News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Channeling God!!

Previous topic - Next topic

Antranik

Well thanks a lot for the answers, I really appreciate it along with others.  This was a long computer session I had as I finished reading the entire 26 pages of this thread and I am just shocked at how much more bickering there was than asking questions and all that.  I won't go into any of that, but I believe Mustardseed isn't tricking us, so I will take advantage of this special opportunity.

Me and my friend were having a discussion and many good points came up and I want to see your input, as it's so naturally valuable.  I have said many, many times that money is the root of all evil since I have seen it so much negativity come out from it.  The main thing it concerns me is how it has the ability to destroy relationships, make people corrupt, very greedy, angry and other sorts of things.

Now I am broke and thoughts came in my head that last week for at least a few days along the lines of...  hey, you're broke, you need some money, but i'm totally contradicting what i always said because I dont want evil!  But i need money, at least a little bit, so does that mean we need a little evil? hah I would think not, so there must be something wrong in this belief.   There's also the saying that desire is the root of all evil, and that seems a little more sensible as desires (for money) can coincide with NEEDS (I need money to pay the rent).  So what is it, and is the statement X is the root of all evil inherently problematic as the definition of evil in our heads, or moreso, the degree to which something is evil, is different for everyone?

See the dilemma?  I, along with many others, need to know what "doctrine" to follow to not contradict myself with this issue of money and materialism and all that attached to it.

Is it wrong in the first place to WANT?  Since eventually, no matter what we do, we are going to buy something that we simply want when we get the money for it, such as wanting a great home for your family.  So what's the point of restricting ourselves, you know what I mean?

Well, thanks in advance. [;)] [:)]

Best regards,
-Anto  

Well now, what is THIS world I stumbled upon?

Antranik

Hey Mustardseed, you still there?  You can let me know if you're not taking anymore questions for whatever reason, I don't really care, just lemme know what's up. [:)]
-Anto  

beavis

Mustardseed, this thread has gone far longer than I thought it would. That is not proof you are talking to "god", but I think you are talking to somebody out there. If not, you would have ended this long ago.

I re-ask my question in the second post in this thread (first page). Any "god" could answer it if its possible. I ask not for myself, but for the state of technical progress of this planet. Dont give me bulls**t like we should do it ourselves. If you are god and you want to help, you will. It is illogical to hide useful information.

If it is answered, anybody who sees the answer please send me a private message, because I probably wont see it in the many pages of this thread.

kiauma

Actually Beavis, I rather agree with Mustard's answer to your question fer various reasons - but that's just me, I'm not channeling God or anything.  :)
Non semper ea sunt quae videntur.

Gwathren

Ok, Hi Mustardseed

The archangel has not yet answered my questions, so maybe you will. Althgough the coolest would be if you both answered them. OK, here goes:

I'm working on a novel. It's quite a long one. By writing it, I am putting quite much of myself into this work. I don't have a writer's talent, but I'm trying and the idea itself is very good(not only my opinion).

I'd like to know,
1. is there any point of continuing writing my book
and
2. if he sees future, then what could he say about mine?

I am certain that God won't give the answers "yes"/"no", but if you could ask these, I'd still be very grateful.

May shadows reach the light,
Gwathren
"Everything returns as before, and there is nothing new under the Sun, and man never changes although his clothes change and also the words of his language change."
Mika Waltari "Sinuhe"

Antranik

Hey Mustardseed, i've been checking this specific thread a few times a day anxiously waiting to read what you and God have to say, where you are?  Hope everything is fine and we'll talk to you soon. [8D]
-Anto  

aissy

Mustardseed,

While I don't agree with some of the comments that God makes during your channelling session(when God supposedly calls Robert Bruce a 'kid' in one of the past posts,for example), I believe the rest of the information passed along is sincere and accurate. I get so inspired reading your posts, Mustardseed, that I find myself coming back to the computer more often than I feel I should.

After having read some of the past comments, I hope to see you back soon.

God Bless, Mustardseed........aissy[:)]

chill

Good stuff Mustardseed, building your boat engine I mean.

I've missed you, and I will private message you about something.

By the way (and I will edit this out later on) I have included you in a movie script of mine, a script for a short film that might made in the fall, if it's meant to be.

In the scene a woman speaks to a man in a restaurant by a highway and she says :

- I might have met someone who speaks directly to God. His name is David Mustardseed. You should write this down.

- Sounds familiar.

- No, not David Copperfield the magician : David Mustardseed, the God channeler.

Something like that. Actually only bits of the script have been written so far, but many, many notes have been jotted down.

How's life treating you ?

By the way, you are just a clin d'oeil in the movie. I haven't dare to steal anything from your life or your inspired words, just decided to mention you along the way. People in the audience (hypothetical audience) might think that you are a purely fictional character, or they might check you out.

Check your pm.

Mustardseed

Ha thats funny Chill. That would be so wierd. Glad to hear from you it has been a while. Hope all is well with you

Regards Mustardseed
Words.....there was a time when I believed in words!

Mustardseed

Channeling God

It has been a long time since I wrote here last
yes it has been, glad it went well with the engine
yea so am I . I was really scared
but you made it....didn't you
yes I did ..with your help thankyou
your welcome..now lets get started I have something to say to Antranik
ok
Money money money not so funny, it's the rich mans curse
that was a old song but you changed the words
yes becourse they were not the truth. Its not always sunny in a rich mans world on the contrary. The rich heap on themselves many problems worry and rarely have a fulfilled life. The love of money is the root to all evil, becourse the love of money is really pride lust, and all sorts of destructive emotions and temptations come with those things. Money in itself is not evil at all. It is really a matter of learning in all things to be content, whether abounding or abased.
so its not the money themselves but what money can buy
yes.....but we are not talking about a dozen of eggs or a t shirt here. We are talking about people who buy stuf they do not need, people for whom money represents power and who use money and its power to currupt and harm and hinder. It is all in the motive.
so how does one make sure ones motive is right
you must test your motive like you test a spirit
ok .....can you be a bit more specific?
first of all pray and talk to me about the things you want. If your way please me if you lives in love and gives freely of what you have, the true riches of love joy compassion, your time and energy, to those in need that you meets on your way, I will more than abundantly give you the riches of earth. Not always when and how you wants it, but I will never leave you without comfort.
but many people who believe in you are poor is that a test then?
ha the true test is riches not poverty, but yes some are poor and believe in me, but my way is not your way and my righteousness is not yours, as the heavenly dimension is far deeper that the physical so my way is far deeper than your way. Trust me, I know what I am doing, and I have a purpose in everything. As a diamond shines and sparkels no matter which way you turn it so is my creation sparkeling, learning and growing every day
ok thanks
welcome again, I missed our sessions
you missed them?
yes...is that so hard to understand. I miss you when you get too busy.....all of you. I miss your laughter when you forget to have fun , your praises and thanks when you are down and grumbeling, your smile when you get grumpy and ugly. I miss you....hey I might be God but I have feelings as well[;)]
wow...maybe we could talk about that later, I think many here would be very against that notion
yea you are right. Most folks would rather I was just some great big impersonal power or force with no wrong and no right involved just pure energy....actually some folks made whole religions out of that
ha yes I noticed.....that will be interesting listen I am having visitors so I gotta go
ok till later

Nay

I have to say, that I am happy to see you back Mustardseed!

Like I have said other times, I don't frequent the Communications forums too much..well, in the way of posting.[;)] I do edit some..hehe.

I feel your joy, happiness, and contentment.[:D] And couldn't help myself but join in!

LOL..now I am getting stage fright..[:O] and don't know if I should ask what I wanted to ask..[:P]

*deep breath*  I've been thru a bit of late, and just wanted to know if I was on the right path?.. sheesh, even while I type that, I have been given my own answer..yet..I need more..*sigh*..  This is not going the way I hoped..lol.

The Angel I saw, what was it, what did it mean?....Pheww..got that out..[:I]...

Hugs~ Nay

Mustardseed

Dear Nay
Thanks for the kind words. Much appreciated. I normally take a few days to pray about the questions before attempting to "get" anything. I hope you are not in a hurry.
Regards Mustardseed

Nay

Not in a hurry at all...[:D]

Have to admit I was excited for your answer, but can still my beating heart..[;)]

Thanks Mustardseed.

~Nay

cube

quote:

I miss you when you get too busy.....all of you. I miss your laughter when you forget to have fun , your praises and thanks when you are down and grumbeling, your smile when you get grumpy and ugly. I miss you....hey I might be God but I have feelings as well

I like those words quite a lot, I would like to ask if God could take a few paragraphs and talk a bit about things God likes? Most of us probably already have a good idea but it feels really good to hear it in words.
OBE Guide: www.saltcube.com/obe-guide/
Find APers near you: www.saltcube.com/nearMe
Bimonthly OBE Newsletter: www.saltcube.com/?t=newsletter

NeverKnowsEnough

How can any of you thnk that god will answer your questions? He sent us here to find out for ourselves not just ask him. Look at you. You are given the chance to learn the anwers to all your questions through projections. Haven't any of you talked with any of the Astral Bodies that remain in the PLanes all the time? I have and when you do u will understand what it means to bask in the glory of a god.

Mustardseed

Channeling God

Chill had a few questions.......she didn't give specifics, but I thought I would give it a shot anyway. She seems so sincere, is there anything that you would like to say?
yes actually there is
wow this is going to be excieting
maybe for some. Ok lets get to it. First I want to explain to you that this kind of channeling, we could call it faith channeling, becourse you have to have more faith in what you recieve, is not as easy to do as other kinds.
what is the difference
it is kind of like a mirror, the more she shows of herrself, the easier it is to make out the image in the mirror, but the less she shows the more she has to use her own faculties once the message is given
that sounds .....complicated
thats just becourse you are nervous...try to relax and let me speak to Nay
ok I will try
Hi there!!!well it seems you are pulling through. I thought I would talk to you a bit and explain so MS wont get in the way. I want to make sure that you understand that this is between you and me. I see you Nay.....I see you. I understand and I am with you in the good and bad for better or worse, You have to judge everything by its fruit. Is it the right desision? That depends on the long term fruit that will come from it, the short term is seldom a good guide. If your heart is vigilant and if you from your soul desire the change and the newness I am with you even there. Life's battles are inevitable my dear, on the ocean of this life, storms come and go and there is nothing you can or should do about that, but much can be done in the tending of the helm and the manning of the boat. You decide if a storm will make you sink or swin, by your vigilence. In every calamity there is an opportunity, and later that will become very evident, however how you do things is very important, kindness curtesy love and respect are not only to be shown to the deserving, but to everyone. Have faith examine your heart and trust in me, I will never leave you or forsake you
wow
you are still worried arn't you
yes I worry that this is totally off and that I am ......well you know
trust me
I will do my best....what about the angel?
at every crossroad, my messengers hold watch, at every border and at every change they are there to do my bidding, to warn to guide to watch and wait for my command. She is dipping her cup in change and even there my Spirit through my forces hold watch.
I have no idea what that means
I know...thats ok
ok then I will send this now
dont worry it will be ok, you got most of it
most of it
I will explain later just send it[/blue]
ok here goes....

cube

quote:

Haven't any of you talked with any of the Astral Bodies that remain in the PLanes all the time? I have and when you do u will understand what it means to bask in the glory of a god.

Please tell us more about your experiences basking in the glory of God, I am genuinely interested.

Akensai

Q: If god is everything, made everything and supports all live, how can he be an emotional god, wouldn't showing emotions imply that he too is an individual like us? I don't see how these things can go together, infinite (the ALL) and finite (the individual), care to explain?

Nay

Thank you Mustardseed for taking the time to answer my question!

The words ring true with me and know exactly what they mean..[:D]

Thank you again!

~Hugs Nay

NeverKnowsEnough

What do you mean god? There is many more than just one GOD! The greeks egyptian and other cultures didn't worship false gods. The gods they worshipped had been hand selected by the founders of their race from the Atral Realm. Many more entities lie in the astral realm that have never been chosen to be a god. Have you ever heard of a Speaker For the Gods? This was a person whose job was to visit the selected gods for the culture to question them, report to them, and so on. The next time any of you project think hard on the legendary Mount Olypus. That is home to the greek gods. The mountian itself created by the gods.

Antranik

quote:
Originally posted by Akensai

Q: If god is everything, made everything and supports all live, how can he be an emotional god, wouldn't showing emotions imply that he too is an individual like us? I don't see how these things can go together, infinite (the ALL) and finite (the individual), care to explain?

It's not that God is an individual just like us, but rather it is all of us as individuals that make him up.  God experiences everything through us.  We experience emotions, God knows what emotion feels like because we can feel it, and besides, he probably created it!  It's like when it comes to humor, people think God is supposed to be all strict and serious and we can't have a God that might be.. well.. funny. :gasp:  But he created the humor! [:P]

Well I think that's how it is, but I'm sure MS and God can let us know how on track we are.

This emotion-thing actually just rung a bell in my head.. So I have a question as well now.

Is it true that there is a Mother Azna, the emotional dimension of the Godhead, and the Father God, the intellectual dimension of the Godhead?  I have heard that, while you can't see electricity, you can see it when it arcs for a brief moment and in the astral plane, just like electricity, Azna can reveal itself for a few minutes while the Father God can maintain some form so highly charged we can't even make it out for a few heartbeats.  How accurate is that?  So if Mustardseed is channeling God as we call it, is it God as in.. the combination of the Father/Mother together all the time, or is there an actual split in the actual entity.  I know the physical plane is very much different (or simpler) than the other higher planes, so there is probably some error in my reasoning when it comes to talking about an entity being split or revealing itself or whatnot, but you know.. i'm just trying to take a stab at it, get my thoughts out.  All right, time for the usual cereal and milk.  [:D] Thank you. [;)]
-Anto  

cube

quote:

What do you mean god? There is many more than just one GOD! The greeks egyptian and other cultures didn't worship false gods. The gods they worshipped had been hand selected by the founders of their race from the Atral Realm. Many more entities lie in the astral realm that have never been chosen to be a god. Have you ever heard of a Speaker For the Gods? This was a person whose job was to visit the selected gods for the culture to question them, report to them, and so on. The next time any of you project think hard on the legendary Mount Olypus. That is home to the greek gods. The mountian itself created by the gods.

My question was about what you personally have experienced.

Mustardseed

Channeling God

can we talk about the emotion thing, how you can be God and still relate as a man. I think it is a valid question?
ok lets.
well then
it is very simple.....most things of real importance are. simple..... Been there done that
huh?
I have been a man, I know what it is like to walk on earth, to hunger be tired worn out have to attend to the body and its needs.
oh .....I get it, so how about negative emotions, have you ever been there
well it is a tricky question to answer. I have been approched by some that have tried to tempt me, I have never been tempted though
can you explain
a man is tempted when he is drawn away by his own lust for things he should not have , lust in matters pertaining to the soul as well as the physical, pride etc when the temptation has conquered he is decieved into believing that the desire of his heart is a good thing and I often through free will let him have the desire of his heart but I will send leanness to his soul. When I was tempted this was never a real option. I cannot be tempted in the same way you can, nor do I tempt any man
do you have feelings and emotions like us
Ha I had a FEELING some might comment on that[;)]. Yes I do, but it is not possible for you to understand these things, some stuf you have to just leave unexplained. Your processor just cant compute these things. You were not made to understand. One day you will understand and one day you will know as you are known.
do you experience our emotions as well
yes I do but again, in a different way. As I told you before as the heaven is higher than the earth, the spiritual higher than the physical so my way are higher than yours, but he was right in the main point, I have made you becourse of love and delight in you and seeing you learn, I feel with you. Thats one reason I am here
here in this room?
no here in this thread, I am as real to everyone who reads this with faith, as I am to you. I love you.....yes you who is reading this , I love you as if you were the only person on earth, and I am right there with you in everything you do. I know how hard it is at times, I had to make it hard, but dont worry one day you will understand. When the time comes at the time of your passing, for though you think and act as if you will live forever your days are numbered as are the days of all, so see to it that you use your days well.
thats a lot to think about....I think I will take a bit of time to consider this
go ahead and do that, till later
ok till later

Qwerty

You know, 20 years ago there were problems in pc communication. People had bss-os, that was something like todays Internet news groups. People could chat about everything that they liked (drinks, cars, politics,...). But there wasn't way to show your fillings, like if you are kidding, or being sarcastic, so not all people understood what you are saying. That's how so called "flame war" came up.
  One nice sunny day, in year 1982. scientist Scot Falman from American university Carnegie Mellon in Pitsburg got realy pis*ed off. That day he went to BBS and started writing to his colleagues and tried to invent marks that would precisely show nature of message. It came up with lots of marks like \_/ for smile or (#) for joke, but it didn't work out. That's when Felman got the idea for smileys like :) and :( . People loved it. It spreaded very fast and became daily way of communication. So, Felman could just stand and watch different variations of his smileys apear.
  In your first message Posted on 28th of December 2003 :  07:09:38 you say that God invented smileys.

Antranik

quote:
Originally posted by Qwerty

In your first message Posted on 28th of December 2003 :  07:09:38 you say that God invented smileys.

LOL That is hilarious.  I can't believe you wrote that story to refute the idea that God invented smileys.  Hahahahaah... smilies weren't going to happen out of hte blue.  They weren't going to magically be put on every web page out there, someone actually had to start use it obviously.  He also says he invented hte telephone for example.  Why don't you go find the history of hte telephone and list it here.  The point of Him saying that is, you wouldn't have a telephone or a smilie if God hadn't created the mind that he did for everyone.
-Anto