News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Channeling... An amazing tool

Previous topic - Next topic

Spinny

Thanks Covelo
It makes a lot of sense to things I was thinking
And what Jesus said.
The gate is straight, Deep and wide

Break on through to the other side

mrpete

ignore me

Covelo

Quote from: SpinnyThanks Covelo
And what Jesus said.

No problem at all, my friend.  They really encourage us to practice manifesting like this, as they say it is so close to being a regular ability for us and is easily within our reach.  One object they have suggested we practice manifesting is a cube or chunk of ice.  This way it is something that is quite useful and a basic compound, as well it being cold and wet... which would be preliminary signs that we're on the right track for the manifestation.  They say to practice manifesting it right in the palm of your hand.

Happy manifesting... :smile:
--Positive Energy--

Spinny

Astral Projection

One simple question:
Is Earth hollow? :)
mind altering psychedelic trip

Covelo

OK... Here they are... the aura photos I promised you guys showing Veronica's aura before, during, and after a channeling.  The left photo is before, middle during, and on the right is the afterward shot.

I can tell you that I was present when these photos were taken and developed, and also had my own aura photos taken before and after the channeling that night.  This just happened to be my first night in attendance to the channelings, which had a large influence on me and was confirmed by my own before and after photos.  It was also the only time this had been done before at the meetings, and since.

Enjoy.
:smile:

PS--The photos were taken by a professional photographer, Sally Harper, using a ColorVision Aura Imaging Camera.
--Positive Energy--

Covelo

Hello Everyone,

I just spoke with Veronica and we've decided to do a private channeling with questions just from you guys! :smile:   We will do it early next week, so get in all your good questions and we'll see what we can do.  Keep in mind that the Eloheim are primarily concerned with our spiritual growth and advancement, but include anything that really has meaning to you.

:smile:
--Positive Energy--

Sorlac

Ask the Eloheim what they would do if they lived in the physical right now with all their knowledge retained, but with the limitations of the physical realm.  I ask this because I'm curious what sort of things they recommend in terms of personal spiritual development.
True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.

mrpete

ignore me

Arn de Gothia

My question: There's a lot of websites claiming to channel members of the Galactic federation. I wonder if the federation exists and serves planet earth or if it's all lies. it is said there will be a "first contact" as soon as the American regime had been booted out of the White house.

CFTraveler

I only have one question: Is this reality real?

Spinny

What is the connection with the sexual drive and connection with earth or focusing a destination when you die. And is there a higher form of pleasure that beings can share between each other, or an enhancement of sex to include a merging of minds and is this possible with out preforming sexual intercourse. Could you also ask them if there is any information about the power of the sex drive that I have not asked a question on that they could give me.

Thanks

TheDarkChakra

Froglet

They said we are close to being able to manifest.  Well, would they be willing to tell us how?  or something along those lines.

Max

Covelo, were you able to get an answer for me about the theory of time seperation and layering? I sure hope so. Thanks in advance! :grin:

Covelo

Quote from: FrogletThey said we are close to being able to manifest.  Well, would they be willing to tell us how?  or something along those lines.

Yes, I just posted on this topic a few posts back and gave a description of how they explain it.  I may be able to find an audio clip with their own words on the subject and make this available in the future.
--Positive Energy--

Covelo

Quote from: MaxCovelo, were you able to get an answer for me about the theory of time seperation and layering? I sure hope so. Thanks in advance! :grin:

As I posted recently we have set up a private channeling for early next week with just me, the Eloheim, and your guys' questions.  Last night at the regular meeting I asked my own personal question.

Keep the questions coming in and we"ll have a lot to talk about early next week!  :smile:
--Positive Energy--

AstralBorn

Question: What does true NOTHING look like?
They say that Ignorance is bliss, But hey I wouldnt know...
How is it for you?

TheDarkChakra

Quote from: Covelo
And what Jesus said.

No problem at all, my friend.  They really encourage us to practice manifesting like this, as they say it is so close to being a regular ability for us and is easily within our reach.  One object they have suggested we practice manifesting is a cube or chunk of ice.  This way it is something that is quite useful and a basic compound, as well it being cold and wet... which would be preliminary signs that we're on the right track for the manifestation.  They say to practice manifesting it right in the palm of your hand.

I have a question about that. Is manifesting a cupp of water with water and cold ice in it suposed to come instantly or through time? If it's something as simple as that then it should be instantly.

Covelo

Quote from: TheDarkChakra
And what Jesus said.

I have a question about that. Is manifesting a cupp of water with water and cold ice in it suposed to come instantly or through time? If it's something as simple as that then it should be instantly.

I think that when you're first starting out you may take a while before you have mastered manifesting like this, but after you have mastered it... it should be a more instantaneous event.  That isn't to say that you just might get it right the first time though.
--Positive Energy--

Greenrat

your not answering over half the questions asked, like shuringi's..

1. What major changes (spiritually and materially) will mankind face the following 100 years?
2. Does planet Earth consist of a spirit (Gaia), and what is really a planet?

im curious to know the answers to these too.
split your awareness between your heart and head.

Covelo

Quote from: Greenratyour not answering over half the questions asked, like shuringi's..

1. What major changes (spiritually and materially) will mankind face the following 100 years?
2. Does planet Earth consist of a spirit (Gaia), and what is really a planet?

im curious to know the answers to these too.

Have patience, my friend...  I have posted multiple times now on this thread that I am doing a private channeling session with Veronica and the Eloheim by early next week, specifically for answering all your guys' questions.  This will be a special private question and answer session that she has not done before with remote questions like this, so we are quite fortunate to have this opportunity.

Also in answer to the first part of question number "2" posted above:  Yes, the Eloheim have said that early on in this experiment Gaia or Mother Earth volunteered to be a part of this project in creation as the planetary spirit, and was infused into the planet.  They have said that Gaia was an ancient advanced soul and there was much rejoicing when it became clear that she would be volunteering for "the job".  (I will also ask this question especially for you guys in this next private session, as I think it will get an enlightening response.)

...Just a couple more days... :smile:

Keep the questions coming in.  Multiple questions are ok.
--Positive Energy--

Froglet

I have a question that I asked here on astral pulse sometime. I didn't receive an answer that was sound.  this would be something I would like you to ask for me if you don't mind.  I can hear high pitch noises.  some are higher than most people can hear.  sometimes there are some that come from electronics and the sort.  However, alot of the times they aren't from electronics and I have been wondering where it comes from.  There is one pitch that is always there if I listen.  I hear it often in a quiet room.  Lately though, I noticed there is another pitch.  but it comes and goes.  I haven't tried to find a pattern or anything in when it comes or goes.  So perhaps you wouldn't mind asking what they are, the noises.  I don't know if that will help with my spiritual development or not but it's a question I would like to find the answer to.  

I have one more Elohim is a name of God from the bible specifically from the old testament.  There are other names in the bible are they all meaning the same person Elohim or more than one?  just an interesting question I thought of.  

p.s. was all that was said is that ice cubes would be the easiest?

TheDarkChakra

Quote from: TheDarkChakra
And what Jesus said.

I think that when you're first starting out you may take a while before you have mastered manifesting like this, but after you have mastered it... it should be a more instantaneous event.  That isn't to say that you just might get it right the first time though.

Oh I see. If those spiritual entities Covelo's friend been channeling explained how to manifest then my theory of instantaneous manifestation is keep repeating in present tense what u have and it will appear our of nowhere for you. Is it materializing out of nowhere or something will happen to me to gain it? Because right now every night I do the techniques to manifest something really big that I need and I guess extra training wont interrupt me much.

Covelo

Quote from: FrogletI have a question that I asked here on astral pulse sometime. I didn't receive an answer that was sound.  this would be something I would like you to ask for me if you don't mind.  I can hear high pitch noises.  some are higher than most people can hear.  sometimes there are some that come from electronics and the sort.  However, alot of the times they aren't from electronics and I have been wondering where it comes from.  There is one pitch that is always there if I listen.  I hear it often in a quiet room.  Lately though, I noticed there is another pitch.  but it comes and goes.  I haven't tried to find a pattern or anything in when it comes or goes.  So perhaps you wouldn't mind asking what they are, the noises.  I don't know if that will help with my spiritual development or not but it's a question I would like to find the answer to.  [

I have one more Elohim is a name of God from the bible specifically from the old testament.  There are other names in the bible are they all meaning the same person Elohim or more than one?  just an interesting question I thought of.

I'll add these to the list.

Quote from: Frogletp.s. was all that was said is that ice cubes would be the easiest?

Answer:  Not the easiest, maybe, but a basic compound which is quite useful and a good practical practice item.

PS--For everyone else... if I haven't responded yet to your questions... just assume that I have added them to the list and will present them to the Eloheim in the next few days.  :smile:
--Positive Energy--