News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Channeling... An amazing tool

Previous topic - Next topic

Covelo

QuoteThese files exist?  I can't seem to access any of them...

Yes, they exist, but the uploaded versions of these files on these sites have expired because they haven't been downloaded recently.  I am in the process of posting up new versions of all of these files and should have them all up and ready in the next few days.
--Positive Energy--

Covelo

Here are fresh links to the same files I had posted up with your questions and channeled answers from before.  The file transfer qualities of all files has been boosted, so file sizes will be greater, and hopefully sound much more clear to the ears.

EditedAstralPulse1.mp3: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=COEQN6MK

EditedAstralPulse2.mp3: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QGR703EB

EditedAstral3.mp3: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0SCCH5JH

EditedAstralPulse4.mp3: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TA099AEK

On this site you will have to close a pop-up add box to continue with the download, then "click to downlaod" the file after about 30 seconds.

The original files/links listing on page 1 of this thread have also been updated to these files.

Let me know what you think, and I'll have more files posted up shortly.

PS--I'm just getting back to normal operation myself after being under the weather for a while there.  Glad to be back and connected to the broader community here again. :nod:
--Positive Energy--

Sophroniscus

Thanks.  Unfortunately, I can not download these files.  Are you sure the URL is right?
Let us call "Brethren" even those who hate us.

Covelo

Sophroniscus,

Thanks for that info.  I just corrected this and changed all files to functioning links.  They should all work fine now.
--Positive Energy--

painterhypnogirl

Hi Covelo,
The links don't work for me, either.
"There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."  Shakespeare

painterhypnogirl

Never mind, the links on page 1 of this thread work.  Thanks!
"There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."  Shakespeare

Covelo

Excellent! The new links I posted on this page should work fine now as well.
--Positive Energy--

IceW0lf

well I have a question.. will I ever experience AP? will my soul be wise enough in this lifetime? :question:

Sophroniscus

Quote from: CoveloExcellent! The new links I posted on this page should work fine now as well.
They should work...

Mitch

Sorry haven't read all posts, might have been answered, if have, sorry.
If a seemingly stupid question to you guys, sorry as well, I'm new to this.

My first question is:
How does birth work?
Is the soul created in the womb, or is there.. a large.. store of souls somewhere that enter the fetus?

Second is:
Human cloning.
The DNA is what is being cloned, so you'd be the same person scientifically, but would you still have the same soul?
I recently saw Aeon Flux, and they were the same people, still remembered, etc.
So if people started cloning everyone so they'd never die, they'd have different souls each time?
Or what? I'm having trouble trying to word this one. =\

Sophroniscus

Quote from: MitchSorry haven't read all posts, might have been answered, if have, sorry.
If a seemingly stupid question to you guys, sorry as well, I'm new to this.

My first question is:
How does birth work?
Is the soul created in the womb, or is there.. a large.. store of souls somewhere that enter the fetus?

Second is:
Human cloning.
The DNA is what is being cloned, so you'd be the same person scientifically, but would you still have the same soul?
I recently saw Aeon Flux, and they were the same people, still remembered, etc.
So if people started cloning everyone so they'd never die, they'd have different souls each time?
Or what? I'm having trouble trying to word this one. =\
In my humble opinion, the soul is distinct from the body, but intimately united with it so that where there are two bodies there must be two souls.

misterethoughts

Glad, this still going on... great information...Hey, co... you got any of my questions answered? Remember I emailed you? on LeonBasin@yahoo.com? well, i got a new email leon-basin@hotmail.com... do you think u and i can speak again? please, let me know what is going on.. I understand you busy.. just wondering if you got at least one question answered... thanks bro...

Thursday

Hi,

I have some questions that might seem disrespectful, however that's not my intention as I'm just asking to learn.

*) Is The Source male or female, how was he/she created?

*) Does The Source have feelings just like humans? Can he/she be sad/happy. Is there anything he/she is afraid of? Doesn't he/she get bored with his/her function?

*) Can The Source be destroyed, if so what consequences will it have on for example the physical world?

Thanks!

Sophroniscus

Quote from: ThursdayHi,

I have some questions that might seem disrespectful, however that's not my intention as I'm just asking to learn.

*) Is The Source male or female, how was he/she created?

*) Does The Source have feelings just like humans? Can he/she be sad/happy. Is there anything he/she is afraid of? Doesn't he/she get bored with his/her function?

*) Can The Source be destroyed, if so what consequences will it have on for example the physical world?

Thanks!
[list=1]
  • In my humble opinion, God exists beyond being.  The real question, therefore is not whether God is male or female but how male and female were generated by God.
  • In my humble opinion, God exists beyond being.  Therefore God is beyond time.  As such, the things which we seem to experience happened in the infinite past and we are simply remembering what happened then.  God, however, is beyond all such things.
  • In my humble opinion, God exists beyond being.  Therefore God is beyond time.  Suppose that God were destroyed.  Since God is beyond time it follows that God never existed and therefore cannot be destroyed.  Thus the supposition proves itself false.
    [/list:o]

Sythix

Hi, can anyone repost EditedAstral3.mp3 please? I can't download it....  :cry:
- T o    e a c h    t h e i r     o w n     i l l u s i o n.

Covelo

Hello,

Here is the file EditedAstral3.mp3 as requested:

http://www.savefile.com/files/176683

Enjoy!
--Positive Energy--

deepend

covelo,what's going on with this thread?
are there too few questions or is your group no longer doing the sessions?
i haven't been here for a while so i was quite suprised when i saw this had kinda died off..

I post,therefore i am... online

Covelo

Deepend,

Well, basically what happened is the Eloheim lost their interest in working with you guys through me.  It really was kind of an experiment for them to begin with, as they hadn't ever taken questions through the internet before like this.  They normally like to have the person with the question there in person with them... so that they can really get to the bottom of what each person is really trying to ask and really needs to know by reading their energy and dialogging with them.  I was really the one who told them about this site and talked them into doing it in the first place, and we did cover quite a bit of ground here together.

I still attend the weekly channeling they do every Wednesday night, which has moved on to talk about using our higher/intuitive abilities more.  Actually starting next week they are going to have Veronica do a one-hour meditation before the channeling, so that more esoteric information can come through.  It should be quite interesting.

I guess what I could start doing for you guys here is to give a brief recap or highlights of each weekly meeting after they take place. Does that sound like something you guys might be interested in?

I can tell you that last week they were talking about a new surge of energy that we will all be going through in the next six weeks or so, as we continue on our journey toward ascension.

Good Energy...

Covelo
--Positive Energy--

Psionic

I prefer to work with my Higher Self and Spirit Guides and since I have seen bits and pieces of my past incarnations, I think I will also use techniques to remember who I really am and why am I here this time around.

It makes life a lot easier when you know why you experience what you are experiencing. 8-) :-D 8-)

Covelo

Psionic,

Excellent.  Yes, the Eloheim talk a lot about connecting with our own Soul and Guides and encourage us to do this on a more regular basis.  That is actually one of their main messages that they say will actually help us the most on our own personal journey as a soul.  They tell us to bring more of our Soul's energy into our bodies, so that ultimately we will fully bring all of our soul's energy here... which is something that they say has rarely ever happened here on Earth, but something which is going to become much more common as the world becomes more enlightened, in these days of unprecedented change and transformation.

Wishing you all the best on your paths...

Covelo
--Positive Energy--

Sunn

how does one go about getting more of our souls energy into our bodies?

TheDarkChakra

Too bad I cannot practice reconnecting with my high-self yet because my lower chakras need to be balanced first. I realy messed myself up when working on my higher chakras before I balanced out my lower, I am still recovering; 2 months.

Psionic

Quote from: Sunn on October 21, 2006, 12:55:19

The first step is intention.

Covelo

Quote from: Sunn on October 21, 2006, 12:55:19

The Eloheim have said that the easiest way is simply to ask our Soul to bring more of it's energy into our body, and to ask for assistance from our guides if we like.  They say that it can really be that simple because our Soul is always conscious of everything we're currently doing, and everything our Soul has ever done, so when we ask something... it can and will respond immediately.  Also just the act of becoming more conscious of the present moment is automatically drawing on more of our soul's energies.

This is a question that I think the Eloheim would be happy to give an extended answer for you guys here... so I will see if I can get a recording posted up on this topic.  If I go back into the archived meetings from Wednesday nights, I should also be able to get something more detailed on this subject as well.

I also recall them speaking about some of the signs of having "downloaded" more of the Soul's energies... such as an increased sensitivity to what is going on around us.  I have experienced this quite often, and I can tell you that it does take some getting used to. :-)  I would suggest that you go at a pace that is comfortable enough for you and remember to keep a positive perspective on any new developments you may become aware of.  Actually I would say that keeping, or even looking for, a positive perspective is one of the most important factors for personal development there is... and yet some times it seems like the most elusive way of being.  It takes diligence, practice and conscious effort to train ourselves to look at all things in a positive light... as many times the world around us seems to be teaching us to be skeptical, doubting, and even negative toward any given situation or circumstance.  Don't fall for the path of negativity... it's no fun and keeps us squirming like a worm in the hot sun.  Instead, look for the lesson in everything you encounter in life... or look within for the part of ourself that may need healing, which may be reflected to us in the outer world... or just appreciate the beauty of life and all that comes with it.  And finally give thanks for the opportunity to be a part of such a grand and intricate creation that we all find ourselves right in the middle of.

I know that I am grateful to be here and share with all of you, as it continues to be a multi-colored road of self-discovery for me as I reconnect with my Soul and the greater Soul of the Universe.

All the Best...

Covelo
--Positive Energy--

TheDarkChakra

Question. How do we ask our soul to bring out more energy into our body? Do we affirm it in present tense or like a question? Can I ask my soul to help me heal my lower chakras?