News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Astral Projection Device

Previous topic - Next topic

zareste

Quote from: kurtykurt42 on February 28, 2010, 17:57:39I've seen all the Stargate shows on TV and if it's anything like that in real life, I don't think I'll be building one anytime soon.
The funny thing is, the stargates in those shows are remarkably similar to the real thing. I kinda wonder where the creators got their ideas from. The hyperspace concepts in sci-fi shows like Star Trek are close to the real thing too, at least in terms of physics.

Quote from: kurtykurt42 on February 28, 2010, 17:57:39I astral projected to a UFO a while back and spoke with the captain of the ship, he told me that they use the center of the sun to travel to other star systems as well as through time and the center of galaxies are used to travel to other galaxies. Before that I had 'never' heard of anything like that before.
I can confirm that. I've heard some stories about stars being used as gates.

I'm pretty sure a star can take objects to a different frequency, where the star becomes visible as a black hole. Stars actually cycle energy from one frequency and expel it on another, like all matter, instead of burning a finite amount of fuel as our astronomers tend to believe.

Admittedly, I'm not sure how this could be used to travel to another star system. (only to other frequencies) I hear (and partly speculate) that the more modern star crafts can expel an electromagnetic pulse that gives them a quick wormhole. Perhaps they can send a pulse into a star and amplify the effect of the wormhole. It might explain why sunspots appear

sahgwa

I (and I am sure the majority of people on this forum and in the world interested in AP) would love for you to record some of your adventures.  Especially with other beings and aliens. You should let me know where I can read some of your happenings with this device, it is fascinating!
Eagerly waiting
Chris

kurtykurt42

Quote from: zareste on March 01, 2010, 09:44:09
The funny thing is, the stargates in those shows are remarkably similar to the real thing. I kinda wonder where the creators got their ideas from. The hyperspace concepts in sci-fi shows like Star Trek are close to the real thing too, at least in terms of physics.
I can confirm that. I've heard some stories about stars being used as gates.

Good thing I watched all the shows then. I remember the episode where the ancient built a little stargate in Carter's basement to get back to his planet. He ordered all the supplies online and built it in a couple of days...

I was told that the first step is to master interdimensional travel before working on space travel (stargates). Mostly because there is a lot less that can go wrong with your physical body and also you don't have to worry about solar systems blowing up.  :-D Even with interdimensional travel though there can be unforeseen side affects (i.e. time dilation, levitation, extreme heat).

Then of course there is time travel, which might be the most dangerous and certainly the most difficult to understand. I think I'll save the best for last!  :-D

Chris

Quote from: kurtykurt42 on March 01, 2010, 05:24:32
... they must spend a lot of time training their energy body / mind. Sometimes it takes thousands of years of training to reach the highest levels.

It's about mental focus, strength of mind, awareness, and honest self-awareness leading to humility. Add to that our ability to empathize and ultimately love. All of our experiences provide environments for growth in these. As we mature, we move up... it's all a big school or if you prefer a big exercise gym.

kurtykurt42

I plan on exercising in the highest dimensional levels of the Universe.  :lol:

For the past couple of months I have been exploring the level known as the 4th density plane. It exists at a level slightly above that of the Astral Plane. After my experience tonight I now know that I am ready to venture out into the 5th density level. This plane is related to your throat chakra and you must be able to generate large amounts of energy from this point in your energy body.

Tonight I was doing an experiment and entered into the 5th for a couple of minutes. There were 12 entities standing in a line near me. They told me that in this level we are all connected as one. I asked them what level, but I immediately knew it was the 5th. They were communicating telepathically. I could feel the blue energy filling my throat and it became hard to breath. It then filled my head and my heard started to hurt. Then all 6 of my other chakras became filled with blue energy and a big blue sphere enveloped my energy body.

In the background I could also see 3 or 4 grays standing below watching, as they could not reach this level.  :-D

Xanth

What exactly is that dude sitting on!?   :-o

WASD

Just posting here so this thread show up on "Show new replies to your posts" :) I like future technology and AP so this is just the topic for me^^
First and only (classic) OBE so far: 12th August 2009
LDs: Once per week :)

kurtykurt42

Quote from: Xanth on March 02, 2010, 09:59:01
What exactly is that dude sitting on!?   :-o

You have to be sitting on a gold cat in order to reach the 5th density.  :lol:

Xanth

Quote from: kurtykurt42 on March 02, 2010, 16:24:30
You have to be sitting on a gold cat in order to reach the 5th density.  :lol:
Hmmm... real gold or painted gold?  >_>  :D

kurtykurt42

Added a couple more goodies to my meditation area and now things are really moving along.

The energy generated by all this is really incredible.

Yesterdays adventure took me to the edge of the 4th density (near the 5th), where a large blue sphere took up my entire area (maybe 20 - 30 ft). All I could see was black and the brightest blue sphere I have ever seen. I guess I haven't seen many blue spheres in my day but the colors where unbelieveble. I stood there in awe for about two minutes and then the sphere started moving away and I wasn't able to stay with it...  :-( I then returned to my body and said 'WOW'  :-o about 5 times because it was amazing!

Xanth

I hope you don't sit on that poor apparatus that's currently in your chair!  :)

kurtykurt42

I dunno, you think it does anything?  :-D

sahgwa

You should post more on your blog about your adventures. I was very entertained.  Do you have any tips for people trying to project who have only had slight success? Is it bad to over try or over think about this? I found that I was able to get half out tactilely, and then fully out where it felt like i was standing in front of my body based on sense but i was blind. I could feel my new body standing there and felt as if i was there standing but i was really lying down listening to Monroe's astral journeys wave CDs. But i couldn't see anything:( i wonder if my third eye is needing work or why it was just black.
and since then i have tried using the same methods with relaxation and the tactile visualisation or feeling myself into a new position but it isn't working. any tips anyone? I find i can get fully relaxed, and then stop feeling my body, but i have a hard time getting the vibrations to start, and if htey do start, having a hard time making them stay or fill more than just a small part like my hands and arms. Then thats it after an hour just relaxation, numbness and vibration but i cant get out or past that. Do i need to go deeper into relaxation somehow? Usually if i try to relax past that i just fall asleep. hmm

and have you had any new experiences with your machine?

kurtykurt42

Quote from: sahgwa on March 10, 2010, 13:21:28
and have you had any new experiences with your machine?

I have been using the device daily with my meditations to raise my energy. I've also been spending a lot of time with my group working on group levitation and telekinesis. We have had several higher dimensional beings watching in on our experiments.

Darren

Share your technology with others, at the moment it just looks and sounds fancy. I've studied quite a lot of your photographs and writings.

I'd be very appreciative, I would like to see for myself if this has any effect. I also have things to share :)

peace, Darren

kurtykurt42

Share it how?

An old friend from the University came over to my house a few days ago. The next day he was throwing up and had the worst headache / stomachaches of his life... This technology is not for everyone, especially those with no experience in energy body development. 

Darren

Share by showing what on earth you've got setup there. Are you just running an electric current and ''amplifing'' it with crystals and what not.

I just think you could share with us your finding, what equipment and how your using it. I've seen your calculaions and algebra, share and explain my friend.

I'm sure you wouldn't get me throwing up and what not, I'm sure i'd be alright  :wink:

radman32

Well of course those without prior body energy development are prone to dis-ease, for they haven't cleared their body of negative energies, that causes dis-ease.

But yes, I agree, where are your official or up-to-date plans for your machine?

AND WHERE DO YOU LIVE? I live in oregon and wish to see this contraption, even if I have to awkwardly converge with someone.

kurtykurt42

Here is my most up to date research on the device: http://mindbasedtechnology.com/APdevice.html

I would be happy to ask any specific questions anyone has.

Here is a smaller version of the larger Astral Projection Device.

It uses the same magnetic / diamagnetic principles to extend the field of crystals. It's portable so you can run around with it and zap people with energy.  :-D

sahgwa

Is there any way to get diagrams of that there portable AP device?
or schematics?
i would like to build one myself to help me project.

kurtykurt42

These devices are very dangerous and can draw the attention of many negative lower astral entities, as well as beings such as the grays. I had trained in energy body development for about 3 years before building these devices and I still wasn't ready for what awaited me. Also, I don't want to be responsible when other people build such devices and end up getting attacked by entities and they and they're families get sick or worse.

sahgwa

For what its worth I too have been doing 'energy body training' via qi gong, meditation, and ceremonial magic.  i think i can take care of myself. if you dont want to share that's fine but i think its kind of patronising. I would love to know that we as a human race were sharing our advances instead of hoarding them.

kurtykurt42

No offense, but I thought I could take care of myself too.

Why do you think many of the other advanced races in our galaxy don't come to planets like earth and hand over their advanced technology for free? Why don't they just stop over and talk with the scientists and explain the diagrams and schematics and explain how everything works?

Naleek

Kurt keep up the great work! This is all too fascinating.

Purely hypothetical, but if Kurt's inventions caught the attention of corrupted governmental powers or any sort of being(s) with evil intentions, could that cause trouble for us?

kurtykurt42

The devices need an operator to use them properly. By themselves the devices are pretty much worthless and will just sit there and put out electrogravitic fields. I'm hoping that my research and experimentation will catch the attention of a 'non corrupted' private organization that seeks to better mankind through the use of this technology.