News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Channeling God!!

Previous topic - Next topic

chill

Ex-teacher becomes bishop of the original church ?

The author has been ordained a bishop.
You must look at this Mustardseed :

http://www.lovewithoutend.com/ministry.htm

http://www.originalchurch.org/

What's that church about, really ?

Tuition for the Basic Ministry Course is $750 USD.  It includes the complete Home Study Course, the two-day commencement seminar, the ordination certificate, and the Doctor of Divinity degree and diploma.  All study materials (a $150 value!!!) -- including an autographed hardbound copy of "Love Without End... Jesus Speaks" -- are provided with your paid tuition.

For every 20 paid student enrollments, Spiritis Seminary will establish two revolving scholarships (intended to be replenished by the recipient for the future use of others).

Private sponsorships and contributions for additional scholarships are, of course, always welcome.

Source : http://www.originalchurch.org/seminary.htm

SpectralDragon

I am under the impression the stinger of the scorpio is meant for defense, If I have been too offensive I apoligize, but I do hope you take what I said above in mind. We are doing something a little too "out there" not to be looked upon with question.

yes, do please get to the questions I asked, I am interested in the answer, as I do know for one thing that the entity you are mediating is at least related to god or a fragment of god.

Mustardseed

Dear SD I did recieve a very long message for you but due to its rather personal, nature I asked God if I could be allowed to ommit posting it and he said I could, so I prefer not to post it. I wish you all the best and hope your future will work out well. I will pray for your endevours. I hope this is not too much of a disappointment to you and apologize for wasting your time.

Regards Mustardseed
Words.....there was a time when I believed in words!

cube

I'm going to repost some of my questions because I think they got lost in the fray.

1.) "Only one life it will soon be past only what is lived for love will last"

Does that mean there's no reincarnation?

2.) I'm reading the book "Love Without End, Jesus Speaks". Is this book accurate in that the path it would lead a person down is correct?

3.) Is it really Jesus who is in the book?

4.) What is meant by the phrase 'Suns of God'?
OBE Guide: www.saltcube.com/obe-guide/
Find APers near you: www.saltcube.com/nearMe
Bimonthly OBE Newsletter: www.saltcube.com/?t=newsletter

Mustardseed

Channeling God

Cube is asking about reincarnation
a big subject
well is it real, is there such a thing
not as you know or understand it
would you please explain that
it all ties together. Reincarnation the book he is reading and the questions about Jesus. You see the problem is that man has always been more comfortable with concepts he could understand. A nicely organized system or easily concievable program to follow. Eternal life for dummies but the truth is .....lets just say different. As a matter of fact this often becomes the most stupifying kind of discussion , people discussing and arguing about things they know so infitisimaly little about. Entirely futile
but is reincarnation real
you see....you do it too. Ok let me try to make it simple. .....NO.......no endless life and deaths no hirachy of enlightened souls, ju.st people trying their best to connect. To do the right thing learning and growing, in this life and in the ones hereafter
you said the ones, so there are more than one
yes but not here on earth in this dimension not rebirth. In the spiritual there are many levels dimensions there is order and there is progression. But people colour things, they like to think it is all so simple, follow this instruction book and you are fine , this is also the problem with that girl. I did talk to her but she muddled it up a bit so it is coloured . Besides that she is making my words merchandise, and I am not into that.
becourse she sells the books
yes . I am not talking about a few bucks for the printing but she in becoming wealthy, and the guys she is working with......oh dear. Well I gave it a shot, but she loved the praise of man and the education of the world. Beware when all men think well of you and praise you, for who is a friend of the world is my enemy, leading others astray.
oh ....ok so is that it then
yep just about see ya later
ok bye...oh by the way I am going sailing tomorrow so could you keep the wind down a bit
will do...however a few windsurfers have been praying for some big gusts so it will probably be somewhat in the middle, gotta be fair to all of you
ha...LOL ok that will be great bye
sleep tight

SpectralDragon

quote:
Originally posted by Mustardseed

Dear SD I did recieve a very long message for you but due to its rather personal, nature I asked God if I could be allowed to ommit posting it and he said I could, so I prefer not to post it. I wish you all the best and hope your future will work out well. I will pray for your endevours. I hope this is not too much of a disappointment to you and apologize for wasting your time.

Regards Mustardseed

errr....couldn't you PM it to me?

Nay

Hmmmmmm.  I think God was wise when he said "not to mess with that girl" [;)]

Because I am going to say that I totally disagree with you..ah.. I mean God, saying there is NO reincarnation.  That is what you meant, am I correct?

To be honest I am a bit shocked that God would say such a thing..no offense but it is beginning to sound more like your beliefs Mustardseed.

Nay

Kerrblur

Hello,

I wanna say something towards this 'line' of disagreement that is going on here.  Past couple weeks I have been in this same conversation with people and in the end we all came to the conclusion that people have there beliefs, and qiute honestly, you have to admit we all wanna be Right.  It is like two groups with 2 beliefs on science, or politics.  But with this topic, noone I BELIEVE knows until you die.  You really do not know until you die.  People will argue and argue and argue to get there point across but I came to a conclusion that you really do not know untill you die.  That is why I will take into consideraTION everything that is said in such a contraversal(SP?) issue.  

I do know there is  a god, I do believe there was a jesus that was put on this earth for us.  I also believe about the muslim religion, and the buddist(SP?) religion.  Were all connected, the problem now is, people's natural reaction to defend there beliefs.  But the real solution is accept anything.  Love everything and accept what happens when you die.  

Soul Travel is an individual experience,
a realization of survival.  It
is an inner experience through which
comes beauty and love of all life.  It cannot
be experienced in rituals or ceremonies,
nor bottle in creeds

cube

Mustardseed, I have one more question about the last channeling.

quote:

As a matter of fact this often becomes the most stupifying kind of discussion , people discussing and arguing about things they know so infitisimaly little about. Entirely futile

I don't know of any way to learn about spirituality other than read and talk about it. What alternatives do we have?

Mustardseed

quote:
Originally posted by Nay

Hmmmmmm.  I think God was wise when he said "not to mess with that girl" [;)]

Because I am going to say that I totally disagree with you..ah.. I mean God, saying there is NO reincarnation.  That is what you meant, am I correct?

To be honest I am a bit shocked that God would say such a thing..no offense but it is beginning to sound more like your beliefs Mustardseed.

Nay

Dear Nay and everyone
I hope you are all well and that this day finds you thrilled and inspired and that this little blurb will be helpfull in re-etirating some of the considerations I have had about the Channeling I do. First let me assure you that it is entirely possible that the channeling is "colured" as I call it. It stands to reason that my beliefsystem, which is quite ridgid in some areas, could "do" that.

However I would like you to read the message trough again and truly try to consider its finer hints and nuances. It is my understanding that Gods universe, his order, his plan for each one as well as how he does it and why is way beyond us, and we may indeed be unable at this time to understand it or even just a bit of it.

It is my belief and it has been confirmed by "God" that reincarnation , as traditionally understood in Hindu and Buddhist teachings, is not the truth unchallenged per se. There are elements in it that has has some truth to it, but it is a very simplified world view and is not "THE TRUTH" in its intirety. Like wise the Christian Fundementalist doctrines (concerning Re-incarnation)contain elements of truth as well, and allthough those elements are part of THE TRUTH, the way they are interpreted and lived (judgementalism would be a good word) they seem to negate the very truth they claim to bring.

There seem to be several indications that some aspects of reincarnation might be true. Some people have memories of past lives, kids remember lives in heaven and on and on. Since these things indicate that some have lived in the past or at least have such memories. I think the problem is, that we as the limited humans we are take the closest "model" of belief system and apply it to the things we "figure out", and before we know we become ridgid. Anytime anyone else challenges us we defend this beliefsystem as if it was "our own" without truly examining all the points and theories in it that does not hold water. We seem to thrive in a set belief system like fish in water(that in itself seems very indicative that we could all be wrong about a lot of things). A good explanation and sample of this "problem with being human" is Robert Bruces Catch basket concept as well as his teatrise on Reincarnation.

All that said and done, please understand that I am not , nor did I ever claim to be, channeling "The sum of total TRUTH" and as Chill explained above, my relationship with "God" is the result of 30some years of living working for and trying to apply the Bible and Gods love. It seems to me that the more I learn about God the more I realise how little I know, but there are certain Truths that I still believe are very basic and might even be a sort of foundational belief. The first being that it is Gods plan for man thet we should LOVE Him with all of our heart all our soul and all of our mind, the next is almost the same, that we should love our neighbour and everyone we meet in this life as we love ourself.

I hope you do not take this as messing with you, as always I enjoy your input and candor, and remain

Yours

Mustardseed

PS This observation by Kazbadan states one such contradiction. Very interesting point

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=11580

cube

I'd also like to ask is it possible for a soul to destroy itself? Does free will extend that far?

Nay

I don't feel like you are messing with me, infact I thought you were kind and truthful, thank-you. [:D]

Nay

Zangatese

hi,
first of all thanks to MS for this lovely thread ive found it very enlightening.
i have a couple questions for you, if you would.
1. why is it that only pork is forbidden for muslims? i know that eating any animal 'not of god' is also fobidden. id like to ask what other animals are considered not of god and why.
2. could god possibly clarify for me anything i could be doing to further my spiritual growth? am i going down the right path?

thanks in advance

chill

Hi Mustardseed

There were 3 very important days for me at school this semester.
2 projects and 3 days of shooting. The first project was a group effort, I had the last word (I was directing), but due to conflict with another person (the dop), I let the project slide from my hands, the result was so-so, but my own contribution was pretty good, and how I felt was great on those 2 days of shooting, I was very calm and extremely happy. I felt like this is what I wanted to do for the rest of my life.

The last project was solo, and the result was wonderful. So good that some people now want me to make it into a bigger project in the fall, involving a group of people, more important resources.

God is behind it all : it was because of God that the result was so good you see, things happened, things were said, everything fell into place with great timing, it was a documentary where reality was greater than fiction.

People who saw the film were moved.

BUT I PRAYED SO MUCH beforehand. I was filming my father meeting his mother for the second time in about 4 years, his mother who suffers from Alzheimer disease. He ends up taking her to his home for an hour, where he lives with 4 cats and a real clutter.

Now there is a deadline to turn in projects for the next semester. I want to present a fiction project (which, if chosen, will be filmed in 35 mm and perhapse shown in film festivals around the world...) and a documentary. I can present both.

I had an idea for a fiction, but it wasn't good enough. I abandoned this idea. I am open to new ideas now. But I have only 9 days to find one and develop it, write the script, etc. I need a miracle.

As far as the documentary, I don't think that I can develop what has already been done with a group of people. It just won't get any better than that. It was fluke - God.

I've never had ambitions. I've had pride, but no 'projects', no ambitions.

Many people whom I like very much will present their own film ideas, only 3 fictions are chosen out of a potential 30 submissions, same with documentaries.

Pray for me.

NeverKnowsEnough

Dear Mustardseed,
       I have a big question for god. If you don't count Bush and Sadaam and the terrorists it is about time in history for another huge screw up of a person to come along or a savior....... Well God who will it be this time? P.S. Don't give me the kinda answer that basically says you'll know soon enogh please. Thanks

NeverKnowsEnough

Dear Mustardseed,
       I have a big question for god. If you don't count Bush and Sadaam and the terrorists it is about time in history for another huge screw up of a person to come along or a savior....... Well God who will it be this time? P.S. Don't give me the kinda answer that basically says you'll know soon enogh please. Thanks

darkangel13

Mustardseed,
I asked a few questions a while back that went unanswered.  I understand you're basically being flooded with questions, hehe, but if you find the time I'd appreciate the questions being answered.  Here they are again:

1. What are your views on vampires? I mean real vampires, such as Sanguarian and Psi Vampires?

2. Are you against humans using "drugs"? i'm talking about natural ones, like marijuana and salvia divinorum. If so, why have them on the Earth? To test us?

3. Will humans be in imminent physical danger in the next few years, 2011, 2012, whichever year it is (everybody seems to think it's a different year around then). If so, how will those who do not fear be able to live?

Thanks,
-Kristina[|)]

Mustardseed

Channeling God

There are some questions from Kristina, and Never knows enough
lets concentrate on Kristina, never knows enough seems to know how he wants me to answer so we will leave him to answer his own question
ok....so are there Vampires
yes....and .....no. This issue is similar to the one that I have allready answered, about alien reptile races and such. They exist only in the mind and thoughts of people to begin with. But as folks are bombarded with their existance daily in movies books and tv and the internet some get sucked into their world.
so they are not real beings then
no not the way you think. They are not a race they are not immortal nor do they benefit from blood but they think they do, and they continue on in their dream world. Most cannot face the real world the defeats and the hardship and opt for the imaginary, where they are mighty creatures. They feel the power of the dark side and most are severely afflicten with neg attachments. Rather that sucking the energy og others they themselves are the prey.
so no Dracula then
no movie screen dracula, no Buffy no Angel none of that
what is that Psi and sargantuan or whatever
its just names they use to differentiate, but lets leave this subject it is not a subject I would want you to delve into, it is the madness of man
ok how about drugs, if you did not want people to use them why did you make them
most have dual purposes or other uses but mans imagination .......leave it to you all to find a way to destroy yourself. It is all part of my plan, why did I create evil, why did I create darkness, why did I allow temptation....so you could grow and learn and so you could learn to use your own judgement. That is what makes life what it is, desisions desisions.
Her last question is about the future, she asks:

Will humans be in imminent physical danger in the next few years, 2011, 2012, whichever year it is?

Yes, it's growing darker and many negative entities are released from the pit to decieve and lead astray. Things are changing and the world will change, but ever so slowly, he that has eyes let him see and he that has ear let him hear and he that can let him discern the signs of the times. It is all destined to happen in its appointed time. Yet they that do know me shall be strong and explore, and they shall teach many of MY way.
that sounds pretty intense, maybe we can talk about that another time a bit more
sure
I gotta go, I am sooo tired and have a cold
yes I know , but you are fighting....thats good, and besides that it will help you to appreciate your good health, you are hardly ever sick...Right?. See you later
yea actually I should be thankful....thanks
you are welcome

Antranik

Hey God, nice warmer air we are having today.  Music sounds greater than ever lately as well, so I sayy.... thank you for the music! (thinking of abba right now)

Listen, you obviously made some outstanding bodies.  Many of us are guilty of feeding it TRASH every day!  And yet hte expected lifetime is between 80-90's.  I'm wondering, how long have you made our bodies be able to live on physically.  I know I believe that we live forever, but our physical bodies aren't so fortunate... or are they?  Is there some guideline as to what foods or drinks we should always avoid or anything like that?  The thought of living 150+ years and being able to walk around and all that nice stuff sounds cool to me for some reason. [:I] Stuff like that...!  Thanks. [:)]
-Anto  

Well now, what is THIS world I stumbled upon?

wantsumrice

Haha, chill, why don't you find out for yourself?  Or, has Mustard now become a fortune teller?

coben

chill,
I think it's an interesting question: God and love affairs, and especially God and sex.  But what kind of presence or actions are you looking for/hoping for on God's part?  In what ways does God's presence seem lacking?

Or do you simply mean that you haven't had much luck there?

Maybe there is some deep sense that God keep his heart out of romantic love and sex in some way.

I'd like to hear more.

KP

coben

but what if it was.  As above so below.

I mean it's such a commonplace that God is perfect and never makes mistakes and it's just our limited view and all that

crap.

But what if God did make mistakes, is evolving, and the problems around us in part mirror mistakes and confusions God had and is working on.

I mean things have been pretty damn messed up for a long time and most religious people just jump past the obvious that there has been a heavenly problem also because the idea of problems throughout is just too damn scary.

And before you feel immediately superior to this viewpoint please trust me at least this far...I have deeply done many of the God is perfect belief systems and chosen somethign that feels deeper to me and could make clever chastizing 'deep' comments from that perspective.  If you don't buy that idea (God has messed up in some ways) fine!

But If you are getting tired of making excuses for God, excuses God no longer wants made, maybe your actual emotional reaction, that something messed up has been going on, is true and real and not an indication of your own limitness, spiritual backwardness or the newness of your soul.

Kerrblur

off the record, I dont believe in vampires.  

Question for God.

I Have been told from alot of christians that if you do not goto church then basically You cannot be with God.  What do you have to say about this?
Soul Travel is an individual experience,
a realization of survival.  It
is an inner experience through which
comes beauty and love of all life.  It cannot
be experienced in rituals or ceremonies,
nor bottle in creeds

Antranik

quote:
Originally posted by Kerrblur

off the record, I dont believe in vampires.  

Question for God.

I Have been told from alot of christians that if you do not goto church then basically You cannot be with God.  What do you have to say about this?

I think you already know the answer to this.  ;)

Religion is a good guideline but everyone knows it's not the end all accurate source of spirituality, it's just taken a wide/mass appeal.  And maybe that's where the problem is, when a religion spreads out and becomes accepted b thousands and becomes an "institution," weird rules come out of it all.

I'm only saying what I'm saying because earlier in this thread God mentioned that for most questions, you already KNOW the answer right there, just think about it for a minute..

And it's true!!  I *really* need to think about my questions before I post them here because msot things just have an answer ring inside me already and I feel okay I should find a more mysterious question.
-Anto  

Well now, what is THIS world I stumbled upon?