News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Can control energy but not feel it?

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiman

Hello
It appears I have pretty good control over my aura (or psy, or whatever it is) to the point where i can spiritually clear a room, create points of energy around myself, and generally move around an manipulate my aural field. However, I cannot feel my own or feel others' energy. I know that what I'm doing isnt just me pretending because it does affect others around me who are sensitive to the whole thing, plus I asked some friends who are sensitive to others' energy to help me determine if its all in my head or not.

so i need some help on being able to feel not only my own energy, but others energies too.

rezaf

You may practice qigong standing postures(zhanzhuang), tai chi, ...
As your energy builds up you will be more and more sensitive.

dotster

You could also give NEW energy ways by robert bruce. Give it a search on the forums here and on google.
You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. Perhaps some day you'll join us, and the world will live as one.

ritesht2005

I m reiki level 1 and 2 but can not feel it.So Same here.Please help if u began to feel anything by doing something something :roll:

Bedeekin

Quote from: rezaf on May 16, 2013, 00:04:03
You may practice qigong standing postures(zhanzhuang), tai chi, ...
As your energy builds up you will be more and more sensitive.

Is that the pole circling form of Tai Chi?

rezaf

Sorry I don't know anything about the pole circling form in taichi because I'm not familiar with the English translations but zhanzhuang is just holding certain postures for enhancing the energy circulation. this is the most common posture and is called hunyuan. It can bring the energy from the ground to your dantian and enhance the circulation.

Bedeekin

I apologise... I meant Bagua. I did a bit of checking.

rezaf

bagua's circle walking is also a good internal method. Similar to taiji, circle walking also uses the spiral energy which can open the meridians and move the Qi.