News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Channeling God!!

Previous topic - Next topic

Hephaestus

Dear God, please answer me this question:

What will the 6 winning lottory numbers be for the British national lottory draw on Wednesday the 7th of January 2004 and on Saturday the 10th of January 2004. Please try and give me the answer at least before the Saturday draw. [:)]

chill

Esophagus, you're funny.

Mustardseed

Channeling God

I have a few more questions from Chill[/red
I was wondering when you would get around to it
so whats the difference
let me explain it so you can understand. A thought grows or ceases to grow depending on the nurishment it gets. Affirmations start like thoughts and their ability to influence grows in much the same way. Like the saying "nursing a grudge". Prayer however is already full grown and is a mature thoughtform with life of its own. It goes places and does stuf, and by the way curses are much the same. Prayers are spiritual power and used and harnessed by my angels and helpers, it is like a vehicle they can use to travel in and effect changes for good.  
ok how about you, do you listen all the time
I not only listen I scope the heart I see your very thoughts and the intent of your heart and I discern your motives. I listen to all that you say think and ponder and if you seek me I will often answer you before you have spoken. This is the mystery of faith.
How about the balls in the analogy are they people
yes they are people. Not all prayers are answered some becourse the timing is off some becourse there is no allignment of my will and the prayer itself, and some becourse not enough force is put in the shot. Prayers are answered with the same intensity they are prayed, and yet it is not a work of the flesh but an allignment of my spirit and the one who prays. In prayer we become one.
Is there a war in the spiritual realm
yes there is a war for the minds hearts and souls of men, but the real battle is on earth. Power is released on either side by the desisions that are made here. Whatsoever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven, and what you bind there will be bound here. The enemy have been given a realm and have amassed his forces and he fights desperately for he knows his time is short. He is finite and only able to be in one place at a time and though he has many fighting for him he cannot win.
Wow thanks. Glad you are really that big. Chill a deed is something you do. A done deed.Good deeds and bad deeds. Hope this answers your questions

Words.....there was a time when I believed in words!

Hephaestus

Wheres my God damn lottory numbers!!! [:(!]

cube

Mustardseed,

Please tell God I love him!

OBE Guide: www.saltcube.com/obe-guide/
Find APers near you: www.saltcube.com/nearMe
Bimonthly OBE Newsletter: www.saltcube.com/?t=newsletter

kakkarot

"a man cannot serve two masters", Heph. "either you will hate one and love the other, or adore one and despise the other."

"you cannot serve both God and money" ^_^ . i've asked God for such things a couple of times before and He's always told me to not be so worried about money, that He could provide without having to resort to lotteries (and He always has for me :) )

~kakkarot

chill

Kerrblur

Hmmm I have some questions:

1) What is Karma?  and why is it Christians(sp?) do not believe in karma? well some of them I talk too.

2) What if I created a Post called "CHANNELING MYSELF!!!!!" would people give me crap because they feel they need to criminate something?

3) Tell me something about the holy ghost? is the holy ghost our higher self? which the holy ghost IS GOD (god, jesus, Holy ghost) trinity thing, you understand? god channels through us through our higher self, which nis the holy spirit?
Soul Travel is an individual experience,
a realization of survival.  It
is an inner experience through which
comes beauty and love of all life.  It cannot
be experienced in rituals or ceremonies,
nor bottle in creeds

Mustardseed

Channeling God

There are some questions about lottery numbers and Kerrblur had a few too. Here are the lottery numbers first 2-12-17-23-24-34-10 that is for the 7th.Didn't feel I needed God for that
Good thinking .... those are the numbers!! See you gotta help yourself and use your own mind
ahhemmm ok well.... next Kerrblur
Karma....a big question for many. Like most falsehoods it has a element of truth. Most arrows that pierce mans heart is tipped with the truth. It is true that in your world and in the one to come you reap what you sow, this is in a way a Karmic principle, however there exist a further dimension. My laws could be called Karmic, as could every law of nature BUT.....there is more to my mercy than first meets the eye. I scope the heart and my righteousness is compleate and just. I judge not as man judges. My mercy is from everlasting to everlasting and I know the weakness of the flesh. I trancend Karma and in my love do whats right. My mercy covers the bloodstains in the snow and I make the wounds heal. It is not that the stains were never there but I send new snow and cover them , my love will cover a multitude of sins
very .....mysterious
yes.....I am sort of into that!!
what if he channels himself
that would be called....writing down his opinion, and depending on that , his opinion, folks would react accordingly
what about the HOLY SPIRIT
It is my Spirit, the spirit of LOVE which empowers my people to Love others, it brings things to their rememberence, warns of dangers and it is the river that leads to the resovoir of my truth. With it, I inspire men and angels, empower your guides and spiritual helpers, and lead you into all truth. It is the vehicle of my wrath in judgement and the still small voice in your ear to strenghten and guide you. It is the conviction you feel when you do the wrong and the joy you share when you do the right. It is like the eliksir of heaven thet gently decends to heal help and empower the ones seeking my ways.
ok again quite .....mysterious. Is it our higher self then
ha ......not even close, but maybe we could call you..... MY  lower self just for the fun of it. You gotta go now, and dont worry about that stuf about ....you know
ahhhh.....ok thanks bye    

Kerrblur

lol sorry, one more question before I goto bed, lol I like this, sooner or later the negative's will not even respond anymore.

1) Try to explain as easy as possible with out going into a "wipe on wipe off" type of explanation, no offense.  lol I'm like a cave man, lol i start slow with the learning, lol prolly why people hate it when I ask soo many questions. okay back to the Q.
Explain to me about Ego if you can.  

How can one try to diminish one's Ego?

Is a person (i.e myself) that is very very curtious towards others, always kind when others are down, all the extras, have a High ego? (when purposesly thinking about how to get rid of it w/o knowledge)

Does this some how tie in with seeing your guide?

If so, what are the signs that you are showing progress on the ego erase project lol?

It is possible to see your guides even through your 'closed' eyelids corect? like a faint outline image?

Soul Travel is an individual experience,
a realization of survival.  It
is an inner experience through which
comes beauty and love of all life.  It cannot
be experienced in rituals or ceremonies,
nor bottle in creeds

darkangel13

Ok, i admit that at first i thought this was a bunch of bs, but as i read on, a lot of the things God was saying started to make sense, and convince me that this isn't a joke. i *do* have my doubts, but they're hardly there... i do have a few questions, if you (MS) don't mind asking

1. , what exactly are you? i know this kinda sounds wierd, but it's hard to imagine. what i mean by this is, are you simply a massively powerful force or are you actually a being of some sort? or do the two intertwine with one another?

2. after one dies, do they eventually leave heaven or hell (one or the other, even if terms are different),like reincarnation of some sort?

3. if #2 is yes are there other worlds/frequencies we are able to go to once we leave heaven/hell?

4. do the Elenari (race of elves) exist, or have they ever existed?

5. i read your description of heaven, and it sounds much more realistic than what i was brought up to believe (i'll assume you know[;)])....is heaven basically a continuation of one's life, just another illusion? or is it reality to some humanly inconceivable extent?

One More Quick Question: as i was writing question 5 something happened it seemed like i was communicating one on one with you... was that actually you?

i feel kinda stupid for asking some of these questions (as far as the last one goes, i'm so worn out for taking WAY too much cough medicine last night[B)] i'm sick, and i'm tired) but assuming MS is in fact communicating with God, i'm willing to ask all i can ask... i'm not sure if all of them are able to be answered just yet (ie:i'll find out when i die, hehe), but either way, it  is  time  for  bed..........
thanx,
Kristina >^x^<

Hephaestus

Obviously someone cant read and process the words. I also asked for the lotto numbers for the British draw for this saturday and might I note I asked for them BEFORE the draw. If I had an emoticon which rolled its eyes id use it right about now.

Mustardseed

Channeling God

Thankyou for today God, it was a wonderful day
you are welcome, I knew you would enjoy it. Nice fish you got!
yea it was great and tasted delightful. By the way there are a few more questions if you have time
ha.....good one[;)]
Ok no kiddin.....here is the question it is:

what exactly are you? i know this kinda sounds wierd, but it's hard to imagine. what i mean by this is, are you simply a massively powerful force or are you actually a being of some sort? or do the two intertwine with one another?

that would be all of the above
is that all....could you expound a bit?
no need the question is answered , but ok.....did you ever hear of the trinity? the massivly powerful force, the personal human/god , and the spirit that binds them together
ok, here is another

after one dies, do they eventually leave heaven or hell (one or the other, even if terms are different),like reincarnation of some sort?

after a human spirit passes over then enter the spiritual dimension. The heavens or its lower regions what you term hell. There are still desisions to be made things to be learned and places to go.

and one more

are there other worlds/frequencies we are able to go to once we leave heaven/hell?

that all depends on who WE are. Some are bound by the very chains they forged in this life and others soar like the bird Phoenix from the ashes of death, into world eternal and realities of the spirit unknown to mere mortal men, still in the flesh

and an elf question[:P]

do the Elenari (race of elves) exist, or have they ever existed?

They are spirits. Some serve me and others serve themselves, and though they have visited in times past they never existed in your world as a race. Here they are known in other ways and by other names

and a Heaven thing

is heaven basically a continuation of one's life, just another illusion? or is it reality to some humanly inconceivable extent?

basically yes but ......not really. Is a the butterfly's life as a free flying heavenly creature a continuation of its life in the cocoon. Basically yes but.....not really. Believe me it will be no illusion. You will know one day and you will understand, you will see.

was that actually you? Hey God did you communicate with her??.

I am getting cryptic now so listen up. I am in the wind and in the very breath of your soul. I am in the world. Not as part of it but permeating it. My Spirit moves as on the waters the masses and multitudes and I seek out the heart of men. In my reality there is no coincidence no accident no luck and no maybe. I am the alpha and the Omega the beginning and the end.

he just stopped here Kristina. I hope you are doing better and will send a prayer your way. Thanks for taking the time all the best.

Regards Mustardseed

no_leaf_clover

Hey 'God', does Nibiru exist?
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

darkangel13

thanks for asking my questions, mustardseed:) very interesting answers indeed.... guess i'll have to leave some time to think about them, but again, i appreciate it!
    thanx
      Kristina

cube

I think it's interesting that God never capitalizes 'me', yet he types 'LOVE' in all caps.

How is this channeling being done? How can we do it?

Mustardseed

I have to take the "credit" for that. In the channeling I merely listen to a voice and write down what I hear in audio. Any spelling mistakes grammar problems etc is due to my inferiour spelling abilities and the fact I am not a native english speaker. This is one point in Channeling that has suprised me often. It seems that "God" (lets assume it is God[:)]) partly uses my intellect and mind for the formation or creation of the sentences. It seems to me that the further away from my personal situation the questions are, the easier it is to recieve, but often I try to get something about a personal situation and the "channel" seems obstructed or somewhat coloured by my minds knowledge of the situation. This is also the case if I ask something that is Wayyyyy above my intellect's ability , it sort of freaks my mind out (trying to explain here[;)]) and I lose my balance in a way. A bit like Peter walking on the water and looking down and starting to sink. I get in the frame of mind that this is just impossible and as in the astral I create my own impossibilities. It seems to be a matter of faith. Just a few observations.

Regards Mustardseed

cube

Can you tell us how you learned to channel and something about the method you use?

I think I can sort of relate to what you mean by coloring the channeling with your own personality when the questions are similar to what you want to know or already believe.

It seems like it's similar to having a normal conversation, where people color and interpret things the other person says based on their belief system. I would guess that in channeling it's a more pronounced version of that?

Mustardseed

Yes Cube I think that is very much how it works.

cube

I apologize for being persistent but I really want to know, can you tell us how you learned to channel and something about the method you use?

Mustardseed

I have thought a lot about it and decided to ask Him instead, you see it is a bit controversial (I think) , or it could be and I sincerly do not want anyone to get offended, so if you dont mind .....here goes....

Channeling God
How do I and others learn to Channel you
It is not something you learn it is something you grow into. I speak to all of you and if you have FAITH to recieve it you can. Now, Faith is another subject. How to aquire faith?. Well it is also quite simple. Faith is on one hand a gift but also something YOU do. Faith is the hand of your spirit that reaches out and recieves. Hearing from me is an act of Faith, like many other things. I have said this before. First you create a vaccum through prayers to me, the prayers soften the ground like water and then the questions of your heart become the seeds and my answer the is the full grown plant. It is important that you learn of me, study to show yourselves approved as a worker for peace , seek humility and desire my words, and my spirit. Fill your heart with spiritually strenghtening thoughts and ideas and inspirations from what I have allready said and done and your Faith will grow.
anything else
shun the world and its values
shun?
yes put away the child and put on the adult. Decide to be like me, reject pride arrogance lust and the evil way and be in all things perfect as your father in heaven is perfect!
aheeem but I am not nor will ever be anything near perfect.....and what is the evil way???
In ME you are.Through my LOVE you can enter boldly before my throne. In your flesh you are nothing in your Spirit and with Me in your heart soul and mind you are perfect in my eyes, that is how much I love you. Love is not blind it has a extra spiritual eye that sees the good and possibilities that others cannot see, so ....you, like the ones you love on earth are perfect ....in me. The evil way is a big subject, you better stop now someone is on their way to see you
ok I look forward to that Thankyou
most welcome

cube

Thanks to the both of you for that answer. I have some questions that I have not explored with others, maybe I've been saving these for this thread.

First question, what is bad about lust?

Second question, is there a connection between boredom, free will, and evil?

Here's my theory: without free will, we could just think positive loving thoughts and there would be no evil. Would that be boring?

If so, is that why we have free will: to explore evil? Does that mean that the purpose of free will is to be evil a least for the sake of seeing what it's like?

I'm not asking for your signature on this, I'm hoping you'll blow it out of the water and give me a whole new way of looking at things.

Mrsix

Hello God, it's me!!!

I have a question, if you could please pass it on to the chappy..

Do you get upset god?  I have noticed previous writings where you say "this saddens me" and things like that..

If so, do I upset you when I masturbate? I'm not trying to be funny (well, maybe a little, but i'm being serious!!!)

Rob [:)]

wantsumrice

Why does God seem to have such an ego?
~ivan

Mustardseed

Channeling God

I had a great night. Thanks
I enjoyed seeing you enjoy it
there are some questions from Cube and one about masturbating!
lets take the sex question first
ok lets
I am the creator of all things, I made the human body to have all those nerves that feel so good, Sex is my best creation no matter if it is enjoyed alone or with someone .....but. There exists also deeper dimensions of Sex and I urge you all to find these. This is why there is a difference between lust and love. Often masturbating is just releasing a pressure, at other times it is a doorway and brings with it many sorrows. Masturbation is often accompanied by fantasy and here lies the danger. The act itself is pure, sex is my creation, but it is possible to still be drawn into a lustfull frame of mind if this pure activity is allowed to become polluted by negs and turns to perversion. Mental pictures hurtfull perversion are not of me, and fantasy blurr the lines between good and bad. Fantasies often take over and in time pollute the mind and have to be acted on. The antidote is selfcontrol in the mental imagining, it is in seeking love, and in moderation.
The next question is What is bad about lust? This is answered as well then?
Yes but...there is another aspect of lust that needs to be adressed. The lust of the flesh the lust of the eyes and the pride of life. My plan is sharing and giving but it saddens me to see so many turn to selfishness to fill the void in their heart. This lusting after material wealth , luxury  and the world, is even more destructive and seductive and perverted that sexual lust. It hardens man to the needs of others and through the love of money and what money can buy , many are pierced with multiple sorrows and grow daily more distant from me and their loved ones
ok how about this one ....

Second question, is there a connection between boredom, free will, and evil?

Idle thoughts are a lending library for neg activity. A disciplined mind is a strong city surrounded with walls. In a bored idle mind darkness hides in every corner. Boredom is addictive and brings with it daydreaming this also is a great evil and a enemy of your soul.I have given you the free will to exercise your mind your faith and your spirit or to get lacksidacical laid back and lazy , choose this day who you will serve. This is your time, this is your day and never will it come again. You will not pass here ever with the same opportunity so make the best of it.
 How about his theory .....

Here's my theory: without free will, we could just think positive loving thoughts and there would be no evil. Would that be boring?

If so, is that why we have free will: to explore evil? Does that mean that the purpose of free will is to be evil a least for the sake of seeing what it's like?

is that how it works

without free will there would be no PROGRESS. There would be no innovation no questions and no desire to seek. Without free will you would be ruled by instinct only, you would react purely in pre programmed ways and you would be just another species of animals. Free will is what sets you aside and makes you different, it is my spark in you. Free will is my creativity, harnessed by your desire. I do not wish for you to do evil, that good may come, not at all, a wise man will learn from his mistakes but a yet wiser man will learn from the mistakes of others, and it is appointed that evil should enter into this world , but woe to the man by whom it enters. In all this do not fear but trust me and listen to my voice in your heart.
thanks I need to do a few things so I will stop here .....is that ok with you
ha....why dont you just tell them you gotta go potty[;)]....pride you all have it dont you!!
yea I guess so....thats just too much information to share but...gotta go bye