News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Channeling God!!

Previous topic - Next topic

Mustardseed

Dear Cube
I stand corrected. Thankyou. You are right . I guess you and God had it right all the time. [:)] Its my pride and .....I should not go there....

Thanks for your correction and help

Regards Mustardseed
Words.....there was a time when I believed in words!

cube

Something I read that really resonates with me is that at the most fundamental level, the only difference between a 3rd, 4th and 5th dimensional awareness is the level of joy a person experiences.

I know some people who can psychically heal, remote view, and listen to plants' thoughts and yet they still get sad and worried like I do sometimes. Their abilities aren't protection against basic everyday emotions. So I really do think that the dimensional shift has much less to do with psychic powers and much more to do with just being happy and productive with what we've got.

The funny thing is that sometimes if we've got a lot of abilities it just makes it harder to be happy because there's more to manage and be responsible for.
OBE Guide: www.saltcube.com/obe-guide/
Find APers near you: www.saltcube.com/nearMe
Bimonthly OBE Newsletter: www.saltcube.com/?t=newsletter

Akensai

I think a reason why god doesn't want to give mustardseed a anwser to his zeta question might be , because he would get upset either way. He now bliefs negs are channeled, but if it turn out this way he wants to do anything to destroy to operation, on the other hand if they are not negs this would give him alot of doubt and confusion.

Still i think this is an important question, should you really let it go? I think for me this question would have been important enough to seek the confrontation. Wright or Wrong? I don't know, i depends on many factors, one how much trust do you have in your god and (and this you can only gues) he in you? What is your relationship, how close is it, shouldn't you just be able to ask and recieve a honest anwser?

I think the awnser to happyness is concious and the lack of it brings us misery, thats why is important to get to know ourselfs, to wake up!

And physic abilities can help you in your quest, but if seen as a goal on their own they bring you no more happyness than mundanne things, take astral travel for example, its a good tool to rialize we are not our body and it also gives us a oppertunity to talk to higher beings, and can be fun, but when its all over you have to live life just as normal and it doesn't help you whit that.

cube

quote:

And physic abilities can help you in your quest, but if seen as a goal on their own they bring you no more happyness than mundanne things

I agree, I should clarify and say that abilities are really a double edge sword and can be a lot of fun. But if a person isn't able to obtain happiness without them, they aren't going to have much luck being happy with them.

For instance, if a person has guilt issues and gains the ability to psychically heal then when something comes up that they can't heal it will make them feel guilt even more intensely, since they would feel that with their abilities they should have been able to heal it. They would probably conclude that there's something wrong with themselves and that they're worthless and entrench the guilt feelings.

But as long as a person is realistic about things and expects to stumble but then learn from the stumblings, these abilities can help to put a person on an exponential path to joy.

McArthur

Mustardseed i just wanted to say i really enjoyed this thread and hope you keep posting. [:)]

chill

It's serious business we are talking about here.

- An 'organized' neg council ? which have been feeding information that has much coherence over the last 15 years ? Or negs that have access to info already on the Net and repeating this info --- I have read somewhere that the channeled information that used to be given by Nancy a.k.a Zetatalk was actually 95% old stuff, already available in print or on other sites.

- Prediction of a pole shift, AND a stop in the rotation of the planet, so much debris in the air that we will have difficulty to grow plants for 1 to 2 years, necessity to pack foods, and move to a different location, to live in the mountains.

- Aliens doing 'genetic enginnering' on us back in the times of the primates, and still now, and what about the LIGHT DNA strand ?..

On the other hand : Mayatnik : a 50 years-old man who is almost 100% of times on-line (read : no life), and whose followers are for the most part youngsters. Zetas and Pleiadians providing vague information wrt to personnal AND verifiable matters -- a 'psychic' who does tarot cards would come up with better answers..

So what's going on ?

If you don't want to post it here, private messaging the people who are concerned will do. It will do for me.

Maybe it's true : you have made up your mind about this, and it's better for YOU not to go there now, in the case that you would either be slightly wrong, and/or simply a defective channel (stubborn in your own views) channel, IN THAT CASE.

So far God has said that they (Maya, Fuzz, etc.) were definately speaking to 'someone' -- and that 'someone' had no materiality and had decided not to follow God. That seems like you would agree with this. Maybe your channel was colored ? Or maybe you're dead-on ?

I am sorry but I am STILL wasting precious time on the Net trying to make sense of it all : Planet X (neburu), Illuminati, Zetas, Grays, ZetaTalk, etc.

What you said you would do worked really good Mustardseed, until today. Sorry [B)]

(madame est déprimée)

Mustardseed

Dear Chill and all
First of all I would like to apologise if my post offended anyone. Nay sent me a PM and asked if would like to have her approach Adrian about making this thread sticky, so......My suspicion may once again somewhat have been getting the better of me. I apologise.

Incidently I prefer it not to be sticky, as it would reflect more truthfully to me if people are at all interested, but for the record I was asked. I thought it would be fair to inform you of this as Nay treated me with more respect in this matter than I did her and the other moderators.

Regarding the Zetas and my comment about the channelings, I stand by my opinion, but I do not claim that I channeled this. It is merely my opinion, however since I did channel the comments about the Zetas being in rebellion to god or disbelief I think it was, as Chill so rightly pointed out it could be coloured and influenced by my opinion. Maybe this is indeed the reason why God said for me not to go there. Maybe he knows something I do not.....about me that is[;)].

I suppose it is human nature to go where one has been warned not to , just to find out....why not.

Thanks again to you all for the input and to you Chill for your observations.

Regards Mustardseed

Kuhl

I am not sure, but did you say you wouldn't channel my questions?  I am thinking maybe I missed something, or maybe you don't understand the questions.  If thats the case I can specify.

Mustardseed

quote:
Originally posted by Kuhl

A question for god.  Do you know what I will become in the future or are you in the present (considering free will and all that)?  How can I become closer to you (I have surrendered myself to you, but I would like to bath in your presence)?  How can I help others find your light?  Who was it that laid their hand upon my head and what did it mean?  I don't understand what you mean when you say have faith.  Shouldn't we know your presence, your existence.  It seems faith is without proof.  Well heck you understand me.

Channeling God
Hi God above I have put Kuhls questions do you have anything to say
as a matter of fact I do have a bit to say to Kuhl
well good.....we are ready to hear. Honestly I am very interested as well
Ok them This is going to take some praying for you Kuhl, a bit of reflecting and a lot of humility.......You say That you have surrendered yourself to me .......I say you have not. Now before you start doubting my word let me explain. Surrendering your will to me is not something you do one and for all. It is a daily letting go of your own will. It is what I call a walk of faith. You may have surrendered to me in the past but how about the future?......do you know whether you will turn bitter and stop yielding your life, maybe becourse of some misconcieved idea of your own righteousness or some misplaced notion of how I should do things. This is the walk that you walk by faith, and if you walk the walk then....you can talk the talk. The real surrender is in the little things. Everybody can jump up and down and shout my name from the housetops but the true test of yieldedness is in your surrender to your fellow man, and in this .....your surrender to me. Do you love your neighbour as yourself? do you put others before yourself.... do you in all ways seek humility and submission? . I am sure that if you are honest with yourself you will have to admit that on many occations you fall short. This is where I come in and this is where faith in me and in my ability to transform becomes your salvation. If you trust in me even though you have not yet seen my plan and eventhough you know you have often failed, you will be like one who puts his hand in the hand of a guide trusting him to lead him. This faith is the closeness I seek. I am pleased when you trust me and like a child or lover lean against me and say in your heart, I trust in you and know that you will do me no harm. It is this surrender that shows me you are growing in faith and that gives me the indication that you are ready for the future. I show you also a mystery. I have foreknown you and I have predestined you I am the alpha and omega. The end is as determined as the beginning, but how you arrive at it, wether you are early or late, arrive in rags or fine clothes , that is up to you. I know what you have the potential to become and what you are predestined for but many a prince has tossed their crown to the dust and refused their calling. They are still a prince, but in rebellion. My hand is always on your head, my voice is always in your ear, to whisper softly sweetly patiently.....this is the way ....walk you in it. But the walking is up to you
brrrr ...that was a lot. I am not going to even read it and see if it makes sense, I cant even remember what I typed I am sust gonna send it before I loose courage....ok?
just send it
ok

Dear Kuhl This is the longest channeling I have gotten so far I think hope it makes sense to you I am a bit hesitant to send it but ......it is all by faith for me as well. Hope it will be a help to you.
Regards Mustardseed

cube

I can't understand why you wouldn't want to read what you've channeled?

Kuhl

If I surrender myself anymore I should quit school, which is selfish because I am better myself, and live in a homeless shelter helping out the unfortunate, or in some third world country never doing for myself, never speaking above a crowd, afraid to interept because of hurting my neighbors heart.  I will also never tell a joke or tease because it could hurt someones feelings somewhere. I will never get anything done for myself.  If we all lived for a fellow man then we could never learn anything for ourselves and none of the people we serve would "want".

I do not shout Gods name on the roof tops.  Nor do I sing Gods praise aloud.  In the past my love for God was weak but is stronger now than it has ever been.  I will not have faith.  I will have knowing. The knowing that God exists and his love is everlasting and ever-encompassing.

Either, Mustardseed, you are channeling something other than God or you are simply doing automatic writing, whereas you are letting your subconscious do the work and build a profile based on my posting.  Your post was a direct response to my apparent impatienceness and seeming spiritual development.
quote:
misconcieved idea of your own righteousness or some misplaced notion of how I should do things.

You obviously have no idea who I am.

If I am always to put others first where does God come into the picture?  Second?  Is God the others he is refering to.  I will always put God first regardless of my fellow man because only so much can be done... and no more.  If Jesus had put his fellow man first when men were sinning inside the house of god he would not have ape crazy on them and God definitely wouldn't have summoned Moses to damage the Egyptians.  If God is ever knowing through all times then he should go change what he told Moses to do and instead tell him to love his fellow man and surrender himself to the Egyptians as the Israelites did and were forced to.

Write now I am channeling love straight from God.  Tears fill my eyes because of his presence as I write this.  He doesn't doubt my love.

Ken

I do not believe this is the God spoken of in the bible.

I have had enitities approach me,and they claimed to be certain things.

I have not read the bible for many many years,but I still remember certain things. Such as man cannot look upon the face of God. If humans cannot look upon the face of God,how can they channel him.

I have a question for this being you are channeling.
Please tell me about my spirit guides and myself regarding events during the summer of 2000.

Kuhl

quote:
Such as man cannot look upon the face of God. If humans cannot look upon the face of God,how can they channel him.

God has always spoken to people.  He doesn't have a face, but you can see his presence.

Forget about it being the God of the bible.  The bible is irrelevant.  Wonder whether this is "God" or not.

His response to me was so generic it made me upset.

Ken

Okay God I am still waiting for my answer about the events that happened during the summer of 2000.

Kuhl, I doubt very much if this being is even a God. Not even a Greek or Norse God.

If he is he should be able to shed some light on the events of my summer 2000.

Kuhl

Just because Ken agrees with me doesn't mean I support his reasoning.

Mustardseed

Hi Ken
If I may direct you to the earlier post of the same nature, we might save ourselves some time. It seems evident that you do not believe and I would not want to waste your time. For the explanation please read the earlier posts on the thread. If that is too much for you, I apologise and will leave it at this. This thread was not set up for me og "He" to try to convince anyone of who or what "he" is. It is for those who have the faith to recieve from Him, and put whatever they "get", to use in their own life.

Regards Mustardseed

Mustardseed

Channeling God
well there it is......Kuhl is not pleased
so I see......that is His choice
but why not
The reasons are many.......mostly he is a bit hurt
really
yes....I thought it would be hard for him
but what about the points He brought up

quote:

If I surrender myself anymore I should quit school, which is selfish because I am better myself, and live in a homeless shelter helping out the unfortunate, or in some third world country never doing for myself, never speaking above a crowd, afraid to interept because of hurting my neighbors heart.  I will also never tell a joke or tease because it could hurt someones feelings somewhere. I will never get anything done for myself.  If we all lived for a fellow man then we could never learn anything for ourselves and none of the people we serve would "want".

He is using his carnal reasoning and not His "heart"
but he does have a point
it is the way Man reasons. I heard it many times before and it is in error. Being your brothers keeper or loving your neighbour has nothing to do with not telling jokes quitting school etc. That is the misunderstanding. It is taking my words and applying them in the flesh. It is like assuming that being born twice is to enter the sceond time into your mothers womb , that will never happen, it is going away sorrowfully becourse I say eat my body and drink my blod, you must see the spiritual application
what about the things of Moses
he is just being silly and as I said it is hard to recieve and grow at times. Ego gets in the way your own reasoning and any hints that you could be doing things better and that you could be closer to me are hard on the ego. Most people that feel so close to me is really just closer to themself, they think of me as some sort of righteousness they attain, but it is a misunderstanding, he is not the first nor the last to say......"I thank you God that you have made me what I am, I do this I do that I am this I am that, and I am sure thankful I am not like that bad guy there". But I love you all, like a father loves His children, so dont worry"
I had a feeling it was not going to be recieved so well
good you are getting more sensitive to the spirit. You have to remember that the one who tells things like they are, the one who questions people and the one who warns people is never going to be popular with people.....but you will have other rewards.
ok ...... well I was sort of expecting something else from Kuhl. He seemed to allready believe in you
yes....and he does, but self and ego and mans way and understanding is like colored glasses they paint the world in the colour you choose. Familiarity and like being the son or daughter of the teacher, that is always a difficult combination
so what should I do then
nothing.....relax, take a deep breath....and continue with life
and Kuhl?
just give him time, you are being impatient....another trait of you all that needs tweaking on a constant basis. I am not in a hurry.When Moses was in a hurry to deliver he slew the egyptian and had to wander 40 years in the desert, things take time. You plant a tree then water it wait for it to grow, like a farmer.....so take time and trust in Me, I can take care of, my own world. I have the whole thing in my hand
ok then bye[/red]
bye

Kuhl

This is absolutely ridiculous.  He addressed nothing and his tone was in complete response to the critism that I provided in my previous post.

What does "God" think about his reponses drawing me closer Him but further away from his online personality?

If I were to respond with my heart then I would only have a feeling.  My reasoning interepts this into the words you see before you.

cube

Mustardseed I have a question for you and God...

It kind of seems like people who entered this thread with relative openness become upset when God gives them a psychological profile.

I would like to know if God would like to tell me what I need to be told.

I think I have an idea where I'm lacking, but I would like to know what God has to say and see if it sends me into a rage as well.

Kuhl

I became upset because the psychological profile that was provided was based on my previous posting and not how I actually am, which was intentional.

Mustardseed

Ha brave heart . Well I cannot rteally do more than write down what I hear. However I am not so surprised at peoples reaction. Most of would prefer God to be just a far distant force and not someone who leads us. It seems that this is the way a lot of us prefer to see Him. It is a bit like the churches and the folks who go there. They seem to prefer a preacher that touches on the principles and just gives a sermon, so they can go ahead the 6 other days of their week and do what they really want. Woe to the preacher or minister that starts mentioning names seeks out the individuals and starts to actually have an opinion and standing up for a certain line of behaviour on anything else but a general plane.

This is what I actually liked about RBs books they actually tell it as it is and meddle in peoples life. It seems my "God" does as well and as you will probably note I admit freely that this could be me colouring the channel. However also consider the fact that I might just be in allignment with what I channel.

A lot of people have their mind all made up about what they wanna hear. Something similar happened with I think Chill where the message was just sweeter and she reacted in a similar way, thinking that it was too personal or something.

As I said to you all. Do not take my word for it. See what it does to you and how you relate. Pray about the answers you get and ask God how it relates to you.

Thats all.

Prayers to you all.

Regards Mustardseed

cube

That reminds me of something else that I've been wondering a lot about. You channeled that "very few people are willing to ask the hard question"

I've thought and thought about what could be the hardest question to ask God and haven't come up with much. So, I would like to ask:

1.) What do I need to be told about where I'm lacking?

2.) What is the hard question that people are not willing to ask?

Mustardseed

quote:

I became upset because the psychological profile that was provided was based on my previous posting and not how I actually am, which was intentional.

Dear Kuhl
I dont know what you refer to as a psychological profile, I never profiled you. I understand from what you mention above, that you set a trap for me so to speak. Well, I covered that in another post a while back, but will reiterate for you. It seems that a lot of people have a expectation of how God should answer. They literally see Him or want Him to be this white haired bearded big guy with a cellphone talking to me. This they ask questions , maybe pretending to be male and they are female and when "He" answers in male they conclude that "He" is wrong and my channel is not God.

I have thought a lot about it and asked my channel as well, and got that "he that comes to God for answers must believe that He is and that he is a rewarder of those who dilligently seek Him".

You may compare it to some guy taking a taxi, asking the driver to take him to a certain add the driver is unfamiliar with. On the way he gives false information and direction, and ends up in the wrong place. The customer is upset. In this picture I would be the driver God would be the vehicle the power and You would be the passenger. It requires all 3.

In order to end up in the right place we all would have to be alligned and the better aligned we are the faster and more direct the route we will be able to take, and the more sure we will be of arriving in the right place. It seems that God uses my intellect, as well as your faith, and I am seemingly unable to channel things I do not understand(fx trapping me with male female giving false information etc).

As an example, one might ask me to channel in Swaheli or chineese but I would be unable to do so. It seems that my Faith to recieve, wich is what channeling is all about, would be so hampered by this "impossibility" and that my mind/reasoning/logic would get in the way. A bit like the story of Peter walking on the water. This was only possible as long as he looked at Jesus, and the minute he took his eyes off Him, and started to look at the winds and the waves, his own mind told him he was doing something that was impossible, he started to loose faith in what he was doing and as a result started to sink.

I know this is an different concept to the way Mayatnik channels but this is the way I think it works for me. As far as I see it there are no easy answers, and God is only able to speak to you , through Me (in this case) as much as you "pull in the Spirit" and want the answers, so to speak.

I am sorry if this is a dissapointment to you. I realise that it would be very neat if I could just pick up the phone and dial GOD, and give you answers to all your questions, in a very personal way, but that seems to me something that only people individually are capable of, making their private Channel totally a hotline between them and Him. Incidently I set up this thread to encourage folks to ask God for themselves things they need to learn and grow, thats is after all what prayer and seeking God is all about.

The thread is not set up to somehow exalt Me at all but to encourage YOU to start talking to Him yourself.

Hope this makes sense to you, and that it is a help.

Reg\\\ards Mustardseed

Kuhl

Thats ridiculous, you claimed you didn't even know what you wrote to me in the channeled response.  Thats a complete contradiction of what you are saying now.  There would be no way for you to drive me somewhere in a cab if you didn't know the destination, to use your example.

It wasn't a trap, but it definitely didn't give you the entire picture.

If I was to trick you and lead you to believe that I was a female then I could see how the information might be channeled incorrectly because of the medium, but your personal opinion and first impression of me shouldn't change God's response to me.  All your examples of how channeling works is obvious and extraneous.  I am versed in how channeling take place.  The channel's opinion should not interfere with the response, if it does then you are not channeling but unconsciously giving your opinion.

You wrote the same thing over and over again.

Ken

Mustardseed,

I notice you give a lot of evasive answers. You have not answered me,and it is likely because this being you call God cannot answer.

This pattern this entity and yourself are creating is very much like a pattern of a negative. It will only answer questions it thinks it can answer,and yet it ignores questions it knows it cannot answer.

I do not believe you are speaking with God or chanelling him. I have seen this many times where a person is told,by something, he or she is talking directly to God.At some point in time the person finds out it is a trickster spirit,ego or the sub-conscious mind.

The angels of God work with me,so your chanelled God should be able to shed some light upon my summer of 2000 event if he is really God.