News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Channeling God!!

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayko

1)god, can you please tell me if anything special will happen to me in the future, cause i always felt different than many others... and i was very telekinetic at age of 8, i could move the psi-wheel as they call it into any direction by just looking at it from like 5 feet distance but now i can't anymore

2)will death be better than life?
Everything is possible if you set your mind to it

mactombs

Heh, it almost seems like Telos has become the new channeler for this thread ... I don't mind channeling a bit on my spare time as well ...

Quote1)god, can you please tell me if anything special will happen to me in the future, cause i always felt different than many others... and i was very telekinetic at age of 8, i could move the psi-wheel as they call it into any direction by just looking at it from like 5 feet distance but now i can't anymore

I prefer to be referred to as GOD or at least God. None of this minor god spelling. Okay, first - everyone's special. Do you think psi wheels make someone more special? I might be omnipotent and all-knowing, but I thought you wanted Free Will - so I'm not the one who is going to decide how your future turns out. Will anything special happen?

Quote2)will death be better than life?

Again, you're asking whether I will subvert your Free Will again. You need to get a grasp on what it is exactly you want - Free Will or predestination (you haven't become a Calvinist, have you?). If you just want to have Faith that I'll do everything for you, fine, but please realize that package deal includes a fierce Smiting as whim occurs to Me along with all the other stuff. You don't get to just loaf around. Something has to keep My interest.
A certain degree of neurosis is of inestimable value as a drive, especially to a psychologist - Sigmund Freud

Rayko

OK, so, God, i have been in some love problems lately, so, i am not asking you to control the free will of any girls, but can you at least push me in the right direction by, i dunno, letting some event happen where i meet a girl who will actually like me? please  :?:

Telos

Watch out, mactombs, this channeling stuff is hard work!

God can really be a slave driver.

Mustardseed

Channeling God

Ok God, they are making fun of me shall I start Channeling again

That all depends on......some are actually interested in what I say but won't admit it

But some get real mad, and they are making fun

ha yea well come to the club, they have been making fun of me for a lot longer than you

Guess so OK we will see

OK.......relax and take a deep breath.....and smile
Words.....there was a time when I believed in words!

Rayko

Quote from: MustardseedChanneling God

Ok God, they are making fun of me shall I start Channeling again

That all depends on......some are actually interested in what I say but won't admit it

But some get real mad, and they are making fun

ha yea well come to the club, they have been making fun of me for a lot longer than you

Guess so OK we will see

OK.......relax and take a deep breath.....and smile

thats actually true, they have been making fun of god allot longer, and i am not making fun of you, i am interested, can you please answer the question i asked 3 posts above this one, God?

Telos

God. They don't understand that I'm really channeling you.

God? God, are you there?

Hmm. God must not like to hear my complaining.

Mustardseed

Channeling God

Is that right God, are you not happy about his complaining

Ha well you know what his complaining I can handle but his mocking really ticks me off. By the way I would rather talk to him , is that OK with you

sure be my guest

OK.....well Telos my friend lets chat, before you get all wound up and aggressive try to calm down and use your mind. I have given you a good mind and you know it....don't you. This thread is not intended to poke at you or anyone ...it really isn't .....can you believe that? Its just someones conversation with ME, that's all..... ME as he sees me and as he understands me. It is a honest display of someones emotional life and connection with his GOD. No attack on anyone not you not anyone, he just writes what I tell him. No deletions no planning no preconceived ideas. Isn't that exiting to you ? What if.......Yes....what if my friend?. Think about it .........just consider the possibility and if nothing else live and let live my friend, if this thread is really me speaking you cannot mock me stamp me out or anything and, if it is just the thoughts and mischievous ideas of a crooked individual it will sink into oblivion, in any case be careful that you are not found to mock me......GOD

OK well that was a lot

had some to say

OK well can I go to bed now?

sure......sweet dreams.....I love you

yup I know nightie night

Adun

Hey god, if you are so powerful and all-knowing tell me what i was holding in my left hand as i wrote this post? (i used just the right hand to write)

Not so smart now are we?

l00p

i got a question for god, is it true that your brother Enki saved us all from you?

Mustardseed

Quote from: FeNc3rHey god, if you are so powerful and all-knowing tell me what i was holding in my left hand as i wrote this post? (i used just the right hand to write)

Not so smart now are we?

No need for God to answer that one , I can see it from the ecstatic look in your eyes 8) , ha well don't worry God told me its not a sin, and I won't tell anyone.

About the not so smart now are we, I really have no idea how smart you two are. I heard people giving it names but talking in terms of we and admitting to not being so smart sort of takes the cake.....well lets at least say that's unusual. I heard somewhere that men have been given 2 heads but only blood enough for one at a time.....sounds just about right, unless you are a girl. ha in that case I will get real serious and ask God....truly I will :roll: .....Nice talking to ya'

IequalMC2

RANDOM RANDOM RANDOM RANDOM RANDOM RANDOM RANDOM

THIS IS HOW IT IS

Its all GODS PLAN all credit is due GOD! In my reality I link-up all your thoughts and comments, your all in perfect agreement.

Although I speak for myself

Hey James remembers the bread, and the vacuum above our heads.

When I play chess I don't plan anything, I just let it happen. The answer to your mathematical question is 11 Bevis.

Much respect ad love to everyone, I'm not judging anyone, this is very hard for me.

This is a confusing matter that has caught my attention. As you all know I 'think' I decode light, and I 'think' I'm wise. And an occasion like this pops up when I'm about, and after I've learnt lots of valuable lessons and made important decisions. It's just too hard to resist, I shall try ad solve this dilemma if you all give me permission.  

These thoughts have caught my Random intuition many times. I say randomly because it's more as if I click on the random page number and something relative will show up.

I'll give an example this is an example that I actually believe I first decoded to be used now.

One day I was chatting to God 'In my head' and we were having a laugh, then because I'd been listening to that Mercedes Bends song, I asked God if he'd arrange a Mercedes for me (at the same time I was asking this I knew God 'searching my heart' knew I was asking him for a joke not testing or mocking him, despite what some people might think.

Anyway the next day I visited this Golden Thread, and I found myself  

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=20391

Funny Vacuum!

I'd like to share something with all of you, needn't I remind you all that I'm a Man of my Word. I shall now be assuming that I am aware or that I can decode God's plans, so if I'm wrong in my interpretation then I'm pretty sure I shall be utterly devoured. Everything is on the line!    

Months and months ago, probably at the start of the year or before Christmas (|I've been decoding times a little hard to keep) before I had developed my understanding of light decoding or in your vocabulary MS, prophesizing I had some experiences which I think I should talk about.

Along time ago I was watching of Mice and Men on TV, then I suddenly begun decoding (watching it in a very different way) Anyway I watched the whole film, maybe because I didn't bother at school to study it properly I wrote a long essay out describing Mice and Men and how the characters relate to Mans existence in the Universe. In simpler form I decoded what Mice and Men meant to me in that moment. I wrote it all down and recorded it on Dictaphone, Just in case. I was in fear for my life.      

The Pool Table

The next or same day after decoding 'of Mice and Men' I went to a Pub called the Sportsman, with three friends, Aaron, Simon and Jon. What is important is that we played Pool.

While my friends were playing I was describing the Universe, decoded by me then. I used my surroundings to describe the emotions and thoughts I was decoding I was in communion thus the pool table became my/our vehicle to explain 'thought' to my friends who would listen.

I was saying that the white ball represented the 'Player or now I think Prayer' the pool cue when handled becomes an extension of thought, when you play pool you KNOW when you've got the shot lined up, you know when you hit the ball where its going. Sometimes you'll pot the black and the white will go straight in and thus you loose, white represent you and black well you can guess the black.

I was talking to Aaron and I wasn't keeping an eye on the game but exactly as I said this Black ball was potted by Jon and the white ball slipped in, a nice coincidence yes.

Then when Bon Jovi living on a prayer came on I was overpowered by the decoding the words of the tune (Lenny and all that), and then I proceeded to explain to Simon about the universe and my work or play via its decoding. Simon told me that the book I write should be called the book of knowledge, I told him that if I did write a book (which I'm not sure if I should) it would be called Divine Truth. I then went through the same examples above but with a slight difference, instead of saying sometimes you pot the black and the white, I said sometimes you accidentally pot the black. Again almost as soon as I said this Jon potted the black, loosing in the process coincidence again!

The pool table can be viewed from many angles.

Yeah also my family friends name is David, you can see the testimony here, last time I spoke to David he told me down the phone that he gets his communication directly from god, I believe this, Now I also discussed a revelation that I was wary about with him, he told me this.

"You could swindle everybody and nobody would know any different"

This was quite startling for me. Because believed I was doing the right thing. But I wasn't totally sure if I was, which is why I phoned David to get confirmation for what I was thinking. On a previous phone call he urged me strongly not to post anything, which could be decoded to mean this situation, I don't know, I'm a risk taker.

When lots of people are prophesying it is important that somebody is there to interpret their tongues, or as I understand decode their light. I myself have nobody to decode my light I have to decode my own, which means I have to be very discerning having nobody to tell me what I think and I have to distinguish between pride, all sorts of things, without help imagine that! (Without help is just an illusion although very real)  

Which is why interpreting GODs will without a light decoder/translator is a dangerous thing. People will come to the thread and they will be very honest about what they think.
But I think it is quite evident that nobody here KNOWS what's going on, nobody sees the 4D picture.

Please take everything I say with a pinch of salt, I know I do.

Hear: Bon Jovi - Living on a Prayer!

Ohhh Yes!  

Decode Yourselves!

Who knows I might be about to explode!      

One thing Hi GOD how's my singing/Rhyming? I don't want to cause any trouble with it, but it's something I like doing?

l00p

dude i am sorry but i don't get anything that you have said

Telos

God? This is very confusing... I hear your words over there in Mustardseed's posts and they sound very impersonal. I did not feel offended or think that I was being aggressive or mocking, just more poignant. So it doesn't seem like we're channeling the same person...

Right. Well there are more than one of us.

Gods?

No. Persons. There are multiple persons in the same God.

Mysterious!

Yes! Well... no. How is it mysterious if you are seeing evidence of it right now?

Oh. Good point.

Well that's what we're here for.

How many persons are there?

Let's see... we have to use our fingers on this one... 6 billion and...

No, no, I mean in God. You know the Catholics say that there are three.

Oh. Does it matter?

Hmm. I suppose it doesn't. 3 or 3 trillion - if they're all the same God, than either way it's impressive.

Aw, you're making us blush.

Seriously! Some of your are pretty hot, too...

That's just your imagination, now.

Oh... sorry :(

Just kidding! Hehe. We have a wicked sense of humor.

Y'all sure do.

GANAMOHA

Mustard seed? why are you chosen to speak to god and answer the questions. If we ask a question that you can not answer simply an answer similar to do not test my exsistence shall arise. I do not see the point with people trying to have fun with your (from what I see) confused mind. At that I would say to have a full understanding and knowledge of god would be to understand PIE and its concepts,numbers,theory,and to fully understand that solving the question of god would be uncapable of the human mind for the circles traveled would be endless and in understanding god would be understanding your very existence where as you could quite possibly fall out of existence because if your mind is as powerful to understand god our dimensions would not be able to hold you to this dimension. sigh....oh well
I stand at the threshold of what could be a new world

Mustardseed

Quote from: GANAMOHAMustard seed? why are you chosen to speak to god and answer the questions. If we ask a question that you can not answer simply an answer similar to do not test my existence shall arise. I do not see the point with people trying to have fun with your (from what I see) confused mind. At that I would say to have a full understanding and knowledge of god would be to understand PIE and its concepts,numbers,theory,and to fully understand that solving the question of god would be incapable of the human mind for the circles traveled would be endless and in understanding god would be understanding your very existence where as you could quite possibly fall out of existence because if your mind is as powerful to understand god our dimensions would not be able to hold you to this dimension. sigh....oh well

I guess its another vacuum cleaner moment.  :lol:  I think you misunderstand  the whole thing but I am OK with that. In my concept God is very personal, he is my God as he is yours. I talk to him.....big deal, I just have taken it a bit further than most....I actually believe he answers me. Ha He is not understanding numbers endless mysteries etc not to my understanding....he is love, and he.....loves us, jokes with us winks at us as a real good friend a mate a lover parent or whatever you relate to. Your very best friend. I still find it amusing that so many people get so miffed and upset that I talk to God and ask him about stuff......its as if they get jealous, and absolutely must prove me wrong .....some obsess over it and become very unfriendly and ......well ha anyway I am just having fun. Call me confused silly stupid or megalomaniacs I am OK with that . My suggestion would be to calm down crack a joke lighten up and enjoy the thread and the pulse and your life.

Regards Mustardseed

Ybom

God, can you elaborate on exactly who you are a bit more? I mean we can't very well ask questions such as what is your favorite color, or what music do you listen to, so could you try to bring some of your Godliness down to human levels so we could relate to you a bit better?

No, Mustardseed, you aren't any of those things you call yourself to protect your thread from the idiots. Tapping a channel like this is a small step towards where humanity needs to be, even if you aren't truly channeling anything. Essentially I consider this a test, whether it's you seeing how people react to random Godly phrases; or maybe even some rare nurtured form of SPD. I seriously prefer to just go with it and see where this takes us.
I come prepared...with COOKIES! No, you can't have one!

IequalMC2

This is Why this is Dangerous, I don't know if your talking to me MS when you say some people are jealous, I'll assume your not.  

However I really need to know about my singing Mustard Seed.

And just in case I wasn't attacking you, I was speaking to GOD because he follows my trail of thought or I follow his trail, as well as everyone else's

My word our powerful I never used to rhyme, I don't want to cause tidal waves and mass destruction simply because I like to sing. Sounds silly but true, singing or rhyming is a good way for me to deal with lots of energy and emotions I don't need.

And Mustardseed I wasn't testing you, your name is David, when I woke up Intuition (UP) introduced me to David. David to me is a man, a man who is my master; anything he says he says for a reason. So I think we may have or I may have got our wires crossed!  

And MS I'm not interested in proving you wrong, quite the opposite. I'm here to provide link-ups and coincidences. i'm working with you.  

I know somebody called David, he is a family friend, his NDE is recorded in a book somewhere, I could probably find out which book it was, anyway. THE NEW Testiment can be found here, word of mouth usually!

Yes that does make the new testimont the old testiment.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=17808    

What I find interesting and coincidental, is this

Chill Said

"Good stuff Mustardseed, building your boat engine I mean.

I've missed you, and I will private message you about something.

By the way (and I will edit this out later on) I have included you in a movie script of mine, a script for a short film that might made in the fall, if it's meant to be.

In the scene a woman speaks to a man in a restaurant by a highway and she says :

- I might have met someone who speaks directly to God. His name is David Mustardseed. You should write this down.

- Sounds familiar.

- No, not David Copperfield the magician : David Mustardseed, the God channeler.

Something like that. Actually only bits of the script have been written so far, but many, many notes have been jotted down.

How's life treating you ?

By the way, you are just a clin d'oeil in the movie. I haven't dare to steal anything from your life or your inspired words, just decided to mention you along the way. People in the audience (hypothetical audience) might think that you are a purely fictional character, or they might check you out.

Check your pm."

Yes that does sound familiar to me, very familiar. for the last week i've been going on about how we need a boat .

Then I have the pool table, and I can tell you something, when I was playing pool that day it was very different from any other day. And I recorded mice and men on the Dictaphone, only a light decoder would understand it but it was the best I could do for the time.  

David told me that I couldn't trust anyone, including himself. Now how do I decode this situation? I'm aware of two David's either they both talk to GOD or one of you (or me) has been mislead, and then there's the chance that we all work for GOD but some of us don't know what the right hands doing from the left.

In any case, I think I see the whole picture I think I know, I can prepare a full on full proof legal case (with no training just decoded truth). I can Judge you all, but I really don't like judging people,! it makes me fear for my soul and is bad for my mental health. And people dont like being judged.

So this temptation to explain everything on this thread could be a stumbling block before me or it could be GOD saying yeah Bread you know, show them how good I've made you, and judge them all.

A complete test of my freewill

I sign myself, Iequalmc2

Mustardseed

Channeling God

Hi there

would that be me

yea ...sorry just trying to be fresh

ha ......I saw that

saw what

he got to you

who....what

don't do this.......you know very well

OK so he did.....so what......whats it to you

I just find it interesting

Whats so interesting

Ha......interesting is when you are tempted to be a hypocrite.....that's interesting

Cant I hide anything from you
'
nope

OK so he got a few things right so what

not a few things ...be honest and tell it as it is.......we are listening

come on you can do it.....humble yourself

OK.....yea so that thing he said well it just well it was pretty right on. In the little post above I saw some things that no one but me knew. I think he researched me a lot on the pulse but still........maybe its a trick

could be

well you should know ......so is it

I ain't tellin' figure it out

but I don't know what to think, I guess I am a bit on the defense

good....you are getting it....so how does it feel to have someone mess with you,

its a bit......irritating or whatever

yea ...isn't it, good lesson ....so lets get on with things...I gotta go c ya

bye c ya too.....I guess

Ryuji

i want to know:

how here and when do i start to channel stuff ? and MS whats the point behind this whole challenign god thing ? one can if if you know about it just ask a question and then wait for the reply which ussually a sing along the way which you can understand or as in channeling audible in your head i thake it or as the direct voice thing via ear.

there can be a problem with interpretation if someone asks god for you something, in which that person can misinterpret which was ment for you as in a way you can understand... just wondering here for longtime about this link in the case with a pastor and his followers. then also the possibility of misinformation via the person who talks to and then passes the word to the person/people waiting for the message from god.

just some thoughts  8)

blessings,
ryu

Mustardseed

Yes you are right it is certainly far from an exact science. Some people prefer it that way but it is not. There is a very surprising part of the thread that talks about that. Not only misinformation but what about people making traps for me (in this case), and who give only half information etc.

Channeling, or Prophesy as Christians call it, is very mysterious, and it appears that it is a mixture of me having the faith to ask and expect an answer to something, and you being open to express your honest questions, having the willingness to consider the answer as from God, and then naturally the God factor.

If any of these are missing the answer will more often than not, be colored. Heavy emotion can sometimes color it as well, anger resentment and the more neg related problems especially. It appears to be a bit like a remote healing of sorts, where the actual healing is a spiritual thing instead and ideas instead of physical healing is implanted in your mind making it possible for you to self heal by relating to God on a personal level.

People seem to often misunderstand this. They ask questions about lotto numbers, something I don't have the faith to ask, or they ask in a spirit of disbelief something that it seems God cannot answer. They often seem to want proof and this messes up the channel. The Bible is pretty clear it says that

"he who comes to God must believe that he is and that he is a re-warder of those who diligently seek Him"

Faith in Him draws his Spirit. Apparently anything less than a childlike faith "garbles" the signal so to speak. These are some of the things that "God" explained somewhere on the thread, and they seem like very good and plausible points to me.

In any case it seems that God is doing it this way to encourage people to talk to him in sincerity. Not so they can get lotto numbers etc but so he can pour down his love on their lives. It seems that he works like a vacuum and if people open up their spirits like that He will answer somehow, tailor made to each individual.

I am just recapping some of the thread and what the Channeling's seem to indicate. Hope it answers your questions or at least some of them.

Regards Mustardseed

Adun

So that means "he" is not god.

The "you need to have faith without seeking proof" doesn't make much sense to me, it sounds like what a religion wanting control masses would say.

If god existed and talked through 55 pages on a forum he wouldn't mind to answer a simple question like the one i asked.

Ryuji

Quote"he who comes to God must believe that he is and that he is a re-warder of those who diligently seek Him"

Faith in Him draws his Spirit. Apparently anything less than a childlike faith "garbles" the signal so to speak. These are some of the things that "God" explained somewhere on the thread, and they seem like very good and plausible points to me.

In any case it seems that God is doing it this way to encourage people to talk to him in sincerity
wow long quote :P

truth, ive been speaking to my higher self as well and you must start the question with believe and trust. same as when you ask for guidance from a god. you have to believe that you will recieve an honest answer and can trust it. me for one the bible (which it making this a riligious strife topic. one shoul always respect each others take on god, religion and life) have good guide lines, but should not be taken as black on white rather seaking the truth behind the book as just reading it as rule 1 to 10 to follow.

Quotewhere the actual healing is a spiritual thing instead and ideas instead of physical healing is implanted in your mind making it possible for you to self heal by relating to God on a personal level

truth. just look at brandon bays's life story in the book the journey. she had a tumor big as basket ball which went away on it own after the healing she went through by fiathfully talking to her higher self and working through all the things that caused the tumor to menifest in real life so to say.

QuoteHope it answers your questions or at least some of them
yes it does :), you might as well been Kyla or one of my spirit friends in life speaking to me to see the larger picture.

i at first really found it odd in a way to Ask and then reviece the asnwer every time corretly and it  could have been trusted from the first time. from what i was learnt to only to ask through a person for the asnwer rather now i could take directly, but in the end i gues that the angel or god or whom ever is asnigned to guide you does so with smile and love.

now other thing that just freaks me out is this smily =>  :lol: that lip hehe
all i can say...

Blessings and love
Ryu

Mustardseed

Quote from: FeNc3rSo that means "he" is not god.

The "you need to have faith without seeking proof" doesn't make much sense to me, it sounds like what a religion wanting control masses would say.

If god existed and talked through 55 pages on a forum he wouldn't mind to answer a simple question like the one i asked.

You know what I am just gonna give it a shot. Normally I would ignore posts like your but you do sound quite sincere so I will try to explain what I said above without cracking jokes.

Its like this.

I fully understand that you have doubts whether I am really channeling God or something else or my own thoughts or whatever. In other words....you do not believe. That's OK of cause, however it appears that I am not able to get anything that will suffice as proof for you.....not ever because your issue is not proof but disbelief. !!!!!! think about that a bit.

Faith in something is sort of a drawing power......like faith in the force in that movie you know. The Jedis were taught but what did they teach them?.....I think that they taught them to believe that they had those powers. It seems that their powers were dormant largely due to their own disbelief in them. (I don't believe I can lift this rock=I wont try=I did not lift it)

So taking that principle to the thread if you do not believe or even just want to believe, it seems that I am not able to "get" anything for you. God as I know him is not in show business as such and it seems he hides himself from people who rely too much on their brain their reasoning or whatever you call it,  and choose to instead appear to those of childlike faith.

This may not be to your liking and possibly you will reject it, but that's OK. We all learn as we go. In any case that was what I was trying to explain. If God was very concerned with you believing in him I am sure he would be quite able to convince you, being the ultimate power....right. It seems he is just leaving mysterious little hints along the path of your life to make you think.......maybe pray and even talk to him. He is perfectly able to answer you. Someplace it talks of how god speaks.

It says:

And you shall hear a still small voice beside you saying this is the way walk in it.

God was not in the thunder or lightening but in a still small voice. The enigma of life the most power full being of all talks in a whisper, the ultimate ruler is born a poor person, and the most unlikely group of people are chosen as representatives of God, the foolish the poor and the simple. Selah

By the way Selah is Hebrew and I believe it means Think. Beth would know.

Regards Mustardseed

IequalMC2

All above and Below, Self Evident! Nevertheless Interesting.

I think I'm like God, therefore in these matters I behave like God, as you all know, God can seem pretty arrogant and he has a big ego and I love him for this. If God came down in person to explain things none of you would listen to him unless he spoke to himself like this. Self-Evident!

I did try yesterday's lottery numbers! And God knows I was testing him, something I would never have done, if I hadn't of came here, freewill and all that. I talked to him like you talk to him, I added that if it be his will then it will be so, he knows my heart intentions and reasoning's better then I myself, he knows that I endure loneliness to the extreme, even if it is an illusion!

Indeed I am a Hypocrite of the highest degree I've been aware of that for along time, even communicated it here! I've had people laughing at me all my life, one of the perks with Dum speak. I've even had someone spit in my face, because they didn't agree with the way my soul communicated with me.  

Until very recently (And I have Oazaki to thank for this, who I blessed BTW) (You just brought judgment upon yourself.)

I suggest you re-read this entire thread with open understanding to other events, and Gods words. I was a Dum know nothing I still am, I'm sooo simple more simple then you MS, but I decode everyone else around me so my knowledge is merely AP's decoded interpreted thoughts, thus the jealousy you see in me is the jealousy you see in yourself, think about the source of this jealousy thing!      

I made a fool of myself on AP externally and in real life; I learnt a lot from this foolhardy behavior. If I hadn't then I wouldn't have the qualifications I have now.      

BTW whenever I address you due to my own understanding I'm addressing the man himself, so this is how I speak to myself.

MS you're me and if you don't believe that you're judging yourself, chill your talking to yourself. MS now can you see where the silly jealously I'm talking about comes from? Not from the source that I think you believe. Maybe swaying my judgment a bit, as I've said I am but a man. i do have feelings.

I'm not trying to trick you, you know I'm not, that's alright with me, I've already judged myself and linked all these threads together in my mind (automaticly). I know how it all fits together I'm just deciding if I should manifest yet (I'm waiting for my intuition).

Like God says I write what he tells me to write no preconceived ideas I haven't studied your thread I've read it fully through once and that was just the other day, I would say these are your own decoded thoughts and judgments. For me Red and Blue are the same, I haven't even begun yet, I don't plan nothing!

So if I didn't tell you the whole story that's because I wasn't meant to then. For me its quite evident you provide Gods face, I may have the UP around me all the time but like many Dums I've never seen Gods Face, and it appear that I never will see his direct face, but many Dums will without even knowing the rareness of it and it won't even affect them as a Incarnation memory since they don't believe. Despite how these words sound I have no worries with this, it's always best to be honest.  

God does know me by name, David assured of that, and he gave me my name for specific reasons, which I've already decoded.

Anyway one of the first things I said to David and God (And therefore one of the most important and revealing to my nature) was if I should take wife/companion (Brad Doesn't believe in marriage), God said I could do anything I wanted, and then he added that most people would say I was very lucky! What would you if think if God said this to you?

"You have to be very careful about the source you channel."

David, I consider Oazaki our enemy, I know my enemy like myself,  I trust him and respect his words and actions more then I do yours, and I'm pretty sure Oazaki's hold mutual respect himself, he knows how to play.

You, my friend and brother, are very confused and you don't see the full picture like me, like me you admit this yourself. I had to reveal myself to you where as light decoding on first reading your name, months and months ago assured me that you where mixed up in all this, the same as when I first caught Spectral Dragons name before reading any of his threads.

This is how I talk/sing to God!

http://www.wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=40&page=24&pp=10

Above Quotes me, One thing about the Black Hebrew Israelites, Fast Learners!

I am a reversed Dyslexic so read my replies from the bottom UP!

Hopefully we'll all be ok. And I wont have to directly reveal your permitted accident via coincidence, indeed if I where you I'd decode my words find out what makes me jealous realise and humble myself ASAP.

I sign Myself

Iequalmc2