News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Channeling God!!

Previous topic - Next topic

kiboy

Hi god. i just wanted to know people say there will be a war in the year 2012 AD. Is this true.    THANX

Mustardseed

Dear NeverKnowsEnough and Moderators

I would like to ask that you consider sticking to the topic and delete the messages that are off topic. The reason is I think lots of people are overwhelmed with reading the 28 pages and sort through stuff that does not have anything to do with Channeling God. I hope you understand that I have no problem with the content of the posts but only feel they are off topic.

Thanks

Regards Mustardseed
Words.....there was a time when I believed in words!

Nay

Mustardseed I started to delete some but there are quite a few...I deleted the oneliners.  

Please people keep on subject here.  PM's are a great way to communicate, or you can start up your own thread. [:D]

Nay

Mustardseed

Hi All
I agree with Nay. If there is anything you wanna sayto me that is  off topic please feel free to PM me and I will certainly answer. My concern is for the newcomer who has to read through the whole thread to avoid asking questions that has allready been answered. If we work together we can probably get it down to maybe some 15-20 pages. This is just a suggestion. Thanks for your kind help folks.

I would like to keep channeling "God" and answer question and have a few things coming that was a very big surprise to me so watta' ya say.
Regards Mustardseed

Akensai

quote:
I would like to keep channeling "God" and answer question and have a few things coming that was a very big surprise to me so watta' ya say.

I say: I'm looking forward to it :)

Q: What does god thinks about today's entertainment? I know I like to watch a nice action movie, whit a lot of useless, but to me very entertaining violence. Does this in anyway interferes whit my "spirituality?

I hope this isn't asked before, but even though I read thru the topic ones, I can't even remember it all. *and I'm not in the mood to look thru 28e pages of endless long posts, sorry for that :)  

Mustardseed

Channeling God

Akensai is asking if violence has anything to do with his spirituality
as I told you you can tell a lot about a person by the questions they ask
I remember that....but how does that relate to him
He is somewhat concerned about this possibility but also somewhat rebellious to the very idea and so he is ready to justify himself. The fact remains that since he is asking he is showing everybody that he is in doubt, and what so ever he does, thinking that it might be wrong , to him is wrong. He might try to justify himself but when he does the words of his own mouth will condem him.
but sometimes I like action movies as well ....lots of folks do
.....and
well seems a lot of folks like it does that not matter
if the whole world does a wrong thing ...its still a wrong thing
yes but is it really that bad
it depends on the moderation and the situation. If the violence is part of the story it is somewhat justifiable, the problem is that violence is addictive. Just like drugs and all sorts of other things. Violence in itself is not the problem, but if not in the right place for the right reason it is. Akensai as well as a lot of you have developed a perverted taste for violence. I am not a pacifist ok, I am agressive against evil and I justify violence under certain circumstances
really tell me which
another time you gotta go now, I will talk to you later bye
ok bye then

cube

Mustardseed could you give us some hints on what kind of questions you're willing to accept? There are a lot of questions that have been asked that seem to have been ignored and maybe if people knew what you think is a worthy question there will be less wasted effort.
OBE Guide: www.saltcube.com/obe-guide/
Find APers near you: www.saltcube.com/nearMe
Bimonthly OBE Newsletter: www.saltcube.com/?t=newsletter

Mustardseed

Hi Cube
I don't have a preset idea at all. One kind of question however I find quite annoying is the ones that indicate disbelief on the part of the person asking. Not that doubt is a problem but it seem to often lead to a string of posts with very little debth and it quickly becomes time consuming to answer.

Some questions I am quite drawn to and others God seem to be drawn to, it seems the clearer the question the easier it is for me to formulate and the easier it is to get something. I don't know why that is so.

Regards Mustardseed

Antranik

Hey guys, some texts say that the point of life is to learn, learn and learn more.  Is this really the point of life? If reincarnation is true, which it seems like it since life is eternal, then suppose this my 400th lifetime, I think i've learned aplenty during that time and the wisdom in my "self" can come out through me somehow.  So what is the point or goal of our life?

Thanks yet again. [;)]
-Anto  

Well now, what is THIS world I stumbled upon?

cube

Hi Mustardseed, I will make a point to make my questions as clear as I can make them.

1.) I'm reading the book "Love Without End, Jesus Speaks". Is this book accurate in that the path it would lead a person down is correct?

2.) Is it really Jesus who is in the book?

3.) What is meant by the phrase 'Suns of God'?

Thank you very much.

Doom2Alpha

dear god,
   hey i have a few questions. Why dose god speak in such a mordon way we speak? sence god can read my computer i would liek him to answer my question in the same lanage plez. Fro tu e ymfyoc vaam tabnacat yht cusa fryd ciletamo. Yht o tucah'd ryemao mega sa? Fro Tu e caa meva yc y bihecsahd? Fro tuca ajanodrehk eh so meva ku funhk aq vun dra "meddma" drehkc? Thank you for your time and i hope an answer will arise soon

SpectralDragon

I have some questions for "god."

1)The dragons have been around for a long time, and I was wondering why the need for being discreet among them. (Reffering to "heavenly" dragons, don't worry mustardseed god should know what this refference is.) This has been bothering me for a while.

2)How many lifetimes have you, the very universe, been around in your current form as the universe?

3)Will metaphysical, mythical, and scientifical studies ever be merged?

4)I feel that It is my duty to show some people things about mysticism, an example would be the fictional worlds thread. The micheal thread as well is an example. Is this feeling wrong?

5)In the micheal thread there is much doubt about the entity that is being mediated. While I have little doubt the entity is what it claims, I was wondering the specifics about the entity. Is this the part of micheal that is present in my higher self? Or is the entity something else? Is there a name for this specific aspect of Michael?

Antranik

What language is that?  From what i've been reading about this channeling business, if Mustardseed doesn't know that language, God (or anything else being channeled) can't speak to MS with that language.  He is limited to his own mind, something like that.  It's interesting stuff.

Is it wrong that I just killed this mosquito.. I'm guessing like that last answer, it is because I am wondering if it is.. grr.. but.. they'll bite me at night! [:I] [:)]
-Anto  

Well now, what is THIS world I stumbled upon?

Mustardseed

Channeling God
there has been some strange questions about dragons and magic and some other language. Do you wanna answer those?
sure, No problem but as I said before people might not like it so be prepared.
ok
The curse of todays world is manifest in many ways. One particular way is Games. People play games all the times and they get sucked in. The games become real to them and they start to live with one foot in this fictional world and soon they have both feet there and before they know it they become suicidal and life in this the real world become depressing. No dragons to slay just people and sometimes even those leave you sad and lonely. Some enter into this fantasy world more than others and some are tempted beyond what they can endure. Beware, stay in the real world love and live in the light and some of you.......turn of those damn computers and go outside and enjoy life. Only one life it will soon be past only what is lived for love will last.....And thats all I have to say about that
huh......well ok....I guess. .

Nay

Hey Mustardseed.  I know this isn't a question, but if God doesn't watch his language I'm gonna have to start editing him as well, I can't play favorites now can I? [^] I'm sure he understands and wouldn't want to put me in that position. [;)]

Thanks~ Nay

SpectralDragon

quote:
Originally posted by Mustardseed

Channeling God
there has been some strange questions about dragons and magic and some other language. Do you wanna answer those?
sure, No problem but as I said before people might not like it so be prepared.
ok
The curse of todays world is manifest in many ways. One particular way is Games. People play games all the times and they get sucked in. The games become real to them and they start to live with one foot in this fictional world and soon they have both feet there and before they know it they become suicidal and life in this the real world become depressing. No dragons to slay just people and sometimes even those leave you sad and lonely. Some enter into this fantasy world more than others and some are tempted beyond what they can endure. Beware, stay in the real world love and live in the light and some of you.......turn of those damn computers and go outside and enjoy life. Only one life it will soon be past only what is lived for love will last.....And thats all I have to say about that
huh......well ok....I guess. .

Well, test done and over, mustardseed I hate to say it but that's not god, sorry dude. and I go outside A LOT. I am not a VG fanatic ;) Apparently God either did not know what I spoke of, or...he isn't god, but more so your higher self. Didn't know what I spoke of in terms of dragons either.

Mustardseed

Dear SD
If you will have me excused, I was quite unaware that you were the one to decide when anything is done or not done. Not to mention that I find it ludicrus [;)] for you to even insinuate that you are somehow qualified to "test" me or anyone else. You obviously think quite highly of yourself. All that aside please I beg you do not call me Dude. I cant handle that. Anywhere 10ft around me is  officially a "dudefree zone". Maybe it did not "fit" the way you expected it to fit, but maybe it did fit somebody.

I promise that if I ask you your opinion of my Channeling, if I seek validation from you, feel free to Dude me then, and I will take you serious. As it stands my scaly friend, you asked me, and I channeled an answer. Did you ask me becourse you wanted to know the opinion of "God" or did you allready have the answer made up in your own mind.

He said to them , be careful you do not become the blind leaders of the blind. They asked him are we blind, and he said, If you were blind you would not be blamed but becourse you say "we see" therefor you take unto yourself all the blame.

Regards Mustardseed

cube

" Only one life it will soon be past only what is lived for love will last"

Does that mean there's no reincarnation?

SpectralDragon

Mustardseed, cool off, you are getting too heated over this. I was simply saying you should consider that this is not what you are thinking it is. whatever you are channeling did not get the question I was asking as concerns dragons. If this was truly god then he would have cuaght the subtle hints I gave.

If you have a problem with me testing this entity, you should not be channeling. Period. Channelings are not supposed to be the way to find out life's paths and answers. You have to admit, any of us claiming to talk to these higher entities are making huge claims, and thus must be tested accordingly.

As for why anyone is qualified to test, please take a good long thought as to the quotes in my signitures. Sheez we are all living on the same world, and if anyone requires validity they have to find it for themselves, I am sorry if this troubles you. God cannot validate anything for me, he can only give me hints.

yes, I was expecting a good answer, I got one, and that was be very carefull. I shal be from now on. The other answer just did not have anything to do with the question asked whatsoever, sorry.

quote:
Did you ask me becourse you wanted to know the opinion of "God" or did you allready have the answer made up in your own mind.

Everyone was jumping into the bandwagon, I thought I would give this a shot, as two of those questions were troubling me, now I truly know I must find the answer for myself. "God" cannot answer my question. Again, the question he answered was the wrong questions. I would like to ask, when were the dragons I spoke of supposed to be slain? Why should guardians be slain?

And what's so wrong with the word "dude?" I don't understand, is this a cultural thing that means something else than what I am used to thinking it as?

Mustardseed, instead of taking offense, you should ask yourself, Why am I being tested? I myself have recently had to ask the same question. I would like to hear god's thoughts on why both of us are being tested, BTW.

As I said in the archangel thread, channeling a being like that is impossible, our physical bodies can't handle the pressure. Are you channeling, or mediating?

Nay

*Peeks in to make sure everything is ok*

*Prays that it will be*

*Leaves*

Nay

James S

*Hits her head on the doorframe because she's not looking where she's going*

*Drops a load of expletives then walks out rubbing her head"

[;)]

Kerrblur

HEY every body! im back! my computer crashed for 3 weeks!!! THREE WEEKS!!!!!! hello everybody! i got some catching up to do!
Soul Travel is an individual experience,
a realization of survival.  It
is an inner experience through which
comes beauty and love of all life.  It cannot
be experienced in rituals or ceremonies,
nor bottle in creeds

Mustardseed

Dear SD
First let me apologize if my reply was too uptight, that was not the intent. I tried to be funny and make my answer non agressive by putting in things like "scaly friend" "dudefree zone" etc but alas[;)]the jokes and lightheartedness of this scorpio was once again taken as a sting. Dont misunderstand me it was a sting but I had hoped to make it a bit less "stingy". Anyway all that aside, I actually felt that the answer and my burden was for the question in a foreign language, and not for you. That was the post I felt I was answering but since I threw in "Dragons" I guess it came out as if I was answering you as well. My mistake.

In any case for the record I DO NOT TAKE MYSELF TOO SERIOUS. I believe that I am channeling God. but I am very ignorant of Channeling as YOU and maybe others know it and do it my way. I do not call it any of the things you call it, I merely called it Channeling to find a point of unity with the AP members.

In my vocablery I call it Prophesying.

As you may or may not know prophesy is one of the gifts of the Holy Spirit, along with healing and many others. There are many gifts that have been "lost" to modern man through unbelief but which were part of the life of early Christianity. I have explained in detail about this "gift" in the thread or in one of my posts and if you are interested in how it works I can see if I can find it.

Incidently the Zetas seemed to adopt some of the methods I explained and changed their Channeling here and there as a result. Interesting[;)]

I would like to give it one more shot as I really felt that I was being too unprayerful in the asking of the question. What do you think.

Regards Mustardseed

PS to Nay God told me that He had a "hard" time with your getting on his case. He laughed so long and so hard that he almost forgot to let it rain in Florida......when he finally got to it we had a real down pour.[;)] Anyway He also said that I should tell you He will oblige, and he told me to "not mess with that girl[:)]", I think He kind of likes you. He told me he would give me a poem from Him to you I will include it as it comes.[:D]

chill

Funny thing. As I read Mustardseed's previous-to-last reply, I thought to myself : here is the scorpio speaking. I think I learnt about Mustardseed's sign in some thread - « what's your sign ».

Not that I put too much weight in astrology but scorpios are often blunt and in their way of expressing themselves they get people hurt and offended, quite often without ANY intent of starting any war/comotion. It will often come as a shock to them, that they got people hurt along the way, with their words. And on the Internet, unfortunately, there are only words.

Not that scorpios I have known can't be smooth, and gentle, etc. but often when they are neutral and want to make a point, they will use such language that will vex people. Hurt their ego espescially.

I must add that they are sometimes consciously aware of hurting the ego of people they are responding to, they are 'good' at that cause they know ego, they are espescially aware of their own ego, and that's why I like them ;-)I come across as being quite aware of my own ego too, so we get along. You can't fight someone who is aware of ego 'battles', ego-ness very well. The less aware you are of your ego, the bigger it gets, this rule applies most of times.

Why am I rambling and making generalizations ? No clue.

Because I am a woman and like to categorize people.

ABOUT TESTING GOD :

Actually it seems to me that God does allow some hard testing to be done, even on a daily basis. He provides many, many things, events, often things come exactly as we wished them to come, often also in a better way that we could imagine, proofs are everywhere, confirmations and also the opposite of confirmations - infirmations ? - of the thoughts that go out to him. We ask, we pray, He/she responds.

I am very rarely left in the dark about anything. And I suppose that I am not the only one like that. Speak to God, ask him questions, you'll quickly get some unambiguous answers. I don't know. This happens to me anyway.

About testing Mustardseed's God, well, in my opinion nowadays, I think that there is no entity channeled by Mustardseed but that his words come as guided by the holy ghost, and yes I think that one  can receive a God-given gift of 'knowing' certain things about others, clairvoyance, many would name those gifts psychic abilities, this is not just a wise man speaking - to me. It's something a little more complex, but obviously not channeling per say. No 'personnified One God' nor any entity is involved but some form of Godliness would, it seems.

I think (but I might be WRONG, what do I know ??) that Mustardseed has come a long way before earning the ability to exercize this gift WELL. Yes, he's a natural but in order for him - in my opinion - to be actually able to exercize this gift WELL, he must be in a certain kind of disposition. And he uses prayor to get into the right disposition. It's not mindset but a heartset. For someone else it might be meditation. Basically it's about connecting with 'Godliness', whaterver you can call this voice. If not in the right disposition Mustardseed will just write down/think UP wise words. Actually the results of what he does might not be entirely (100%) 'guided' but I assume that he knows how to differentiate between intellectually-pleasing words from him Mustardseed versus guided words from a source that doesn't quite get through the usual thinking synapses.

Yep, that's prophesizing alright. The jewish & christian definition of it.

chill

Cube asked an interesting question in the other thread, a question about adamantine. He says he's reading a book.... Title is
"Love without end [trademark symbol here], Jesus speaks"...

look at the channeler's site, lots of things to buy :
http://www.lovewithoutend.com/books/index.html

In that book it says that the the world is made out of particules of adamantine and the more loving one becomes the more powerful one gets at transforming those particules. Power of Love Meets Love of Power : very 'attractive' concept.

In the encyclopaedia, "adamantine" is an archaic word used either figuratively and/or poetically. Originally it meant : diamant. Often used in fantasy fiction. If you look for the word in google groups, you'll end up with a myriad of alt.games threads.

QUESTION FOR GOD :

- any comments on this channeler ? And on our thirst for power ?

I had a talk with myself today and I came out admitting that I would love to get some power over other people's destinies - no less. How much more powerful would someone wish to be ?

[:)]