News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Astral Projection Device

Previous topic - Next topic

zareste

He did. You're just so busy trolling that you didn't notice

kurtykurt42

Don't say that zareste, Xanth's contributed a lot to this thread.

mon9999

I just notice that xanth always start the heat here. It always amaze me how this so called metaphysical people have a lot of emotional problem with big ego

Xanth

Quote from: mon9999 on April 04, 2010, 09:48:25
I just notice that xanth always start the heat here. It always amaze me how this so called metaphysical people have a lot of emotional problem with big ego
I only point out some of the inaccuracies of what people say.
It's not my fault if they can't handle it.

And Zareste,
Just because you don't like what I have to say, doesn't mean it's trolling.  :)

Meh...

I'll leave this thread be then.  :)

Tiny

im pretty sure he doesnt resemble a kitty
"He never speaks but he understands thinks higher than a manHes living in The northern lights In winter everlasting He travels around Big drum in his hand And he knows what you have in your mind Theres always wolf within That leads him down And back home"

sahgwa

hi kurt
i have been reading up on your site a bit and i had some questions i hoped you could answer.
i have some quartz crystals i was able to get at a good price, and most of them are either double crystals joined and they each have a single terminating point , or they are groups of 2 and a half. anyway, what are the benefits of wrapping crystals in coils as you have done?
when you do that, to get whatever these benefits are, do you also have to congeal them inside that resin i see on your site ? why the metal shavings in them too? what kind of meditations and astral projections will crystals help with? I am trying to raise my energy through my chakras more efficiently, to help project but also to help clear my energy and help my well-being and evolution. any help you can give would be great. I did daoist taichi/yoga in the past which used qi gong meditation to raise our energy through the chakras, i just figure with all these technologies nowadays with scalar things, coils, and crystals it will be more effective and time efficient to learn how to incorporate these materials and technologies into my practice. thanks in advance for the help!
sahgwa

personalreality

go to educate-yourself.org and read about Orgone generators. 

That will explain why the copper and resin are used, as well as the magnets.  Specifically look at the Stuccor Punch.

be awesome.

sahgwa

thanks! once i figure out why they are used, will it explain itself how to use these for astral projection? like areas to place or techniques?

personalreality

Probably not.  Kurt's work is experimental and much more complicated than what I told you to look up.  If you go to his website, www.mindbasedtechnology.com, you can follow his procedure some.  But you really gotta know what you're doing to make it happen.  

That doesn't mean that an orgone generator wouldn't help your energetic development which can't hurt projection.
be awesome.

sahgwa

thanks so much mr personalreality. you are very helpful :) thanks for contributing to my magical crowley thread too. i found his use of a coin in projection, in his mouth was probably for sympathetic magic. that is gold is related to solar which is related to projection in his mind. also gold is a good conductor, as is copper. but its probably not necessary or too helpful for most people.

Warrior381

that is wonderful device yes...that will help million of people who want to do this yes...!!!!!!!! keep up the good work!!!!!! i want one..

Losh Wi Thang

personalreality

LoL, Kurt's memory still burns bright.

It's ready for Kurt.  I don't think he's gone into mass production yet.  lol. 

You can still contact him through his website if you have questions.

http://mindbasedtechnology.com
be awesome.

Losh Wi Thang

Quote from: personalreality on May 06, 2010, 21:17:05
LoL, Kurt's memory still burns bright.

It's ready for Kurt.  I don't think he's gone into mass production yet.  lol. 

You can still contact him through his website if you have questions.

http://mindbasedtechnology.com

I sent him an email.

So, does this work for Kurt without any input from his behalf? (As in, it takes you into AP without any prior expertise)

Capt. Picard

If you couldn't project before using Kurt's "technology", you won't be projecting after (unless you work hard and train the real way)...

zareste

Quote from: Capt. Picard on May 18, 2010, 02:24:30
If you couldn't project before using Kurt's "technology", you won't be projecting after (unless you work hard and train the real way)...
oh give it up

kurtykurt42

Currently, I do not know of any technologies that can produce a conscious spontaneous 'out of body experience' for any individual that does not have a tremendous amount of prior experience. Daily energy body development training plays an integral role in learning to adjust your body / mind to the stresses placed on it while out of body.

Vortex energy technology and similar technologies use the properties of electromagnetism, nuclear torsion, and diamagnetism to generate potential energy that can be used for a variety of applications. Electromagnetism is an extremely strong force that exists in all biological life forms. Through the use of powerful permanent magnets, specifically Neodymium, and highly conductive materials such as Iron. I have used scalar winding coils with 20+ volts and very high frequencies (i.e. 12 - 24 MHz) to simulate artificial electromagetic fields around calcite spheres.

Calcite is a negative uniaxial crystal that has high birefringence, wide spectral transmission and availability in reasonably sized rhombs. It has a very strong natural energetic inflow and seems to make the perfect link for creating a [Bismuth - Iron] nuclear powered vibration effect when it's positioned inside the electromagnetic field. It is also makes a convenient hand interface for the user, especially if direct mind interaction is your goal.  

So, for those that are interested in learning how to interact with the interdimensional levels of consciousness with the push of a button, I'm afraid where not quite there yet. This particular technology, vortex energy, is more suited for opening stable point-to-point connections through space. The transmissions are broadcast in thought energy and are therefore not limited by the speed of light which would make an excellent method of communications with other worlds. Although, I have had limited success in this avenue of exploration, mainly difficulty in receiving reliable and accurate communications. My team and I have been working on ideas for mind-to-digital interface crystal technology that will hopefully one day translate direct thought into text.

Xanth

Quote from: kurtykurt42 on May 18, 2010, 02:39:11
Calcite is a negative uniaxial crystal that has high birefringence, wide spectral transmission and availability in reasonably sized rhombs. It has a very strong natural energetic inflow and seems to make the perfect link for creating a [Bismuth - Iron] nuclear powered vibration effect when it's positioned inside the electromagnetic field. It is also makes a convenient hand interface for the user, especially if direct mind interaction is your goal.
Hey Kurt.

First, welcome back.
Secondly, might I inquire as to what, exactly, the bolded sections mean?   :?

~Ryan ;)

personalreality

google that shiz
be awesome.

kurtykurt42

In general calcite is calcium carbonate, crystallized in water. Just a regular old mineral like every other crystal but what makes this stone different from others is its rhomboid (six-sided) pattern. It is one of the only known materials with these rare characteristics, characteristics that provide the crystal with unique spiritual properties that aid in the exploration of consciousness.

Birefringence is unique because it arises in magnetic materials such as neodymium and is affected greatly by frequency. Liquid crystal materials as used in Liquid Crystal Displays (LCDs) are birefringent and effects of electromagnetism on an electric field can induce molecules to line up or behave asymmetrical. [1]

Meditating with calcite can increase an awareness of the interconnection between the spirit and the earth. Calcite crystal can also be used to encourage an awareness of the past, or of the future. It helps an individual remember former lives, as well as out-of-body experiences. This stone increases psychic ability, and speeds spiritual development.[2]

[1] The Science of Color, by Steven K. Shevell, Optical Society of America. Published 2003. ISBN 0444512519

[2] Calcite Crystal Healing Stones Metaphysical Properties and Uses of Calcite Crystals Feb 22, 2010, Brenna Coleman.

personalreality

I use Optical Calcite every time i study for a test. 
be awesome.

Capt. Picard

lol you seriously got your second citation from an optical science book?...

Losh Wi Thang

Quote from: kurtykurt42 on May 18, 2010, 02:39:11
So, for those that are interested in learning how to interact with the interdimensional levels of consciousness with the push of a button, I'm afraid where not quite there yet. This particular technology, vortex energy, is more suited for opening stable point-to-point connections through space. The transmissions are broadcast in thought energy and are therefore not limited by the speed of light which would make an excellent method of communications with other worlds. Although, I have had limited success in this avenue of exploration, mainly difficulty in receiving reliable and accurate communications. My team and I have been working on ideas for mind-to-digital interface crystal technology that will hopefully one day translate direct thought into text.

Well, I certainly hope that you or somebody else could spontaneously come up with something like that soon, because I would honestly need it (as far fetched as that could sound).

Good luck with the development of your astral projection device.

justcriss

Hi I'm interested in the astral projection device. I checked out the web-site but for some reason is not working. can you post one more time the web address if you don't mind.

Thank you so much.  :-)

Stookie_

This is an old thread, I believe you already missed out on the excitement.