News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Channeled: Focus and elevating current consciousness levels 3

Previous topic - Next topic

rainbowcity

Channeled: Focus and elevating current consciousness levels 3

I have some more questions about focus. How do I know that I am focusing on the correct thing? For example, the correct person in my life, or the correct situation. Couldn't I be directing my energy to something that is useless? I don't want to waste my time in the wrong direction. And I think I am forever in such a predicament in life.

That is an excellent question. The thing is, by fact of being alive you will be exposed to situations that have the wrong focus.  It is not supposed to be clear cut. Through error you find your way.

That seems entirely unfair.

It is not it is the way it is set up.  Refinement happens through error.

But I don't want to waste my experience focusing on things that waste my time here. The experience is finite. I feel an urgency in streamlining the process or only giving value to what needs to be valued.

Sometimes that which you believe has no value, is full of lessons. Sometimes that thing that you are focusing on at the moment and at a later date that you feel had no value, does. It was of great importance for the thing that was being focused on at that moment.

So it doesn't necessarily mean it was a waste for me, it was of great value for the person I had focused on? It was their benefit?

Yes, exactly.

I don't really think that is fair but, I suppose I am being selfish.

It is fair actually because the lessons are divided in equal ways. The learning goes on for the whole not just a individual, it has to be setup that way you see. There is a collective that has needs. It really isn't only about you collecting all the experiences that you want. Although, you may do so. But much is shared among you.