News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Channeling God!!

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken

By leaving you are confirming that you cannot answer certain questions here at this thread. You are also confirming what I have suspected.

BaloneySammitch

Dear Mustard Seed
You are doing a good job, I thought you may need to hear this right about now...  this latest barrage of posts have gotten you down.

God, thank you for the rainbow today.  Again our teacher let us out of class early, just in time.  The last rays of light were still clinging to the tops of trees and buildings, I moved closer to a clearing from which I could view the sky.  The sun shown through just above the horizon at the exact angle to blazed forth a full double spectrum from one end of the sky to the other.  One rainbow slightly inside the other, clearly separate from it's twin.  *Sigh* It was so beautiful... sadly I noticed that few paused to look.

About God, the channelings and people's interpretations...  One must realize that Man is a value assigning agent.  When reading peoples responses to Gods words, through the dawning realization that assigning meaning and value is one's own task, we can see what is reflected in the mirror of other's hearts.  God's words do sparkle but some choose not to hear it thought they could at any time...  but if they cannot hear it, that is because they have locked their heart.

The moment that words reach another person they become 'text.' The letters alone have no meaning by themselves. There is no meaning in the lines alone.  Just like our present selves as multiple facets of a separate entity; we hold no meaning alone.  Surpass the text, then you will be given everything and you will see the true nature of all things.  You have the ability to do so.  This enables one to glimpse the central but undiscovered truth of Self, omnipresent and indestructible, shining behind and beyond the world.

Mustard Seed please continue as it would be a waste to stop because of a few people who choose not to hear.

Hyperblu

if i were him and did/said same things like he did then i would not care so much about others opinions.
but on the other side... i agree... it seems kinda wierd..
Everything is simple if you can

Ken

My line of questioning was not meant to get mustardseed depressed.
You should understand that I have seen many good people who were lead down the garden path by entities claiming to be God.

If mustardseed and this entity were for real, then he would have stayed to respond to the tough line of questioning. By leaving it proves that the entity or whatever it was is not God.
Besides the answers given were too generic.

Blind Faith will always get humans into trouble. Especially when you start to do occult and psychic work.
You may not want to hear this,but what I am saying is the truth.

Mustardseed

Hi Everybody
Just thought I would pop in and explain that I am not going anywhere, I am not depressed at all. Feeling quite fine actually.

My comments are only that I felt that for your sake, that would be Ken and Kuhl, it would be easier if we just did not get into it. It seems that you have allready made up your mind that what I channel is not God, and there is NOTHING that I can do to help you think otherwise.

Some people get like that and I think that it is supposed to be that way. If I explain the limits of my channeling and, how the answers depend partly on your faith to recieve, and after I explain to you, what I cannot channel and why, and you still want me to answer how many hairs are on your head and what you did last summer, then.....I give up channeling for you. Then you, and not me have turned this into some sort of hocus pocus fake thing. I actually dont know why I am even writing this, becourse I have a feeling that all I will get back from you is........that is ridiculous .

Regards to you all

Mustardseed
Words.....there was a time when I believed in words!

Ken

You have brushed my valid concern about that summer aside.
I was not askng you to tell me what I did that summer as a test.
I have a valid concern about an event of summer 2000.

If you really are talking with God,he would have known the event that still concerns me to this day,and I would have received an answer.

I do not care if I get an answer from the entity you are working with now.

Kuhl

What makes you know without a shadow of a doubt that you are communicating with God?

From what you have been saying is that God can't communicate anything to you that you don't already know.  

Also what is strange is that you both chose to use metaphors.  The bible uses metaphors because people needed something they could relate to.  People of today are able to understand the straight answer.  While you are talking to god you make yourself out to seem very childish, but are obviously intelligent when you post by yourself.
quote:
and there is NOTHING that I can do to help you think otherwise.

If you could address the issues that I expressed then you could change my mind.

Mustardseed

Dear Kuhl
What makes you think that I "know without a shadow of doubt"[:)]. ....I never said that, on the contrary I said I was not sure but I PERSONALLY BELIEVE IT. I also said that I have no problem with you NOT BELIEVING IT. Why are you so obsessed with proving me wrong? Has it ever occured to you that I am not interested or trying to convince you at all, nor do I want to change your mind??

So my friends do me a big favour. Since you are convinced that I am not Channeling God, stop listening. I was actually in the process of setting up a thread which I wanted to call

COMMENTS ABOUT THE CHANNELING GOD THREAD

and thought I would ask you to post there, but after being cautioned by a good friend and praying more about it, I changed my mind. I would feel a loss not having it all sort or like a big friendly conversation. God is not like that as far as I know him, but he is all patient sweet kind full of faith and has more patience that we would ever know.

Regards Mustardseed

Kuhl

Perhaps you are misleading people by naming the thread what it is.  If you don't actually know for sure how it works then it seems you could seriously get people hurt.

Mustardseed

Channeling God
Dear God ....I really need you, please show me how I break out of the pattern I seem to be trapped in, there are so many sweet and kind people out there who truly want to hear from you and who just look with joy, and even humour and delight on this thread. Those are the ones I want to help, but I seem to get trapped into conversations that are full of doubts and harsh words and unkind sentiments.......What do I do
Like Beth once told you   (she is reading the thread by the way, but she is not letting you know )......take a deep breath.....then relax.....think about what you really believe and what you wanna accomplish and your motive and then..........choose the good and eshew the evil. Ignore it. Go on to the light of a brighter day.  Mustardseed, you have to learn that life is too short to waste on people who live their lives in the shadown who wonder about themselves. You have friends....even people you do not know about but who from their secret chambers strenghten you, I hear their prayers and I hounour them. People want to live in the light they desire good things and I have made you a simple but kind soul to comfort those who are in need and encourage those who have fallen on hard times. So be what I want you to be.{/blue]
but what about the problems the doubt they have and their questions...?
they will have to work out their own salvation with fear and trembeling.....all I require from you is that you look into my eyes, look into my eyes and be strenghtened letnot your heart be afraid,
ok.....I will....is there anything you want me to ask you]
finally
finally what?
finally you are starting ,,,just starting to get the point
I am sorry I dont know what you are talking about
I have things to say.....things to share with the people on this thread
ok......why did you not say so?
becourse you were not ready
well....am I ready now
we will see
how will we see....
God are you there
HELLO.....God!!!!!

chill

I just got here. I might have cut your connection with my bad vibes.
Let's get it going again.

YOU COME BACK HERE GOD !!!
I was speaking to YOU (yeah you, hello ? all-mighty !)
on my way back from the restaurant where I steal people out of their money once a month with stupid i ching and tarot sessions.
I definately need a better way to make money.
Not That I need so much, I know !!!! (sticking out my tongue).

I love you Mustardseed. Don't ask me why I say that.
It might not even be me speaking, it might be the whole universe
speaking tru me.

chill

GOD, YOU BIG FAT TENTALIZING TIKOON, IF (edit : I first wrote « even » then corected to what I meant to write : « if », weerd) YOU DON'T MAKE MUSTARDSEED SUPER HAPPY RIGHT THIS MINUTE AND FOR AT LEAST ONE HOUR STRAIGHT I SWEAR I WILL START TO WORSHIP SATAN AS SOONS AS I GET SOME TINY BIT OF ENERGY BACK INTO MY BODY !!!

(don't worry about it people, God can read between the lines)

Mustardseed

Channeling God

OK then...............Its done.......but I used you Chill  [;)]

wow.....I feel pretty good now actually
yea.....thats the way it works... I answer with the same intensity people ask.....and some take it by force
thanks Chill
....shhhhh she is trying to sleep....stop those PMs let her rest
ok....thanks anyway Chill.....you ROCK

Ken

In response to eschew the evil.

I AM NOT EVIL. I HAVE FOUGHT AND DEFEATED MANY EVIL SPIRITS WITH THE HELP OF ANGELS.

I have been fighting those evil things for a long time.
It,this thing that calls itself God, now resorts to insults.

I have been playing with you Mustardseed. I knew all along that you could not channel. You are a liar and a game player. I hope it comes back on you threefold.

Mustardseed,you are a loser. Get a life.

Mustardseed

Dear Ken
I never said you were evil....."God" never did either. Think of it like this. I love my wife very much, but sometimes we argue....that is "the evil". Hope you understand that.
Regards Mustardseed

BaloneySammitch

Sorry I posted this question earlier but I still think it is a very good one.  Mustardseed if you please?

You say "if two or more are gathered in your name." Well, what about millions of people gathered? You must know about the Coast to Coast AM experiments done with millions of listeners focusing on one thing and perhaps deflecting hurricanes of the East coast. The collective conscious power can be quite large when we are all in agreement on something.

So after thinking about all these things, and understanding more just how very much in control of our reality as a collective we have... I began to worry about what today's religions and fears teach people today which is "end times," apocalypse, rapture and dooms day. I think that if these beliefs persist, they may come to pass exactly as people fear. This is all dependent on the finer workings of the collective consciousness, which of course I don't quite understand. Care to delve into this one God?

Kerrblur

To Upset People and MS,

Alot of you are already saying and repeating the same things Steel Hawk said,
'Misleading, and Its not right that your talking to God and I can't!'
God says quite aften to Meditate, to be closer to him, the closer you are to him, the better he can hear and answer you.
Mustardseed IS CHANNELING GOD you idiots.  

BUT I have to defend some people from the Zeta thread, for mustardSeed.  Now take this as polite as possible, I am trying to word it as best I can.

But When I was in church, I was trying to make some sort of connection with spiritual growth and christianity.  And without thought, or prior knowledge, they doubted it and said its not something to be getting into.  

Now I MAY be wrong but, I was thinking about you, and trying to channel myself from things you said on how to do it., and this book i bought.  I herd some things, and came to a conclusion that when a church urges me to swerve in a direction of there belief BEFORE they even puit research on theother side of the subject(Me, and OBE's ext).  but yet, in the back of my mind, its telling me 'Keep going' even though the church is telling me ALL these things about the devil and how its evil.  So think about that.....

Another thing mustardSeed, What does God say about buddah? and muhammod? see listen, doesnt God perceive himself differently to all cultures, races? Now wut im trying to get to, and I hope you think about this is, maybe your mind is trying to make you not believe in this stuff, like the church people and myself.  

If your soooo curious about this, anbd your still new at channeling, maybe you channeled these answers 'DO NOT  talk to zetas' blah blah, maybe thats manifested thoughts.  BUT yet you still have this Temptation to look into it.  

Im just saying, judge, but judge when you have a good background on both sides.  try it.

Soul Travel is an individual experience,
a realization of survival.  It
is an inner experience through which
comes beauty and love of all life.  It cannot
be experienced in rituals or ceremonies,
nor bottle in creeds

Ken

There is no way anybody who lives upon this Earth in this age could ever channel God.
I have not read the bible in years,but here is a quote.
(I Timothy 6:16 Psalm 104:2). The high priest had to shield his eyes, because "no man shall see Me and live."
So he is unapproachable by a mortal. Then this means it would be impossible to channel his energy through a mortal vessel.
The ark of the covenant had to be created as a vessel for God,and the ark was made from the purest metal and wood.

http://www.domini.org/tabern/arkcovnt.htm

I am no bible thumper,but this is nonsense when a human claims to channel God. I have seen so many new agers running around claiming to channel God. It is impossible. The ones who are not liars are not channelling God.

rhinegirl

Seeing God is much different than having direct communication with him. There were many prophets after Elijah and Abraham who spoke to God on a regular basis. God still speaks to people today, though very few realize it. If Mustard says he talks to God well then who am I or anyone to challenge his experience. It doesn't harm me in any way thus there's really no reason to tear him to shreds.

Also, if teh words he says come from God, are wise and loving then what does it matter who it comes from.

Jessica

quote:
Originally posted by Ken

There is no way anybody who lives upon this Earth in this age could ever channel God.
I have not read the bible in years,but here is a quote.
(I Timothy 6:16 Psalm 104:2). The high priest had to shield his eyes, because "no man shall see Me and live."
So he is unapproachable by a mortal. Then this means it would be impossible to channel his energy through a mortal vessel.
The ark of the covenant had to be created as a vessel for God,and the ark was made from the purest metal and wood.

http://www.domini.org/tabern/arkcovnt.htm

I am no bible thumper,but this is nonsense when a human claims to channel God. I have seen so many new agers running around claiming to channel God. It is impossible. The ones who are not liars are not channelling God.

Ken

Yes it does cause harm when a person pretends to talk with an entitiy that they have no way of talking to.
Giving false messages causes harm. Doing this is exactly what trickster spirits do,and they do it to cause problems.

McArthur

quote:
Originally posted by Ken

have not read the bible in years,but here is a quote.

Hi Ken, you might be surprised to know that in the Bible God appears three times in human form to various people.
http://www.donmeh-west.com/ToDie.shtml
"Nevertheless, Yahweh took human form at least three times in the Old Testament: first to Abraham at the Oak of Mamre (Gn 18:1-5); second, to Moses on Mount Sinai (Ex 34:6-9); and third, to the Community of Israel in the desert (Dt 5:24). Moreover, concerning the apparition at Mamre, rabbinic tradition holds that "Yahweh personally appeared [as a man] to Abraham" (The Midrash Says, Vol. 1, p. 159), and there is a Talmudic dictum that Yahweh himself will come as the Jewish Messiah. "

And also don't forget that it is widely believed that the Bible is the Word of God (i.e. whoever wrote it must have channeled God).

Now i'm not saying this proves Mustardseed is channeling God, just providing info is all. [:)]

(I must admit though i think Mustardseeds God seems pretty cool.)

rhinegirl

quote:
Originally posted by Ken

Giving false messages causes harm. Doing this is exactly what trickster spirits do,and they do it to cause problems.

That's why discernment is needed. I've read enough of Mustards posts to tell that he is very discerning in regards to spirits. He has an open mind, yet remains scepticla about certain things.

I would compare his mind to a screen door. It let's in the refreshing breeze but keeps the flies out.

Jessica

Ken

My point is that to channel the christian/jewish God it would appear a person would need to be very very pure. Likely a mortal would need to abstain from sex. Be pure of mind,body and spirit. It is not likely that such a person exists in this age who would really fit the bill.

The answers are too genreic. My question was brushed aside.
No this "God" is not cool. I do not like its tone or its threats.

I would like to ask the christian/jewish God about the incest problem to due with the Noah's Ark story.
Only Noah his wife and his son's and their wives were chosen. Then the offspring of these unions will be brothers,sisters and first cousins. A few generations down the road humans would have become sterile,which is what incest causes eventually. Then kaputt.

and this

When God destroyed that race of men, he also destroyed innocent babies and the innocent animals that were not aboard the ark.

and this

Why is the Catholic church allowed to continue to exist when more reports of pedophiles come from that church than any other christian church?

Would I get answers? Not likely.

Kuhl

Ken... you and I both know he isn't channeling god, at least not completely, but leave it alone.  It most certainly isn't helping anyone by getting so upset.  

Don't try to analyze the Bible its not meant to be taken literally, and yes it contradicts itself for various reasons, mostly human error and misinterpretation.

I personally know God doesn't want us to have faith, but a ever growing knowledge of Him.  We learn from our experiences and those who have came before that were at the end of their spiritual road (Jesus, Buddha, maybe Gandhi).  

The fact alone that Musterseed's god wants us to believe in blind faith, and not to mention the contradictions, whether you picked them up or not they are there, is reason for me to believe that something is seriously wrong.

I might post more on this later.  It seems no one is listening, but...

rhinegirl

[:)]I believe God chooses to speak through anyone he wants, and in however manner he likes.

Originally posted by Ken

The answers are too genreic. My question was brushed aside.
No this "God" is not cool. I do not like its tone or its threats.

[:)]Yes they are generic. As far as tone or threats I will admit I've not read all 19 or so pages. Could you speak of where exactly the threats and toning are?

When God destroyed that race of men, he also destroyed innocent babies and the innocent animals that were not aboard the ark.

[:)]perhaps you'd enjoy the sumerian version of teh flood with Enki and Enlil. It's easy enough to find. Xians changed most myths to suit themselves. they're a bit like the Borg....the xians that is.
and this

Why is the Catholic church allowed to continue to exist when more reports of pedophiles come from that church than any other christian church?

[:)]Money and power. Jehovahs a perv.

Would I get answers? Not likely.

[:)]From Jehovah? Probably not. You'll possibly get a "how dare you question me".

Jessica *who doesn't drink beer but enjoys a bit of wine with her fowl*