News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Help me, please

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkSun13

I've been having odd problems. I don't know how to say this....I get this feeling in my chest. Like everything is being excited in the nervous system. And then my body levitates for a couple seconds. It hasn't been happening as much recently. I'm scared.....I fear for my sanity.

Can anyone help me?  :oops:

GANAMOHA

well I dont have much knowledge about that because I havent heard that before so you might want to contact a reiki/ energy healer about some help however who to contact and how is beyond my knowledge. you should practice meditation in the meantime (if you dont know that much about it a good search on this forum or google should do fine) and pracitce grounding which should help if it is an energy problem however if things dont get better it could be a mental thing in which you should get help but once again I do not have any backround information on you to better reach a conclusion of why.
I stand at the threshold of what could be a new world

Nay

DarkSun13

Fear what? I'm not the only one who has seen this happen. So I know now that it is not just me. Sure, I have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, but that doesn't make me hallucinate or anything of that nature. I just take alot of showers.

TalaNay, what did you mean in your PM about reading your post? You seem to jump to assumptions.

Nay

*sigh*  you said you feared for your sanity... I simply said.. I fear too.  *hint* quit using victim motifs....

Darksun13, if you want me to make our PM public, just say so.  I suggest you keep it in PM though.. less painful.

DarkSun13

Are you implying I made up having OCD? Because if so, I'm actually getting pretty offended. Plllease, do not hold something someone cannot control as a weapon against them.

Nay

Well, seeings how it's only your third post on a site that was assumed that you've never been too.. I'd say your behaviour is......wrong.  Most people that go to a site, for the first time mind you, are quite shy.  They usually do not draw up arms and have a full frontal attack on a moderator first couple post.  You seem to feel comfortable in your attack..  :-D

Sooooooooooooo.. yeah, your lying about EVERYTHING.......

PS.. gotta pipe?  good, smoke that.

GANAMOHA

wow....that took an unexpected turn :?

bounda

wow.. this thread is turning into total spam! amazing  :lol:
anyways, my suggestion is that you google for problems like this, and get someone to help that (isnt) a scam.

Nay

Quote from: GANAMOHA on September 30, 2006, 20:21:07
wow....that took an unexpected turn :?

LOL!  sorry to cause your brain to shift.....Shift happens.  :-D

GANAMOHA

Arn de Gothia

Darksun, maybe you are insane but thats a normal adjustment to an insane world, and don't be offended by Talanay because she cant help being totally insane.  :-D

Woah

Darksun, I wish I could help but this has never happened to me.
I also wish people would have taken this more seriously, but this seems to be happening alot lately.
Have you tried searching for an answer to your question? The forums or google even?

Nay

Quote from: Arn de Gothia on October 02, 2006, 17:39:07
Darksun, maybe you are insane but thats a normal adjustment to an insane world, and don't be offended by Talanay because she cant help being totally insane.  :-D

Keep it up..  The bashing of Talanay is coming to an end.  I'm sure I will not need to ask you to not mention me and my moderating decisions again.

Mydral

Quote from: DarkSun13 on September 30, 2006, 17:27:23
I've been having odd problems. I don't know how to say this....I get this feeling in my chest. Like everything is being excited in the nervous system. And then my body levitates for a couple seconds. It hasn't been happening as much recently. I'm scared.....I fear for my sanity.

Can anyone help me?  :oops:

I can generate that feeling at will (for a few seconds max) but its not directly in my chest, its at the spot where you can also feel bad concious and it spreads to my legs and other parts...... I don't notice levitation but there is an different feeling as an aftereffect. Like if something starts to rest again.... can't describe it.
I don't usually do it since it leaves me drained, I can't breath properly while doing it, etc.

I consider myself sane so well, look I used to be scared of heart attacks since I got the feelings for it... couldnt breath.... couldnt move (I still get this sometimes)... but turns out there nothing wrong with my heart (I think)... atleast I am still alive.
I will be honest: I can't say anything about your sanity, I can't say your insane and I also can't say your sane...... its an internet forum.
In somnis veritas