News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Budo Shiso - Guidance For Our Time

Previous topic - Next topic

Taalnar

MacTombs, that is wonderful that you found your guide.  I myself recently connected with my Pleidian spriritual guide as well.  Can you please get your guide to talk to mine to verify that it is really who she said she is.  

With Pleidian Love And Light [:)],
Taalnar

mactombs

Taalnar, I'm sorry but I cannot, since I invented my guide. However, you should be able to verify your's on your own. See http://www.kundalini-teacher.com/guidance/testgui.html

DISCLAIMER: Budo Shiso is, yes, BS. I know because I invented it. The purpose of this thread is to pretend I am receiving guidance. My intent is to see how pure fantasy compares, and perhaps as a warning to remind people to use their critical thinking skills. This is not meant to be derrogatory toward any persons. If anything, it should have some entertainment value.

DAY 2

The influence of Atlantis on the philisophic leaders of European, African, and Eastern cultures is evidenced in the worship of the sun. As before, civilization found guidance by enlightened philosophers, although for the less enlightened this guidance came in the form of mythology, gods, and heroic figures that represented great and deep truths.

In this mythology, there are many lost figures. One such is Dryydr, a Druidic protaganist that represented the spiritual status of modern-day humanity. Since Druidic knowledge was passed generation to generation only through oral rites, I recieved knowledge of Dryydr through contact with Budo Shiso.

By the dawn of the 21st Century, the spiritual influx of new and reincarnating spirits will have reached is peak. This represents a "critical mass" wherein disruption (see the Elder Futhark Rune "Disruption") is emminent. Either the path of destruction (seen in the Dryydr mythology as the path of the Dragon's Fire) or the path of greater spiritual awareness (seen as the path of the Anvil) must occur at this junction. In the Dryydr story, Dryydr walks down both paths, probably as a story-teller's way to reveal guidance for both possible outcomes.

At the end of both paths, Dryydr confronts a man-eating cat covered in scales. This cat represents the enivitable confrontation of mankind with the whole of what it has become. At the end of his battle with the cat, Dryydr leaps into the mouth of the great beast. This symbolizes a reconciling and wholeness.
A certain degree of neurosis is of inestimable value as a drive, especially to a psychologist - Sigmund Freud

Taalnar

MacTombs, I was playing along with your little joke so you could tell me I have a Pleidian guide which would make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. [:D]

The point is, you could say my so called guides name and everything and just be making it up completely, which means we should not believe everything we hear or even think we hear. [}:)]

chill

MacTombs you stated clearly your intent in your first post. NOw from now one, please play the game, it will turn out to be important I think. So if someone forgets to read it or it gets really big and people stop reading the first page, so be it. But play the game seriously though! As if you want people to beleive you now !

----------------------------- START

MacTombs I know that you are REALLY in contact with a spirit now, but you don't want people to laugh at you or judge you, you are not even sure of yourself, as those words come from within you. I have been there! Trust me : this is your guide speaking. It's much less spectacular than one would expect channeling to be. There is usually no transe involved, no weird change in posture/voice, it's just like you speaking but with a wisdom that you do not possess.

My first question is : what are the Zetas ?

mactombs

quote:
MacTombs, I was playing along with your little joke so you could tell me I have a Pleidian guide which would make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

What? I was the one that was fooled? May Budo Shiso have mercy on us all!

quote:
My first question is : what are the Zetas ?

DAY 3

To each is given more than one personal guide, there to strengthen the soul that needs them. More often than not, the guides are aspects of the Whole, that is, the soul that seeks guidance. On the one hand is the guide of the lower realms, and on the other, the guide of the higher realms.

It is said the Pleidian's came from the stars; they are purported to be a race like ours, and it is said they dwelt at one time in Atlantis. I am assured this, if at all, exists only in the minds of the creator - in this case, one much charmed by elves and aliens. Often when one assumes contact with a Pleidian, one in fact is in contact with the lower guide. Because of the lower guide's need to shift how it is percieved to effectively function in the lower planes, it will often appear to whomever seeks guidance shaped in the grandest form that person can relate to.

Lower guides are often related to introspection before self-change.

On the matter of the Zetas, a similar reality underlies their mythos. Their physical appearance is in fact modeled after a movie. The reason for this is simple: previously they had been seen as succubi or incubi. With the fading of Christianity's impressions on the mass populous, this shape because less concrete. After time, another shape became equally powerful in the minds of the populous, and to this shape the "Zetas" took.

Behind the mask, the entities known as "Zetas" are merely weaker entities - so weak they are incapable of maintaining solid form to the physical living without borrowing image strengthened from the shared concious mind of humanity. Their intentions vary from curiousity, pranks, parasiticism, to whatever base needs they may have. The more intelligent and less self-serving (to a point) entities have used more susceptible human minds to further propagate the strength of the "Zeta" image on the shared human conciousness. By making this image more solid, they themselves have a better vehicle for their means.
A certain degree of neurosis is of inestimable value as a drive, especially to a psychologist - Sigmund Freud

chill

quote:
Behind the mask, the entities known as "Zetas" are merely weaker entities - so weak they are incapable of maintaining solid form to the physical living without borrowing image strengthened from the shared concious mind of humanity. Their intentions vary from curiousity, pranks, parasiticism, to whatever base needs they may have. The more intelligent and less self-serving (to a point) entities have used more susceptible human minds to further propagate the strength of the "Zeta" image on the shared human conciousness. By making this image more solid, they themselves have a better vehicle for their means.

WOW Thanks!

FIRST QUESTION (about thought forms) : So does Budo Shiso say that the astral can also be a reflective sphere, where entities and thought-forms co-exist, where entities take on the shape of our beliefs, if they exist at all ? You say Zetas are very weak entities... is it possible for thought forms to interact with us ?
Pure thought-forms ?

SECOND QUESTION : Is the astral a reflecting sphere of the collective consciousness ? (if the "astral" exists)

Nay

[^] weeeeeeeeeeee, another channeling thread.

Ok, I got a question..

Why is everything ticking me off lately?

Why do I feel like leaving and never coming back?

Thanks for your time, Budo

Nay

mactombs

quote:
FIRST QUESTION (about thought forms) : So does Budo Shiso say that the astral can also be a reflective sphere, where entities and thought-forms co-exist, where entities take on the shape of our beliefs, if they exist at all ? You say Zetas are very weak entities... is it possible for thought forms to interact with us ?
Pure thought-forms ?

Pure thought-forms began autonomous life by seperating from us. To interact, they merely reaffirm that they have never completely left us. They may seed ideas, images, and often their most powerful communications come through feelings of nostalgia at key times. Many things you regard as "entities" began as thought-forms and gained substance by the services they played in organizing and linking together more abstract ideals, thoughts, etc. that exist in a physical  collective conciousness. At a extremely base level, consider the number "1" ... it's shape was invented to represent an abstract idea, and as that idea was served by this visual representation, "1" became more solid. It did not, however, become autonomous as it's function is  purely mechanical.

quote:
SECOND QUESTION : Is the astral a reflecting sphere of the collective consciousness ? (if the "astral" exists)

Even an idea takes physical form, especially if expressed through language - but even notions that cause no more than a firing of a neuron thus take on physical properties. Collective conciousness is as influenced by the "astral" as the "astral" is by collective conciousness. Physical existence has no existence when it is not being observed by the concious. Meditate on this: which came first, the physical or the concious?

quote:
Why is everything ticking me off lately?

Why do I feel like leaving and never coming back?

Ask not the spirits, for they are forsaken to answer almighty moderators, for their guiding spirits are great and wrathful! [:)]

Reality

Ok ok, so what's happening here? Are you making all of your answers up(budo shiso ;) or do you have telepatic contact in your mind with an entity?

Nay

quote:
Ask not the spirits, for they are forsaken to answer almighty moderators, for their guiding spirits are great and wrathful!

LOL....I feel so left out..sniff, sniff..

Nay [;)]

mactombs

DAY 4

"Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes" It's going to drive me insane!

BS: Yes. It is interferring with your ability to focus your mind.
ME: But I took my --
BS: This does not have to do with that. You must learn to clear your mind of things that annoy you.

Today's session I have elected to light some incense. It's a bit strong. Unfortunately, my link to Budo Shiso is not so strong.

ME: Can you hear the song that is stuck in me head, too?
BS: Yes, three bars of a song repeated infinitely. Such has often accompanied souls in self-inflicted hells. I sense you are curious about these hells?
ME: Yes. Are they all just in the minds of people who believe they belong there?
BS: Not all. Some are constructs of shared beliefs, and these sometimes cause like-minded believers to gravitate toward them. They have varying levels of torment. Some are more "dark" than evil, and these tend to keep souls there longer, as they are interesting and "exciting".
ME: I have dreamed about places like these before.
BS: You are probably remembering.
ME: ?
BS: You began as a "negative", remember? You grew and developed by finding your niche in these hells before you were ready to move on. That is why we have a connection. At one time you attempted to feed off me by appearing as a swarm of pirhanna-like snails. No, your attempt did not succeed. But the white energy I sent you "enlightened" you.

mactombs

DISCLAIMER: Budo Shiso is, yes, BS. I know because I invented it. The purpose of this thread is to pretend I am receiving guidance. My intent is to see how pure fantasy compares, and perhaps as a warning to remind people to use their critical thinking skills. This is not meant to be derrogatory toward any persons. If anything, it should have some entertainment value.

So let us begin...

DAY 1

Using an incense blend of mhyrr and lilac, I found myself in contact with a being. I could sense a male presence predominant, but it also seemed female at times, and asexual at others.

I inquired of it: Who are you.
It responded: I Am, as you Are.
So I asked: Why are you speaking to me?
It said: Because you are asking questions.

I didn't feel like it was being prankish despite its responses, but only that it intended for me to think about what it said. It didn't want to be misunderstood.

ME: Go into the Light.
IT: That is where I have come from.
ME: Go there and return again.

It did so. When it returned, I felt its presence even more strongly.

IT: I sense you wish to travel with me. It cannot be done at this time. Your heart is too heavy.
ME: You mean my essence?
IT: All that you are beyond your body. Perhaps you have sensed it.
ME: You mean what I was before?
IT: Yes, before, in your sense of time. Before this existence. You were what many might call a "negative".
ME: Does this have anything to do with my dreams?
IT: Yes, dreams are explorations of your Self past and present, among other things. Many walk the Planes observing inside and unaware of the external. It is a meditation of the soul.
ME: Does this mean my experience here is to make up for what I did before?
IT: (I sense a warm smile here that makes me feel cozy inside) No, the purpose of being is to Be. Being is not a one-way road. You chose to live this life to experience it. Atonement is a concept of limited minds.

I was about to ask more, but suddenly I just "woke" up and felt like my connection was gone. I will try again later.