News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Channeling God!!

Previous topic - Next topic

Oazaki

hi mustardseed and god,

here's a few questions the answers to which i'd be interested in:

1)  which god are you?  i'm asking this one from a technical / metaphysical / OBE perspective here, rather than from a philosophical / metaphysical / theological perspective.  basically, in my mystical work and experinece i've travelled up through the planes of the reality and met all the lords of the planes up to the source.  it is these lords of the planes which, by most mystics and religions, are considered to be "god" as it were, though each lord of a plane is in fact the entirety of that plane itself, eg the lord of the causal plane is also the causal plane itself.  further, each higher plane contains all lower planes within itself, eg the causal plane contains the astral plane and the physical plane within itself also.  though that's not quite the full picture on that last point.  anyway, for more full take on what, in my experience, god is, check out my thread "Esoteric/Spiritual Authority and The Nature of God" located here:

http://www.occultforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=8563&highlight=

it's basically more or less the same outline as presented in the sikh religion and in the san mat system of guided spirit travel.  at any rate, you say that your nature is LOVE, which would, on the basis of logic rather than intuition in this case, indicate that you're probably either sach kand, the first plane above the great void (whose nature is pure love) or kal niranjan, the lord of the causal plane, who also usually describes his nature as love.  but then again, so do all lords of planes below sach kand (for such is indeed the case as sach kand set the projection of the creation below it up so that its (the creation's) nature, at a deep level, would be its (sach kand's) own nature, viz love; those lords of planes above sach kand don't describe their nature as love for the simple reason that at their level love does not exist, it being an expression of Nam only at and below the level of sach kand, for it is at that level / stage of creation that love came into existence.  
so, to cut a long stroy short: which one are you?

2) what is your purpose in communicating so publicly with humanity at this point in human history?

3) what is your take on Revelations and Daniel 7?  who is the whore of babylon, who is the second beast and who is the lamb?  are we currently in "the end of days" or we are about to soon (next 3-4 years) enter them?  will there be widespread death and destruction or has humanity evolved enough for that possibility to be avoided?  what is the nature of judgement day?  also, what's your take on the bible code and the predictions contained in there?

okeys, thanks guys.

all the best,
Oazaki.
Expect No Mercy

Mustardseed

Channeling God

I have some questions that are on my mind
yes
do you know allready
yes ........ofcourse, but for everyone elses sake you better ask anyway
ok.....whats the big deal about the channeling and the people who have gotten sick, and what should I do about the questions regarding "what God " you are. This guy seems to have a lot of experience with all sort of spiritual things and met a lot of entities and stuf
ok.....lets talk about words then. Words are real things, the curse or bless lift up or knock down. Without discernment to judge the spirits you could curse or and bless the wrong people. Your words have power , actual creative spiritual power, the tounge of man is the most powerful force in the universe , becourse in it is imbedded .....free will. With the tounge you can curse man and bless man, the tounge is an unruly evil and without being tempered by my Spirit it will and have set the world on fire
but what does that have to do with the thread and the sick channeler
he was cursed by those who wished him evil and who put their mouth where their thoughts were
really
really really....you have been there
well sometimes I just get discouraged when people are mean
that is a curse and if you were not under the forcefield of my love you would really get affected
so that is bad then
that all depends on who curses who and who blesses who. If you bless someone who is doing a bad thing you become partaker of his evil deed. In a way you empower him, if you curse someone who is doing his best to stay close to me you are hindering someones faith and this is not pleasing to me.....by your words you will be justified and by your words you will be condemned. You all live very important lifes, if you accept it and a lot hinges on you, you have been given the potential to wield the keys to the kingdom, and what you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven and what you bind with your words here will be bound in the spirit there.
wow interesting........so was it good for them to do that to the channeler
you must learn to use me.........and be not overcome with evil but overcome evil with good
what about the guy with all the questions
tell him that you will ask me his questions after he has read the thread. He likes the easy way out. But there shall be no answer given to him as of yet, for his mind is full of his own ways and he assumes himself to be a mighty, as I said before I will feed the hungry but the full I will send emty on their way. Full of their own ways. The danger is pride arrogance and the evil way. One day he will know of what I speak, but he is yet entrenched in his own preceptions and his heart is as a stone, but he is still young
I have a bit of a problem with that.......he might get upset
live with it Mustardseed, and deal with it, will you obey man or me. Watch out you do not become a manpleaser seeking to only give pleasant messages......speak when and what I tell you to speak and leave the rest to me
ok then....I gotta go now....by the way Kuhl had some questions we could talk about next time
yes it looks like it.......ask him why he would want an opinion from someone he believes to be ridiculous ,and on top of it leading people astray
ok will do bye
bye I love you......and keep praying for Chill and all the others
ok

Ok Kuhl......why?

Regards Mustardseed

Words.....there was a time when I believed in words!

Kuhl

Ask "God" he knows.  Maybe I just like to have two opinions...

Ken

The main problem with the concept of being saved is this.
Each and every being on this Earth lived in the spirit world long before the physical universe was even thought of or created;therefore,once your physical form dies your spirit form goes back to the spirit world where you came from in the first place.

WitchCraft.You have no understanding of what modern witchcraft or spellcraft is. It is the use or manipulation of energy to cause something to happen that is of benefit to the spellcaster as well as anybody who the spellcaster might be healing or helping.
The awakening of certain chakras also allows a person to manipulate energy. These are not paranormal things. The chakras are natural things,which are a part of the spirit bodies.
Channeling is not a natural thing. To allow another spirit entrance to your body is dangerous as well. Channeling is a lot like playing with a ouija board or some other dangerous occult tool.

Christians will be surprised at what they see when they go to the astral dimension. The spirit world is nothing like what the christian churches teach it is like.
Most people go to the astral dimension. Some go to higher levels in the spirit world,which are above the astral.
There are hundreds of thousands of dimensions to go to after this Earthly life is over.
The bible is not complete. Certain thngs were altered and removed.

Sare

Is it idolatry to worship buddha?

Mustardseed

quote:
Originally posted by Ken

Each and every being on this Earth lived in the spirit world long before the physical universe was even thought of or created;therefore,once your physical form dies your spirit form goes back to the spirit world where you came from in the first place.

WitchCraft.You have no understanding of what modern witchcraft or spellcraft is. It is the use or manipulation of energy to cause something to happen that is of benefit to the spellcaster as well as anybody who the spellcaster might be healing or helping.
The awakening of certain chakras also allows a person to manipulate energy. These are not paranormal things. The chakras are natural things,which are a part of the spirit bodies.
Channeling is not a natural thing. To allow another spirit entrance to your body is dangerous as well. Channeling is a lot like playing with a ouija board or some other dangerous occult tool.

Christians will be surprised at what they see when they go to the astral dimension. The spirit world is nothing like what the christian churches teach it is like.
Most people go to the astral dimension. Some go to higher levels in the spirit world,which are above the astral.
There are hundreds of thousands of dimensions to go to after this Earthly life is over.
The bible is not complete. Certain thngs were altered and removed.

Dear Nay or other moderators
It seems to me that the above statement and post has no relation to the current thread and maybe it would be best to move it to the appropriate section thanks

Mustardseed

Dear Sara
I will answer this one myself so we can somehow define your question a bit more. Yes it is idolatry by definition......if he is represented by a idol that is. However it is also idolatry to worship any other idol. God is not a  statue,nor does he live in a statue. Masses of people worship idols, they believe that sacrefice to the spirits that live in certain idols statues can somehow grant them their wishes. In a sense the greatest idolaters are the Christians who believe that going to church is somehow worshipping God. Now mind you, this is the ones who believe that the moving of their physical body in to a church building is somehow beneficial to them or brings them closer to God. They actually believe he lives in the Church building. This is idolatry. Then there are the ones worshipping their cars computers and on and on.

Is that your point or are you asking about the entity called Buddha and buddhism in general?

Regards Mustardseed

Sare

I am asking about the entity called Buddha and those monks in buddismen who belives that they can become buddha

rhinegirl

quote:
Originally posted by Mustardseed

quote:
Originally posted by Ken

Dear Nay or other moderators
It seems to me that the above statement and post has no relation to the current thread and maybe it would be best to move it to the appropriate section thanks

ROFLMAO!! It has EVERYTHING to do with this thread. Your tribal god Jehovaphat says we must be saved. Remove the concept of SALVATION and any need for your paultry little deity goes out the window.

Your godfly only says to serve him and then he promises heaven, this is akin to trusting a madman to give hinm teh knife because he promises that he won't cut you. It"s ridiculous!!!!

I have a few questions for your little god and he better answer them and not skirt around the issue.

#1. Biblical and archeological scholars have discovered that you were once a minor tribal deity who rose into the majority once the assyrians kicked the Hebrews butts. So how does it feel knowing that you have such humble origins. Are you thankful for that?

#2. The movie Jesus De Montreal speaks various things which the church regards as heresay such as Jesus's birth father and other bits which I'm sure you already know about because your god and know and see all.

#3. How do you feel about teh fact that people are still focusing on the gruesome death of jesus rather than the life of jesus during moments in which he healed people or threw out the money lenders?

#4. How do you feel about Mel Gibsons website related to his movie which sells gaudy nail necklaces and coffee mugs. Isn't this turning Jesus's message into Capitalistic Consumerist GARBAGE???

I look forward to your answers you who was once a minor tribal deity.

JESICA

rhinegirl

this "god" has already proven it's nature in its actions of answering some questions and the way it avoids others. Notice how its knowledge stops where Mustards stops? I grow weary of this game!!![|)].  I henceforth call upon the power of Odin and Loki to force this jehovaphat to give us straight answers and stop hiding behind semantics!!!!!!

Jessica

quote:
Originally posted by Oazaki
[and also, i'm giving "god" the oppurtunity to come clean for himself as to his true nature and purpose here. see how nice and courteous i'm being to you "god"?  after all, you're not malicious and deceiving like some of those other entities being channeled here.  you're just playing a more involved game than you've so far let on...

Oazaki

quote:
Originally posted by rhinegirl

Notice how its knowledge stops where Mustards stops?

yeah, but that's how channelling (as opposed to, for example, possession, telepathic communication, meditation, OBE contact, etc) works.  the chanelled entity can't fetch thru any information not, in some way, already known by the chaneller.  however, by connecting the logical dots amongst the chaneller's own knowledge, and further by approaching what the channeler already knows from a different persepective, many new insights can be revealed.  but yeah, the chanelled entity does have to work within the context of the chaneller's knowledge, abilities and even, to an extent, belief structure.  hence why you can't get things like the time-series equations for the motion of this solar system's as-yet undiscovered planets thru channeling.  though you can get such info thru mediation and psychic perception (Nibiru ephemeris anyone?).  but bear in mind, that if you do get such info thru meditation or psychic perception you'd still have to put it into a form accessible by your own conscious awareness (eg standard mathematical notation).  so, there too, you'd be somewhat limited by your own current state of knowledge and would have to develop and increase said knowledge to actually progress (which, usually, you can also do thru mediation etc).  same with channeling: to actually go further you have to find your own answers, rather than seek to get them given to you.  remember: each is responsible for their own spiritual and he who seeks to walk a path laid out for him by another will never find himself or realize his own purpose and destiny in life.

all the best,
Oazaki.
Expect No Mercy

Mustardseed

quote:
Originally posted by Oazaki

quote:

Notice how its knowledge stops where Mustards stops?

yeah, but that's how channelling (as opposed to, for example, possession, telepathic communication, meditation, OBE contact, etc) works.  the chanelled entity can't fetch thru any information not, in some way, already known by the chaneller.  however, by connecting the logical dots amongst the chaneller's own knowledge, and further by approaching what the channeler already knows from a different persepective, many new insights can be revealed.  but yeah, the chanelled entity does have to work within the context of the chaneller's knowledge, abilities and even, to an extent, belief structure.  hence why you can't get things like the time-series equations for the motion of this solar system's as-yet undiscovered planets thru channeling.  though you can get such info thru mediation and psychic perception (Nibiru ephemeris anyone?).  but bear in mind, that if you do get such info thru meditation or psychic perception you'd still have to put it into a form accessible by your own conscious awareness (eg standard mathematical notation).  so, there too, you'd be somewhat limited by your own current state of knowledge and would have to develop and increase said knowledge to actually progress (which, usually, you can also do thru mediation etc).  same with channeling: to actually go further you have to find your own answers, rather than seek to get them given to you.  remember: each is responsible for their own spiritual and he who seeks to walk a path laid out for him by another will never find himself or realize his own purpose and destiny in life.

all the best,
Oazaki.

Thankyou for explaining that Oazaki. You have just said it in words I could never use, as they are not "mine". Just to assure you that I am not playing a game, believe me that allthough I claim / believe I am channeling God, I do not force anyone to believe it, nor do I claim more closeness to God than anyone else. "God" and myself have gone over that several times on the thread and I expect that this is the reason he is asking you to read it before answering your questions. I actually felt a bit hesitant to channel anything even slightly negative and it caused me some grief , but I chose to anyway, hoping you would be able to just think of the input as just an opinion. Thanks for taking the time to write that if you do not mind I will referance this post to anyone who asks similar questions.

Regards Mustardseed

rhinegirl

*uses ancient chinese dialect*
muhstaaaard, perchance wonnnn't youuuuuu annnnsa mahhhhhh kwessssstionsss??

*back to normal*

Dang that was hard. Mustard will you channel your god to answer my questions? Or is he afraid of me?

Jessica

Mustardseed

Dear Rhinegirl
I must admit that I hesitate to ask your questions, and that is my perogative. One of the reasons is that allthough neither "God" or I are afraid of you, you come across very agressive and self confident. Generally this attitude seem to somewhat obscur my channeling, or colour it . I am not sure why this is. I will pray about it a bit more. Thanks for your input anyway.

Regards Mustardseed

rhinegirl

quote:

Dear Rhinegirl
I must admit that I hesitate to ask your questions, and that is my perogative. One of the reasons is that allthough neither "God" or I are afraid of you, you come across very agressive and self confident. Generally this attitude seem to somewhat obscur my channeling, or colour it . I am not sure why this is. I will pray about it a bit more. Thanks for your input anyway.

You say that neither you or god are afraid of me. Well perhaps the entity you channel IS! I am self-confident and the fact that it colours your channelings shows that you yourself need a lot more practice...no offense, that came out harsher than it was meant.

Jessica

chill

Hi Mustardseed

I would love you to get back to the subjects you said you would ask questions about, please : suffering, loneliness, the film The Passion of Christ, fishing, etc.

And with this *bonus* question : if we were to assume that Mel Gibson was inspired by the Holy Spirit for the making of this movie -or rather for this movie to be done, and done so with extreme violence (so being realistic in its depiction, not leaving anything to the imagination, showing it all) and a focus on how collectively we can be quickly and easily led to an all-against-one hatred, against someone who was only guilty of ... what exactly? then why is there so much controversy created by the media, why SOME people here where I live even talk about "propaganda" and "christian fondamentalism". Anyway I'll go see the movie. I think that I will love it. Maybe I won't at all, we'll see.

Also thank God for leading me to watch the film 'Capturing the Friedmans'. Excellent documentary film.

Oh. Please watch over what I am doing, this project. I don't want get into details, and I would appreciate that you Mustardseed don't either. It's just a request for help that I am voicing. I am not the only one involved, so much effort and money will be spent by so many people, I would like my collegues to get something out of it, and the experience to be a blessing overall. Even if I feel I have the wrong subject, maybe it can be twisted, find its way, it's too late now, and I wouldn't change from it, strangely, even if I had the time, there is *something* there.

Thanks for all those people who read my praying thread, which was moved to the healing section. It should perhapse have been moved to the religious section, as I am not asking for the help of healers, but for ordinary people, you and me, to pray for the channelers.

rhinegirl

]Originally posted by chill[/i]

Hi Mustardseed

I would love you to get back to the subjects you said you would ask questions about, please : the film The Passion of Christ,

[:I]Not untill he answers mine about Jesus De Montreal

And with this *bonus* question : if we were to assume that Mel Gibson was inspired by the Holy Spirit for the making of this movie

[:I]Mel was inspired by his gargantuous ego and his thoughts about making a profit.

pray for the channelers.

[:I]yes pray that they seek psychiatric help....some actually do need it. Odin told me so himself.

Jessica[:I]

chill

quote:

]Originally posted by chill[/i]

Hi Mustardseed

I would love you to get back to the subjects you said you would ask questions about, please : the film The Passion of Christ,

[:I]Not untill he answers mine about Jesus De Montreal

And with this *bonus* question : if we were to assume that Mel Gibson was inspired by the Holy Spirit for the making of this movie

[:I]Mel was inspired by his gargantuous ego and his thoughts about making a profit.

pray for the channelers.

[:I]yes pray that they seek psychiatric help....some actually do need it. Odin told me so himself.

Jessica[:I]

We all have a gargantuous ego from time to time. And you definately need one in order to write/direct a movie - to get all those people involved in your artistic vision. Or maybe not, I am not sure. In this case, Gibson invested his own money, but that doesn't say anything about his ego, positive or negative, it only says something about how *badly* he wanted the film to be made, the way he wanted it to be made, and maybe it says something about how confident (realistically confident) he was that the movie would make enough money.

Jésus de Montréal is a good film. You watched it ?
You sound like someone who's not from Germany.

Odin told you ? Maybe you are channeling godliness too [:P]

rhinegirl

quote:
Originally posted by chill
Jésus de Montréal is a good film. You watched it ?

It was for a class on foreign films, yes I speak english at times, I did a semester in America.

Jessica

Mustardseed

Dear Rhinegirl
If you insist on your agression I will have to ignore you. As far as straight talk I do not need god to help me on this one. [:)]

Please try to understand that the very notion (idea) that anyone.......anyone at all on the astral pulse or "God" where ever he is , should be afraid of you is ludicrus.

It only serves to show to everyone your thoughts and high opinions of yourself as well as make people ignore your posts . That is all you gain. Is it worth it?

Regards Mustardseed

rhinegirl

Dear Nay
I would like to request that you consider asking rhinegirl to tone it down. Her attitude and agression is not appreciated.
Thankyou

[:I]I am being assertive, there is a difference.

Dear Rhinegirl
If you insist on your agression I will only ignore you.

[:I]I'm being firm and direct. Do you always ignore those whom you can't answer?

Please try to understand that the very notion that anyone.......anyone at all on the astral pulse or "God" where ever he is , should be afraid of you is ludicrus.

[:I]I don't want anyone to be afraid. Your continuous claims that I WANT people to be afraid of me is what's ludicrus. You don't have to be afraid of me mustard....just be honest with your feelings and thoughts.

[:I]Jessica

chill

Jess,

hey girl could you edit that one word out of your post in the other thread, at least that one big offensive word that really has nothing to do with Mustardseed, if only you knew a little about him, the word r***** ? I was personnally offended by that post. Otherwise I think you're fine. [:)]

rhinegirl

quote:
Originally posted by chill

Jess,

hey girl could you edit that one word out of your post in the other thread, at least that one big offensive word that really has nothing to do with Mustardseed,  the word r***** ? I was personnally offended by that post. Otherwise I think you're fine. [:)]

I'm sorry you were offended by the word rabbit. I'm not sure why you're offended by small furry animals, but I accept that.

Jessica.

chill

Jess, ROFL !!! (seriously you're funny).

Mustardseed, while you're adressing this little brat called Jess, you're not doing your *job*. [V]

Mustardseed, let me add : Tu sais, il y en a plein de gens qui en ont rien à faire de Dieu, rien à cirer. Mais quand même Jess passe pas mal de temps dans les threads qui concernent Dieu. En tout cas, t'en fais pas Mustardseed. Concentre-toi plutôt. C'est vrai qu'elle est agressive, je sais pas pourquoi. Elle est dans sa crise d'adolescence. I can relate. I am often an adolescent too. Je veux pas que tu sois blessé. Je t'aime.

Mustardseed

Ok I will be honest with you then. First of all I edited my post as I felt I was being a bit too sensitive about it and that asking Nay to interfere was a bit....high handed. Maybe we should chat a bit instead.

You asked for my honesty and I will give you that. Generally I am a pretty decent fellow, and have friends all over the world who would go far to help me if I needed their help. Why is that ? I am not perfect by no means but I dont beat my wife, shout at my kids or set the dog on the mail man. I have learned from my almost 50 years in this world that what you give out in this world has a way of returning to you. Unkind words and inconsiderate agressions on my part fx. here on the pulse, have come back not only, in more agression from others but also in my life away from the pulse. People choose where they want to live their life, in the sunshine or in the shadows. A man that wants friends must show himself friendly. Now before you shout that you dont need noone and dont care about friends........think about it a bit.

I would say that allthough you seem to be a very bright and persuasive girl, and have many very interesting observations to add, largely you tend to carry a negative attitude and speak in a very agressive mode. This will come back to you. People (like me) will start to ignore you. Noone will really enjoy your company and you will be ......... alone.

Like many other things you are faced with a choice. If you believe that you alone have all the answers....keep going in the same way and alianate people one after one.......or lighten up....take a bit of honest correction, that honestly is only meant to help you and just try to be the nice german brunheld warrior you have the potential to be. Emphasis on NICE[;)].

Nur fur dich!!. Ich habe uberhaubt kein problem mit dir, ich denke das du ganz nett sein kann ....wenn du das wilst .

Regards Mustardseed