News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Aura Training

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

Hi Tre232,

Welcome to the Astral Pulse forums! [:)] Thanks for posting the link, and we've got a number of threads in our Welcome to General Metaphysics forum. I've moved this here as you can see, however if you want it moved back let me know.

Also, a good book on auras, if you've haven't already read it, is How to Read the Aura by W.E. Butler.

Very best,
Nick
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tre232

Not sure where to post this, hope this is an alright place for it.

I have read the training to see aura's page on this site about 3 or 4 times and i could easily see the aura of color with the Aura viewing tool.  It seems that no matter how hard i tried the mental lifting action i could not see a living aura.  

I was just reading alot of stuff like i normally do and i stumbled upon this site which has some very useful aura training tools like the aura tool on this site in training.  Although i think these tools are much more effective.  After about 5 minutes of practice i was seeing my fingers' aura right before my eyes finally!!  =)  

So if your interested in a good source to check out visit here.

http://www.thiaoouba.com/seeau.htm

If you have any questions on the 2nd practice exercise feel free to ask me.  It took me a few minutes to get both spheres in sync, and my finger lined up right to make the cross.

Hope this helps anyone having trouble like i was.[8D]

Tre

13thrisingtruths

yea i have tried to use this site to better my ability my problem is that the right and left circles will dissapear sometimes sometimes the center + will keep going and i will have blue red blue red or they will just overlap and one will hide behind the other il say it will be the red one i will think see blue and then it will turn blue then i will think cross but it will just phase to the red again. any ideas?
just my opinion on the issue to me it is fact to you it is only a possibility? just saying think about it.

majour ka

Quote from: Tre232 on July 08, 2004, 22:19:24

I have read the training to see aura's page on this site about 3 or 4 times and i could easily see the aura of color with the Aura viewing tool.  It seems that no matter how hard i tried the mental lifting action i could not see a living aura.  

I was just reading alot of stuff like i normally do and i stumbled upon this site which has some very useful aura training tools like the aura tool on this site in training.  Although i think these tools are much more effective.  After about 5 minutes of practice i was seeing my fingers' aura right before my eyes finally!!  =)  

If you have any questions on the 2nd practice exercise feel free to ask me.  It took me a few minutes to get both spheres in sync, and my finger lined up right to make the cross.

Tre

Congrats!  keep going, its a great feeling eh!  I believe its just practice, practice priactice and how much natural clairvoyant ability you have. Just keep looking at them. Meditation will help too as you are then building a relationship with your subtle mind and spirit, which is what we see auras with :o)

13thrisingtruths

i feel like a lot of times my natural clairvoyant ability is starting to develop more and more i practice telepathy with a few people like if im going over to their house i will imagine a cord going from my forehead to their forehead and i well tell them im on the way over and sometime when i get their they are like hey i was just thinking about you and il have a good laugh. a month or so back i told my mother we were going to have an earthquake and the next day it happened freaked her out im in kentucky and earthquakes arnt a common thing.
i practice Meditation for 3 to 4 hours everyday usually about an hour a pop of just trying to keep my mind completely clear of any thoughts. got any tips for things i should be working on? my mother has been able to see auras and astro travel her entire life though without even knowing what it was she has kept it a secret for nearly 50 years im one of the few people she has told and that wasnt until after the earthquake thing. she tells me that my aura stays bright white and its always pulsing i take it as a good thing she says she has only seen a few auras like mine and i take it as a good thing. but theirs not much on it on the internet either its a good thing or i should be dead by now lol.
just my opinion on the issue to me it is fact to you it is only a possibility? just saying think about it.

Barnowl

Tre

That looks great. I'm going to check it out, as I need more training myself;-)

thanks
Please 'Like Us' on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/YourSpiritualSuccess

Please 'Subscribe' on Youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/doddy23

newmethod

These are actually the exercises i was using when i had the experience i described here:
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/the_vibrating_field_is_the_aura-t39679.0.html;msg324600#msg324600

Practice, practice, practice  :-)

13thrisingtruths

do you still see auras?how long did it take you to be able to see? i need to be more consistant in my training 4 real.

newmethod

Quote from: 13thrisingtruths on February 14, 2013, 02:15:25
do you still see auras?how long did it take you to be able to see? i need to be more consistant in my training 4 real.

I'm not sure. Fairly quickly i learnt to see and still have the ability to see when i try what is (according to Tom the author of the http://thiaoouba.com/seeau.htm webpage) the Astral Body (a blue glow very close to the skin).

But before i could see 'further out' and other colours it actually took many months of practice. I just integrated it in with my meditation practice. I would do the cross exercise from: http://thiaoouba.com/aura_eye_exercise.htm for around 15-20min, then meditate around 30-40min then spend 5-10min looking for my own aura in front of a mirror. Obviously these times were worked up to, i couldn't do these exercises that long at the beginning. I was doing this for around a year and was about an hour out of my day. but hey toward the end i was having some of the most beautiful and amazing meditation experiences (i think the cross exercise helps meditation) and at times had the ability to see aura when i tried especially when i found people in front of white backgrounds like whiteboards at university particularly when they were still. At the time the perception of aura would just come and go.

The experience i described at:
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/the_vibrating_field_is_the_aura-t39679.0.html;msg324600#msg324600
was pretty much a once off. I'm not entirely sure how/or why it happened i think i was in some way just being shown what is possible.
I could see aura in so much more detail than at other times and with no effort at all it was really amazing and i feel blessed that at least for a half day or so i could see like this.

At least for me the blue glow is fairly easy to see and i still can see it if i try. i think most people could learn to see it fairly quickly maybe some virtually straight away maybe some would see it within weeks. The ability to see the rest of the aura i do not know and could not estimate. I do know however that the aura exists. I have seen it many times. Watched it change colours and know it is affected by our thoughts.

I haven't practised to see the aura for years and years so i suppose the fact i can still see the blue glow may suggest some of the skill does remain. Maybe it's about learning how to look.
Just this week after writing the other post i have decided to start practising again. I might keep you posted of how i go.

NOTE:
after i wrote that other speal about my experience i thought of how to better describe how i perceived the aura particularly in that experience.

Imagine being in the dark with a beam of light, a torch (flashlight) or similar. Imagine there is water like evaporation or fog or very fine misty rain falling. So fine that the water droplets are being suspended in the air. What i perceived the aura to look like was like the water droplets suspended in mid air being illuminated by the light. If you've seen this you'll know the water droplets move around even if the air seems fairly still. Then imagine the water droplets moving around like this but in a way that appeared that there was communication happening between this and parts of the body. Now imagine that in colours.That is what i perceived the aura to look like.

Best wishes and happy aura gazing

spirited away

just tried the link with the circles. I can see the orange around the blue and light blue around the red circles.  Pretty cool stuff.  I also just tried this with my hands in front of a white background.  I can see light blue around my fingers and hand. 
Boom chika wow wow!

newmethod

Quote from: spirited away on February 14, 2013, 20:33:21
just tried the link with the circles. I can see the orange around the blue and light blue around the red circles.  Pretty cool stuff.  I also just tried this with my hands in front of a white background.  I can see light blue around my fingers and hand. 
Very good. What you are actually seeing are Auric Pairs at least around the coloured circles.

"red gives turquoise aura, turquoise gives red aura
orange gives blue aura, blue gives orange aura
yellow gives violet aura, violet gives yellow aura
green gives pink aura, pink gives green aura"
taken from http://thiaoouba.com/aura_eye_exercise.htm

Basically this means if you are looking at someone wearing green and you perceive a pink aura particularly if the pink aura only surrounds their clothing then you are likely perceiving the aura of the green clothing and not the aura of the individual. A positive confirmation that you are beginning to perceive the individuals aura would be if you saw an orange aura and they were not wearing blue. If you were perceiving it around the head and their hair wasn't coloured blue then i would suggest yes you are seeing the individuals aura. :-)

As i said Tom Chalko the author of these pages suggests the blue glow IS the Astral Body we are seeing. I'm not 100% convinced. If i had dark skin and had the blue glow then i would think YES! he's right. But me being Caucasian makes me wonder if the colour of my skin causes me to see an auric pair of my skin colour. That said i can see blue aura (astral body) around my head often when i look for my own aura in the mirror and i have brown hair so maybe he is correct and this blue glow is not a result of auric pairs but that we are seeing the astral body :-)

Certainly for those of us that haven't maintained the ability to see aura through childhood to adulthood i would suggest the fact that you can see the auric pairs & the blue glow means you are training your peripheral vision correctly and with practice will see the aura.

Peace.

spirited away

thanks for the the explanation.  The author might be right about the technique being able to see our astral body.  The outline of light blue around my hands and arm does in fact resemble what I perceive when I saw my astral body in NPR.  Only difference I would say is the astral body is a little bit sparkly. BTW when you are looking into the mirror focus on seeing your own Aura, are you staring at the third eye temple area? I tried but it was hard to control my eyes in that particular way without having two matter in the area to get my eyes into that mode.  Any suggestions?
Quote from: newmethod on February 14, 2013, 22:21:12
Very good. What you are actually seeing are Auric Pairs at least around the coloured circles.

"red gives turquoise aura, turquoise gives red aura
orange gives blue aura, blue gives orange aura
yellow gives violet aura, violet gives yellow aura
green gives pink aura, pink gives green aura"
taken from http://thiaoouba.com/aura_eye_exercise.htm

Basically this means if you are looking at someone wearing green and you perceive a pink aura particularly if the pink aura only surrounds their clothing then you are likely perceiving the aura of the green clothing and not the aura of the individual. A positive confirmation that you are beginning to perceive the individuals aura would be if you saw an orange aura and they were not wearing blue. If you were perceiving it around the head and their hair wasn't coloured blue then i would suggest yes you are seeing the individuals aura. :-)

As i said Tom Chalko the author of these pages suggests the blue glow IS the Astral Body we are seeing. I'm not 100% convinced. If i had dark skin and had the blue glow then i would think YES! he's right. But me being Caucasian makes me wonder if the colour of my skin causes me to see an auric pair of my skin colour. That said i can see blue aura (astral body) around my head often when i look for my own aura in the mirror and i have brown hair so maybe he is correct and this blue glow is not a result of auric pairs but that we are seeing the astral body :-)

Certainly for those of us that haven't maintained the ability to see aura through childhood to adulthood i would suggest the fact that you can see the auric pairs & the blue glow means you are training your peripheral vision correctly and with practice will see the aura.

Peace.
Boom chika wow wow!

newmethod

Quote from: spirited away on February 15, 2013, 00:06:23
thanks for the the explanation.  The author might be right about the technique being able to see our astral body.  The outline of light blue around my hands and arm does in fact resemble what I perceive when I saw my astral body in NPR.  Only difference I would say is the astral body is a little bit sparkly.
Very cool  8-)

BTW when you are looking into the mirror focus on seeing your own Aura, are you staring at the third eye temple area?
Yes. right between my eyebrows (third eye) and sometimes the centre of the forehead (fifth eye area). Then i am using my peripheral vision to look around my head and shoulders while keeping my central focus on my chosen point.

I tried but it was hard to control my eyes in that particular way without having two matter in the area to get my eyes into that mode.  Any suggestions?
Sorry i don't understand. what do you mean "two matter in the area"?

Do you mean it's hard to control your eyes to concentrate on your chosen point and use your peripheral vision to see?

If this is the case i would suggest practising both concentration exercises one and two with the cross.
Another option and one i did do when i was first practising, was to actually draw a dot (using a pen that wil rub off would be best perhaps :wink:) on the fifth eye area. It may help you maintain your concentration on the spot. Maintaining concentration does take practice, it's like meditation. My suggestion is to work your way into it and instead of trying to see aura too quickly maybe spend the time currently (if you're just starting) on the cross exercise. Especially the 2nd exercise. Then when you can maintain that do the "Advanced levels of concentration" exercise with the cross. Once you can do this for a few minutes then integrate the mirror exercise into your routine so you are doing both.

Another good idea might be to attempt to see the aura around your hands. Put your hand over a white background. Spread your fingers and pick a point. a good point for me is the centre of the 2nd knuckle. Draw a dot here if you wish. Then concentrate on this point and again use your peripheral vision to look at the area between your fingers. This may be helpful as the distance between your chosen point and the space around your body is shorter and it's easier to gaze into the space with your peripheral vision.

Hope this helps.
Do be patient with yourself. I believe everyone has the ability to see aura in colour. Though it may take time, practice and dedication.
Dean