News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Channeling God!!

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank

Mustardseed:

I was a little disappointed with god's response, I was hoping for a bit more confirmation from him/her about the current structure of our system. I realise there are limitations in this particular style of engagement, and I would like to thank you for sharing. Also, it was not my intention to upset you in any way. I spent a long time developing my Phasing Model of Consciousness, so naturally I am a tad "protective" of it. :)  

If I have caused you upset then I apologise.

Yours,
Frank

DarkQuest

First I have to say that I jus typed somethin to search for to see what I would get, and then I ended up picking this thread to look at.  Had nothing to do with what I was searching for, yet from what I read, some of my questions were kinda answered.  I feel that maybe God gave me a little kick over here, because im sure he knows what i've been thinking lately.  I'd jus like to ask a little question...

Now I know you say you are "The God of Flesh" i believe, and I've seen your views on religions, so you must know that I am Christian.  You knowing everything due to u creating it lol, you must know the bible.  My question has to do with the book in the bible, Revelations.  now it says in there or with what I heard in church that after the rapture, that the old heaven and earth will be passed away, and a new one will be formed.  Well i lied, that is not what i want to ask, because i actually had a feeling of how you would answer.  did you have the bible written, especially the book, Revelation, to let people that believe have a little clue as to what will happen after death? (and im sure you know what i mean when i say those that believe lol)

and i ended up wanting to ask you something else, but after writing all that i forget  :( maybe i will remember later then i will ask you.

And thank you Mustardseed for doing this thread, it is really interesting and kinda fun.  I believe more and more about you and communicating with god the more I read this.
Luke E.

Are you Dreeeaaminggg?

Mustardseed

Dear Frank
First of all no offense taken, none at all. I think the thing about getting to me was in reference to your asking such an obvious question. That's all. Yes there do seem to be some limitations to this type of engagements, and I don't quite know how it works. For your information and anyone else as well, I do not take myself so seriously and certainly not the thread. I do honestly in prayer ask the questions and then I type what I get....that's about it. At times it gets a bit vague for me as well, ha . Somewhere in the thread there was a very interesting answer touching on this. It seemed to indicate that "God" works in a sort om symbiosis with my mind or spirit if you will and the one who asks the question. It seems more to have to do with my inability to receive any more than my mind can comprehend. I often wondered why I could never get direct answers to things like math problems or lotto numbers etc . I guess I just don't have the faith to ask those questions!!! .

On the other hand I do think that it is evident from the thread that the voice is very consistently the same throughout, and furthermore I seem to get bolder the longer I do it, so maybe there is a learning curve somehow as with so many other things.

All in all it is my impression that "God" is just sweetly and lightly bringing me along, with a lightheartedness and patience much the same as my image or understanding of "Him", based on my own Christian belief system. I still think I have come a long way from the very Fundamental belief system and outlook I have had years ago. Maybe there is still hope ha

Its all just interesting to me and in no way meant to be authoritative nor do I expect any adherence to the answers from me or anyone else. Just a small bird singing a lovely little tune in my ear, and besides that ....its fun.

Regards Mustardseed
Words.....there was a time when I believed in words!

Frank

Mustardseed:

Thank you for your informative response. I wish you every success in your future "channelling" work. This kind of approach is fraught with all manner of problems to do with the interpretation of received information, and I wish you every success in "cracking the code" so to speak.

Yours,
Frank

DarkQuest

jus thought of a couple questions and remembered the question i forgot  :)

1.) see question from previous post

2.) are there other universes with other beings that live? like maybe even a parallel universe, as i heard at one point scientists were talking about how it's possible

3.) will we all reunite with family and/or loved ones when we pass away as well as friends and people we know? (like when they pass away if they haven't already)

thanks much  :D
Luke E.

Are you Dreeeaaminggg?

DG

Hi,

I have a very practical question.

I have lost contact with one of my friends, and for several years I am trying to find that person. Can God tell me the phone number of my friend?

Thanks a lot.

Mart

well god, what about aliens you created them? and is Jesus with you? or may the electrokinesis, pyrokinesis, well all the kinesis possible to master it completely?
asdasdasd

Ryuji

musterseed, im interisted in this challening of your higher self how do i go about in doing that ? also chaneling...

any help would be appriciated

blessings,
Ryu

ghosthunter200

Im normaly the type of person to belive this stuff but im kind of skeptic right now, yet im christian so i do belive in God. I dont mean to sound demandng :wink: could i get a sign tomorow? (well actuaily today cus its like 3:15 in the AM, cant sleep  :wink: )

wizzle3

being skeptical is probably what might keep you from getting any sign or what not

first you should try channeling someone, cause seriously channeled writing/drawing is amazing

then you won't be so skeptical
my name's Ali G
and i have ESP
and i wanna project ASAP
so please believe, ali G is runnin on a higher density
and here's a quick rap for your eyes to see
and again i'm THE real Ali G so praize me (lolz)
______
18 year old male

wizzle3

mustardseed, if you see this and can corperate it into your next channeled convo

can you ask something along the lines of, the Prison Warders (4th dimension entities)

i'm confused, cause im getting messages from this Nibiru 12 group of people, or something

then it goes from Good To bad and tells me im gonna get abducted and shiz.. and i can't get answers anywhere and its really frusterating!

Nibiru 12, Prison warders, Reptilians

some stuff like this, and the nibiru 12 seem good when talking to me, but then some aliens inturupt it seemed like, and told me im gonna get abducted in 2006

and yes it creeps me out a bit

i cant find help anywhere, maybe you can

who are these people communicating to me while i was remote viewing, and are they good

thanks if you can take any time to get any answers from that through channeling,

thank you
my name's Ali G
and i have ESP
and i wanna project ASAP
______
18 year old male

Arn de Gothia

Question for God. The Bible code, is there anything to it, does it exist?

Telos

Quote from: Arn de GothiaQuestion for God. The Bible code, is there anything to it, does it exist?

If you have the opportunity to literally talk with God, why would you want him to talk to you about a code? Isn't the whole point of your speaking with him that you have made code unnecessary?

mactombs

QuoteIf you have the opportunity to literally talk with God, why would you want him to talk to you about a code? Isn't the whole point of your speaking with him that you have made code unnecessary?

That gave me a good laugh!

It's true. If you were God, why wouldn't you want to make it so that instead of trying to figure out some cryptic text, people would just be able to ask You directly? Is that too easy?

I think that maybe in a fashion, it's the way things actually are. I think you can experience and get first-hand knowledge. Unless you think that's too easy and you need to spend your life expressing blind faith to someone else's interpretation of an interpretation of something someone experienced god saying or relating to them in some way. The word of God is not written, it is experienced (so to speak).
A certain degree of neurosis is of inestimable value as a drive, especially to a psychologist - Sigmund Freud

KronusX77

This post has probably been the most ridiculous waste of time ever created on this site. It is very unfortunate to have people with nothing more to do with their time then waste other peoples. Its not the fact that this guy creates this disgusting work of fiction and posts this, its that other people give into it and start to believe in it. This very thing is the exact backpeddling of true spiritual development. This is also a very unfortunate occurence that will always take place online and make it impossible for people who are truly interested in real metaphysical matters to find a place seriously research it. It is why i have become very detached with this site and others. I beg you people... stop and look at things like this, ask yourself truly, dig deep down and really ask, is this guy sincere? Its not hard to figure it out. Stop fueling this kind of nonsense, there are sites for this sort of thing... i was under the impression that this site was not, i guess im wrong.

wizzle3

well the only thing i sketched on is, how well is this person good at channeling

and is he sincere, exactly what you said

other than that i know channeling does work

yea peace
my name's Ali G
and i have ESP
and i wanna project ASAP
______
18 year old male

wizzle3

and i dunno if i beleive in those bonking reptilians i think it's bovine excrement some moron made up

but when i get these channeled messages and i got Nibiru 12 in my remote viewing experience,

then i come on here and there's a bonking article on Nibiru 12 talking about some aliens called reptilians, that have infact abducted people (not in fact, in report)

it just KIND of creeps me out you know?

and im not that crazy, maybe a bit, but thats proof right there

i dont care too much to be brutally honest, but if u acually read what i just said and it happened to you

you would be tryin to ask the same question also
my name's Ali G
and i have ESP
and i wanna project ASAP
______
18 year old male

wizzle3

my name's Ali G
and i have ESP
and i wanna project ASAP
______
18 year old male

wizzle3

yea i said bonking, whats it to ya
my name's Ali G
and i have ESP
and i wanna project ASAP
______
18 year old male

Nay

Uhh...you ok wizzle?

wizzle3

trying to say F**K says bonk

and yea i'm ok

and i don't believe in reptilians i think its some stupid pile of , damnit i hate these filters

i think it's all false information

but my remote viewing experience told me Nibiru 12!! and they... ahhhhh ha damnit

ok i'll believe it when ya guys abduct me ok! hopefully taking me to a happy place :) (and back, ofcourse)
my name's Ali G
and i have ESP
and i wanna project ASAP
______
18 year old male

Namra

I have a question.

Will the masterpiece in my mind become a solid reality?  If so, why?  If not, Why?
The Past, The Present, The Future, The Frunde

peaceful warrior

hi God

2 questions
is there a hell

Also which religion is closest to what you want us to believe
The only people truely happy in life are the ignorent and the wise

Telos

QuoteWill the masterpiece in my mind become a solid reality? If so, why? If not, Why?

No, because solid reality must become the masterpiece in your mind.

Quote from: peaceful warrioris there a hell

There are far worser places than your hell.

QuoteAlso which religion is closest to what you want us to believe

The one that's got me in it and says I'm the boss of you. What, did you think I was some kind of New Ager? I am God and you're not! Hahahahaha!

(Don't shoot the messenger).

Namra

Hi God.

Does your answer imply that I can become you.  From the way that it was worded from the messenger it would appear that to be the case.
The Past, The Present, The Future, The Frunde