News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Blinking Transparent "Entity/Being" or What?

Previous topic - Next topic

Covelo

For some time now I have been noticing, especially upon first waking up in the morning, something which appears to be a portion of my vision is "blinking".  It looks like a transparent area of my vision is blinking, or getting slightly lighter and darker, at the rate of about ten times per second.  I'm wondering if I could be seeing another entity or being of some kind, or possibly a portion of my own energy field.

Has any of you also experienced this or heard of this kind of thing before, or know what this might be?

Covelo
--Positive Energy--

WalkerInTheWoods

I would suggest seeing an eye doctor to make sure nothing is wrong with your eyes. If there is a problem it is best to catch it early. If your eyes are ok, then I would suggest exploring a metaphysical answer.
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Nay

I sometimes see a mini tv....weird.   Can't explain it so I don't dwell on it...it's just....there.  Sounds like if we go with the whole 2012 thing..the veil is thinning for you in some areas..?

shadow.pulsar

Quote from: Covelo on October 11, 2006, 02:34:31
...something which appears to be a portion of my vision is "blinking".  It looks like...getting slightly lighter and darker...

I have the same thing happen to me when going to bed. I've highlighted the key phrases in your question above. This blinking is like a bright white flash correct? Robert Bruce talks about this in his astral dynamics book and calls it an energy strobe.  Basicly it is engrgy flowing into your third eye.  It is this engery which casuse you to see a flash.  I'll see if I can find a link to this on AD.... Shoot it's not on the online manual but I have it in a pdf... Here is the cut and paste from the side effects section in Astral dynamics...

------------------ From astral dynamics by Robert Bruce----------------------
UPDATE 2
As I was trying to relax before sleeping tonight (after completing those NEW exercises) I had some strange things happen. First off, it seems as if my consciousness was wandering. For a second I heard the people in the next room perfectly, as if I was in the room with them. Secondly, my ears and head were acting strangely. I kept getting this rush of energy, like an ethereal punch on my face. This wave of energy would hit my face audibly with a sort of WHUMP!! Feeling and sound. Also I noticed an incredibly bright flash in my eyes as this happened. It did so quite a few times. Also, this time the tingling and muscle spasms and twitches, hit me AFTER the exercises and not during them.

• Strobe Effect Note: The bright flash and mild facial concussion, as described above, comes from the brow centre strobing visually. This is seen in the mind's eye as it pulses accumulated energy upwards into the crown centre, as is its nature. The facial concussion effect, comes from their support structures in the facial area, reacting to the strobe. For more details on The Strobe Effect, read, Astral Dynamics: (See details at the end of this tutorial)
---------------

There you go... Hope this helps you out!
~Shadow~

---
For channeled, spiritual information and readings, visit http://veranadine.com/
Vera Nadine - Discovering true hope through the magic of spirit.

Nay

I know about the strobe effect, I'm not sure he was referring to that but could be. :)

Covelo

Thanks for the responses and thoughts you guys.

WalkerInTheWoods,

I have perfect vision and never had problems with my eyes and don't plan on spending money on an eye doctor right now.  I really don't think my eyes are having a problem here, but thanks for the suggestion.

Shadow Pulsar,

Actually it's not a white flash, it's just a continuous blinking that is transparent and gets slightly lighter and darker in just one area of my vision.  It also seems to move around somwhat to different portions of my vision.  It seems to be most noticeable when first waking in the morning and also when coming out of a meditation.  It also seems to have a variable intensity, where it can get quite noticeable, and other times it's barely there or not there at all.

TalaNay,

Interesting visual with the TV thing.  I think this could well be the "thinning of the veil" idea you mentioned.  Also, I have been working on opening up the third eye, so this may be a product of these efforts.

Good Day...

Covelo
--Positive Energy--

WalkerInTheWoods

I am not trying to discredit your experience, merely cover all possibilities, especially if it has potential health problems. At the very least do a search online to make sure this is not a symptom of some problem. Just because you have never had a problem before does not mean you can't have problems at some point.

This does not sound like anything I have experienced, but I do not fully understand what you are experiencing. How is your vision becoming transparent? That does not make sense to me. Can you describe it differently?
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Nay

QuoteTalaNay,

Interesting visual with the TV thing.  I think this could well be the "thinning of the veil" idea you mentioned.  Also, I have been working on opening up the third eye, so this may be a product of these efforts.

Hey Covelo, good day to you too!  :-)

IMO, I think the third eye is always open.  As a personal, "what if"... I did no chakra work for two +months, hell I didn't know jack about chakras when I was a kid zooming around every night.  Nothing different..same stuff.  BUT one day oh, a couple weeks ago I woke up with a headache that lasted the whole day.  I don't like taking medication but advil is my friend.  Took four! and it still didn't work.  :oops:  I have a very high tolerance for pain, expect for headaches.. I can't concentrate long enough to get in that zone.   So, that night as a last resort I did my normal chakra "clearing" I used to do.

I was pleased to wake up to no headache.  I expressed my feelings to the hubby and he simply said.. "you had allergies, ragweed is sucking bad lately."  Hummph.. killjoy..   Ok..so my body does dislike ragweed and it could have been that but I honestly don't know.  I still haven't done chakra work after that one night and things are still in working order.  :-D

Hey......maybe that's what 2012 is all about!  To show us that we don't need to go through some rituals to have experiences.  I think we've been had by the greed monster of others again.  :-)

Covelo

Walker,

A portion of my vision is normal, except that it is blinking by getting slightly lighter and darker.  In this blinking area I can see right through the blinking, so it is transparent.  I never suggested that my vision was becoming transparent as you say... only that in this area of blinking, I am able to see through it to the normal things in the room.

If you'd like to do a search on eye problems... your welcome to, but I don't plan on it.  I do appreciate your offering suggestions, my friend, but I have a different way of doing things than some others might, and right now I am not drawn to searching out possible eye problems.

TalaNay,

Maybe opening up the third eye isn't the best way to describe what I've been doing.  I am just exploring ways to increase my "inner" vision, using visualizing and focusing on images with eyes closed and such things.

I have a suggestion for headaches which has worked for me without fail, and also works well for everyone else I have suggested it to.  It is simply to state out loud, "All negative energies be gone from my space right now."  You should notice some instant results and may have to repeat it a few times to eliminate it completely.  This method has also worked well for any pains that show up in the body for no particular obvious reason.

Good Energy...
--Positive Energy--