News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Aura question

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff_Mash

quote:
Originally posted by Tisha:
Hi!  I'm new to this section, and haven't had a chance to read all the posts yet.  Perhaps the answer is already hidden there.  Oh what the heck, here goes!

I don't see auras, but a few years ago someone told me my aura shifted from blinding white to rainbow multicolors in a kind of flowing way.  At the time she mentioned this, it was 2 am and I was tired.  The next day, she said I was all bright white, no rainbow colors.

So, what was up with that?

I'm not sure how to answer your question, Tisha, but like you, I am new to this section of the board.  From an early age, I guess I have seen aura's, although I never KNEW that is what I was looking at.  I always figured it was an optical illusion or something.  

For example, whenever I would hear people speak in front of a group (like teachers, pastors, etc), I would be staring at them, and I could see an outline of white light around them.  I just figured that this is a normal after effect of what the physical eyes will do to something when you look at it long enough.  However, after doing a lot of reading, I am "thinking" that I may be looking at people's aura's now.  I'm still rather skeptical about it, because it seems so easy for me to do.

So last night, I began to look into this further.  I held my hand up in front of my face with a light colored background.  Sure enough, within 5 seconds or so, my eyes adjusted, and I saw a bright white/greenish color glow all around my hand.  It's pretty trippy when you think about it.

So is this my aura or my eyes playing tricks on me?  I guess I will know the more I play around with it.  But if this is my eyes, then I wonder why everyone can't do this as easily as I can.

Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash, Founder and Editor
MyJokeMail.com - Jokes and Humor
http://myjokemail.com
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
http://www.mjmmagic.com

WalkerInTheWoods

I am sort of like you, Jeff. Not that I have always seen auras, but in that I seem to be able to see something, but I am not sure if it is auras or just my eyes playing tricks. Actually I think I could do this when I was much younger, but it does not really matter now I guess. I read the article on Astral Pulse about seeing auras one day at work a few weeks ago. I then started looking at my hand. After a while of looking I noticed a whitish/green fuzz outlining my hand. It is hard to see as it is very light and if I try to look at the fuzz it seems to go away, but if I look at my hand it is back. I am not sure if I am seeing anything or it is an illusion. Sometimes if I try I can see this on other people, but I do not usually see any colors other than white, green, or blue. Because of just seeing these colors I wonder it is not an illusion. Of coarse I have not tried looking at many people so you could say my research is not very good at present.

Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Fenris

HI people

Tisha: I dont see colour in the aura all that consistently yet (only if Im very relaxed and even then its only hints of colour) so Im not sure about that but an all white aura is considered by many to be the perfect aura, so lots of white is always good! Actually you would need a more detailed description of the colours involved and their position in the aura to make any sence of it.

That trick with the hand is a good one! You will find that you can even get most non spiritual people to see the etheric around the hand to some extent. Be careful however, my best friend Natalie has a very christian mother who attempts to raise her as one, although Nat has always taken a lot of interest in the occult and metephysical things I do she has never really had an in your face demonstration that it is real before. I showed her how to do it on the train about a week ago and now she is a very conflicted person. She is glad that she has proof now but the fear of being punished by god is still embedded in her mind. She is now slowly letting go of her fearful and rigid  ideas and evolving spiritually. Or at least putting herself in a position to do so. So I guess in the end it was quite a gift to give her, well she seems to think so.

As a matter of interest she approached her mother (the fanatical christian)about auras, she herself sees them in church at times but she believes is is the holy ghost.

best regards

David

Veni Vidi Vici

WalkerInTheWoods

Fenris,
I have been thinking about the whole metaphysical things being wrong in god's eyes Christain view. I think that if your friend is having trouble tell her this. Seeing auras, projection, and all such abilities are just like anything else we do. We can walk, talk, think, swim, paint, etc. This are not bad are they? Seeing auras is just something else we can do. If they were wrong then we could not do it. The wrong, if one must believe in a god believing something is wrong, comes from how we use it, not what we use. We all can use a knife, a knife is not bad. But how we use it can be. It is great for cutting our food to eat, etc. But it can be bad when used to kill.

Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Tisha

Hi!  I'm new to this section, and haven't had a chance to read all the posts yet.  Perhaps the answer is already hidden there.  Oh what the heck, here goes!

I don't see auras, but a few years ago someone told me my aura shifted from blinding white to rainbow multicolors in a kind of flowing way.  At the time she mentioned this, it was 2 am and I was tired.  The next day, she said I was all bright white, no rainbow colors.

So, what was up with that?

Tisha

"As Above, So Below"
Tisha