News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Channeling common sense

Previous topic - Next topic

babylonkiller

your not ranting at all, you are telling us what you feel.
i can understand your feelings about this situation. i have tried to
talk raationally to some people but all i get back is vivid tales of
self gratification.
i share your concern, someone should boot these sheep herding cultists out the back door. I'm pretty mellow but some of these
people spew such lies that it is sickening.
i hope you dont view me as being on that list, i know i may come of
a little strong.

TheSeeker

Good to know someone agrees with me babylon.  Thanks for the input.

Jenadots

James S

Hi TheSeeker,

The way I see it, somewhere buried in all of this are bits of useful information that relate more directly to our spiritual growth.
Discovering new and different forms of life, experiencing new ways of existance is all a part of this, but only if it is handled right.

Once we can learn to get past all the "technical" diversions and "material" distractions, we might find what are the right questions to ask, and how to look for the relevant adn useful answers.

The title of your post is a very important concept here - common sense  must be used - always.

Regards,
James.

TheSeeker

I see James.  And, thanks for not hurting me, [:D].

TheSeeker

What happened to this site?  There used to be a lot of people genuinely interested in getting to know spiritual truths, through experience, and how to go about having these experiences.

Now when I come I feel like I'm reading the tabloids.  I realize I don't have to come here, I don't have to read the posts, but I used to really love this site.  Now it's like everyone is trying to argue their cults or beliefs or prove that they are more spiritually advanced.  Most of it is government conspiracy, negs, i can perform whatever-nesis (not saying that you can't, but if you can, teach us how to experience ourselves), aliens, reptiles, speaking directly to god, etc..

I'm not saying that all of it is fake, but a lot of I can tell is just people passing on something else they read, and trying to win arguments for ego gratification or what not.  Sorry for the rant, I have met a few people on here that I like a lot, and will probably know for a lifetime.  But, please, if you're up here trying to sound superior, or start some sort of cult, or cause panic in worry in other people, please go find another site.