News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Channeling... An amazing tool

Previous topic - Next topic

Ambeth

Greetings Covelo,

Can you repost parts 2 and 4 the links seem to be dead.

Thank you in advance.

Mydral

What are dreams?

Why are we so destructive? We make a weapon out of every new discovery.
In somnis veritas

Covelo

As requested... here are the audio files:

EditedAstralPulse1.mp3:  http://www.savefile.com/files/187271

EditedAstralPulse2.mp3:  http://www.savefile.com/files/187206

EditedAstralPulse3.mp3:  http://www.savefile.com/files/176683

EditedAstralPulse4.mp3:  http://www.savefile.com/files/187236

Enjoy!
--Positive Energy--

Covelo

Quote from: TheDarkChakra on October 22, 2006, 11:18:00
Question. How do we ask our soul to bring out more energy into our body? Do we affirm it in present tense or like a question? Can I ask my soul to help me heal my lower chakras?

I would suggest that you experiment with it and try different ways and find out what works and feels best for you. One of the ways the Eloheim teach is to visualize your Soul floating up above your head, as whatever color or shape you like (a commonly used image is that of a large golden ball or sun), then to visualize it slowly moving down through the top of the head and then into every part of your body. 

And definitely you can also ask your Soul to help rebuild the chakras, as your Soul carries all the original "blueprints".
--Positive Energy--

Ambeth

So, anything new you wish to share with us?

TheDarkChakra

Quote from: Ambeth on November 13, 2006, 06:47:44
So, anything new you wish to share with us?

I am also waiting every day for any reports from Covelo.

Covelo

Quote from: TheDarkChakra on November 13, 2006, 22:39:58
I am also waiting every day for any reports from Covelo.

Actually I had a very interesting experience last Wednesday before our channeling group met.  I was sitting down getting ready to find something to watch on TV when I realized that I could hardly read the guide info on the screen...  Something seemed to be interfering with my vision.  I closed my eyes to see if there was an "after image" of something, which can happen after looking at a bright light, but I then realized that I was seeing a complex geometric pattern which was moving and changing shapes and colors.  It was quite vivid and detailed and quite spectacular to watch the forms and colors changing, also I was getting the feeling of being in some sort of altered state.  This all lasted for about 15 or 20 minutes total and then images slowly dissappeared out the side of my vision.

Later at the channeling that night I asked about what was going on with my vision here.  The Eloheim explained that I have a close connection with the crystal energies/life forms and that they were choosing to work with me in a new way, and that I could learn to utilize this experience for healing or manifesting purposes.  I was being shown the inner workings of some sort of living, growing crystaline structure/energy/life form.

Maybe some of you have had a similar experience...

Good Energy... :-)

Covelo
--Positive Energy--

Ambeth

Haven't seen anything like that when I am awake but I have seen something like that several times in my dreams, atleast it seems to fit the description.

But I have seen the surrounding area around me couple times like it was made of moving light, hard to explain. Not quite like Neo in matrix but a bit similar idea haha.

skydust

I just finished reading this thread. thank you Covelo for all your time and effort for sharing this with us, and typing out all those loooong channelings! :D it hasnt gone unappreciated. Very interesting info there, please thank the Eloheim and Veronica from us too for working with us when you speak to them next.

Love, Skydust

Covelo

Quote from: Ambeth on December 03, 2006, 17:29:24
How can you overcome your current belief system or overwrite it as mind generally tends to request proof on everything? No matter how hard I KNOW I can do something it still doesn't seem to work. So is the belief system the blockage or is it something else entirely?

Added: The problem is mostly in manipulating energies and "controlling" reality

Can Eloheim give any suggestions on this or perhaps you Covelo if you have touched the topic?

Ambeth,

I have found, in my own life, that the easiest way to manifest new realities or experiences is to simply visualize and/or think through the new ideas/manifestations while "feeding" them positive energy... then you simply release the thoughts of them alltogether to the universe.  Trying to force things to happen with the mind doesn't work.  Many times I have only to think about something one time and it tends to appear within a few days.

Thinking of all the reasons why the manifestations are not happening yet or why you continue to be in a situation you don't enjoy will probably only delay the new manifestations from showing up.  You might have to keep reminding yourself to stay in a positive frame of mind and enjoy the process of discovery.

You can private message me with any more specific questions if you like...

Covelo
--Positive Energy--

WANDERLEI

Is    Covelo still on these boards??

Sunn

Ambeth

He told me he has been traveling so he can't necessarily post that often.

Covelo

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that Veronica has started an Eloheim blog at:  www.eloheim.wordpress.com

Enjoy!  :-)

Happy Holidays... :-D

Covelo
--Positive Energy--

Sunn

Covelo

Just wanted to let you all know that Veronica's new Eloheim blog site has many audio clips which cover a wide variety of channeled answers to different questions.  She has been putting up a new audio clip just about every day there and she's been doing it for quite a while now.

The link for the site is:     
http://eloheim.wordpress.com

Good Day...
Covelo
--Positive Energy--

CFTraveler

Thanks Covelo.  Will check it out.

deepend

Covelo nice to hear from you again,last i looked in to this thread you were'nt feeling so well.
It was some time ago i checked out this thread and last i saw,you weren't feeling so good but i hope you feel better now.
My question is about this "zone" we are in as earthlings,the free will zone;supposedly the only zone with free will in this creation,if i understand it correctly.
If this is the only free will zone there must be some reason this experiment was allowed to take place,i say experiment because if this is true,with all the planets there must be in this galaxy alone with intelligent life(up in the millions if you believe the odds,this mound of dirt we call earth really is an experiment)
-Would the eloheim agree if i said, one of the reasons at least,free will was agreed to be granted to this zone,was that true freedom in what could be "thought of" in creation of things in the spirit of "co creation" couldn't be seen unless a zone of unknowing planet of spirits of god was allowed free reign in creating all things ranging from the deepest of evil to the truest of love?
I post,therefore i am... online

Covelo

Quote from: deepend on February 23, 2007, 17:38:50
Covelo nice to hear from you again,last i looked in to this thread you were'nt feeling so well.
It was some time ago i checked out this thread and last i saw,you weren't feeling so good but i hope you feel better now.
My question is about this "zone" we are in as earthlings,the free will zone;supposedly the only zone with free will in this creation,if i understand it correctly.
If this is the only free will zone there must be some reason this experiment was allowed to take place,i say experiment because if this is true,with all the planets there must be in this galaxy alone with intelligent life(up in the millions if you believe the odds,this mound of dirt we call earth really is an experiment)
-Would the eloheim agree if i said, one of the reasons at least,free will was agreed to be granted to this zone,was that true freedom in what could be "thought of" in creation of things in the spirit of "co creation" couldn't be seen unless a zone of unknowing planet of spirits of god was allowed free reign in creating all things ranging from the deepest of evil to the truest of love?

Hey Deepend, how's everything?

You needn't remind me of not feeling well, especially twice in a row... it was not much to speak of really... but anyways I am doing fine and have been ever since I can remember.

As I understand Eloheim's teaching on this free will zone, they were charged by God to create a place where Souls could go to have a more individual experience, where we could have a unique experience of growth where we would not be consciously aware of our connection to Source nor of our apparently vast and basically unlimited abilities that our Soul's have always had.  This would put us in a place where we would be able to experience things from a "new" perspective and be able to learn new lessons and be able to experience ourselves growing in a more tangible way.  The Eloheim have said many times before how being in this free-will zone enables us to grow at a much faster or accelerated pace from the normal, unlimited and everlasting perspective that our Souls normally have when they are not incarnated in human form.

They have also talked about what we label as "evil" as really just being another form of expression of our Souls in a limited frame of mind... they don't say that anything is "bad" or "wrong" or "evil"... only that there are forms of expression which cause us to take longer to learn the lessons which our Souls wish us to learn.  They say that from our full Soul's perspective we're just here growing and having experiences and there is no judgment on what we are doing as being "wrong".  Remember, according to the Eloheim, that this experience we are having in physical form only takes a fraction of our Soul's energies to experience and that our True Selfs (Souls) are really unlimited and everlasting beings... something which is quite difficult to grasp from our current perspectives.

Peace...
Covelo
--Positive Energy--

pai mei

Hello all ! Nice thread, and nice forum :)
I am a buddhist I think, I like Zen masters and their stories.
Covelo, you say hell is made by those who have that intention, I believe that. But I think there must be something "good" or "bad" about our actions, I cannot just go around shooting people then imagine that there is no hell and I am going to a nice place and so on.
I fell ashame for some of my past actions, I do not know how to deal with them. At least I did not shoot anybody :)

I think I know : must live in the present moment  ! :)

CFTraveler

pai mei wrote:
QuoteBut I think there must be something "good" or "bad" about our actions, I cannot just go around shooting people then imagine that there is no hell and I am going to a nice place and so on.
But that's not what he said- 'good' and 'bad' are perspectives of a limited experience, and the act of something that is  bad for you is not going to result in your thinking you are going to a nice place- it would add to your experience of 'badness' and would manifest in your existence, as an afterlife realm of your creation, or a negative re-incarnation.  But from the point of view of your immortality, of your eternity, that limited existence loses it's essential reality, if you want to call it that.
Am I off the mark here?

Covelo

Quote from: pai mei on March 18, 2007, 18:37:41
Hello all ! Nice thread, and nice forum :)
I am a buddhist I think, I like Zen masters and their stories.
Covelo, you say hell is made by those who have that intention, I believe that. But I think there must be something "good" or "bad" about our actions, I cannot just go around shooting people then imagine that there is no hell and I am going to a nice place and so on.
I fell ashame for some of my past actions, I do not know how to deal with them. At least I did not shoot anybody :)

I think I know : must live in the present moment  ! :)

Hello Pai Mei,

Again, the Eloheim have said that nobody is ever required to go to a "hell", but if someone feels like they need to go to a place where they are punished for their past actions... then they probably will.  Some people think they must suffer for their past actions they consider to be wrong, but what the Eloheim have said is that we should instead seek to learn the lessons that past experiences have taught us and to live by our new higher standards of being... in the present moment.

I have heard many stories of people who have had some "questionable" pasts who have then gone on to become some the greatest pioneers and outspoken individuals.  You can use your past to help propel you into a greater version of who you really wish to be.  We are always changing, and who we are now is not the same as who we used to be.

Good Energy...
Covelo

PS -- By the way, Veronica has been adding new audio clips from her Eloheim channelings on her new blog almost every day... and there's a lot of good material up there.  http://eloheim.wordpress.com/
--Positive Energy--

pai mei

Thank's Covelo :)

Covelo

Hello Again Friends,

This channeling project still continues and I have recently put together a new 10-minute video which I will now post here for your enlightenment and enjoyment.  In this video the Eloheim speak about our transformation into enlightened beings and give several tips on helping to deal with the changes we go through.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=199t6VQ62NY
Peace...
Covelo
--Positive Energy--

Alan McDougall

Coveta,

Now I have read the supposed channeling by mustardseed in his thread Channeling god and his "god"

His supposed god  just never answers questions. At least "Elohim" gives intelligent answers.

My thought on existence and creation is that it is all a beautiful thought in the mind of the Sublime Almighty. HE is not some buddy buddy as this persons says,"HE IS LORD OF ALL AND WEMUST BOW DOWN IN AWE AND REVERENCE BEFORE HIM" Peace be upon him

Alan
Take Care

Alan