News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Bad feeling about something...

Previous topic - Next topic

Chamos

[|)]I might've, but I remember putting it off as anxiety about a letter I got from school, I kinda peeked and knew what it was about though. It just freaked me out when dad said it was a deficiency (sp?) So it might've been the pre-cog feeling but might not've.
Y'think y'know what Cruelty be, til' ye finally get t'meet her. Yet worse than cruelty is, indeed... St. Evil, her belov'd sister. You may call me Truth. Some people just can't handle me. - Me

The economy is depressed My Lord.
So cheer it the f*ck up!

Shawn McCaffrey

The last few DAYS especially at night ive been having an ongoing mini panic attack.. Kinda weird,l I kinda put it aside as a side-effect of my new nmedicine, but I dunno, I have had these before and nothing I remember has happened.  But hearing of us on the brink of war, and in the 2012 theory we will be going into a new era soon.  And that Planet-X theory shows craziness!
http://cometneat.cjb.net/
[xx(]
I dunno.... But This feeling seems to be building up, however after reading about TImeless' book i'm in a happy mood, but still my heart beats a little fast.  Like when you know something bad will ahppen, or your gonna get caught for something, but your not sure.  So maybe it's just all the stuff posted here.  I hope.  [:D]

Child of the Forest

I too have been feeling very badly lately, massive depression which escalated on the fourth of march. I just feel that there is no hope for the human race...

...the more I find out about the things people do, the more and more depressed I get. Some people do not realize that they are destroying everything, the planet, the plants and animals, and themselves. I wonder if it is possible that everyone will ever see it...

I have known for a long time the things people do, but for some reason, on the fourth, I sunk into a massive depression and feel something terribly dark is just over the horizon. I hope that there is not...

Peace, Love, and Hope

~Child of the Forest

cainam_nazier

Oddly even though my normal sences seem a little dull I have been having many dreams over the past few days.  2 or 3 a night which is way way abnormal for me since nothing has changed in my life.

Shawn McCaffrey

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITS COMING! [;)]

Chamos

[xx(] Sad to say I'm getting a reeeaaaly bad feeling about my upcoming birthday. Though that could be paranoia about what we're talking about and my worry that I wont see my next birthday. No, no, don't think like that! I'm supposed to be the depressed for no reason, was supposed to be a boy but came out a girl so my Creator still has to get back to me on the reason I'm still living and unable to get more than a bruise when a long board going 15 mph rams me on the head. AHHH! Don't think like that! Heh, sorry, had to post this.
Y'think y'know what Cruelty be, til' ye finally get t'meet her. Yet worse than cruelty is, indeed... St. Evil, her belov'd sister. You may call me Truth. Some people just can't handle me. - Me

So cheer it the f*ck up!

Shawn McCaffrey

Chamos -
What state do you live in? City if you want to say.  Cause, I dunno.  It seems like my prophetic abilities and psychic powers are exploding, but I dont know how to use them, so i'm doing tests.  Wich include my empath abilities, with just about everyone here having recent "bad feelings" I think I'm right, so your in a big city.  But travel to the countryside, or a small town, to visit sometimes.  I see a pickuptruck with something attached to it, that's it.  It might not be you.  BUT I think, and hop[e it is.  Even though its really broad... I know.  [xx(]  But I will be able to tell if i'm right by your responce Chamos.. Thanks!

Chamos

The pick-up truck was a long time ago. Dad used to take me fishing when I was younger. The boat stopped working, got rid of the truck, stopped going.

We gave the truck to my uncle, he lived pretty far away from us. I have to say lived because that was in Hawaii, I'm in Santa Clara, Cali right now. But we also visit my cousins in Ontario. Right now I'm debating whether I should go to Ontario on my spring break or visit Hawaii with Dad. That could be what brought the pick-up truck into the equation. And the country-side, because it does seem that my cousins at least live near a farm if not in the country.

So cheer it the f*ck up!

Shawn McCaffrey

Sweet.  But back on topic.  Whatever that feeling is, it's still there, but a lot less.  Calm before the storm like others have said maybe, or maybe it was nothing.

Chamos

If it was nothing it was a really big nothing to affect all of us. I don't know if the feeling is fading for everyone but my random bouts of depression are getting stronger and more frequent and the feeling is still there for me, it's what triggers the depression.

So cheer it the f*ck up!

Shawn McCaffrey

Yeah... I wasn't going to talk about the depression, I mean I never really had any, but now.  Mine is getting worse, and the feeling is there again.  I dunno, but if you check out this same topic name in "prophecy and divination" its like everyone on this board feels it, maybe because we are more attuned to the spiritual side of things, so we are getting an early warning, but to what?  And I asked my freind who knows really nothing about this and he feels the same, but he is diffrent then most people too, like he beleive in what i do, not the commons.  I don't know aht it is, but it effecting us more spirtually inclined, I wonder if lamas and preists and monks are feeling it?

TheSeeker

Well, its March 21st now, but this is wierd.  In the first few days of March, not sure exactly what day, I had one of those 'bad feelings'.  In my case though it was more specific, either my friend or my brother was gonna get killed/hurt/or just have something horrible happen to them.  I suppose you could attribute it to the war starting this month, but.. I don't know.

TheSeeker

I just read over some of the posts I skipped.  I've always been a pretty upbeat, positive person.  But this past month or so, I too have been getting depressed.  A very dark depression, like nothing matters.  I've been doing better the past few days, but I've been self indulgent too :'(.

Chamos

[B)]What would be big enough to impact us all with depression and grief? Is it the war or something else?

So cheer it the f*ck up!

Tarconiss

Did anyone get a really strange/bad feeling about something, sometime around 11:30pm-12:15am Eastern Standard Time?...... i have no idea what is makeing me feel this way, but for some reason, it feels as if it is occuring on a large scale...... wierd.... hhmm.....
If someone has the knowledge, and wants to do something, how far do you think they can go, if they lack the experience, and are unable to sustain the amount of effort needed to succeed?  ~ Self 2/25/2003