News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Channeling God!!

Previous topic - Next topic

cube

Thanks again to the both of you, I really enjoy this thread.

I know some people have a big problem with the idea of channeling God, but consider that these answers are very very good so even if you want to prove that this is another entity you'll probably learn something in the process of trying to prove it's not God.

Here are three burning questions I have:

1.) How can we make progress for You if You already know everything?

2.) Do You desire progress so that You will have an interesting life and not be bored? Another way to say this is did you make all-that-is for fun?

3.) Perhaps You know everything but choose to not have experienced everything already?

I ask these questions so I can use my free will in the best way.

Here's another theory as background for the questions which I hope will be torn asunder:

How can there be innovation, progress, and questions if God already knows everything that ever was, is, and could be? The base of this question is that I don't understand what it is for something to be perfect.

If God just sat there all alone watching the galaxies God made whizz by, after a trillion years or so the been-there-done-that factor would start to kick in and it would get monotonous.

God knows everything but chooses not to have experienced everything yet. That's what I meant by a connection with boredom, it's not about human boredom, it's that God would get bored without having friends to have and to watch them discovering and building things.
OBE Guide: www.saltcube.com/obe-guide/
Find APers near you: www.saltcube.com/nearMe
Bimonthly OBE Newsletter: www.saltcube.com/?t=newsletter

Mustardseed

Hi all

Someone wrote me a PM about Donald Walsh and the "Conversations with God" book . It seems, from the message that this person wrote and from what I have come to understand about Donald Walsh and his work, that it would be interesting for me to ask my source (what I believe to be God) if he gave the message in these conversations and I am considering making this the topic of a channeling.

I want to thank all of you who has "hung in" on the thread so far. I am considering the possibility of ending it shortly as I have a feeling, from some very pointed messages I recieved in private, that if played out, this channeling could result in some rather unpleasant postings. I am presently contemplating and praying about whether my continued posting is a help or a hindrance to the pulse and the members.

Kind Regards to all of you

Mustardseed
Words.....there was a time when I believed in words!

Mrsix

Cheers Mustardseed for asking my question, and for channeling Mr God (or should I say Mrs... or are you non-gender specific??) ..
Please continue with this thread, i find it very gratifying :o)

Cheers god yourself for answering my question about masturbation... tho you didnt really tell me if it saddens you... i guess it doesn't... which is good cos I thoroughly enjoy it when it has to be done [:D]

I have some advice to ask, if I may..

I've just decided tonight (with advice from a friend) that I should stop drinking... so i am.. well, that's the plan.. from now on(moment you read this message) there will be no drink for a month... is there any advice you can give for me please?

In fact, i'd like to know what you actually think about the whole chirade, seeing as you created it [:)]

Ta muchley :o)

Rob

PS - you know what i'm thinking right now so I won't write it [^]

cube

Mustardseed,

I ask you to consider this: God operates out of love, the opposite of love is fear.

Fear is based on uncertainty. You write that "this channeling *could* result in some rather unpleasant postings." So it seems that you're making a decision based on fear, not love!

If you really are channeling God, don't you think it would be a hugely wasted opportunity if you shut him down because of a few PMs from strangers?

Just see it through, you probably didn't expect it to be an easy ride when you started did you?

no_leaf_clover

Hey Mustardseed, you must've overlooked my question even though it's the very first post on that last page!

Does Nibiru exist?
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

Mustardseed

Dear No Leaf Clover

I saw your post but wouuld like to ask if maybe you did not read the very first post on this thread. I ask and Channel what I feel led to, not as people demand.

Hi Cube

Fear is not a consideration at all my friend, it is however my choice in life or here, to do as I feel God would want me to.   I have been involved in other controversies and would not want to do so again. Hope you understand, and I am still thinking and praying about it.

Regards Mustardseed

quote:
Originally posted by no_leaf_clover

Hey Mustardseed, you must've overlooked my question even though it's the very first post on that last page!

Does Nibiru exist?

cube

I do respect it is your choice absolutely. I would deeply appreciate your kindness if you found the time to PM me your channelings if you elect to close this thread.

no_leaf_clover

quote:
I saw your post but wouuld like to ask if maybe you did not read the very first post on this thread. I ask and Channel what I feel led to, not as people demand.

Nice cover [:D]

Mustardseed

Hi NLC
Listen my friend, if I had wanted to "cover" anything, as you put it I would have said

no they do not exist and put it in blue!!!

but.....I did not. Instead I prayed about it and got the following channeling for you. I did not want to include it as I felt I might not be a help to you, but now since you insist here it is.

I want to ask about NLC
he has issues....with YOU
so what do I do about that[
pray for him and wait for me to work
and the Niburi
the Niburi is a non issue, his lack of faith is what I will adress
huh?
he that comes to me must believe that I am and that I am a rewarder of those that seek me, he that does not believe is like a wawe of the sea driven with the wind and tossed....let not that man think he shall recieve anything of me.
I see . OK thanks

It seems that somehow there is a link between the one asking and wether my source even want to talk about the subject asked about, in your case he did not as you see. Now you can just toss this away and say.

Nice Cover

Be my guest.

Regards Mustardseed

no_leaf_clover

quote:
he has issues....with YOU

Someone's been lying....

I have nothing against you, Mustardseed. I was just trying to create some relationship between this post and the other two big channeling operations going on here, which have an obvious relationship to each other, as anyone who's been following along knows. I thought you might see that and avoid any relationship with the other topics (ie coming into distinct agreement or disagreement with what is being channeled in those posts), so I expected you to either beat around the bush or to not answer my question at all. Or I expected God to. Either way I think you know what I'm saying. I thought you understood my intentions and tried to avoid what I wanted, and that's why I said 'nice cover'.

cube

I respect NLC but I think it's time to accept that there is nothing Mustardseed can say to satisfy NLC and it's time to move on to more interesting things.

no_leaf_clover

quote:
I respect NLC but I think it's time to accept that there is nothing Mustardseed can say to satisfy NLC and it's time to move on to more interesting things.

I wasn't looking for Mustardseed to 'satisfy me' (but if he really wants to.. he can PM me... errr.... KIDDING), but I'm hoping this uninteresting thing has already come to an end before it turned into anything myself. I just thought it'd be interesting to try to compare and contrast the information that's being channeled from the various people here.

If Mustardseed had channeled God to say, "Yes, Nibiru exists, but that's a Sumerian word I use for the goat cheese that has molded in my refrigerator. You won't see it flying through the Solar System anytime soon." I wouldn't have cared much more than if he had said it didn't exist, just maybe smiled a little more. Like I said, just trying to compare information from Mustardseed's channelings with channelings from Edi, etc. So far I don't think anybody's asked God any questions that the Zeta or Pleiadians or Reps have been asked, hence my question. It was a question that dealth with a sort of fundamental idea for the ET-related channelings.

Hope that clears things up. No trouble meant.

cube

Hi NLC,
I didn't intend anything negative by using the word satisfy.

I would like to point out that Mustardseed channeled that there aren't any reptiles or pleideans, this might explain the cool reaction to a question about Nibiru.

---

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9620&whichpage=5

but are they channeling reptiles and pleideans and stuf and are we gonna have a alien invasion
ok ......I gotta level with you about that one . No reptiles and no Pleiadeans but...they are talking to someone allright!!!

---

Of course it is your option to decide whether any of this channeling has any truth. I'm just suggesting why this particular channeling might not be interested in being questioned on that topic.

no_leaf_clover

Ah, I either overlooked or forgot reading that post. That's a clear enough message. Thanks, Cube.

cube

No problem NLC, I just hope Mustardseed comes back...

Hephaestus

What does God need with a starship?

Mustardseed

Channeling God

someone asked a while back about ego, what is ego and why is it bad
Ego is your way.
our way or my way?
both
is it bad?
yes, without me you are made to selfdestruct, and that is bad
but not everyone in the world is bad and among people that dont even know you there are good people
the heart of man is decietfull and his choices without me are always motivated by his own greed lust and pride
but God listen this is not fair....there are lots of people who do nice things who dont even know about you even some who confess they do not believe in you
ok first things first. I am ......no matter if you or anyone believes that I am. Even if you decide to live in a cellar and believe the sun never shines, .......it still does , but you might not see it, becourse of your own stubbornness. Secondly I did not say people do no nice things. I inspire lots of folks to do stuf. People can become my guardian angels even on this earth and without knowing it. I am available and I am Love. He that loves, knows me and he that does not love knows me not. I judge not as a man judges I see your heart and the longing in each of you to be one with me. Even the ones of you who pretend not to know me.
ok that makes more sense I will think about that thanks
your welcome as always

Hephaestus

Answer my question God damn it, what does God neeeeeeeed with a starship!

Risu no Kairu

Jim, you don't question God!
I need a signature that isn't stupid. :/

Mustardseed

Channeling God

Cube asked the following questions

1.) How can we make progress for You if You already know everything?

2.) Do You desire progress so that You will have an interesting life and not be bored? Another way to say this is did you make all-that-is for fun?

3.) Perhaps You know everything but choose to not have experienced everything already?

Dear Cube is touching on a subject that has puzzeled minds for generations. Minds mind you!!!The question is .......WHY. Why this life why did I create the world and why do I continue making this world go around, however it is not understood with the mind but the answer is felt with the heart.

The answer is becourse I Love YOU. In me there dwells no darkness no selfishness no ego and no selfserving purpose comes from me. I am light and in me is no darkness at all. I desire that you believe this. After having believed this I desire that you yield your life to me and then, as I gave you this life that you give it back to me. In this ye shall see my life and purpose.This experiment as you call it is not for my benefit but yours. I have yet many things to say unto you , some of which you are not ready to know. Let patience posess your souls for the time is not yet.

how about the Greek guy who wants to know about "your" starship
tell him to mind his manners first. Then tell him that I use my "ship" as he calls it to get around. I am... has a place, a wheel in a wheel wherefrom goes forth the 4 winds the all consuming fire and from under my throne the lives of many are slung onto the earth. It bears my glory, is compassed about with a host of serving angels beasts of a different kind and the saints in great numbers who all cry out to me day and night and who all fall down before me in praise......but dont forget to tell him to mind his manners
you mean you do have a ship of some sort?
yes I do
wow tell me more about it God

God!!!.....
I think he stopped talking hope it makes sense to someone .....!

cube

Thank you again for your answers, this is most educational.

Your answer leads naturally to the next topic I desire to understand which is about the Oneness of everything, specifically I am curious about how to resolve where you said: "it is not for my benefit but yours."

1.) How separate are we from You?

2.) Do You always read our minds and hearts, or just sometimes? I thought it was interesting that it was needed for me to clarify my first question; I didn't think it would be possible to have a misunderstanding.

3.) I also have a question about another topic, how do we resolve living in the Now versus creating our reality?

To create my reality I first have to visualize it, and then at least for a moment I'm living in the future, not Now. The more I create reality the harder it is to stay in the current instant because I'm thinking about the reality that I want, not what is right Now.

I think the solution is to learn to make everything into Play, to always be playing and enjoying fun. But I'm not sure about that because I can't do it yet.

Can you help me to understand this? I have a loving friend that will be cheered up if she understands it also.

Yafey

chill

quote:
Originally posted by Mustardseed
In me there dwells no darkness no selfishness no ego and no selfserving purpose comes from me.

(...) with a host of serving angels beasts of a different kind and the saints in great numbers who all cry out to me day and night and who all fall down before me in praise......but dont forget to tell him to mind his manners

God says that in him dwells no ego, yet we have to watch our manners, and He has a host of serving angels (they serve Him ?) and all kinds of saints who seem to be kneeling in front of Him, to say the least, oh praise the Lord.

What is this all about ? What am I missing ?

I have another question : what happens when in great discouragement, we tell you GOD that we hate Your guts, etc.. ? Is it dangerous for You god or for us to be angry, sick and tired of you, even if you're not responsible for our problems - just because you're not responding (seemingly unresponsive, distant, lofty) ? At least it proves that we do believe, or else we would not even speak to you at all.

Angry chill [}:)]

Mustardseed

Channeling God

well God what is she missing

Chill: What is this all about ? What am I missing ?

she is missing ......ME, becourse she fails to understand that first principle that whosoever comes to must believe that I am and that I am a rewarder of those who dilligently seek me. If she had done that she would have looked till she understood , as it is now she looked only till she found what appeared to be an inconsistance and her mind accused me before.... her heart.

I told him to mind his manners becourse he is becoming the person he projects outwardly. He is becoming pushy, abrasive and sarcastic and this is not good for his spirit but is a pollutant.

what about the worshipping thing, sounds like you do have a bit of ego if that is how you want to be worshipped
who says I do. That is her conclusion, not my statement. They fall down before me in gratitude, If I disallowed them to pay back their precieved debt in praises to me , their heart would break. All creation yields to me, ....and I in my love , let them praise me, for I dwell in the praises of creation.
what about if we reject you when we are sick then
I know your frame, that you are but dust, I know your frailty and the human heart, even though you are faithless to me I remain faithful to you, I cannot deny myself and I have exalted my promise to you above all, and I will never leave you nor forsake you. I see beyond the hurt the pain and the suffering, and know this, that many are the afflictions of people who seek me, and long for me but I will deliver them out of them all, for I am not willing to let even one perish but all shall come to a knowledge of me, and tell Chill to stop being so angry.....it is bad for HER[;)]
ok how about the ship
not now you dont have time....later

Mrsix

God, I had far too much to drink last night...

Why did you invent snake bite and blacks...
They're my achillies heel i tell you [|)]