News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Bad feeling about something........

Previous topic - Next topic

Shawn McCaffrey

Ive been feeling really odd all week, it could be due to my new medication, but its like my heart is having a constant panic attack.  Like a mini ongoing heart attack! [:O] Yeah for over a week now.  Since last monday I was taking the medicine but the 'feeling started sometime this weekend'  I dunno, but maybe it's the change in the weather.?

Marker

Yeah, I've felt some wierd stuff this week as well.  It doesn't help that it coincides with the fact that I've been dreaming about bleeding (from eyes, ears, nose, and mouth) since I've started getting these feelings.......  As for the time you're talking about,  I was still in bed. I couldn't go back to sleep, but I couldn't move most of my body either... like something was holding me down.  I don't know if they're related, but thought I'd let you know.

-Kyle

One will only be destroyed if he tries to wield a power that does not belong to him.

Epsilon

How often do you watch the news?  Often, sometimes, never?
The media instills so much fear inside us everyday.  How often do you hear about the good things that are happening around us?  Not very often.  Most of the time you turn on the news, they're reporting another murder, or in the case of the Philadelphia area, a body was found with no organs inside.  
Do you know that over the past "x" years (I forget how many) the murder rate has gone down 20% in the US?  Probably not because at the same time, media coverage on murders went up 600%!  SIX HUNDRED PERCENT!  From watching the news, you would think that the murder rate is on an exponential increase.  
Fear is thrown on us everyday, and when it builds up, major problems start happening.  People don't think as clearly, make rational decisions, become paranoid... etc.  I'm not saying that you're definitely not recieving some sort of messages or whatnot, but just take into consideration what is happening in the world around us today, and how much "bad news" we take in, and that maybe these thoughts of something bad about to happen is the buildup of so much fear that you are EXPECTING something bad because according to the media, that's all that seems to happen.  Just my 2 cents.

Ethan

kakkarot

this is strange that many people are feeling odd. my own spiritual awareness of events around me has been ... muffled as of late. not completely blocked, but distorted and cushioned so that i cannot sense much beyond "weirdness".

i do not know what it portends to though.

~kakkarot

lateralus897

Well I've been havin weird experiences also as of late. Rediculous amounts of lengthy deja vus, many of them from dreams of the previous night, seeing things in new ways i've never seen them before (this has been happening a lot to me for awhile, but moreso this week). The deja vus are really what have been getting me.

Shawn McCaffrey

And approaching the war... We are all having funny feelings in the same time.  I KNOW I am, not media hype, I hardly watch the news, and if I get worried I know, this is a worry, but something new to me.

Tarconiss

[ i forgot to type around  11:45pm through 12:15am EST on Monday... thats when i began to feel that]

I still have that feeling.... It's not as strong as it was then... but thats because im probobly getting used to it.... I haven't been able to think all too clearly or settle things inside my head, lately. Oh ... and with the media thing.... *dislikes mainstream media*... that and i havent watched almost any tv in the past few months.

Well, i hope nothing disasterous happends. I just guess i'll have to wait to see what has been causeing this, to occur/pass by.
If someone has the knowledge, and wants to do something, how far do you think they can go, if they lack the experience, and are unable to sustain the amount of effort needed to succeed?  ~ Self 2/25/2003

kakkarot

does anyone else kind of get the impression, after reading replies on this thread and in other threads, that a big "chess game" is about to be played and someone's setting up the pieces (some of us being the pieces)?

~kakkarot

silentjohn

I'm glad im not the only one! I feel too, that I am being "toned down" as kind of a buffer from whats going on, Ive been feeling pretty inexplicable for the past few weeks also. I know SOMETHING is happening.

Chamos

All I know is that I've been seeing weird yellow light flashes in my house-I described them to my friend and she said it sounded like a Will 'O' Wisp but hey, she didn't see it and I only saw it briefly sooo...-and I've never seen anything like that in my life. Lately I've been having the feeling that I need to duck under my covers at night and sensitivity around my neck as gradually increased till even my hair settling near it freaks me out. Plus, my depression-which went into a kind of "remission" a couple of years back when I first moved from the place which created all of my bad feelings and energies-recently started up again, randomly, sometimes in class I just feel like crying for no reason. I want to fall back into some of my more dangerous habits, I admit, I gave in a couple of times.
Y'think y'know what Cruelty be, til' ye finally get t'meet her. Yet worse than cruelty is, indeed... St. Evil, her belov'd sister. You may call me Truth. Some people just can't handle me. - Me

The economy is depressed My Lord.
So cheer it the f*ck up!

amed

as far as my spiritual state goes, its seriously been feeling like a culmination lately.  everyday, i've been noticing strange connections.. small significant events that add up to the total picture.. i think i am noticing the weblike structure of thought/creation.  
as of late its become apparent that some sort of veil has been lifted.. at least for me.  i've noticed that i am starting to notice entities more and more.  for awhile i'd have the small experience to take note of, but as of late, my ability to sense things have increased.  in fact, i JUST saw a small speclike streak in the right of my peripherial vision against my whitewall, all while i type this paragraph.

anyhow, i see that others around are experiencing a change.. there seems to be a vague picture of what is to come out there, but for the most part its in a blur.  i feel like a change is coming.. but then again, i've felt like i'd be alive for great change before i could remember.  my metaphysical outlook began with night terror possession at a very young age, and that experience has shaped who i am today.  recently, i've been having horrible nightmares.  horrible gore, blood and death in very realistic experiences.  however, at the end.. it always ends in a neutral or uplifting feeling.  this change seems positive.. eventually.

who knows?  i often ponder the universe before i go to bed.  anyone ponder and receive guidance?

Marker

To answer, no I don't watch the news much for just the reasons you described.  Good things happening aren't as "exciting" as bad things.  

These feelings/dreams are what sparked my interest in energy building and AP.  I kind of feel that the answers are out there, if I know where to look.  I'm with kakkarot on the chess game.  I just hope I'm on the winning side.  Also, with the distortion, I don't have the insight I can usually muster.  I've been kind of walking around in a daze lately, and I don't know why.  I guess that I'm thinking too much.

-Kyle

One will only be destroyed if he tries to wield a power that does not belong to him.

MJ-12

kakkarot

well, i guess i'm not the only one.

also, does anybody remember that post where people were saying that they keep feeling that something is about to happen, and when i asked them to let me know if they got that feeling of calm right before the storm? well i'm kinda getting that feeling myself. i'm also getting the feeling that i should reveal more about myself than i have done so to you guys.

i guess i'll start off by posting about the visions that i had when i was 14/15. but that will have to wait till tommorrow, since i have to go to work now, and i really want the post to be far more in depth than what i have told other people about.

~kakkarot

Shawn McCaffrey

Kakkarot, youre 100% right.  I feel the same.  Over the last day or 2 my 'preminition' feeling has started to calm, perhaps I'm getting used to it, maybe it IS the calm before the storm.  Lately I have been trying to get my freinds off drugs, and help them out, Iv'e also felt like I should be more open with them, and I have told some about my experiences and intrests in this type of thing, including mysticism, one thinks it's real, kinda, the others skeptical, but beleive the conspiracy part, the other kinda hates me now and I feel like he has taken my other freind with him.  I have lot's of freinds, but 3 main BEST freinds, and the one is bringing my freind down, and he knows it, but he does it because he hates his social life, and resents the fact he is fat.  But that is no excuse for bringing my other freind down, he was #1 computer 3d animator in VA last year, this year he didn't even place.  And it's like they threw me out of their group and replaced me with this kid that beforehand they thought was soooooo supid, but now that they go to drunken drug parties he's cool.  But my real true freind stands by me and helps me out.  I feel like he allways has been my freind and allways will, it's great to know that I have such a nice person sticking up for what I beleive in.  Now to muster the courage to ask a girl out I like before SHTF lol [:)].  Seriously though. Man, I know that is really irrevelant, but it's nice to get it off my chest.

I know something is going to happen. If not for all the hardcore evidence from so many sources, then from my gut.  I await your revelations, so I can post more.  I think we should know more about each other.  Let's all post about ourselves!  I mean, I would like to know more than, Kakkarot or Tarconis, or MJ-12, or Epsilon.  [;)]  You get the idea.  

I'm Shawn McCaffrey, age 16, grade: 11th, In Richmond VA, USA  uhmmmmmmm I like Martial arts, and think that I was a Philosipher, an Artist, an Explorer, and a Warroir in most of my past lives, Because that is what everything inside me want to be.  Even though right now i'm basically a no-body, I know that I have a big roll to play, I have known this all my life (not to sound overzealous, but I do think it's cool, nonetheless)  Like I will be a huge leader of some group, or something to that extent.  Well theres a tid bit from me.... Or a Big Bit.... Either way.  .... I dont know what I'm talking about anymore..... crap... lost train of thought..... and it's gone..lol

~Shawn.

Tarconiss

Heh heh heh.... I think that if we are going to get to know eachother more, I feel that it should be on a different thread. That way we could focues more on whats proper on that thread and continue to post things about any possible bad feelings on this thread.

But yes... I understand how you guys feel with the calm of the storm feeling thats kindof afloat... And man do i hope nothing increadibly bad happends..... oh... and with the Mayan thing; I feel something WILL happen, but not in any sence of Armageddon/Ragnarok/The Final Judgement/-insert other tales of mass destruction here-...... more like a change in the lifestyles of people, and a DEFINATE change in mainstream outlooks toward everything pertaining to energy.

And now... I'm off to Start a new thread [ might as well have it in this forum] that deals with us getting to know eachother better... I feel glad that I've been able to help people open up more with eachother. [ Yet still that odd feeling lingers, around me ]
If someone has the knowledge, and wants to do something, how far do you think they can go, if they lack the experience, and are unable to sustain the amount of effort needed to succeed?  ~ Self 2/25/2003

Shawn McCaffrey

I just thought of how strange it was that, even though I have allways been interested in the paranormal, like conspiracies and UFO's and stuff, I never was really taking it 100% seriously, just thought it was cool, and never thought that mystics were real/good, I thought that most of this stuff was crap made up for money, or the media.  And the stuff that was real, was done by 'the o-so evil occult satan worshiping occultists!!!'  lol.  But just 2 months ago, about more or less, I was searching, paranormal.about.com and allthough I had seen the Astral Projection part before I didnt care, but I decided to check out a part about this famous Jazz musician who had obduction experiences and she said she OBEed a lot.  That is what really got me, after that I  went to Barnes and Noble, and randomly picked up ASTRAL DYNAMICS out of about 7 or so AP books there.  I read it and noticed there was a web page, neat I thought, I went and noticed a message board, Immediately I thought 'Jeez, look at how many of these losers there are!  I mean WHo could really think all this crazy stuff is real'.  NOw I can tell myself through experience, I was a jerk, and it is rea.  But what makes it interesting is the fact that I randomly picked up that book, then I randomly picked WILDBANK to ask question about, and right beforeahand I was distraut over the fact I couldn't contact my SPIRIT GUIDE or ANGEL.  I can now say that Wildbank saved my life from going downhill.  I was failing school, now I'm doing better and feel better about myself, all by his guidance.  Also, who would it be THIS TIME in my likfe all of these huge things are happening, I am loosing my freinds who do DRUGS and emmit negative energy, allthough I really want and try to help them that makes them pull away more,. I am making nice, UPLIFTING, positive pals, that just want to have fun and be nice!  Strange how all of this was crammed into such a small period of time, many othert changes have happened to me, including REVELATIONS as to how to help my family, freinds, and everyone.  And now I am getting forewarning vibes, a lot of us are.  I know SANDMAN, or Bedoiun Warrior felt the EXACT same way as me.  Also the other night I felt EXTREMELY HOT, burning, with just shorts on!  My window was open and it was like 30 degrees outside, no heat on in my room also! I thought maybe it was me being sick, but no sick feeling, just BURNING.  My mom came upstairs to see me, and she said it was like walking into an oven coming up the stairs, that is what was really weird, it was like I was a furnace.  A helpful pal from this site told me I was going through ENERGETIC CHANGEin my body, and now after that, my PREMINITION feeling is still there, but ahs altered, like it's calmer, my heart still beats, time's moving a little FASTER still.  But It'sdiffrent, I can't explain it. But I don't know if it's good or bad.  I just know it is there.  How could all of these things happen in a 2 month period I ask you.  I mean.  SO MUCH CHANGE IN MY LIFE.  I am a new person.  And everyone can tell, I lost freinds because of it, that's sad.  But I have made some too, and they are a great deal of positive flow into me.  I want to thank everyone here who, even if never posted to me directly, you have all made such an impact on my life, I feel like there will never be enough to thank all of you, ESPECIALLY Wildbak.  Thank you.  Just wanted to let you know.  And I even if we go to war and everything turns out on the up and up.  No change and we continue on our lives, I know I will have evolved, maybe we all should try to change ourselves, and if the world follows, so be it.[;)]

~Shawn

Tarconiss

I've posted something about this on the general metaphysics board, but i think it may have more affect here.....

around 11:30-12:15 ish Eastern Standard Time, did anybody else feel something kindof odd or bad, come over them? I've talked about this with a friend online and she sais that she feels something different/bad about to happen too.... i was just wondering if anyone else felt this...... from the way i can feel this.... its something that'll take affect on a global scale, or something similar....

I'm not typeing this to try and stir up rumors or anything, because the last thing i need is rumors.... * hates them *. i was just posting because its really wierd, and i also have the ability to post something thats also on a global scale, to see if anyone else felt anything... [8D]

[ and even though it lightened up a little, i still feel that odd sensation.]