News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Channeling God!!

Previous topic - Next topic

chill

I did not want to sound ironic at some point, so I edited or deleted some posts where I was expressing how important Mustardseed's 'conversations' were to me, how 'God's' words deeply moved me, and changed my outlook on life. Either people would have thought I was being ironic (I have a strong inclination...) or easily swelled. In any case, I thank you Mustardseed for taking the time to continue with this important project. Let go even more, when you do it, don't worry about what people think.

If it's not God, it's probably your higher self guided by the holy spirit (if one is a believer as I am), or by much wisdom.
I assume you're not talking to a 'bad' or evil spirit.
I assume. When I say that, I doubt.

I had a nightmare 2 nights ago about 'Satan'. This guy never shows up in my dreams. And I don't believe that he exists as a personified being -- most of the time. He actually did not show up but manifested himself in the physical, in that spooky dream. Anyway, dear God (talking to God now), you know what I mean. And I think it was related, this dream, to Astral Pulse. Later that day, i.e. yesterday at night, I came here and read a private message by Dark Knight (a she) and felt in my gut that the content of her message, and her guidance toward a specific thread on this board, had something to do with my dream. But of course, it's just a hunch. Mayatnik was reading that thread at the SAME time. The dream might have not predicted anything about the future, or might haven't said anything useful about the past and present. I am sorry to be that vague. Let me come back full circle and say to you, Mustardseed this time, that I am not the bit fearful that you are channeling some evil entity, simply because I feel quite strongly that someone somewhere would not allow this to happen to you, no matter how curious you are, no matter how much you want to communicate -- and impress on others some times.

Maybe this boils down to self-discovery made public. Maybe it relates only to you Mustardseed (I doubt this though). If this is true, then it can still be useful and important. I will serve a cheap 'n easy analogy with writing - any writer talks about his life, any of his character is actually himself, but the result is universal somewhat and might very likely reveal readers to themselves. Do I make sense ?

QUESTION TO GOD : Why am I so ugly these days ? (this past month) And why have I been cute at other times ? What makes me 'beautiful' and what makes me ugly ? My face changes... it's not just my perception. Please explain. And for others : this is NOT trivial stuff to me. It affects the way I live my life, feel about myself to such extent. I think I know the answer but I have doubts.
Sounds stupid I know... sorry God... sorry Mustardseed.

answer is 'I am always the same, i.e. ugly' ?

fuk I am so depressed with school now and life in general.. I have zero courage, I want to hide from the world, want to accomplish nothing at all, and accept who I really am : a lazy monster, lazy and monster. I can only gather enough energy to feed myself, and get from one place to another.

QUESTION NO 2 : what's wrong with Dark Knight ?

cube

Mrsix,
Please consider that no matter what we have to accept that this is channeled information meaning even if it is God we can't accept it as 100% the truth since all channels can't help but to color the information a bit.

If it is God:
Then we have to think about what was added or subtracted by the channel medium => we have to use our best judgement.

If it is not God:
Then we have to think about what was this entity is up to => we have to use our best judgement.

Whether it's God or not we have still have to decide for ourselves what the truth is, so really the whole question of whether it's God or not ends in "it doesn't matter".
OBE Guide: www.saltcube.com/obe-guide/
Find APers near you: www.saltcube.com/nearMe
Bimonthly OBE Newsletter: www.saltcube.com/?t=newsletter

Makoto

There is no good and evil, only power.

Mrsix

I guess that is true!
And either way, i'm enjoying this thread! [:)]

The thing is, i'm not a Christian, Chatholic, or whatever..

I don't believe in a God per se..
which perhaps leads to an interesting question if you don't mind putting it forward Mustardseed:

If I were to live my life to the end, loving it, cherishing it, loving others, doing good deeds.. not worshipping you, or your existence, but worshipping the gift of life itself and all of creation..love, etc.. is there really a difference?
My notion of God is not what the bible says, or any text that i'm aware of.. I guess my idea of God is everything that is.. we are all part of the same thing. Everything is God, makes up God.

Therefore, following that belief, I am a part of God as well... I make up the universe much the same as any Man, Woman, Dog, Squirrel does...

but, that's just me!
What say you?

Rob

chill

From the LOsing my religion site :

"God says do what you wish, but make the wrong choice and you will be tortured for eternity in hell. That sir, is not free will. It would be akin to a man telling his girlfriend, do what you wish, but if you choose to leave me, I will track you down and blow your brains out. When a man says this we call him a psychopath and cry out for his imprisonment. When god says the same we call him "loving" and build churches in his honor."

-William C. Easttom II

Comments ?

cube

"God says do what you wish, but make the wrong choice and you will be tortured for eternity in hell."

The quote starts out with a fallacy. It's not an eternity, it's however long you keep yourself there. It's just like here in the physical where people build their lives into private hells, they'll stay there as long as they don't pull themselves out of it.

Also, I really don't buy the standard issue Christian version of hell where it's just mindless torture and flames. There's purpose to it which is to force you to come to terms with areas where you're imbalanced. You naturally gravitate to people who are similarly imbalanced, and collectively you create your own hellish reality.

Murderers congregate with murderers and create a murderous reality, rapists congregate with rapists and so forth.

There would be nothing to hold people there other than their own imbalances, it is infinite time in the sense that it's not bounded by God, but the person's free will.

I would like to ask God, is this at all accurate of the way hell is set up?

BaloneySammitch

First, thank you so much MustardSeed, your work here is so very much appreciated.  It does not go unnoticed.  I can see how if you looked deeply at my situation, it may seem unreal and made up.  (Hahah, "thin guy") Beleive me... I am having a difficult time dealing with these changes and meeting this girl.  She is incredibly rare, if you know about her please know keep it just between us.  Thank you in advance for not posting about it in detail.

God, hahahah "keep swimming" [;)]... wonderful.  I love the double meaning (I went swimming today for the first time in a very long while out of the blue)  Thank you for the advice, that is a wonderful state of mind to be in... "just enjoy the ride."  As you know, I am separated by distances that do not allow phone calls and e-mails for the most part.  This situation seems so spectacular... at times it seems like the whole universe's eyes are on me.  Well it is 2:00 a.m. time for a walk to the good ol water revisor on the hill.  Thank you God for... everything.

Akensai

My idée of God is the Taoism Tao.

From Taoism.net

quote:
Tao Te Ching – Lao Tzu – Chapter 1

The Tao that can be spoken is not the constant Tao
The Name that can be named is not the constant Name
The nameless is the origin of Heaven and Earth
The named is the mother of myriad things

Thus, constantly free of desire
One observes its wonder
Constantly filled with desire
One observes its manifestations

These two emerge similarly but differ in name
The unity is the mystery
Mystery of mysteries, the door to all wonders

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interpretation

The Tao that can be spoken of, or be completely explained in words, is not the constant, eternally unchanging and true Tao.

If the name of this Tao can be named or defined with words, then it is not the constant, eternally unchanging and true Name.

Names did not exist prior to Creation. The nameless Tao is therefore the source of the universe.

Once it manifests itself as the physical universe, it can be named. Everything is derived from it through natural processes. It is therefore the mother of all things.

If we approach the Tao without the interfering desire for knowledge, we can observe its wonders, intricate marvels, and beauty.

If we approach the Tao full of the desire to pursue knowledge, then we can only observe its physical manifestations, rather than its inner essence.

The Tao's external manifestations (life, nature, the cosmos, and so on) and its inner wonders (oneness, the living void, the flow, etc.) are both emergent properties of the ultimate reality. Although we call them by different names, they are but two sides of the same coin.

This unity of the two aspects gives us an interesting paradox. They seem distinctively different, and yet they lead to one another. Understanding of the Tao's inner essence gives one greater understanding of its outer manifestations, and vice versa.

Our recognition and acknowledgement of this paradox will open the door for us to further explore the infinite wonders of the Tao.

So my question to God is (pay attention mustardseed !); How can this non-persona God (oneness, the living void, the flow, etc.) be the one speaking to you?
(You must understand I want no proof, just an explanation.)

Mustardseed

Channeling God

Wow God all these nice people are writing suddenly, how am I ever gonna get around to answering them?
yea I know how you feel
ok lets see.... I wanted to ask about Chill first she posted a couple of times
what is it about her appearance....does it change
yes....it actually does
can you explain please
you know the saying "beauty is in the eye of the beholder"
yes but she says it looking at herself.....I think
you dont get it do you ......she is the beholder. What she thinks about herself reflects in her spirit, it has nothing whatsoever to do with size pimples hair teeth or any other sort of thing. It has to do with the spirit. To me she is not cute at all
WHAT.....?
yup not cute ......she is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. The light in her eyes the softness whan she laughs and her wrinkles when she is trying to consentrate I love her and made her just the way she is.....BEAUTIFUL , and her spirit is kind ....mostly[;)] and she tries so hard to be all that she thinks she should be
that is nice.......she had a nightmare and it isn't very clear to me but it is something with the other channeling thread and Dark Knight and stuf ....whats up
she did well though but is was a very gentle nudge allowed by me for a purpose .....and she got it
got what?
she did her math
her math .....what are you talking about
sorry Mustardseed move over....
oh ohh one of those fast typing spats ?.......
see you are learning as well. Dear Chill I am not gonna kid you ok I am gonna tell you the truth. There is evil in this world as well as people who are facinated by evil, there are people who are ugly so to speak. I did not intend for them to be that way but they have turned out that way by the choices they make, they have pl,anted and they are reaping in their own life as well as the lives of everyone they touch. It is up to you to decide what you are going to do about it. It is tempting to say it is no use there is so much darkness but even just a little candle can be seen miles around when it is dark. You cannot fight darkness Chill you cannot beat at it with your fists and when you scream at it it drives you insane with its eccoes of emtiness, so what is to be done you ask. I will tell you switch on the light, just turn on ....thats all turn on the light and the darkness will flee of itself. You are beautiful but you must remain beautiful by tending the garden. The garden of your spirit nurture it do the best with what you have and look up to me and see your face reflecting sparkeling and glowing as you dwell in me. Look down and all that will reflect in your face is the shadows of life as well as the cares problems and fears of the abyss. There is nothing there for you, stay in the sun my love in the bright sunshine and be not lured to the edge, and you shall have peace love and beauty and it will be plain for all to see
wow.....thats freaky
dont get carried away it was just a bit of typing
ok ........I will read that later but wanted to ask about DarkKnight
she has been singed
singed ??
yes slightly burned. She is very dear to me but her mind is troubled. She has tried so hard to see and work it out and her mind is spinning but she will be OK
and what about the May....whatever his name is, the guy who is channeling
I will not speak of it
why
trust me on this one Mustardseed, leave it alone and touch it not
ok I will do.I am going back to bed now will I have an OBE[:P]
that all depends on you and if you want it, lets just take it one step at a time, we will talk later I have some more that I need you to write

Words.....there was a time when I believed in words!

chill

666th post... can't wait for you to break that mark Mustardseed.

In my dream, there was a group of people in a big house. The way that Satan manifested Himself -- and it's hard to explain why but I was absolutely certain in the dream that it was Satan -- was by drawing the picture of a fish in sand.

The sand surface was inside a see-through glass cube, like the ones used to protect modern art pieces in museums. As if invisible fingers had had made the drawing. The drawing might have shown up in a split second. In any case, the surface was flat, then when we thought to look at it next there was that drawing of a fish.

Done.

Thank you Mustardseed.

Mustardseed

Channeling God
OK God I wonder what you will to say to break the 666th post?
IT IS DONE [;)]
very clever ......did you set that up with her asking that?
what do you think[:)]

cube

"IT IS DONE"

Is this a reference to the 7th vial I wonder?

I found this page that says there are three times in the Bible where God says "It is done."

1.) In Genesis at the end of the creation of Earth
2.) When Jesus is on the cross
3.) In Revelations when the 7th vial is emptied during the end times.

http://www.steps2life.org/library/sermon_notes/it_is_done.html

Mustardseed

Channeling God

I had no idea that this phrase is all over the Bible, why did you use it
Lets just say that I like to get things DONE. I am active always moving and effectuating change in every sphere of creation. I am never static and ........I do stuf
ok thanks

chill

Mustardseed, have you considered that the reason why 'God' doesn't want to go 'there' -- or for you to go there -- in regards to Mayatnik is that you are channeling similar species ?
Earlier in this thread he said that they were no aliens per say but that they were definately existing nevertheless.

So far your God has only proved that he was a very intellectual(intelligent) being, not that He was God in any way. I am stating the obvious obviously. As a matter of fact, you might have made up all of the answers. You're that smart and that wise and that good. You are a really good person. Not that I think you have done this, at least not consciously so.

It's very difficult for me to believe blindly in something based on occasional proofs, or coincidences. I would have a vision of an angel appearing before me -- and I would later either question the vision (was it some kind of hallucination) or question WHOM I saw exactly.

I still have faith in God on most days, but more and more I have many intellectual and also intuitive doubts as to the very nature of God.

It would seem logical according to some theories that fallen angels are communicating with humans now, and even that they can make things happen. After all, they are 'angels', they would then have some sort of supernatural powers.

Zetas came here on Earth to 'pollute' the human race at some point, according to some theories, and they might be the 'fallen angels' the bible talks about...

I am relieved though to have learnt from the ones who did the reasearch for me (wrt to Mayatnik) that the entities this guy is in contact with are clueless about other humans - they cannot see other people, guess anything about them, nothing, they have access to absolutely no knowledge about other people, i.e. the people who did the experiment for me --- contrary to what Mayatnik claims.

Same for your God so far. Not that I tried to trick you. I did not.
I was genuine.

All of a sudden, this afternoon, it fell over me that I have been too gullible, wanting so much this to be true.

I am telling you this because I am slighlty worried for you now.

Of course your God will say that I am only 'backing up'...

I know that I am not supposed to take what is said here without a grain of salt. But.. anyway.. sorry.

You have to be careful when someone says 'you are absolutely BEAUTIFUL' and 'I love you' etc... All this talk. Very sweet, very loving, but could be 100% manipulation.

Not that the guys Mayatnik & associates are in contact with use such language. Manipulation is more efficient when tailored to fit a particular character.

Is your God clueless ? I don't want to trick you, Mustardseed. So maybe you can ask Him if this could be sorted out, if he could start by giving some specific info, more than the coincidental double-meaning 'swimming, swimming', which is not convincing to me.

Oh well.

If it sounds to good to be true, it probably isn't.

If fallen angles do exist and can lie, than everything is possible, you might very well speak to one of them now, no ?

You mentioned in much earlier posts, in some other thread, that you have the gift of speaking tongues. Is this connected to your gift?

I really like you Mustardseed.

Don't be sorry for wasting all this time on me. I am sure it hasn't been wasted on other people.

Damn.

If only... if only...

cube

Mustardseed I'm curious if my description of hell was close at all?

Mustardseed

Dear Chill
Thanks for your message. I would like to discuss it with you as well as anyone else here. I have ofcourse been thinking and praying about what or who I am Channeling as well as what and who the Zetas are. I have an Idea but felt it was better to keep it to myself up till now but maybe we could discuss it.

Firstly, I do believe that what I channel is Gods Spirit. I really do. However I do not believe it is God per se sitting on a white throne with a cellphone allthough this is the format I HAVE CHOSEN. The reason I chose it is partly becourse it fits with the CHANNELING craze that seems to have hit the Pulse these days. In my understanding God can speak through any means he wants and even uses even our faults to make sense to others. I believe that Gods nature is like that. He will bring order in chaos and love and comfort where there is none.

I was very surprised at the words that came to me, channeled towards you, and also worried that they were too ......sort of personal, but they did come to me and I wrote them down as I felt them. There is also the possibility to consider that folks (i.e. you ), now adays are simply hardened by the lack of words such as these used in our lives and therefore reject them as a result. It seems that suspicion is mainly directed at anyone who is "too nice". Maybe this is justifiable, but I do not think it is a nice or wise trend. I happen to believe and am confident that according to my sources (the Bible) God loves us all, as if we were the only one in the Universe. In YOUR case I believe He loves you more than you are aware and his spirit which is always positive and uplifting wants to remind you of that. Thats just my opinion.

Some very funny things have also happened on the thread. I channeled a message to Mr Balloney[:)]and wrote "thin guy" and this message really hit home with him, somehow or another it "clicked" . However as far as I remember I have no recollection of writing "thin guy" and reading over it again I believe I was writing "this Guy" . I cant be sure but I think so. Well how does that work then?, is God even able to use typos and make them inspire others.?(Balloney I will answer your PM as soon as I have time)

Those are all questions I ask myself. I would strongly recommend that you do not start to look to my channeling as absolute, nor look to it for answers and an easy way out.

My only defense and "authority" for doing this Channeling,  if it could be called that, is a life long service to God as a Missionary, a lifelong intense study of The Bible and other material of very spiritual nature as well as a life of OBEs and very (in my view) wonderful prayer activity. These things I view as a ballast, and I believe they will keep my Channeling on an even keel.

I do thank you for your concern and kind words and look forward to hear from you about this. I certainly do not want to give you the impression that I somehow have the only channel to God, far from it. Maybe we could talk about the Zeta as well, if it can be done respectfully and without offending the people who channel them, that might be a interesting subject.

Now before you say to yourself that "ahhhh it is all made up" let me say again. I really do not think it is. I have recieved many very mysterious messages that mirachelously guided me through many of a tight spot, I believe that God is able to use anyone to speak through. Even a "butt" like me.

Regards to you and all others, thanks again for reading and asking questions. Seeing that this thread is maybe the fastest growing thread on the Pulse(allthough it has not been made Sticky for some reason[;)])it is apparent that some folks "out there" is interested in what God has to say about stuf, and it is my prayer that somehow His Spirit will come through, to encourage help love and meet the need, by helping you to interpret or apply what you read and make it His Words to YOU.

Regards Mustardseed

Akensai

Ah so you channel godliness, but not god in literal sense.

Have you ever asked god (or the godliness from whitin) what he thinks of the bible ?

Mustardseed

Channeling God

OK God what exactly are you and Godliness God or whatever mayme a higher self sort of thing
Ha they are getting you worried arn't they, that is normally the way it goes when I get involved. Its just too radical for people to be able to handle and so they try to reason only to get all muddled up......For the record .....again .......I am that I am
yes but are you God or are you just godness or good thoughts?
I am all that and much much more, I am all the creative power in the universe all the might and glory as well as the wind in the leaves and every insoireing thought that has ever encouraged a needy heart, but in this thread I am a nice guy with a chuckle and a direct hotline to a bunch of people on the net
Ok so you are not a demon or a alien or anything .,........a Zeta or grey or something
[:)]No my friend....I AM NOT, trust me
good feels good to get that settled
You see this is the double edged sword of humanity. Becourse they have been given the ability to choose, they are constantly boggled down trying to decide what to choose. A lot of people would do a lot better if they would learn to go with their instinkt their gut feeling and not be so critical and doubtfull of everything, basically it is fear of being tricked used or abused and since fear is not of me they are getting all messed up and they suffer. Instead they should just try to relax a bit ....you know enjoy life and not take everythinbg so seriously. See what the world brings along see if they can use it if it rings true and then get on with enjoying life
why did you want me to stay away from talking about the Zeta
I want to make the messages I give you uplifting and encouraging, if the discussion goes toward the Zetas.....lets just say it might change the tone of the channeling and that is not your job
ok well thats fine, hope thats is clear then

BaloneySammitch

Wow thinking of questions for God is hard!  I seem to already have answers for most of the things I would like to know.  Either that or the questions are unimportant... Okay maybe it is time to shed some light on my collective consciousness ideas.

You say "if two or more are gathered in your name."  Well, what about millions of people gathered?  You must know about the Coast to Coast AM experiments done with millions of listeners focusing on one thing and perhaps deflecting hurricanes of the East coast.  The collective conscious power can be quite large when we are all in agreement on something.

So after thinking about all these things, and understanding more just how very much in control of our reality as a collective we have... I began to worry about what today's religions and fears teach people today which is "end times," apocalypse, rapture and dooms day.  I think that if these beliefs persist, they may come to pass exactly as people fear.  This is all dependent on the finer workings of the collective consciousness, which of course I don't quite understand.  Care to delve into this one God?

acidmax120

quote:
Originally posted by Mustardseed

Channeling God

OK God what exactly are you and Godliness God or whatever mayme a higher self sort of thing
Ha they are getting you worried arn't they, that is normally the way it goes when I get involved. Its just too radical for people to be able to handle and so they try to reason only to get all muddled up......For the record .....again .......I am that I am
yes but are you God or are you just godness or good thoughts?
I am all that and much much more, I am all the creative power in the universe all the might and glory as well as the wind in the leaves and every insoireing thought that has ever encouraged a needy heart, but in this thread I am a nice guy with a chuckle and a direct hotline to a bunch of people on the net
Ok so you are not a demon or a alien or anything .,........a Zeta or grey or something
[:)]No my friend....I AM NOT, trust me
good feels good to get that settled
You see this is the double edged sword of humanity. Becourse they have been given the ability to choose, they are constantly boggled down trying to decide what to choose. A lot of people would do a lot better if they would learn to go with their instinkt their gut feeling and not be so critical and doubtfull of everything, basically it is fear of being tricked used or abused and since fear is not of me they are getting all messed up and they suffer. Instead they should just try to relax a bit ....you know enjoy life and not take everythinbg so seriously. See what the world brings along see if they can use it if it rings true and then get on with enjoying life
why did you want me to stay away from talking about the Zeta
I want to make the messages I give you uplifting and encouraging, if the discussion goes toward the Zetas.....lets just say it might change the tone of the channeling and that is not your job
ok well thats fine, hope thats is clear then

I have recieved direct answers to my questions too, but why are yours so hmmm...Lets see if this is God.
If this is really God, ask the following. Lets match your answer with my answer :) I wanna see if your bs.

1. God, You are who you are in the absence of that which you are not. So WHO ARE YOU?

2. What command does the universe ONLY follow?

2. Does satan exist?

3. Is it possible to die?

4. Does hell exist?

5. What is the soul clothed with?

6. Is everything perfect?

7. Have you E-V-E-R made a mistake?

8. Does Good and Evil EXIST?

9. Does sin exist?

10. Is there external judgement and or damnation?

END
----------------------------------------------------

Anonymous

Mustardseed, will you channel this for me? I thank you in advance for your efforts to answer such a great question.

Hi God

This Universe of yours is pretty cool! I've had some pretty horrible times in it to the point where I wanted to die in all dimensions and cease to exist, but I've had some pretty cool times too, and those are worth sticking around for. Thanks for the free will you gave me and thanks for everything that has brought me to any kind of spiritual advancement. I know I can type to you through this forum, and you already know that I do it out of weakness. But I also know that I can talk to you whenever I want. You rock. I guess typing this out is just "manual labor" to show my appreciation for what I already know to be true.

Mustardseed

Channeling God

God .....EnderWiggin posted and asked me to Channel his post but I dont even understand the question , what should I do?
I will talk to him.......

Dear EW
You are just beginning to see and understand both my nature as well as the answer to the question everyone asks.......WHY. What is the reason for it all. You see my nature in brief glimses and you almost feel me. I dwell in the praises of my people, I smell the sweet fragance of the praise that rises from a thankful heart and I am able to bless such a heart. Some come to me without praise they do not believe in my omnipresesce and my righteousness and the answers to their questions elude them. Those that come to me must believe that I am and that I am a rewarder of those who dilligently seek for me, seek for me and seek for my purpose in everything they go through. You can have no appreciation for light unless you have been in darkness no appreciation for health unless you have been sick. This is the purpose of existance, to love for by doing so you partake of my heavenly nature and you know me for I am Love as well as everything pure and good kind. You do have your part, you have to roll away the stone you have to do the typing you have to pray the prayers and live the life. You are not given strenght and blessings to go through life cheerfully but you are given strenght and blessings WHEN you go through life cheerfully. You have done well in many things you still lack in some but I do not see your shortcomings and failures as problem but opportunities for you to learn and grow even more. From the ashes arose as if by magic a pure white Lilly it raised its head and lifted its small green leafy hands in praise as it looked into the sun, the garden was at peace and even the mighty oak nodded their crowns in a silent approval.  

that was very strange ..that last part
maybe but I love that little white flower, a small insignificant little heart, and to me this is a great treasure[/blue}
gotta get going thanks I hope it makes some sense

Kerrblur

Questions:

1) What are miracles?

2) What are prayers?

3) What would you do in preparation to answer one's prayer

4) How broad are your miracles in people?
Soul Travel is an individual experience,
a realization of survival.  It
is an inner experience through which
comes beauty and love of all life.  It cannot
be experienced in rituals or ceremonies,
nor bottle in creeds

Mustardseed

Channeling God

there are some very consise questions from Kerrblur

Questions:

1) What are miracles?when you understand my way and I am able to reach out from behind the veil and touch your life

2) What are prayers? a sweet smelling fragance, created by YOU that rise like praise and pull down my Spirit

3) What would you do in preparation to answer one's prayerIf I answer it I send my messenger who does my bidding, however I am limited by your faith as well as your motives, your reality

4) How broad are your miracles in people?They span the universe, a life and the smallest of circumstances....they are very broad. Faith is a miracle, healing as well but even sickness can be a miracle the good with the bad. If you see my hand in your life it is a miracle

thanks....that was pretty clear ......even to me

cube

quote:

MINA RAKASTAN SENUA thats how it sounded to me. He said it means something to someone??

I would like to ask what the phrase means?