News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Telepathy help ;/

Previous topic - Next topic

Karxx Gxx

So i have some questions on this.
I think i got the main idea of this. Transfering or recieving thoughts to or from someone.
I look around on the web but i like your guys' replys more. it seems more accurate.

So i have some questions on this. and if you know the answer, can you say the way how?
1. Can  you read someones mind without them sending thoughts purposefully? even if its a little
2. Can you force your thoughts in someone if they are not even trying to recieve anything purposely?
3. When you recieve word thoughts,as in "look behind you" do you hear a voice talking or just yourself thinking it.
4. Is there drills for practice or is it just all visualization and emotion, and belief ect.

Thanks  :-D

I really want do number 2.
no pun,lol (poop)
:-P
Your way is The way

Lexy

so you want to put thoughts in someone's head?
"Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves."

ether

going by your post you are clearly a begginer in and about of the workings of hermetics... the mind!!!

your post/signature tells me that you are a begginer healer and or teacher/healer of anything regarding hermetics in and around the minds abilities...obviously

please don't give false hope to those that seek services of such

just a word from the above...the Spirit World/angels/guides/helpers  etc :wink:

love all

Karxx Gxx

Quote from: ether on February 21, 2011, 06:20:57
please don't give false hope to those that seek services of such

Hey, i hear of some these things happening. So it seems like your givin false hope bud,lol.

Quote from: Lexy on February 21, 2011, 05:41:57
so you want to put thoughts in someone's head?
And in a way yes. I hear that you can get 2 people and one sends a color and one trys to recieve it. You relax and what not.
But i was wondering if you can send it even if the other person isnt trying to recieve it :|
Your way is The way

ether

Quote from: Kaje The Astral Newbie on February 21, 2011, 07:40:44
Hey, i hear of some these things happening. So it seems like your givin false hope bud,lol.

LOL you just told all of your abilities of being a healer...stating you hear these things happening...and you said you can heal..why did'nt you say that!!! :roll:

and yes some things are happening but not by inferior minds :wink:

and i'm not ya bud...lol

love all

Karxx Gxx

O!
i thought we were talking about the telepathy,lol.
No wonder i was kinda confused.. lol. i think i still am  :?

But i can heal, doesnt mean it will work all the time,heh.
And i am a begginer. It says newbie for a reason,lol. :-D

And you dont have to be my bud for me to call you a bud, bud.lol

But yea, is there anyone who is a pro at telepathy? lol
Your way is The way

ether

yep you said it... your a begginer

and for the reason/s you seek bad practises...you stay a begginer

i would not tell people to message me if i were a begginer and newbi in these fields...and don't want to wreck ya day/night but you have not healed at all...

don't forget all thoughts/actions are recorded in the Akashic records...best behaviour required please

i'll call you dud lol...

love all

Karxx Gxx

Oh, am i speaking to a god or something?
I am a healer, have  healed and will ask others if they need help.
I may be  a begginer in some aspects but i probably have healed  allot more than you.
And what bad practices?
Unless your here to help on this  thread, dont relply because your giving me false hope when i see that someone replied  on mu post.
Message me instead. :D
Your way is The way

ether

1. no God...something yes
2. what bit don't you understand about the Akashic records recording all thoughts/actions...therefore cause and effect
3. serious homework needed
4. the reason you stay a begginer in all these fields/how long depends on my mood when i look into it...Akashic records :wink:
5. take note at the amount of replys maybe you are being told something...i just helped ya

love all

Karxx Gxx

Yea, i know cause and effect.
i actually have this book "our ultimate reality"
So i have some my homework.
And you didnt help me.
Your prolly causing everyone else not to reply and its effecting me,lol.
And now i do know what it is even more becuase you told me twice.
And your mood isnt making me stay a begginer (if thats what your saying)
I read stuff. And again, you dont know what i am in all fields.
but ima stop replying to you. And honestly im not the slightest mad,lol.
But yea, thanks for the help and guidence. That will be a good thing that goes in the recored,lol.
Your way is The way

ether

don't worry_ _ _
every word i type is recorded
i treat every word like im in a court room...which of course requires proof :wink:
loose my job otherwise...you would'nt want that would ya :-D

love all

kikikat

Anyone out there can help with this, I too am interested in the questions posed by Kaje The Astral Newbie

Karxx Gxx

lol nope, that wouldnt be good  :-D
but yea, anyone out there  that can help :?
Your way is The way

beavis

"1. Can  you read someones mind without them sending thoughts purposefully? even if its a little
2. Can you force your thoughts in someone if they are not even trying to recieve anything purposely?"

Its done in the subconscious minds of all people involved. Purposefully trying to do it is the conscious part of mind. Your questions are similar to "Can you subconsciously dislike someone while saying hello nice to meet you".

"3. When you recieve word thoughts,as in "look behind you" do you hear a voice talking or just yourself thinking it."

It feels like my own thoughts, not a voice, but sometimes I know its not because I had no way to know the things that come into my mind.

"4. Is there drills for practice or is it just all visualization and emotion, and belief ect."

Theres lots of ways to practice. You could sit in a crowded place and try to predict which direction people are going to walk next. What I find works best is the feeling I get just before someone changes their mind or starts to disagree with me. We would be in a conversation, and without any other sign from them, I feel their energy go from pushing at me to pulling. Once I surprised my friend by telling him he disagreed with me before he knew he did. He was just starting to think it. The simple push/pull feeling between people can also be practiced in gambling games like poker. Bluffing is pull. Having good cards but betting low is pull. Having good cards and betting high is push.

Also, because many people who are good at gambling have such a psychic skill (if they know it or not), when gambling, I also bluff in a psychic way. I'll push energy when I'm bluffing and pull energy when I'm not, sometimes. While I do know how to lie in a psychic way, I only do it in games where bluffing is expected, not about important things.

fossilera

Quote from: Kaje The Astral Newbie on February 20, 2011, 22:06:41
So i have some questions on this. and if you know the answer, can you say the way how?
1. Can  you read someones mind without them sending thoughts purposefully? even if its a little
2. Can you force your thoughts in someone if they are not even trying to recieve anything purposely?
3. When you recieve word thoughts,as in "look behind you" do you hear a voice talking or just yourself thinking it.
4. Is there drills for practice or is it just all visualization and emotion, and belief ect.

Well, I'll take a stab at some answers.

1. My guess is that this could be done. While I haven't tried to do this, what I would recommend is looking into some of the techniques that are used during remote viewing. I say this because in theory, you are trying to find out information "blindly" from someone (much like the remote viewers trying to find information about a location, in which they only have a coordinate of the place).

2. Strangely enough, I have tried a method or two in my "younger" years (20's still pretty young :P ). In one case, it seemed to have worked, because the person in question came over and talked to me about the topic I was passing them. I should also say there is a strong chance that the person will not immediately get the "message" you are sending (at most, it might be a nagging feeling - like they forgot to do something, unless they have some skill at telepathy).

One such method I used was imagining a "link" between you and this other person; it could be anything from a wire, silver cord, computer, etc (visualize something that you would consider a connection to them). When you "send" the message, also visualize it traveling down this connection and into the other person.

For example, say I am trying to send a thought to Person B. I picture a rubber tube connecting myself to the image of Person B. As I think of a thought, I also visualize a bulge traveling down this rubber tube (the bulge is the thought), and have it entering Person B.

Again, based on the number of times I've tried this, it has only worked twice (regardless of the method used).

3. It differs - normally if I perceive any thoughts, they usually take on the voice of who's generating them (for example, I'd hear Person B's voice if I were listening to their thoughts). That's only from my experiences though.

4. As other's have said, there's plenty of ways to practice. One of the best is finding another person that is willing to help out - I believe there is an experiment out there where one person picks out a card with a phrase, word, or picture on it, and they have to "send" out whatever is on the card, while another person has to "receive" the image. If you're a "visual" type person, try picturing a connection with a random person (like I mentioned in #2). Finally, you can try listening while another person is in the room, and casually get into a conversation about what they are thinking (provided the information isn't something private).

-fossilera
seize the day, while it is yours to seize.

gdo

This is possible.  Keep in mind that there are different types of telepathy or psychism.

Yes this is possible also and the person might not like it or might not like being around you as a result of your intrusiveness.
    This does happen quite frequently and people do not realize it. 

This depends on several factors. A received message can be an image, an actual voice, a strong emotional feeling or a strong physical senstation.
    There are also different levels of messengers and messages, caution should be taken always.  For some messages it is probably best to verify them some how
    before acting on the content.

Yes.  Alot of this depends on each individuals talents.  As an example, lets say you loved music and wanted to play an instrument, your talent my not be accessible unless you
           find the instrument that is most suitable for you. 

BTW  you do not heal, I do not heal.  We can and do send or emanate, if you will all kinds of thoughts/energies.  Not all people are receptive to what is sent and can actually develop
intense dislike for persons who are sending or emanating to them.  This I know from first hand experience. 

Karxx Gxx

i learned that now.
But i have done it in a way (with help from "something else")

Yea its not 100% or anything, but i kinda of direct my energy to healing. Idk how to explain, but you know what i mean  :-D
Your way is The way

personalreality

kaje,

all that you need is love in your heart and the intent to heal.

keep doing what you're doing, but do it because you want to help, not because you think it will make you grow spiritually (and i'm not saying that you are). 

don't let other people make you think you're not good enough, or that you don't know enough.  all that knowledge just narrows a person's perspective and traps them in their own mental prison.  the essence of effecting change is in your heart and your intent, not your intellect.  as soon as people start blathering about their dogma (new age, traditional or otherwise) just ignore them.  there is no universal truth, only your truth.
be awesome.

Karxx Gxx

Awww thank you  :-D
That made me feel better about myself :D
Thanks a lot :)
Your way is The way

mels8780

Well, I think I've received info from others. (The people didn't actually send me anything purposely). It has an urgent feel to it and what not but I don't feel it as someone else's. I can usually tell when it is from someone else though because of it's random and urgent..ness... lol. It has a higher chance of happening when someone is going to *say* something from what I've experienced. So maybe it doesn't come out as someone else's thought.

Silentwitnesstoforever

i can feel peoples tension, emotions, and i've successfully sent and received shapes and colours telepathicallly with another person...

when i read someone i receive, still photography from events in there life that seem to be important to them, sometimes i get images of there homes, i've gotten "smells." before, when they start talking about there children, i feel the universal pure love feeling...

that's how telepathy/empathy goes for me :)

Karxx Gxx

silent, i think i know how to already, but can you give me some things you did to achieve this :D
Your way is The way

Silentwitnesstoforever

well, when i first really started realizing that it was something that maybe not all people either do not possess or rather, more likely, do possess, just do not care enough/take enough time concentrating on/developing.. was with aura's/vibes, the way you feel comfortable with some people, you can feel there "love," and with others you can feel there "malice/jelousy," that was basically the most basic, telepathy i remember noticing, and thinking... hmm, i wonder if everyone experiences this... then i started studying body language, and realized that telepathy, is alot like body language, it's a sort of, subconscious, but conscious at the same time system... it's more basic than speaking...  for me, words don't really come across the telepathic channel i open with someone, it's more basic than that, it's emotions, vibrations, and memorys (usually in still photography connected to an emotion)

one other thing that i like to do when i begin to "read" someone, is imagine sort of an electronic grid, made of a blueish/white light, this grid is about 3 feet above every person (that's how i imagine it, like a web/grid hovering above everyone's heads) with "drops" to the crown chakra of everyone, everyones connected with this grid, like the internet connects our computers... same principle...

so yeah, when i open the "connection" to other people, i imagine the grid, imagine the blue/white light coming from my crown shakra, connecting to the grid surface, and then dropping down right above there crown shakra, forming the connection. 

hope that helps, when remote viewing i also visualize this same type of energy, but more, bubble like? if you will, like say i want to remote view into my kitchen, i'll imagine this beam of blueish white energy except when remote viewing, it leaves from my solar plexus, moves very fast, in a line (usually the path i would walk there) and stopping where i wish to view from, and then i visualize what is there :)

Karxx Gxx

dang! im glad to see it seems (not sure) that you didnt really have to put much effort into it. And i love the grid idea! I used to try just imagining air, space that contains all the thoughts. where the thoughts originate, go to and what not. But i didnt practice it all to much since i have school.

But ima use that during school a lil bit ^.^

Right now im concentrating on my third eye a lil bit. after school starts im going to be training a month on it whenever i have free time.

I also do qi gong which is great for health and healing in general.

but thanks  :-)
Your way is The way