News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Be careful with showing your "powers"

Previous topic - Next topic

beavis

Your middle finger should solve that problem. Ignore the idiots.

pyro4571

thats true beavis. that usually solves everything. [:D]

volcomstone

its sad to see that you've lost faith in yourself

I've told many people about it, at first they where like "yah right" "good one superman" or "go join the x-men"

then I show them, and they freak out, the can't understand how it works, and now they know thar reality isn't explained completly by what we see, or know.

everyone who's seen it done first hand gets creepy tingly sensations up their spine, they also usually get the chills too.

its the emotion of their reality being turned into "fantasy"

If my hands DO creat a magnetic field than how is it possible that I can move the psi -wheel from over 5 meters (10 feet) away?

its possible because I SAID IT IS!  SO GO MOVE A HOUSE YOU PITIFUL PSI-WEAKLING!

soory Im a sicko
opinions are like kittens, just give 'em away

mazdaaf

just forget about what they say, if they dont want to believe then they dont have to. Its their loss. i have a ton of friends that think im crazy but i dont care becasue i know what ive experianced and theres nothing they can say that can prove it otherwise :p Ive seen some videos done of the psiwheel being spun under a glass so its not impossible.
"In a timeless world,
Were shooting stars fall,
There is never dull,
Watch and you shall see,
There is something there,
For all to learn,
Nothing gained has no beauty,
But is it duty"

Hyperblu

f**k others
be yourself... like yourslef
know that its you
know your power(s) and belive in them harder and more cause only you know the best for yourself
like your temple (body) and dont listen to others..

should you listen to my advice then... ? NO!
;)
Everything is simple if you can

beavis

pyro if thats sarcasm then I'll have to accuse you of the same thing... your icon is mooning us

Agntneo

Hi there. I have done alot of stupid things in my childhood one of them were to show people in my class how I could make the psi wheel turn.

I made it turn both aways and fast slow etc.. They wanted to try, and I said yes. They tried but failed.

People called me a sicko and started to make a jokes of me and asked me if I could move houses yet.

This kept going on for about a year. It's still not completly over.
Now I've learned to shut up about things that may cause stuff like this to happen.

All I wanna say is be careful with what you say/ show.

I still am highly skeptical with the whole telekinesis thing.
Because there is almost no one that manages to make the psi-wheel turn under a glass cover.

One other thing is that our hands produce electro magnetism, that makes the wheel go around, I've heard... Voila, nothing special

Well thanks for reading this.

Best Regards: Ian
People Can Fly

pod_3

Miracles are for a purpose, and no witness will be unaffected. When you do something outrageously undeniable, one of three things will happen:
1. A spiritually ignorant person will react on a scale ranging from disbelief to rage to mental breakdown.
2. A spiritually immature person will become your student.
3. A spiritually mature person will become your teacher.
Delete this, Major Tom. I will not have any more of my posts removed due to their rebuttal of admittedly anti-Semitic Illuminatists, who have have been referred to with quotes and specific bibliographical information.

Scavenger

I Concider these people ignorant and blind, unaware of whats really inside them, but allas, thats human kind aint it?  :)
''There is nothing "paranormal" in the Universe, except our limited understanding of Nature. What we think we "know" on Earth now is just a tiny drop in the Ocean of Knowledge.''

Ta_alos

Just make there brains explode

that will teach them.. *evil laugh*
My Awarenss is a wonded lamb amougst a pack of starved wolves.  My only awareness is being painfully unaware as I am perpetually devoured.

daem0n

a part of the power is knowledge when to use it
i know when i can, and when i should not
i've met with similiar behaviour, but understand them
it's their ego working to maintain it's position
so is your ego working to maintain yours too
there are things you would answer to with yeah right, and then try to ridicule it, aren' they
so stop whining and see, there is much more than you could imagine, and none of us is better that the other,
Search for the cause of self, in self
To find everything and nothing

Tayesin

Hi,
The response you got is normal.  Don't let it get you down.

I did similar things, no psi wheel, just making a perfect hole through clouds so we can see the full-moon, and calling a breeze for me and some friends on a hot day... things like that.  It spooked some people, some didn't watch, and when I was concerned that it should work it didn't.  LOL

That was many years ago now.  I changed the way I showed people..  so they could do it themself..  and surprise themself.  It was so easy.

I got some Dousing Rods made from heavy guage fencing wire, about 12 pair were made.  Then I doused people's energy fields with it.  Next I show them how our emotions and thoughts can change the field...  by getting them to remember Love... then douse it...  then have them remember Loathe...  and douse again.  The Love energy radiates outward and the hate/loathe sucks back into us.

When they have finished spinning-out on that, I hand them their own rods to experiment for themselves.

After a while I ask them if they want to go a step further..  and they always want to.  I get them to pair off and experiment with pushing their energy out further than their field and make the rods react.  They all doubt themselves at first, but usually succeed easily.   8)

So this way, the other people get to show me what they can do, and I only show if I am asked to do it.  So I get a person to stand about 20 to 30 metres (approx 66 feet to just a bit over 100 feet) and show them how easy it is to make the rods react with your focused attention... energy goes where the attention is.

that's my bit.  :D

alucard

i gave a presentation about parapsychology before an entire classfull of students and they didn't laugh at me.  they, in fact, told me that the were going home to research it themselves. everything is about how you present yourself.  you can't care whta others think about you in this field, caring will get you nowhere.  i've been completly obsessed with magic since i was 5 years old and people have rarely made fun of me.  most think i am intelligent.

pmlonline

Dear Agntneo,

I know what you mean.  Thousands of people around the world experienced what you have.  Perhaps you could turn it into a good thing like David Blaine did.  Perhaps use your gift in the form of magic instead of as supernatural.  That takes a lot of practice.  I hope you do not give up on your gift and continue to strengthen it.  Use your gift to help others.  David Blaine really gets people thinking.  He awakens and inspires them.  I remember the first time I saw David on tv.  I knew nothing of him.  I didn't even know what the tv show was even titled.  Yet the instant I laid eyes on him I said out load, "He's the One!"

I know a friend who can physically disappear right before you eyes.  No smoke and mirrors.  These people grow up like you.  Most repress it.  A few keep it.  And very few actually develop it.  He chose to develop it.  So he can inspire few selected people by levitating, shooting fire out of fingers, etc.

These gifts will come in handing during the upcoming Earth changes.

Peace & Love,
Paul
NOTE: I believe a moderator may have edited some of my posts on mysticism. I will no longer post here until users can know when moderators edit their posts.

Free 700 pg online book from an Initiate:
http://www.rosicrucian.com/rcc/rcceng00.htm#contents

BirdManKalki

We have to remember that the ignorant ones or dumiii's which is a personal phrase, require careful nudges into the light. And that we must save all we can. I shall now ask a simple question that I assure everyone is still on topic and leads somewhere, could anyone explain why smoke rises?
" I say nothing and look at YOU"

Tayesin

HI,
Excellent post by PMLonline.

Personally, I think everyone has the ability to do massive things in this world.

And I think the path to the inner knowledge is easier to get at by not minimizing yourself with what you choose to believe about yourself and the ways of everything.

Why do we have to nudge and save everyone Birdman ?   Many have chosen not to be awakened this time, have we the rights to force them out of their Souls choices for this life ?

Does smoke rise because the particles are transported 'up' with the heat ?

:D

Nomad

Quote from: pod_3Miracles are for a purpose, and no witness will be unaffected. When you do something outrageously undeniable, one of three things will happen:
1. A spiritually ignorant person will react on a scale ranging from disbelief to rage to mental breakdown.
2. A spiritually immature person will become your student.
3. A spiritually mature person will become your teacher.

And what kind of person does the following reaction fall under:
- Amusement, thoughtfulness and general curiosity but no desire to be a student (learn how to do it) or teacher (in what way do you mean teacher though?)...
"The Origin of Suffering, is Craving."
- Buddha

BirdManKalki

Thanks for answering most people don't bother if a simple question is asked.

I use this question in the real world, I say hmmm that's strange why doesn't the smoke touch my hand? Which gets people thinking.

You are correct, Smoke does rise due to the temperature of the heat, however there are other forces at work, We should consider that the smoke is less dense then the surrounding air. So there would be two forces at work, temperature and density, amongst a few other forces.
Put your hand above some smoke and observe that the smoke rarely if at all touches your hand; I think this is due to your own electromagnetic heat radiation or aura repelling the less dense and lower temperature electromagnetic heat radiation of the rising smoke, makes you wonder why we use incense, and how the druids controlled fog. Consider a helium balloon, does it rise because heat forces it to rise or because of the volume of the gas? These examples clearly show us that those bodies of lesser density tend to rise. It should be noted we live on a planet near to the Sun and the Sun provides us with our heat. Note it is known that if we heat up a magnet it losses its properties.

So again why is it that heat causes smoke to rise?                

My friend it is of my humble opinion that it is not the souls that have chosen to remain asleep, but that the part of the earthly intellectual ego has dominated the pure light in the head, this light in the head being the light in constant mass communion.

The earthly part of the ego values its own physical intellectual self-knowledge; what use is it for man to see all the details when he isn't looking at the whole picture?

Tell me, your in a house sleeping and your family/friends are asleep, you wake up in the early morning, you smell smoke and come to realisation that the house is on fire, you were sleeping at the front of the house and are closest to the front door which is the only means of escape. Do we run out of the house without a slightest thought of your family/friends, or do you try and wake them up? If you run out without trying to wake them up you wont know if you could have woken them up, however if you tried to wake them up, you might find some of them were already awake but just stuck in there own rooms, again we might find some we only have to nudge a few times in there sleep and they wake up, then again there may be some who are too far gone and despite all shaking and screaming have succumbed to the smoke.

Therefore I will take it upon myself to awake all I can, despite of whether my ego tells me they deserve waking or not. For those lost ones I cant reach, those who mock what they don't understand, they may try my patients, they may infuriate me but I remember they have light in the head and there light is my light.

I would say fighting ignorance makes no sense, I know this from experience.

daem0n

you haven't tried much waking them up to this point, did you ?
save your time
there is only one thing in this world that you can help, yes, it is you
allow others to dance their lives, you do not have knowledge whether there is use for awakening them
help seekers, ignore sleepers
check for those trapped in the rooms, and give a kick when passing sleeping on the corridors
you are the one that can burn, too
don't forget that

BirdManKalki

"You haven't tried much waking them up to this point, did you ?"

My friend I am aware that I to have the risk of being burned, but so do those trapped, who I have said are my light are lights being the same, I risk my life everyday when I cross the road, i risk my soul/light everyday when I wake up. I have spent my life trying to wake people up, I have even had someone spit in my face, I have had a man come towards me whilst I was sitting he stood above me and told me that he would kill me if I didn't shut up, I used the power of my eyes (soul/Light), I looked into his eyes (soul/Light) and challenged him

"Attack me with everything you have, for I am a non violent man and wont raise a finger!"

That scared him, because he knew from the look in my eyes that I meant business, maybe one day he'll ask himself why he wanted to attack me. A few weeks ago when I was still fighting ignorance I preached the word in the local pub, I knew I was speaking truth and I couldn't understand why these people didn't want to hear, (perhaps a pub isn't the best place to preach). Then I went back to the pub around a week later and was approach by a young lady, she told me that everyone thought I was a nutter but she had heard me preaching and had listened to my conversations I had had with my friend, then me and her had a deep conversation about life common sense and the universe, I learnt from her and she from me, I learnt from her that you can't fight ignorance, she told me that all who mock don't want to hear because they don't choose to understand. Was it her talking to me her or her soul? If it was her soul/light then we were talking to ourselves.    

I have mostly subconsciously been doing it (trying to wake people up), (do yourself some back dating) then in the past few years I slowly became aware that I was trying to wake people up, this was when I was fighting ignorance (which can't be done) anybody can wake up if you give them a call, everyone has there own unique number, all one need do is pick their brains and find it, Learning to suggest to the soul without the ego knowing is an art that must be perfected, argumentative suggestion (fighting ignorance) to the ego gets you nowhere.  

Tell me; why are we here? to wake ourselves up? Or are we here to try and learn everything? to tell you the truth I have no hard solid prooth or explanation of why we are here and I am happy with that I wont take the left road or the right road, who knows where they lead? I'll go strait down the middle admitting my earthly ignorance. How can we fight ignorance if we ourselves are ignorant? How would the most high perceive those who seek to explain the unexplainable for their own egos ends?

daem0n

i meant allocating your resources in a better way, what good it would serve to anyone if you would waste time inefficiently on someone refusing to see (and that this the reason they react, in defense of their thought-forms)

also non-violence is attachment, if you stick to it

aside excrement-talk i rarely speak with consciousness, if i want to clear something it is rather subconscious, sometimes high self

the answer to why we are here  has no meaning for you anyway, doesn't it
How can we fight ignorance if we ourselves are ignorant?
now you know what you should do

How would the most high perceive those who seek to explain the unexplainable for their own egos ends?
with a smile and sentiment

have you thought for moment, what you would understand, NOW, if you hadn't wasted time preaching to the deaf

BirdManKalki

Nope sorry I have never thought about how much I would know, if as you put it I hadn't wasted my time preaching to the death. If I did I would have been thinking about myself, not for everyone else. Besides, the death give their game away with every word they speak, for when one knows all are the same light or one must do is decode there brothers/sisters spoken words affect on their own light.

I am here before you all, with every word I expose my soul, tell me why is it Adam and Eve were naked Why were they ashamed? Could it be because everyone mocked/challenged them whenever they tried to explain their own thoughts to them?

Note All scripture is god breathed

The Book of Mormon

1 Nephi 4:3-19

6 And I was led by the spirit, not knowing before hand the things which I should do
7 Nevertheless I went fourth, and as I came near unto the house of Laban I beheld a man, and he had fallen to the earth before me, for he was drunken with wine.
8 And I came to him and found that it was Laban.
9 And I beheld his sword, and I drew it fourth from the sheath thereof; and the hilt thereof was gold, and the workmanship thereof was exceedingly fine, and I saw the blade thereof was of the most precious steel.
10 And it came to pass that I was constrained by the spirit that I should kill Laban; but I said in my heart: never at anytime have I shed the blood of man. And I shrunk and would that I might not slay him.
11 And the spirit said unto me again: Behold the Lord hath delivered him into thy hands. Yea, and I also knew that he had sought to take away mine own life; yea, and he would not hearken to the commandments of the lord; and he also taken away our property.
12 And it came to pass that the spirit said unto me again: slay him for the lord has delivered him into thy hands;
13 Behold the lord slayeth the wicked to bring fourth his righteous purpose. It is better that one man should perish then that a nation should dwindle and perish in unbelief.

Judas listened to the words/command of Christ who had inhabited Jesus' body via Jesus willingly submitting his will and adapting to the will of the Christ therefore he wished not to betray Christ for it would be better to not be bourn if one betrayed the word of Christ! Therefore Judas isn't our betrayer, but Simon Peter is a different story altogether...

Indeed why single Simon out and give him the false name Peter?
Indeed why crucify Peter upside-down? This is one reason why they know not what they do!
Peter knew this, for it was his redemption, he denied Christ three times and realised he was the betrayer, Christ came to save the sinners!
Indeed who was talking and referring to who when the son of man is mentioned, we know that the messengers of god were referred to by the God/angles as the son of man, almost as if the messengers name or personality has no meaning and all that matters is the message 'word' they carry rather like the dove carrying its message.

I, self declared BIRDMAN via unexplainable urge around 1997 in the school playing fields and tennis courts where we played football, I screamed at the top of my voice I AM THE BIRDMAN then one of my friends joined in with me he ran circles round me bowing towards my feet yelling at the top of his voice something like GARUDA, GARUDA ALL HAIL GARUDA or actually it might have been BARUDA I'm not really sure had almost everyone pointing and laughing at me in absolute hysterics, hundreds of people. My friend was very tall and big he was running as if possessed towards the people who weren't listening, they found his attitude frightening and ran away and then they listened or begun laughing, I ran around flapping my arms like a bird in flight, laughing my butt off at all the people laughing at me, although at the time I didn't know why I was laughing. After the tennis courts we went to the playing fields and we repeated the same scenario in different parts, we had a large crowd of people following us, we carried this scenario almost daily for a week or so.      
Since then I have been caching up with myself, I think you'll understand me.    

As scripture so beautifully puts it, Satan (the ego not being used to decode the light, but to praise itself) has had its time on earth Jesus built his church upon Peter the church that stands so proudly today!

I write this because I have to, I know were our thoughts/words come from we know synchronicities for the lord works in mysterious ways.    

Can you see where our Raven fits in here?      

When Caiaphas prophesied it was the Holy Ghost speaking through him, and he was ignorant of this fact. The post about Caiaphas was I hinting to so to speak, and is written to provoke thought. It's so weird and beautiful but if you're interested you can see through the mystic glass.    

Please don't dismiss the words as mental, for the words are better understood in person face-to-face, eye-to-eye.