles you're having.
I'm sure we can help you.

zareste

Quote from: Xanth on March 27, 2010, 11:14:48
...and you wonder why you have negative karma?   :?
Actually it's pretty obvious. My karma would be fine if you were living in Zetan test chamber, which again reinforces my earlier point

In any case, Jeck wants to project, not learn whatever junk comes with doing things the hard way

Xanth

Quote from: zareste on April 04, 2010, 00:02:45
Actually it's pretty obvious. My karma would be fine if you were living in Zetan test chamber, which again reinforces my earlier point
Are you just naturally negative or were you taught to be that way?  O_o

QuoteIn any case, Jeck wants to project, not learn whatever junk comes with doing things the hard way
I think Jeck can speak for himself.  :)