News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Channeling God!!

Previous topic - Next topic

Staceyc_330

Please God....Help

Mustardseed. Ask him these questions, please! It is very important to me. Just these 3, God will know what I mean:

1. Is the "TRUTH" real? Is the prophet Regret who she thinks she is?
2. What must she do, what is her part?
3. What can I do to figure out everything I need to know?

Mustardseed

Dear Stacey

I apologize for not having replied sooner I have been out on the great Ocean cruising and have not had Internet access for some time now. I am not able to take up the thread at the moment and even if I did your questions are very confusing to me. Somewhere in the thread I explained how it works for me. It seems that "God" if we assume it is God, uses my intellect and mind for the formation of the sentences he speaks to me. Often I try to get something about a personal situation and my "channel" seems obstructed or somewhat colored by my minds knowledge or lack of knowledge of the situation. This is also the case if I ask something that is above my intellect's ability to comprehend, it sort of freaks my mind out in a sense, and I lose my "balance". A bit like Peter walking on the water and looking down and starting to sink. I get in the frame of mind that "this is just impossible" and just like when moving around in the astral, I create my own impossibilities. Hope you understand.

Regards Mustardseed
Words.....there was a time when I believed in words!

greatoutdoors

Staceyc_330,

Pardon me for butting in here, but imo, Regret is not who she says she is, and she is not who you need right now.

I have no clue if the above is just my own opinion or if a guide (or someone/something else) encouraged me to say it -- you make the call.

I would encourage you to make a practice of recalling your dreams and keeping a log of them. It is tedious and sometimes maddening. In my case, I get glimpses of what I call "meaningful" dreams, along with a whole lot of just routine dream images. However, that is where reality will come from.

By the way, if you are hearing voices, or a voice, supposedly telling you things in a non-dream setting, I would be very cautious about it.

Good luck!

AstralSailor

I need answers and i need them now.

1. Why does Kim wear leather pants?
2. Why does Kim like leather pants?
3. Why does leather pants exist?

Hope you will be able to give me answers to these most difficult questions

Nay

Yeah, real nice honest to goodness questions Astralsailor...  :roll:

I have the answer though...  Kim said she was tired of YOU wearing them so she has to keep them on... she is tired of you being a girly man. :grin:

Now wouldn't it have been more nice to keep the leather pants a secret? :wink:

Mustardseed

Something tells me Kim might be male..............methinkest :cool:

Steel Hawk

MS, will you EVER give this thread a break? *falls down laughing*

blade5x

Quote from: lo_ri_derWhat the f*ck is going on?

I believe in God... but this is just plain crazy. I though God wanted us to believe in him without really any proof and you're just throwing all this at us?

Mitch

This is hilarious..
The people who fell for this.. wow.
"I invented emoticons"  :lol:

And if "MustardSeed" is really channeling with God, then I have a question.
If 'God'/MustardSeed can't answer it, at least everyone else will see this is fake.

How old am I? :)
Good luck.

Nay

By that post......I'd say 16yr?

Regardless if MS is channeling God, I thought some of the messages were positive.  What good does it do, to come along and make fun of it?   Did it help you feel more in control, smarter...what?  

Maybe 14yr.. I've been wrong before.  :roll:

Mitch

Quote from: NayRegardless if MS is channeling God, I thought some of the messages were positive.  What good does it do, to come along and make fun of it?   Did it help you feel more in control, smarter...what?

No, I don't want people to be lied to about something as serious as this.
People are falling for it, taking MS' advice, which could be very wrong.
They will think that they aren't as 'good' as MS, because they can't channel with God.
I've read quite a few people asking if 'God hates them or something?' because they didn't get the answer they wanted, or whatever, which is just rediculous.
And why attack me like that? I'm not the only one laughing at this.
And, for your information, you're very wrong with both guesses.

Nay

Oh brother.. :roll:  I know I was wrong on your age, I was being sarcastic because it was a childish post.
Attacking you?  LOL.  What were you just doing to MS and not to mention the people whom believed him?  You were basically saying all involved were stupid for believing such a thing.  Forget that perhaps some might have gotten some happiness from it.  

If you read the first half of the thread, this as been talked about at great length and it seems like you were just making fun of him.  Why would you being quite new to the site want to be so rude?

QuoteThey will think that they aren't as 'good' as MS, because they can't channel with God.
Where does he say that?  I think you might be projecting what you are feeling.  Can you show me where?

Novice

QuoteThe people who fell for this.. wow.
"I invented emoticons"  

Mitch there are a lot of people who do believe in channeling on this forum. There are also a lot of people who do not believe in it. Both are entitled to their own opinions and we try and respect each other's beliefs, regardless if we agree or not.

QuoteI don't want people to be lied to about something as serious as this. People are falling for it, taking MS' advice, which could be very wrong.

This forum is meant for debate and discussion on very sensitive/serious issues related to spirituality. Posting that you disagree with the concept of channeling, or doubt about the validity of MS's channeling God as you understand it, etc are very welcome. And if you read back through the very long thread, these questions/concerns/issues have been brought up repeatedly.  But no one is in a position to definitively say that what MS has posted are lies. He sincerely believes that he is channeling God.

Catholics believe that when the Pope speaks on issues related to the bible that he is representing the word of God. Isn't that a form of channeling? Granted that's a drastic example, but the point is that many people in the world believe in the concept of channeling in one form or another.

Posting that you disagree with the concept of channeling or the content being channeled is one thing. But next time try not to belittle those who do believe in it.
Reality is what you perceive it to be.

Mitch

Oh, I definitely believe in channeling, just not this particular topic.
And, I believe you can channel with God, and that the author of this has good intentions, but I don't think that he actually is, in this situation.

Sorry.  :silence:

Mustardseed

Hi Mitch

I seldom want to be part of such a discussion and leave it to people themselves to make up their mind. However I want to reply to you and I hope you do not mind. I know very well that I am digging at a very basic foundation here. To some people this is the utmost of blasphemy to say that I talk to God because that would also be your God.

People seem to channel just about everything these days, aliens, composers, spirit beings angels ad libitum and no one cares. Why?........because it is not their angels spirit beings or what have you. However everyone has a claim to God in some way. I suppose this is the reason why they get offended............I claim to be channeling their God, and they cannot handle that.

I apologize if I offend you, it was never the intent.

By the way he is the one you should be upset at..........he is the one that keeps talking to me  :cool:

Regards Mustardseed

Mydral

Quote from: beavis on December 28, 2003, 00:29:18
I have a math problem for god that has never been solved (many have tried):

<font color="green">You have a set of 1000 numbers.

K = some number that is approximately half the sum of the set

At most 1000^10 (exponent 10) times: You may compare, add, subtract, or do anything else (that takes a short time) to a number in the set.

Find a set of numbers (from the set of 1000) that sums to exactly K.</font id="green">

(This is an approximation of the problem, but the answer will probably be valid for the more complex version if it is solved)

And now 3 years later I shall attempt to solve the problem:

Firstly I will downscale it to 10 numbers only (you will see that this will exactly work with 1000 numbers). My numbers are: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
K = 27.5

I take the number 8 and add .5 to it. (apperantly i am aloud to do this when I read the instructions). I add 10, 9 and 8.5 together (my new set of numbers chosen from the previous set, plus the one number I am allowed to edit). Thats also 27.5

As you see this will also work on the grand scale....

Anyways am I just not understanding the problem correctly?
In somnis veritas

Jitenya

Mine is the evil post... :evil: But only if you beleive in that...

bounda

ii was just about to say theres fricken 666 replies
Channeling God!!  « 1 2 ... 44 45 »       Mustardseed       666

Mustardseed

Channeling God

Well I have been thinking a lot about a lot of things and want to ask you a few questions

well well its you again

Yea its me how have you been?

Good as always thanks busy but fine really

Well could we talk a little

sure ............YOU have been busy huh

yes very busy and I am soon starting the big trip

I know......that is if you dont chicken out

I have to ask you something about Jeehad and Muslims and all that stuf is that ok?

Sure go ahead ......as always be my guest

OK I will ......wait up someone is coming to se me but I will be back in a bit

whenever you are ready..........

ok I will get to it soon

Mustardseed

Channeling God

I am back

Yes I see that

Well I wanted to ask you about Jeehad and Islam

are you sure you want to get into this?

Yes....I thought a lot about asking you

ok what is the question then

Its not so easy......I want to ask about Islam . Are you the God of Islam

I am God

yes I know but what about Allah and Islam, they claim you are their God alone

As I said I am God, not God of only some but God.....you know as in God of the Universe

But they say that Islam is the religion of the one true God

wait.............Thats funny ..........I just looked around and I am all alone here :roll:

what does that mean

Use your common sense Mustardseed, if I am God, the God of the universe how could I be God only for a certain people

Thats what I was wondering about............but how does it all fit together

Its all man making these seperations, truth cannot be owned by anyone.....truth just is

so how do you see Islam

I see it for what it is...........

so was Muhammed speaking for you

He was, but like all humans he got a bit mixed up in the long run

a bit.....it seems he was a very violent man

men are violent......you should know that by now

but he did hear from you at one time

I speak to lots of people, some dont believe that but trust me I do. The problem comes when ego and the mind starts to add their 10 cents as you would put it

what do you mean

As I said I speak to many but some people dont want to go all the way and chose to ommit or even change what I tell them

so he changed what you said

well he actually added to what I said ...........like all of you he had his own agenda. If you had any idea of how difficult it is to get through to some folks, makes creating the world a piece of cake

could you elaborate

sometimes the spirit of man is so desperate and in agony it reaches out and pulls on me, its like a vaccum, it just pulls me along and I have to talk to them, but talking to them is the easy part, making them actually believe I am the one speaking is quite another

really

Yes really....the minute I have spoken man filters what he heard and adds or subtracts what his ego does not accept. The true meassure of a man is in his surrender to my voice in his heart

So Muhammed filtered your words

yes some of them......can you imagine me ....God.....wanting to destroy what I just created, makes no sense even to you....right

but some of it was true

sure some was true, like so many he started with me but was lead astray by his own desire his own understanding and his own lust

Lust.....sounds bad

Lust is desiring what you have not been given, what you don't have......lust for power is the worst kind

and how about Jihad, fighting and killing, and by the way how about the 72 virgins

well they are real allright, but they are not in heaven, as you know heaven

WHAT.....they are real?

sure they are

but how is that, how could that be true

listen here Mustardseed you know enough to realise that the imaginations of man in his heart is real, and they are the imaginations of many hearts

yes but that sounds like ...............well its not nice, poor virgins

If you had any idea of what the lower levels look and feel like, not a pretty picture

so they are in the lower levels

well where should I put them....they would not fit in upstairs, trust me. If they were to be put there ......well it would be a mess. Its best for them, it will take some "time" but eventually thay will learn

I see so its all a progression

Of cause it is, you worry too much

I know..... thats true, I do worry

no need.......remember I have the whole world.......in my hands :-D

thats good to know

anything else

I will get bach to you I have to think about that and will ask some more about Jeehad later

ok just call on my name

hey thats another thing I was gonna ask what IS your name

dont be silly I told you that so many times.........my name is GOD........

yes but what about Allah Jesus Buddah and so on

too complicated for you to understand right now.....just call me GOD

Ok God thanks

My pleasure

James S

I very much enjoyed reading that last post Mustardseed.

Just a little personal background here...
in recent times I've been putting in a lot of time and effort to reestablish my connection to God - God Source, Source of All, or more appropriately - God Self - that part of God that is part of all of us.
Through past life regressions I found the lifetime where I very first lost that connection to God, to All, and so in the lives I've lived since I've experienced "less than"  - separation from God. Now I'm working to rectify that, move away from operating in ego and maintain connection and surrender to God Self. Not the easiest thing, a great many old habits and programs to overcome, but definitely achievable.

So back to your post and why I said all that...
What you wrote there, your conversation with God, really struck a chord with me. I think you did a very good job of surrendering, listening and objectively writing down what you heard. And I for one believe you received a good it of Divine wisdom there.

"...talking to them is the easy part, making them actually believe I am the one speaking is quite another."
How true that is. If only more people could understand that what you are doing - speaking directly with God, is something that we are all inherently capable of doing... if we can only allow ourselves to stop thinking that we are separated from God.

Trancer1

got some questions that are on my mind i can't help but try and ask.

what i'm wondering is this the first and most powerful God to ever exist ?

does God question his/her own existence ?

why should God exist ?

at the same time i do understand that he always just was... i still want to hear a response...

and yes there is life, humans, planets, etc, etc, because there is a God but why does there have to be a God ? and yes i know were here as humans to live and learn, and grow. and got that because of God. and am very very grateful for that.

maybe its possible there could have been absolutely nothing. no consciousness. but no, instead there's a consciousness. an energy. a loving energy.

if i dont get answers thats ok. but i want to hear from God himself about this. i want to hear from God's perspective. even if it seems well beyond the capacity of my little mind...

i ask because i'm very interested.

Novice

Mustardseed, I too was impressed with the type of objectivity you used in your question/answer session. I would be quite curious about the responses you would get if you gave those same questions to God, but regarding your beliefs/interpretations of what he tells you.

In other words, God explained to you about how interpretation works through this type of channeling, and that Jeehad "added some stuff" as you wrote. But what about you? According to God, did you add/subtract or alter in any way information he tried to relay to you that you posted on this forum (whether this link or Jeehad's links)?

I think learning how other people change/interpret things is extremely beneficial. But I think learning how we interpret (or misinterpret as the case may be) is even more important for each individual.

Just a thought!  :wink:
Reality is what you perceive it to be.

gyver8448

This is all well and good, but i would like you to explain one thing to me. What process do you use, if any, to varify the validity of the information you get? how do you know its not a spirit claiming to be god? after all even the best of us get it wrong sometimes. "god" did say humans tend to hear what they want to hear.

Mustardseed

Quote from: gyver8448 on June 09, 2007, 14:22:50
This is all well and good, but i would like you to explain one thing to me. What process do you use, if any, to verify the validity of the information you get? how do you know its not a spirit claiming to be god? after all even the best of us get it wrong sometimes. "god" did say humans tend to hear what they want to hear.

:-D yea.............you are right, how do I know. I guess I do not know...............really.............I believe. I never claimed that my channeling is without fault, actually "God" covered this at great lenght somewhere in the thread. If you are looking to this as some sort of ultimate truth I will have to disappoint you.

As far as the process...........I don't really have a process I think, should I have one?

I think I am much like the little girl of 5 years, who said that she talked to God every night saying her prayers and that he talked back to her. She was asked, by an atheist, rather pompous fellow actually, how she knew it was God talking to her, and not the Devil. She answered

"Well when it tells me to do something bad I know its the Devil and when it tells me to do something good its God"

Rather childlike but still food for thought................

Regards Mustardseed