News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Channeling God!!

Previous topic - Next topic

Steel Hawk

Eh, I did it for you. Never mind. I just feel like Mustardseed is misleading people. Apparently I'm perceived as the whacko. So be it I've made enough of an idiot out of myself in the attempt to help others who may (in my opinion) be misguided.

(typo)

I'll try to leave this thread alone again, but it's addictive.

Nay

No, you are not preceived as a 'wacko' but someone whom seems to be taking this way too personal.  Listen to the "messages" but think not of where they come from.  This might help, gosh, I hope. [:D]

Nay

Mustardseed

[:)]So let me ask you to make sure I understand you right. I am misleading people, but May Fuzzi and Edi are leading them in the right path? [;)] Is that correct. How about all the others here who have shared messages from different guides entities and so forth, are they misleading people or are they ok. Since you are at it maybe you could explain on what premise you determine to disregard some and accept ohers. Thankyou so much [?]

Mustardseed
Words.....there was a time when I believed in words!

Kuhl

Mustardseed are you done channeling questions?

Kerrblur

Do not worry about what Steel hawk is saying and to steel: 'why are you even back on here again? didnt we have a concersation before about you and how you need to leave and not come back because noone cares about your words? there in considerate and offending, even you speaking is offending.  You wont be changing Anyones ideas or thoughts by you disrespecting MS and who he channels.

Good bye for a second time.  Just Go, it obviously interests you to read wut MS says, so, Read and be friendly or dont read at all.
Soul Travel is an individual experience,
a realization of survival.  It
is an inner experience through which
comes beauty and love of all life.  It cannot
be experienced in rituals or ceremonies,
nor bottle in creeds

Mustardseed

quote:
Originally posted by Kuhl

A question for god.  Do you know what I will become in the future or are you in the present (considering free will and all that)?  How can I become closer to you (I have surrendered myself to you, but I would like to bath in your presence)?  How can I help others find your light?  Who was it that laid their hand upon my head and what did it mean?  I don't understand what you mean when you say have faith.  Shouldn't we know your presence, your existence.  It seems faith is without proof.  Well heck you understand me.

Dear Kuhl
Before I try to get a channeling going let me first try to explain something about my channel and how it works for me. From what I understand I have been explained that He works through and with my intellect and that I channel His words by fitting them into a context that I decided on. In this case the question and answer mode. I asked why this is how it works and he explained that it is becourse my channel is still not clear enough and developed enough. My question was , that if he is all seeing and knowing and all that why do I have to understand what anyone says at all. Could not someone just write to in even another language and he could answer fluently in that language, or maybe not ask the question but just ask for God to answer the question in their heart.

It seems that in order to have the faith to recieve anything I myself have to somehow obtain the faith to ask, and in order to have the faith to ask, I personally feel the need to understand the concept question and so on. All that said and done it seems to be getting a bit easier but still requires a labour in the spirit prayer etc. I would also like to remind everyone that the channeling is only my opinion, in other words it is my opinion that it is Gods spirit talking,but I cannot prove it nor do I feel the need to.

Regards Mustardseed

cube

Mustardseed,
I think you are correct about your theory why misinterpretations are possible. I feel it all comes down to where you channeled Source saying 'you are all in school.' I feel that EVERYTHING we experience is just for learning and if God did everything for us there would be no point to this life.

Here's a really good short story that sums this all up:

http://www.thisisawar.com/InspirationLittle.htm

One other idea I like that describes this view of things. It's like God is a huge glowing mirror, but it's not easy for a mirror to see itself. So God broke up into little pieces and we all reflect the light around to see each other. Sometimes we merge back together and sometimes we fragment more. It's all a process for experiencing everything in all ways.
OBE Guide: www.saltcube.com/obe-guide/
Find APers near you: www.saltcube.com/nearMe
Bimonthly OBE Newsletter: www.saltcube.com/?t=newsletter

chill

Mustardseed, are you o.k. ?
Miss you.

Mustardseed

Dear Chill
I am ok (I think). I have gone through (going through) a difficult time as you probably sense. I feel pretty low. Many reasons for that. I have been looking at the site once in a while but never felt like posting. Life can sure mess you up sometimes, cant it[:)]. My prayers goes out to you Chill and Cube Ryan Wisp and all you who have been such a encouragement to me. I have a special prayer for Steel Hawk , I hope you figure it all out. I really love you. I will attempt to start channeling again soon. I really love you all and I am from the bottom of my heart thankfull for you all.

So many names . Wish I knew you all.

Love Mustardseed

Mustardseed

Thanks Nay.

Channeling God

hello
so what have we got here....you are finally emerging from the shadows
yea it has been a bit of a fight......you know
yes I know......you are your own worst enemy
what do you mean
the main battle is in your mind and you let the darkness in when you look down doubt and stop trying soon you will worry fear and ....in the end give up the fight. When you look up you will hope wonder and have faith and in the end have peace.
yes that is true
the outlook might not be very good but the uplook is always great
But it is not all bad ....I had a couple of great WILDS
I noticed that but you wasted the last one
oh...you saw that?
HELLOOO I am God..Ofcourse I saw it ....so now you did that can you leave it alone. As you see it can be done, but be careful it is addictive stuf, and you are what you do .....in your dreams
ok I promise I will not waste my time
ok
can we talk later today about Kuhl
sure
ok till then

dolphins_149

You have to be kidding me. Everybody knows this is a crock. You can not "channel" God. Things just don't work that way. If you want people to take you seriously on this site then maybe you should be serious. If you have things to say about issues, then say them, but don't pretend about stuff and mislead people. Okay?
"Be the change you wish to see in the world."
-Mahamat Ghandi

Mustardseed

I am not kiddin you at all my friend. If you believe it to be "a crock" as you put it, I have no problem with that, however before you make yourself a spokesman for "everybody" you would be wise to ask everybody what they think first. Otherwise ...speak for yourself.

[:)]

I am still stunned by some folks total rejection of the possibility that God speaks to man, as well as their acceptance of aliens, greys, and dragonians to mention a few channeling threads.

Could you be unaware of the fact that God has spoken to countless people down through the ages. From simple people like Joan of Arc to Kings and prophets. Do you dismiss the notion that God communicates with man and man with God through prayer, or is it merely ME that is unable to do so ?

If you care we could discuss this in a philosofical way with mutual respect, but if you feel the need to use agression and ridicule, I thank you for your opinion and hope you wont mind I disregard your posts.

Kindly

Mustardseed

rhinegirl

which god?

Jessica

quote:
Originally posted by Mustardseed

I am not kiddin you at all my friend. If you believe it to be "a crock" as you put it, I have no problem with that, however before you make yourself a spokesman for "everybody" you would be wise to ask everybody what they think first. Otherwise ...speak for yourself.

[:)]

I am still stunned by some folks total rejection of the possibility that God speaks to man, as well as their acceptance of aliens, greys, and dragonians to mention a few channeling threads.

Could you be unaware of the fact that God has spoken to countless people down through the ages. From simple people like Joan of Arc to Kings and prophets. Do you dismiss the notion that God communicates with man and man with God through prayer, or is it merely ME that is unable to do so ?

If you care we could discuss this in a philosofical way with mutual respect, but if you feel the need to use agression and ridicule, I thank you for your opinion and hope you wont mind I disregard your posts.

Kindly

Mustardseed

cube

WILDs are Wake Initiated Lucid Dreams I think.

BaloneySammitch

Welcome back Mustard Seed!  I check this forum every day, it is much goodness that you return.  I look forward to your spreading more light through God's sparkling words.

Mustardseed

Thankyou my friendly hobbit like kind of person. Dont know why I think of Hobbits everytime I talk to you. You just have that vibe of quiet humble food-and-fun-loving-courage[:)]

Did you like the Lord of the Rings?

Dear Rhinegirl
In saying God I mean THE GOD, the big guy, the major, the ultimate the everything alpha and omega. Not some punky little semi god .

THE ULTIMATE CREATOR, (und was mehr ist, er hat den ganzen weld im sein hand) .

Regards Mustardseed

Kuhl

Mustardseed

Channeling God

God I have a question
ha.....you certainly do
I thought about it for a while and I really have some big questions with the channeling threads
and....
I wanna know why I should not "go there" as you said. It seems to me that folks would like your input on these things
some maybe but some want to believe what they believe. Their mind is made up dont confuse them with the facts
so why dont you wanna tell me about the Zetas and if Mayatnik is really channeling aliens
becourse I love you
huh....what has that got to do with anything
it has everything to do with it. YOu really wanna get your nose into that stuf dont you?
yeaa kind of I guess
thats what I am saving you from. It is so much easier to find fault to tear down to critisise and to destroy, and you are pretty good at it when you are on your own
yea I know.....but this is different. What if it is a false channel and leading people astray then it would be good to put it down right
says who???
well dont you say that?
no Mustardseed I said ....stand back and see me fight. I said in all things be perfect as your father in heaven is perfect. I said seek not to destroy but to build. Seek not to create your own righteousness but let each of you esteem the other greater than yourself and learn of me for I am meek and lowly of heart and then you shall find rest to your souls. Love is what you need
so .....are they telling the truth?
you must judge....and tell all that they must judge for themselves as well. Whatsoever is not according to my word , whatsoever causes you to get down sad critical afraid unhappy or fearful is not of me but is created in the shadows. Like a tree look at the fruit for a prophet or channel is known by their fruit. A good tree brings forth good fruit and a bad tree bad bitter fruit. Look at the long term effect and if you must judge .....judge righteous judgement. Do not lift up your flesh and carnal mind but pray against pride, you have a lot of it, and it does you no good.
well.......ok then. I will have to think about that
and Mustardseed.....dont tinkle me off. Yea you heard me. If I say dont go there you are best served by obeying me and trusting me...OK. I love you but you get a bit testy at times, you should work on that
OK sorry about that...I really am. I know you are right , about me that is. I have a long way to go
just let me carry you....dont try so hard, just let me help you
I will try goodnight
goodnight Mustardseed

Akensai

quote:
and Mustardseed.....dont tinkle me off. Yea you heard me. If I say dont go there you are best served by obeying me and trusting me...OK. I love you but you get a bit testy at times, you should work on that

Thats scary.

Kuhl

Is it really that scary?  It was just like he was saying "Do not doubt me" except with emphasis.  It also is mustardseed trying to interept the word of God through his own feelings and vocab.

Akensai

All this turning around the question of god is really making me dizzy. I find the answer he did give very unsatisfactory. Now I know this is my opinion, we all deal differently whit things, personally I would have really wanted the answer to the question and if it was me channeling than "and Mustardseed.....don't tinkle me off. Yea you heard me. If I say don't go there you are best served by obeying me and trusting me...OK. I love you but you get a bit testy at times, you should work on that" would not have been acceptable, but like I said that's me.

I know, for me this is a topic on a forum, but for mustardseed this is real, still I would like him to consider why god doesn't want to answer this question strait on. Again this is not to discredit the experience mustardseed has, I only want him to be honest whit himself, an doing so I would think he should really think a bit about the answers in the last post, unless of course he doesn't think it is needed.

......on the other hand who am I to question God? [;)]  

rhinegirl

quote:
Originally posted by Mustardseed

Dear Rhinegirl
In saying God I mean THE GOD, the big guy, the major, the ultimate the everything alpha and omega. Not some punky little semi god .

THE ULTIMATE CREATOR, (und was mehr ist, er hat den ganzen weld im sein hand) .

Regards Mustardseed

Unfortunately the Christian god is only one aspect of the divine numinous. If anything I would say that the christian god is a tribal god created from the projection of a very childish, immature people.
Hence when they fell at the feet at the ammonites they inflated the ego of the tribal god. I have actually summoned jehovah and found it to be weak, parasitic, adn in need of a good banishing.

Jessica

Mustardseed

Dear Jess
Why dont you just go ahead and banish God.......just do it and then relax and tell yoursel;f he is not real becourse....you banished him.

While you work on that why dont you do me a favour and frequent another forum, one who believes in your banishings and one who looks up to you as you wish they would. In other words leave me alone with my "weak inferior god"......thankyou.[:)]

Have a nice day

Mustardseed

Mustardseed

quote:
Originally posted by Akensai

All this turning around the question of god is really making me dizzy. I find the answer he did give very unsatisfactory. Now I know this is my opinion, we all deal differently whit things, personally I would have really wanted the answer to the question and if it was me channeling than "and Mustardseed.....don't tinkle me off. Yea you heard me. If I say don't go there you are best served by obeying me and trusting me...OK. I love you but you get a bit testy at times, you should work on that" would not have been acceptable, but like I said that's me.

I know, for me this is a topic on a forum, but for mustardseed this is real, still I would like him to consider why god doesn't want to answer this question strait on. Again this is not to discredit the experience mustardseed has, I only want him to be honest whit himself, an doing so I would think he should really think a bit about the answers in the last post, unless of course he doesn't think it is needed.

......on the other hand who am I to question God? [;)]  

Dear Arkansai

To tell you the truth, I am getting a bit upset about this issue myself. Why is "He" dodging this issue. As you might know i am sort of doing a automatic writing and I am very dissapointed with the answers on this issue so far.

I will think about it, but I am leaning towards confcronting "Him" and getting it all up front. To me it seems like a cop out.

All that said and done, it is my experience that "God" has never led me into anything destructive nor has he ever led me into anything that tears down or puts down.

For the record let it be said that I personally believe Mayatnik Edi and Fuzziwig are in touch with very sinister forces. I do not think they are Aliens but Negs, and instead of guiding people they are leading them astray and confusing them.

This however is only My opinion (apologies guys) and I have not really felt confident in asking "God" point blank, nor have I had the desire to confront the issue any other way.

It seems evident to me that the Zeta issue is being empowered by the Moderators. So far the Zeta is the only thread that has been made sticky, all though the "Channeling God" thread has had almost 75% more hits and remain the most visited thread on the Pulse to date.

Why is that? and what is the agenda or reason behind that dear moderators.....Adrian....Nick....Nay... RB ....Anyone....??????

Regards Mustardseed

cube

It would be more productive to channel things purely for the fun of it rather than endlessly wring our hands about this or that.

What does it matter if one topic is sticky or another one is not? If people read the thread it will stay on top, if they don't reply to it then it should rightly sink to the bottom. Probably the only threads that really need to be sticky are the Donation ones.

What difference does it make if it is God or not or if anyone at all cares or believes? These are just pixels on the screen in either case.