News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Astral Projection Device

Previous topic - Next topic

personalreality

yea, the website doesn't exist anymore
be awesome.

justcriss

mels8780

I don't think it is such a good idea to go big with this. (imagining big as in lots of people buying, maybe even after it's been proven to work and AP is broken as a myth...o.O)    Is there an Auto Defense/ Shield/ Stay out of my house-inator coming with that ? :-(

mels8780

Oh. Site not working ? Yay.

kurtykurt42

Quote from: mels8780 on July 27, 2011, 13:04:19
I don't think it is such a good idea to go big with this. (imagining big as in lots of people buying, maybe even after it's been proven to work and AP is broken as a myth...o.O)    Is there an Auto Defense/ Shield/ Stay out of my house-inator coming with that ? :-(

Go big or go home...  This experiment was just the first of many. In the future I plan on experimenting with much more powerful neodymium magnets and electromagnetic fields. And of course much larger crystals!

And no, there is no "Auto Defense/ Shield/ Stay out of my house-inator ". Which is  one of the reasons why this little project was terminated.