News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Channeling... An amazing tool

Previous topic - Next topic

scymitar72

Hi all, just putting this in so I can be notified of responses.  Nice to be here!
"Loyalty to petrified opinion never once broke a chain or freed a human soul"
--Mark Twain

Vivek

well i am from a conventional society, so usually free sex,masturbation is considered wrong or detrimental to your spiritual growth, i though being slightly more open to all this(sometimes feel guilty)...so i want to know if i perceive it as right,does it become right and vice versa...get my drift???
neway thnx dude...

Covelo

:color:  Hello My Friends, :color:

I have done some more transcribing of your questions... :typing: and here it is:

(Blue type is your questions, red type is my comments/questions, darkred is the Eloheim)

Will AI ever actually become conscious?

Again, we're going to sort of beat this point along here... asking, "will...?", or "is it possible?"... the answer is almost always yes.  So that's not the question.  What is the question?  We hope the folks on the internet understand what we mean as well.  We want them to think of their questions in a way that elicits the true inquiry.

We see this (AI question) as a possibility, of course.  Is it a probability... mmmm...

That's kind of similar to a question people have asked such as: Can you like infuse your energy or soul's consciousness into objects, or things of that nature?

It is absolutely possible, and we...

Perhaps we need to have a little talk about how questions should be created, to get the best... because we want to be of service, and we want to give the most to the folks that we can, that ask questions.  But when questions come out as "can this happen?", "is this possible?"... these questions do not express the true desire.

There can just be a one-word answer.

Yes, we could just say yes... well what did that get you?  Not much... and we like to be of deeper service than that.  But it's hard when they're not here present in physical form with us to help them to know what their true question is, as we often do in the meetings (Wednesday night group).  You know if this person were in front of us we'd say, "why do you want to know?" And then we'd find out.  Perhaps we would find out that they're studying this AI and wondering if it's possible that their dream would come true. Right?  Maybe they've already had it happen and they're wondering if they can get some information about it without admitting it.  Who's to know?  And we can't even speculate, and without them here we cannot really serve them when their questions are phrased in this way.  The question might have been more interestingly put, "If artificial intelligence actually becomes conscious, what will the effects be on my soul's growth?"  Any time you can throw in, "my soul's growth" into the question, you're getting closer.  You get it?

All right, so perhaps that will elicit a further question from this person.  We'd like to speak about this, but we have no idea of where to go with it. There are only certain amounts of information we can give without being specifically asked, and in many situations we cannot take the liberty to impinge on the free will of you all by giving information that hasn't been requested.  We are bound by your free will just as much as you are here to experience it.

So if we are asked questions that end in a yes or a no answer, there are times when that is all we can give.  However a question phrased in a way that will not only be answered "yes" or "no" is likely to get you more information.  And if you include your soul's growth or your personal growth as part of your question, then that allows us... you have given us the permission to address the answer directly toward you and your soul's growth.... instead of this general kind of a thing.

I've been lurking periodically along this thread and when I read this response, I immediately remembered an astral experience I had a few years ago. It was one of my earlier trips and I still didn't understand how things work there. But somehow I was speaking with a spirit who was trying to explain something to me that my mind just wasn't understanding.
He asked me if I knew what white blood cells were/do and I told him yes. He then showed me what I perceived to be a bunch of boxes of Windows OS, but it was a version I had never seen before. He was trying to explain to me that in the future, we will be receiving cells through software, or at least that's what my mind was interpreting from him. But that was taking it literally. That same experience could be seen as being exactly what the Eloheim are stating here. That regenerating our cells or healing our selves is a matter similar to downloading software, which is why I was seeing the Windows boxes.
Of course I didn't believe a word he said and had something extremely embarrassing happen as a result of my disbelief (which offended the spirit). But I'm now wondering if he was part of the Eloheim group (there were others there as well) and if so, is this answer similar to what they were trying to explain to me then?

It doesn't seem like it was us, but because this is a truth, we're not the only ones that know it.  And yes, you can download new "software" from your soul... you can download new programs.  We like to speak of the body in terms of the computer metaphors because many of you are familiar with them.  We say, "reboot" sometimes.

It is absolutely true that as a being in a body... as a soul in a body... you can then reach for your soul to download new information, download new body parts, new cells, new whatever you need.  The tricky bit is believing that it will actually happen.  It is absolutely possible to download a new meniscus, download new teeth, download new eyes... absolutely possible.  The way that you get good at it is by practicing with information, by downloading insight. This is the same as asking for guidance... but your asking specifically to your soul.

The soul is really good at things that apply to the physical form, because the soul is connected to the physical form through your embodiment of it.  So the soul is quite good at that.  Guidance is often good for, you know, how do deal with your life, how to deal with interactions with other people, decisions about careers and love life and things like that.  Those often times are best left to your guides.  But physical issues... the running of the body... is quite powerfully dealt with by downloading from the soul.

Is the soul the only source to download from in those cases?

That's an interesting question... How would we answer that?

We don't know that we should say that it's the only place, but it is THE place.  You know, like that's the store to go to, right?  Go down the street... the closest store... the best price... get it right there.  Why go three towns over when you've got it right here in your own hometown kind of a thing.  There might be another way to do it, but why bother?  You've gotten an easier way to do it.

So... next time you have an ache or a pain or an illness or even a thought form that you don't like... you can say, "Soul, please download a new version of this and please delete the old version... molecule by molecule, cell by cell, atom by atom."  And you don't have to know how to do that any more than you need to know how to breathe, or make your heartbeat, or make your blood flow through your body... right?  All those things are taken care of for you.  Well, here you go...

If you cut your finger it heals without you doing a darn thing about it, most of the time.  Why shouldn't that happen with a heart or an eye or a tooth?  There is no reason for it not to.  You just have never been given permission to believe that it does... you've never given yourself permission.  You haven't been taught that that's possible.  You believe that if you lose a tooth, and it's your childhood teeth, you get another one... But if you lose your big-person tooth... you don't get another one.  Why?  If your body could already make two... why couldn't it make another?  If your body can heal a cut... why can't it heal an eye?  Why can't it heal the heart? Why can't it grow a new limb?  These things are possible but the decision has to be made by you that you think it's probable... and that it's worth you spending some time on.

Veronica is aware of a lady who had teeth grow in her mouth while she was driving to a spiritual meeting... and when she got there she showed everyone.  And a woman driving in the car behind her saw her at the red lights looking in her mouth because she kept having teeth pop into her head.

It is possible, but is it probable for you?  Only you can answer that question.
--Positive Energy--

scymitar72

Hi there,

How does one deal with an ego that is getting in the way of connecting with the Higher Self?

Here's what I mean; my HS is there, I am there, ready to connect.  I feel some part of me become scared and try to hide. The attempt at full connection then terminates.  This, imho, is the ego becoming aware of it's own soon to be demise.  The closer I get to my Higher Self, the less attention and energy the ego gets?

Is it just a matter of strengthening character and depriving ego of the energy it needs to survive?

I thank you for your time.
--Mark Twain

misterethoughts

I love this... I am learning so much.. Thank you so much...

dingo

Is it possible to (or will it ever be possible to) experience the world from the perspective of software (such as AI)?
If such a thing is possible, what would be the mechanics of an energy body of a software entity - would the chakras be distributed throughout the machine's hardware, or in memory or on disk, or would there be no need for them?
Also, would the entity 'die' every time the software was terminated?
What would the effect be on the growth of the soul 'bound' to the software?

deepend

I have from time to time wondered if it really is possible to,as some people believe,be cryopreserved until the medical world catches up with whatever the person suffers from.
I mean,being frozen to absolute zero and with the body dead but preserved,could it really be possible to come back in the same body?
And what happens to the soul while the body is frozen?
And yes,this wont help me one bit in my spiritual journey...
I post,therefore i am... online

scymitar72

Is it possible we can try to stop asking questions that begin with "is it possible"?  :razz:
--Mark Twain

Covelo

Yes, it's seems a little odd to me how both of these new questions were posted immediately following Eloheim's answer about not asking these kinds of questions.  :neutral:     I have a feeling that the Eloheim will not even address these.  

I think we can do better than this, my friends. :nod:

PS--By the way, Veronica and I just did another channeling with your questions last night, which I should have edited and posted up for you all in the next day or two.:smile:
--Positive Energy--

scymitar72

What effect, if any, does the diminishing strength of the Earth's magnetic field have on our energy bodies?  

Does this change in the Earth's magnetic field have anything to do with our spiritual awakening? If so, please describe.

Does the ego really die or does it transform/transcend itself?
--Mark Twain

Vivek

can we escape karma???and what did the atlanteans do(i heard they found a way to manipulate karma or something).....

painterhypnogirl

As I have told Covelo before, I've never been into channeling until this one.  I always suspect where the information is coming from.  I really like what the Eloheim have to say.  So, my question is this...
Does Veronica think that she ever misinterprets what the Eloheim are saying?  Does her own belief system ever get in the way?  Has she had an actual instance where they have had to later correct her interpretation?
"There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."  Shakespeare

painterhypnogirl

Also,
If the Eloheim created this "Free Will Zone", are they still in the process of creating it, or have they reached a "hands off" period where we (the physical entities) are now doing all of the creating?  I recognize that on some level we are all co-creating, that time is not linear, etc.
"There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."  Shakespeare

Covelo

:sunny: Hello my friends, :sunny:

We have another channeled audio file ready for you with the latest round of channeled answers to your questions.  It's another 30 minute mp3 file that is about 7 MEGS.  Here it is:

EditedAstralPulse4.mp3:  http://www11.rapidupload.com/file.php?filepath=11439

Enjoy!
:popcorn:
--Positive Energy--

Sunn

Sorlac

Quote from: SorlacI would like to ask Eloheim to comment on the civilization of Atlantis, how it thrived and how it fell.  If they ask how it'll help spiritual progress, say that it'll help avoid past mistakes of judgment which distanced the connection(s) between man and God.  By 'distance', I mean the thinning the conduit of knowledge bridging them.

I would also like them to comment on the group entity Ra, who says that Free Will is a universal constant, whereas Eloheim says it is a rare occurrence.

Thanks in advance.
True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.

Covelo

Quote from: Sorlac
Quote from: SorlacI would like to ask Eloheim to comment on the civilization of Atlantis, how it thrived and how it fell.  If they ask how it'll help spiritual progress, say that it'll help avoid past mistakes of judgment which distanced the connection(s) between man and God.  By 'distance', I mean the thinning the conduit of knowledge bridging them.

I would also like them to comment on the group entity Ra, who says that Free Will is a universal constant, whereas Eloheim says it is a rare occurrence.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Sorlac,

I did ask your first paragraph question about Atlantis, and it was answered in this last recording that I just posted up.  

The subject of free will was also a main topic they discussed in length at the biginning of this last audio mp3 file.  Have you heard the latest audio yet, or are you waiting for the typed out version?
--Positive Energy--

Sorlac

If it was in the most recent audio version I'll take the time to download it.

Thanks.
True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.

Ferox

Hello everyone,

I've noticed quite a few people on this board and who knows how many more experience getting information from dreams.

Could you explain why is it we don't remember these profound bits of information when we wake up? Also maybe some tips on how to "dig" up these buried facts and or some ways to retain the information. Thank you  :smile:

PS: The fourth audio is great Covelo, the free-will explanation made a lot of sense to me. Looking forward to listening to the next session.  :listen:

kiwibonga

The Eloheim talked about the purpose of our life, about reincarnation.

What do they consider suicide as? Is there such a thing as a "sin?"

Is there anything we can do that might damage our soul permanently? (in other words, I noticed a lot about how our soul is growing -- can it ever regress or 'die' due to our actions in the physical world?)

I often think about life and wonder why everyone struggles to stay alive. These souls that are trying to expand their knowledge by sending us on earth and other places in the physical plane -- are they being tormented by their lack of knowledge? Have they thought about just shutting off and never having to worry about learning again?

Don't they already know that one day, we will reach a dead end, anyway... Why not cut it short?

Note: My life is great and I am not suicidal, I am merely detailing the big question "why exist when you could just not?" :)
OBE counter: Lost track! 35+ since 3/21/2006

Vivek

who is the 3rd antichrist???according to nostradamus...its supposed to be mabus....if we are near end times...he or she needs to be alive and rolling...so does the elohim know who the person is??if yes, who is it??(was nostradamus a true prophet or are his quatrains nothing but gibberish?)

Covelo

:surfing: It looks like I will be changing the hosting website for all of the audio files, as the upload.com site has apparently crashed.  So all of the previously posted links to audio files will soon be adjusted accordingly.
--Positive Energy--

Covelo

Hello My Friends,

I have just uploaded a new audio mp3 file of a channeled session with the Eloheim, which is a ten minute guided meditation on being in and using your light body.  This is taken from a group meeting in the early days of Veronica and the Eloheim.

Here it is:

:popcorn: LightBodyMed.mp3:
http://www.gimehost.com/QnrhcmJVLgdlguJZvhLX

PS--I have switched to a new file hosting site, since it looks like the other one I was using has collapsed for the time being.  Let me know if this one works for you.

Good Day...

:meditate: Covelo
:meditate:
--Positive Energy--

kiwibonga

Hi Covelo

The sound is a bit muddy, would it be possible to have a slightly higher quality file (like 64 or 96kbps)?

If not, that's fine, I'm listening to it right now, it's just that it takes that little bit of an extra effort to understand what is said :)

Thanks for the sound file!

- Ben
OBE counter: Lost track! 35+ since 3/21/2006

Covelo

Quote from: kiwibongaHi Covelo

The sound is a bit muddy, would it be possible to have a slightly higher quality file (like 64 or 96kbps)?

If not, that's fine, I'm listening to it right now, it's just that it takes that little bit of an extra effort to understand what is said :)

Thanks for the sound file!

- Ben

Hi Ben,

Thanks for the suggestion.  I just checked and right now the conversion program that I use is set at a minimum of 32kbps and a maximum of 128kbps.  Maybe I'll change the minimum setting to 64 and see how that goes.  Do you think it might have something to do with this new file hosting website which I just started using?
--Positive Energy--