News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

By choice I can turn my arm/hand purple??!

Previous topic - Next topic

VonGruen

As it stands, I'm the only one I know personally who can do this. Everyone else I ask can replicate the feeling but not the visual effects of the task. Infact there is a bigger group of unhelpful people who want to tell me what I'm doing and they aren't even capable of replicating the feeling (according to what they tell me). Essentially what I can do is turn my arm/hand purple by choice. While nothing is actively cutting off circulation. I do this by deciding that's what will happen and it does. I do not know why I can, nor how I can. Infact I'm posting on here to find out if anyone else can do this or has any idea what this may be a door to? If anyone has any idea I would appreciate the input.

Krishanna

Nameless

The human body is an amazing thing and many people find it possible to do seeming impossible things. I have not tried this, nor do I know of anyone else who can but that is not surprising. As far as being a doorway I think that's only possible if you seek a doorway due to this anomaly.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Nameless

Krishanna, videos pretty much 'prove' nothing.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Bloodshadow

this is a far out answer but maybe you are alien and purple is you original skin color and you became human long ago to blend in, and has forgotten your origin, you probably can turn your whole being into purple but you are just on your hands for the time being. i suggest researching government data bases or just search internet for purple aliens, maybe more than one type but its a start and you can go from there.

VonGruen

Bloodshadow I haven't tried to change more then my hands, and I don't know if that is the answer but I will definitely try it out. As for what you were saying Nameless I was wondering if you could elaborate.

ThaomasOfGrey

Quote from: VonGruen on December 08, 2017, 20:58:20
As it stands, I'm the only one I know personally who can do this. Everyone else I ask can replicate the feeling but not the visual effects of the task. Infact there is a bigger group of unhelpful people who want to tell me what I'm doing and they aren't even capable of replicating the feeling (according to what they tell me). Essentially what I can do is turn my arm/hand purple by choice. While nothing is actively cutting off circulation. I do this by deciding that's what will happen and it does. I do not know why I can, nor how I can. Infact I'm posting on here to find out if anyone else can do this or has any idea what this may be a door to? If anyone has any idea I would appreciate the input.

There is an ancient technique that wild humans knew which allowed them to have mastery of their biology. When you learn this technique you can use willpower to influence your autonomic nervous system and cause circulation in a part of the body to stop or increase. I have practiced the techniques to access this ability discovered by Wim Hof, it is a real thing but it also has a secretive aspect. At the pinnacle of the method the focus on the body to make it perform physical feats becomes an altered state of consciousness.

Are you cutting of the circulation to your arm or modifying the vessels somehow using the inner fire or is this an energy illusion type deal. Maybe you are connecting with some of our alien DNA strands on an energetic level, I have heard it can cause shape shifting to occur like a holographic illusion.

VonGruen

If that's it, how would I control it better.

Xanth

That's nice?  :)

Why would you want to?

Doesn't sound like any kind of super power I'd want...

I can see it now!  The league of super humans!

Guy1: "I can fly!"
Guy2: "I can turn invisible!"
Guy3: "I can shoot lasers out of my eyes!"
Guy4: "HAI GUIS!!  I CAN TURN MY ARM PURPLEZ!"
Guys1-3 "... who invited this guy?!"

ThaomasOfGrey

Quote from: VonGruen on December 14, 2017, 12:03:23
If that's it, how would I control it better.

Mastering the inner fire is very challenging to explain because it is something you feel from personal experience typically. The best way I can explain it is to think about the urge to sneeze and how you can resist that urge. Sneezing is an autonomic function that we possess limited control over.

By resisting the autonomic function, some of that function is ceded to the conscious mind's control - that is easier to understand in the context of holding your breath. It is possible to "teach" your brain that you can last longer holding your breath than the body would typically like, pushing it further moves the "panic line" for your brain.

This barrier that you place on the autonomic function we refer to as the "wedge" and you train it through extended breath holds, and more effectively through resisting the urge to shiver in the extreme cold. Somehow when you do these extreme feats you gain a sense of awareness over your body. Those that really master it remember the feeling of their veins shrinking in the cold and can then cause their veins to shrink like that just by thinking it.

----

If the answer is actually related to illusions and alien DNA I don't know much about it honestly. You need to try and connect with the strand of DNA that you resonate with most. Some suggest visualizing standing on a hill in the sunlight and saying "I am ready to come home". You may need to accept your nature as a 12 strand DNA being. They say that shapeshifting typically takes place when a person loses emotional control and connects with their other DNA more readily.

Krishanna

Anyway, could be  Raynaud's Syndrome, Raynaud's Phenomenon, or Raynaud's disease.

Could be mind control of bodily functions but I doubt it.