News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Channeling... An amazing tool

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunn

Quote from: Covelo
Quote from: kiwibongaHi Covelo

The sound is a bit muddy, would it be possible to have a slightly higher quality file (like 64 or 96kbps)?

If not, that's fine, I'm listening to it right now, it's just that it takes that little bit of an extra effort to understand what is said :)

Thanks for the sound file!

- Ben

Hi Ben,

Thanks for the suggestion.  I just checked and right now the conversion program that I use is set at a minimum of 32kbps and a maximum of 128kbps.  Maybe I'll change the minimum setting to 64 and see how that goes.  Do you think it might have something to do with this new file hosting website which I just started using?

it wont have anything to do with the hosting site..

kiwibonga

I think 64 kbps as a minimum would definitely improve the quality.

Something to keep in mind is the following: with MP3 sound files, 64kbps is phone quality, 96kbps is cassette tape quality, and 128kbps is near-CD quality.

You probably don't need much more than 96 since it's just talking, but when you go below 64kbps, you tend to get artifacts.

This is all up to you of course, the more quality you put, the more time it'll take to upload..
OBE counter: Lost track! 35+ since 3/21/2006

Darren

Covelo

Quote from: DarrenAny new news??

Hi Darren,

Yes, It looks like we will be doing another channeling with the questions posted on the thread here within the next few days. :smile:

So everyone feel free to ask any other questions and we'll see what we can do. :thumbsup:

Good Day...

:color: Covelo :color:

PS--I also found out that the website with the audio files is back on line again and all audio links/files are still valid and downloadable. :dance: [/color]
--Positive Energy--

moka

1) How come you aren't mentioned in religious books as the creators of the physical plane?

2) When is Judgement Day?

3) What will happen to Jerusalem? Who will win, the zionists or the Palestinians?

CFTraveler

moka wrote:
Quote1) How come you aren't mentioned in religious books as the creators of the physical plane?

Actually, one of the ways if vocalizing the name of God in the Bible is  Elohim.   For example:
YHWH Elohim
YHWH Zeva'ot
Elohim Zeva'ot
El Hai or Shaddai
Adonai

So the prefix El is actually a way of saying Elohim.
Now, if you don't consider the Bible a holy book, then  :question:

Sorlac

Quote from: kiwibongaSomething to keep in mind is the following: with MP3 sound files, 64kbps is phone quality, 96kbps is cassette tape quality, and 128kbps is near-CD quality.

CD quality is in the range of 500-ish I believe.  I personally rip things at 320.  I can't stand things below 192.

And yes, you can tell the difference between 128 and 192 when you've been listening to 320 for awhile.

Basically, I'm all for better quality, even if it increases download time.
True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.

kiwibonga

Quote from: Sorlac
CD quality is in the range of 500-ish I believe.  I personally rip things at 320.  I can't stand things below 192.

CDs use an uncompressed format, while MP3s cut out inaudible frequencies and add compression to that. 128 is "near-cd" quality for MP3s, but it can't be compared to the data rate on CDs since they are not the same format.

192 kbps is about as good as it gets... You need superhuman powers to notice anything past that :s

moka

The "El" or sometimes "Al" prefix is actually "The" in Arabic (and maybe other languages?). Usually people pray in Arabic they say "Allahomma" but I guess that's a different thing. Can you tell me what is the exact position of those names in the bible or any other religious text? Thanks..

El-Bortukali

Tá mo chroí istigh ionat

Darren

kiwibonga

I wonder what Covelo is up to...

Anyway, I have a question for the Elohim...

I'd like to know if humans were created through divine intervention, intervention from another alien species, or through extremely lucky evolution. To make the question precise: Who decided that we should go from 48 to 46 chromosomes, and who "programmed" our DNA this way?

Can you tell us more about why humans are "superior" on earth ; is it the fault of the laws of nature that we do not live among other intelligent, civilized species?
------

When's the next channeling session?

CFTraveler

Quote from: El-BortukaliEl="The" also in Spanish.
El in spanish comes from the Al in arabic.  Remember the Moors? There are a lot of words in spanish that come from arabic.

CFTraveler

Quote from: moka1) How come you aren't mentioned in religious books as the creators of the physical plane?

Actually, in Genesis: "In the beginning, God created...etc."  The word for God the creator used is Elohim.

For more info and details, see
http://www.answering-islam.de/Main/BibleCom/yahweh.html

Arn de Gothia

And God said let there be light and there was light... I can't get this loop out of my head.

nicedreams

i cant download them are the links not working ?

Covelo

Hello Friends,

Other projects and concerns have been occupying my time lately, and the Eloheim seemed to want to take a break from all the questions here.(I think the Eloheim were losing some interest due to questions which didn't seem to be very nourishing to our soul's growth)..  But I am ready to take it up again and see if I can rally up the Eloheim as well.   :wink:  I may do  some editing of some of your questions when I ask them to the Eloheim, so I can make them sound more interesting or appropriate to them.  (I have been dealing with and hearing their messages for some time now and have a pretty good feel for the kinds of questions they like to discuss.)

I will shortly be reposting up all of the audio files with new links, as the old ones I think have expired from lack of downloading.  I'll also be upgrading the audio quality of these as well.

I am happy to be doing this with all of you out there and am pleased with what we have done together so far.  I look forward to all future exchanges and discoveries we may encounter. :grouphug:

May you all be well, my friends.

Covelo
--Positive Energy--

Covelo

I attended our local weekly channeling tonight, and I must say that it was a fine example of one of our better exchanges.  I'll see if I can get permission to post up the audio so you guys can get a good idea of how a regular local meeting sounds.  There were many interrelated questions which made for a feeling of going on a grand journey. :idea:

Good Energy...
--Positive Energy--

Ferox

:grin:  looking forward to listening  :grin:

ubiquitous

What's there energy source, do they eat cosmic dust?

deepend

Hi again Covelo,i have a question for Eloheim that is about my personal development and i hope you can find the time to ask it.
I've been doing some work with binarual beats and kundalini reiki and i've had some success,a couple of times i've felt a force going through my crown chakra down to the heart chakra,and the first time i felt it(was great btw)i was thinking that this might be the turnaround i needed in my life.
I have been kinda depressed for quite a while and was thinking that would all change now but as i continued to develop my energy body,and i feel more and more energy almost everytime i meditate,not much have changed as to my overall well being...so i'm wondering:am i hoping for miracles to fast or am i doing something wrong?
I have been at it for 4 months now so i'm just at the beginning.
I post,therefore i am... online

Arn de Gothia

Quote from: ubiquitousWhat's there energy source, do they eat cosmic dust?
LOL

Covelo

Quote from: ubiquitousWhat's there energy source, do they eat cosmic dust?

I think they would probably say that their source is the same as anyone else's... the Creator of all that is.  Usually thay have us in the weekly meetings visualise a chord of energy passing from our bodies on up to our soul, or higher self, and then to continue to follow the energy chord on to the Creator.
--Positive Energy--

ABQ

I had another visualization technique to achieve union with God. It involves centering yourself with God until you see that you are connected to everything. I wrote a poem based on this exercise:

To be unshakable,
Befriend God.

To do this,
quiet your thinking.
Stop analyzing, dividing,
making distinctions between
this and that
I and thou.

Simply see
you are at the center
with God.

When you perceive
that an act done to another
is done to yourself,
you have understood
The Truth.

Sophroniscus

Quote from: CoveloI attend a weekly channeling meeting that lasts for about 1 1/2 hours, every Wednesday night.  The woman claims to channel a group-entity being that call themselves the "Eloheim"... the creators of this physical area of the universe.  This may sound a little "far-out", but as I have attended almost every week for about a year now it has done nothing but convinced me of their authenticity.  They are happy to explain many of our most elusive questions.

UPDATE:  Eloheim and Veronica have recently agreed to do private channeling sessions with just me and your guys' questions!  So don't hold back now!  These sessions are also now available to you in audio format.  

Here is a list of all of the audio files from the channelings we have done with the questions answered so far on this thread:

EditedAstralPulse1.mp3: http://www11.rapidupload.com/file.php?filepath=7798
EditedAstralPulse2.mp3: http://www11.rapidupload.com/file.php?filepath=7779
EditedAstral3.mp3: http://www10.rapidupload.com/file.php?filepath=18993
EditedAstralPulse4.mp3: http://www11.rapidupload.com/file.php?filepath=11439

I have also typed out  their answers to most of the questions posted here on this thread.  As you go through the thread and read my posts, the blue typed words are your questions and the dark red type is the Eloheims answers.  This should help to make it easier for you if your here for the first time.

Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions and we'll see what we can do. :color:
These files exist?  I can't seem to access any of them...
Let us call "Brethren" even those who hate us.