News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Channeling God!!

Previous topic - Next topic

Mustardseed

Dear Friends

I believe this point, posted by Antranik, was in fact the purpose of this thread. It was my intention that YOU realise you yourself can ask God for the answers to your questions in life. In a way it may seem as a contradiction that I "Channel God", and then ask you to talk to Him yourselves, but it was my intention to demonstrate how close I believe He wants to be to us ALL, and to help you understand that you too can have an relationship with Him.

I have learned a lot through this thread. Mostly to be loving and kind inspite of hurt feelings, (that is a pretty big and important lesson for a Scorpio) and to not get flustered by peoples lack of faith. I also noticed that many folks that have asked me for answers to their questions about specifics , the "what should I do" type of questions, seem to actually more be looking for a confirmation rather than an answer. I sense that most allready heard from "God" [;)] and know what they should do, but they just have a hard time doing it. [:)] Welcome to the club [;)]

This problem is very common for for many of us. Hoping that noone will take offense I will here "take a chance" and quote a part of the New Testament that has always meant a lot to me[;)] . In this passage Paul is faced with the same dilemma. It seems that he does know what he should do but have a hard time actually doing it.

Rom 7:18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but [how] to perform that which is good I find not.  

Rom 7:19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.  

I realise that many of you do not believe in the concept of the flesh being "bad" so try to "translate" it instead, into you being too lazy, compromising, afraid, timid or whatever it is that is hindering YOU from doing the things you KNOW you should do. This could be quiting bad habits, acting certain agressive or self destructive ways, breaking off from a unfruitful relationship or whatever.

When we are faced with these things and desire a change, it is very important that we all sit down and do a little Honest <span id='hl' style='background-color: yellow'>Channeling God</span id='hl'> ourselves [:)]. This has always and continue to be my primary use of Prophecy/channeling, to find His will for MY life. As a side benefit we might find a few little snippets and interesting facts emerge for others as well, but a personal "closer walk" with God should in my opinion be the primary goal.

So...in the light of this, I would like to say goodbye for now to you all. Due to very pressing duties I will have to spend way less time on the AP. It is my hope that you all are well and safe and that you will find your way through life. My advise to you all is that you live your life in the sunshine, stay positive inspite of adversity, find the good in every suposedly "bad" thing that ever happens to you, flee the baser things of humanity such as abuse vengence hate and lust in all its forms and as the old poem says

All through life my friends
If you will be a happy soul
keep your eye upon the dougnut
not upon the hole.

I realise there are many questions asked on the thread still not answered, and apologise. If anything is of particular importance to you, feel free to PM me or write Davidmustardseed@hotmail.com. If you need prayers for anything or if you feel that I could in any way help or counsel you about anything, I shall be sure to answer you as soon as my schedule permits. I would also like to ask any of you who pray or meditate to send a little prayers and "good vibrations" my way as well. I am facing some very big challenges at this point of my life and could sure need some of that "stuf"[;)].

It is my hope that you will all remember this thread and that it will encourage you in your personal life, to spend a little time talking to GOD, when you feel lonely confused unloved or afraid. He will answer you. He has promised us all this.....: "Ask and it shall be given to you, seek and you shall find knock and it shall be opened to you." but do not forget that "he that comes to God must believe that He is and that he is a rewarder of those who dilligently seek Him". Believe and you will recieve.

Our Father in heaven,
Hallowed be Your name.
Your kingdom come.
Your will be done
On earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our sin,
As we forgive those who sin against us.
And do not lead us into temptation,
But deliver us from evil
For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen.

Lots of love and hugs to you all

Yours

David Mustardseed

PS A little special hug to you Chill [;)]. I love you and will keep you in my prayers ....always.
Words.....there was a time when I believed in words!

Antranik

Thank you Mustardseed for one of hte most interesting threads i've seen online.  Oh yeah, and I mustn't forget, hank you God. [;)] [8D]  You don't need any of my good luck for your challenges to be sorted out, they simply will be sorted out before you know it, hehe.  See you around, and really, thanks!  That was cool. [:)]
-Anto  

Well now, what is THIS world I stumbled upon?

krazyzodiak

hey Mustardseed i got some questions for you to ask god

Will i get back with my girlfriend?
Will i be faster in math later on in life?
Will i live  untill im 74?
Will I get my girlfriend back?
Does she love me?
Are you as power as they say?
Is psychic Stuff considered evil?

Ok those are my questions thanks mustardseed

Reality

I just read a tiny bit of this thread. You've sure been doing this for a long looong time so it can't be all made up(unless you're a proffesional comedian and this was a way to exercise). Really god hehe? That sounds big, but whoever it is........he's sure got a got sense of humor...I imagine I'd just talk like that if I were god :D :D :D

Reality

Hahahahaha! 30 pages of free comedy..

I'm almost crying of laughter here!

;)

mackenzie

Wow!  I'm only on page 2 >_< but this is great and i'm in total agreement with what has been said already.  What great reading and funny too. Can't wait to see how this continues to develop.   (probably going to take me all day to get through 30 pages though ) [:P]

Mustardseed

Glad you like it [:)] God does have a sense of humour , believe me I have that from a reliable source[;)]

mackenzie

Finally got to page 12.  I have learned a lot from your "conversations".  Thank you mustardseed.

Antranik

Of course God has a sense of humor.. he created it!
-Anto  

Well now, what is THIS world I stumbled upon?

Mustardseed

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN SET UP TO CHANNEL GOD

QUESTIONS MAY BE SUBMITTED BUT DONT PUSH HIM AROUND AND DEMAND STUF.....AFTER ALL HE IS ...GOD

This is MS
This is GOD
Hello......are you listening
Yes I am here
I cant believe it ...is it really you
Yepper its me allright
Great I have a lot of stuf to ask you and I would sure appreciate some answers
OK I will do my best ....that is pretty good actually
Are you really in control of things
Yes I am...really
But what about the bad stuf
what about it
why does it happen
for different reasons
and you let it happen
mostly
but why dont you just do a miracle and change things
sometimes I do but often you dont realise it is a miracle

I dont get it couldn't you have made a perfect world with no hate and no negative emotions
I did
what happened
you changed it
I didn't change the world and make it bad
you all do ...Adam , Moses, Herod, Hitler the good and bad you all screw it up
oh I see
really you dont....but thats ok I make good come from bad order in chaos and light where there is darkness...it will work out in the end
would it be ok if I let people ask you questions
you can give it a try but knowing humans they probably think you are pulling some joke on them
well lets see...they are a pretty nice bunch....really
ok then lets hear whats on their heart.....I allready know but maybe it will do them some good venting a bit.....[:)] I invented smilies too
allright I will give you a call later then
great ....look forward to it, I am actually a bit busy anyway so I will talk to you later....bye
bye

This was a very short session. I was very encouraged by his attitude and invite you all to submit any questions you might have.

Regards Mustardseed

Mustardseed

God it has been a long time since I talked to you

It sure has

Are you still there

what do you think

Well I was wondering

well.....wonder no more

So......can I still talk to you

what you mean is ..will I still talk to YOU

well yes..actually thats true. I guess that was really what I meant
I have a few more questions

thought so....it took you a while

well its been a bit difficult...you know me I have been going through a few things...I guess you know

Ha

That's all....ha

don't get stuck on words ok, just ha...I know I have been watching and waiting....I care for you more than you know

OK then I will think a bit about it and get back in touch

whenever you are ready...I am always here....always

OK thanks will talk tomorrow then......I love you

I look forward to it...take your time I am with you always, till the end of the world and then, after that.....the fun begins

Telos

God?

Stop talking to yourself.

Alright...

But, didn't you just...?

Nah uh uh.

Okay.  :?

Graelwyn

:lol:  :lol:  Nope, sorry, this thread does nothing for me. The fact is, anyone can channel 'God' if they so wish because 'God' is all around us and in us. God is the consciousness of all that has been, all that is and all that will be and anyone, if they so wish, can access this knowledge and awareness.

Psan

Mustardseed you deserve a Darwin award for your major contribution to human knowledge.
:twisted:

star

HOLY MOLY

thats alot of pages to go through lol
"How unfortunate for mankind that the Lord is reported by Holy Writ as having said 'Vengeance is mine!' "
Sir Julian Huxley

Mustardseed

CHANNELING GOD

Well I am here and have some questions.

Ok lets have'm

Well its a question about hate and about the baggage we as people bring with us in life

Yea it sure mounts up doesn't it

Yes it does and that's the problem. It seems such a defeat and sometimes I seem to never get the victory....why is that?

OK well before I answer why don't you think this over first. If you had no problems to overcome and everything went along like a song how do you think it would affect you

Ha that's easy I would be happy

are you sure

Absolutely

and then what would you do

I would get on with my life

Doing what If I may ask

Well I don't know....living life I guess. I would be happier and would make others happier.....I suppose

Doing what

Hey God you told me I could ask the questions

You wanna be in charge....be my guest

OK so why don't you make things better for me...I am hurting

I was trying to let you answer that question

Why

Think about that Mustardseed.....why would I do that

Umm ....I don't know, do you want to make it difficult for me

Nope that's not it

So why

I want to help you to learn and grow

But I am not growing I am having a bad time

Wrong again

What do you mean

I mean wrong again ......you ARE growing..that's my point

Oh so its a test of sorts

A test in a way but its not the most accurate way of explaining it

I feel we are playing ask the Professor

We are ha

So Professor.....should I take it as a exercise or something?

Mustardseed I am not the Professor....you are

So I should ask myself

That's right

OK so what have I learned through the bad stuf I have gone through...... I guess a lot about myself, and others and how things should not be

And here you Mustardseed stumbled on a great truth. If I had wanted to fix you I would have, but I see deeper than you, and this life and the problems you encounter works for you as a far more important life lesson. I allow stuff to happen my friend, so you can learn to trust, and to see the good in things that do not appear good, to see light when all appears dark and to see love when all appears to be hate and selfishness, I do this because my goal is that YOU grow, and that you get prepared for what is ahead. Nothing that is worth something comes free and some of the deepest and most profound spiritual lessons come from some of the deepest and darkest experiences you have to go through. I try the hearts of men, and in so doing I show them the answer.

Hmm......really

Really

So you mean it well by allowing it?

Of cause but you will only see the good if you are able to tune in to the good. Two men look out through the same bars one sees the mud one sees the stars. It is all in the way you see things, and in what you decide to call your reality

I see so I need to see it as a good thing then and it will help me grow

You betcha

OK I guess I will think a bit about that

You go ahead and do that and remember the outlook may not be that great but the up look is always super

Thanks .......... I really need to think more about that, talk to you later

You just call out my name....and you know ..... I love that song

Huh

Yea whats wrong with that, I love songs....lets talk about that another time you gotta go

OK  bye God

CU later Mustardseed

Telos

God?

Stop playing with yourself!

I'm... I'm not!!

Oh, sorry. I'm talking to a lot of other people at the moment...

Oh... okay...

So, what can I do for you?

Can you give me this Saturday's winning lottery numbers?

Sure.

Really? That's great!

Heh, don't look so surprised. I am God, you know.

Of course. So... what are they?

What?

What are the numbers?

Oh you meant... oh, ahahaha!

What's so funny?

Well of course I "can" give you Saturday's numbers. Did you think I was actually going to?

Why not? I thought I once heard about a certain someone saying "ask and ye shall receive," or something...?

Oh yeah... that.

Yeah?

I'm pretty sure my son was drunk when we said that. He went to a lot of weddings and parties, you know. You can't quote everything the man said. Life just doesn't work that way.

Oh... well, how does it work?

Ahhh... good question!

I thought so.

Well... how would you want it to work?

God, I don't think you can ask that question of me... my wants and desires are categorically the wants and desires of a living thing and therefore undistinguished from how life already works.

Wow... that was great. I don't think I could've said it better myself.

So, will you give them to me?

And miss watching your own independent attempts? Hell no! You should see what you look like from here. You're like some little kitten trying to walk up a 40 foot hill covered in ice.

Yeah, I bet it's really entertaining. Well, I'm glad I'm making you smile, at least!

No problem! I imagine this won't get old for another 30 or 40 years.

Well sit down and get comfortable. Tickets are cheap.

Says you. How many have you bought so far?

204... there was that night I bought 200 after winning so much at craps. It was worth the experiment.

You do realize what that looked like from up here. It looked like you got an extra foot up the hill before slipping and sliding back down.

I don't see the usefulness in talking to you if you're just going to make fun of me.

Hey, Telos. Is it cold in Hell?

What?

Hahahahahah!

Oh I get it... hahahaha!

Heheheh...

Don't get snowed in.

...!

Mustardseed

Channeling God

God they are making fun

yep

But .....what should I say

ha

thats it....ha

yep thats it .....ha

what do you mean

let them think about their life.....poking fun at good things...let them think

Ok

Telos

Mustardseed, are we channeling the same God?

I mean this very seriously. Every time I ask God questions, I find his answers reactionary, boldly and honestly critical, with a hint of defensiveness but cunningly offensive. And scathingly good humored. Maybe that's because I was raised Catholic.

But I think I force him to be on his toes because I don't let him hide anything. What do you think?

Mustardseed

Hi Telos
I really have no idea if we do channel the same God, I thought there was only one, but maybe I am mistaken.......it would not be the first time. Anyway, I was not brought up Catholic so wouldn't know. About the humor,......... still .....no idea. I channel what I channel. No jokes, take it for what it is. Poke fun if you will, no harm intended from my side. I have always appreciated  your posts and have no bones with you at all, honestly. This thread has always been a sore point with some people, you should read the earlier posts. I know its a long thread but interesting nevertheless, cant help that controversy, sorry.

If you can to your own self be true, you can not be false to any man.

some great guy said that, cant remember who , Kipling or Franklin or someone, yet, nevertheless it stands to reason.....

I am not adverse to your posts, so feel free by all means. Its all just interesting to me.

Regards Mustardseed

Ps and Telos by all means do feel free to keep God on his toes, I dont think he minds.

Telos

Thank you, Mustardseed. That was a very kind response. I'm sorry for not reading the earlier pages (there is quite a few!).

When I channel God as having almost the characteristics of a bully, I suppose he is reminding me (or I am reminding myself?) that God is in the bully at school. God is in the racist next door. And God is in the atheist that pokes fun at people believing in God. I find that simultaneously comforting and disturbing, and I want more from God about that ;) Combine that with my no-holds-barred interpretation of "ask and ye shall receive," well... I feel like God is dancing to hide his shadow. And he may be a good dancer!

I mention the Catholic thing because Catholics can be very mighty in their education of young people to accept the doctrines of the faith. When asked very legitimate questions on legitimacy of certain doctrines, combined with interpretations of scripture and the validity of the scripture itself, or (God forbid) the authority of the papacy, they sort of dance around, trying to hide their shadow.

I hope I did not offend you. (I know you said I didn't, but there it is anyway :) ).

It's good reading your posts.

QuotePs and Telos by all means do feel free to keep God on his toes, I dont think he minds.

Thanks. :D

Isiah

I find this very offensive. Mustardseed, if you are making this all up, then I think you should own up. I do recall a thread about 'channeling god' with the blue and the red text and the person admitted that they were just making it up to see if people would try it themselves, because if they could then everyone could or something....
Either way, I find this as a spiritual counterfeit, whether you think you are speaking to God or not . . . I suggest that you pray to God and ask for him to show you the truth and help you, because I can see how this 'channeling God' thing can go very wrong.

chohan

Quote from: IsiahI find this very offensive. Mustardseed,...

That is interesting. Isiah, if I came to your town with an army smelling of sheep and goats, then killed men, women and children in the name of biblegod would you find yourself offended? What if my name were Caleb or Joshua?

cheers,
cho

Gandalf

I find this very offensive

It is unfortunate if people find this thread offensive, but they don't have to read it if they find it goes against their orthodoxies. This is a free board does not restrict itself to a single religious creed or enforced doctrine; we're sorry if this does not please some but we are a civilised board and we have to live with it.

It is clear that Mustardseed wished to experiment with attempts to channel god and wished to post his results here for others to comment on. Everyone is free to agree/disagree with his findings and discuss other aspects of them, but just because a few 'find it offensive' is no reason for mustardseed to stop what he is doing. Many other members find it very interesting, regardless of what they make of it.

If people come across posts they have problems with, but do not violate the commonly set bounds of board decency, then there is nothing they can do about it, but they don't have to read it!

Doug
"It is to Scotland that we look for our idea of civilisation." -- Voltaire.

karnautrahl

Mustardseed, I've skipped from page 8 to here for a reason.  As you know from my other posts elsewhere I'm not inclined to "deep" spirituality or beliefs-actually systemised belief makes me quite annoyed/uncomfortable for some reason.  

Anyway the reason I'm typing to you, and I really don't know what I am meant to be saying to you is that something you wrote earlier hit a sensitive chord in me.

QuoteIf any of you want to ask anything of me ask for spiritual gifts to aid others, the gifts of love to heal and the gifts of dicernment to be forearmed and vigilant and if asked in a right spirit I will surely answer such a prayer. I am more willing to give than you are to recieve.

This one for some reason.  Basically in another thread in Astral Consciousness I mentioned touching something you might call "God".  During that time-which was about 20 mins (I only know this because I was driving at the time so I know how far I drove.) I also asked questions of whatever it was.  The one thing I did say was to make a request I sort of believe is slightly out of character for me.  Basically I really really wanted the power to heal that I have worked on to grow stronger, more certain and for it to  always work for those who wish me to use it on their behalf. That's the essence of what I asked. That left me in floods of tears and now as I write the tears are starting again. WHAT GIVES!?..

normally I've played with energy work because I like the sensations. The chi kung and similar because of how my body feels. The use of this for healing because I like the effect the success has on me and the patient both.   I just like doing it. No altruism is being intended consciously, I'm not some really unselfish holy type at all. The opposite. Outside of my relationship I'm 90% self centred, I don't have a regular job because I don't have to work much, I refuse to because I want to energy train, physically train and do my own pursuits. So I don't do charity work or anything like that-though others have said I "should".   I'm mentioning this to give you some idea of how I am.  Basically apart from enjoying the sensation of healing and energy work etc, what gives with the spirit thing? I was a skeptic outside of healing but now I have something more to consider-I kinda want to-but I don't want to become some "etheric" type or oh I don't know :-), I'm not really sure what I'm on this thread for...except that I've had regular tears of joy experiences for the past few weeks and have conscious choice to have them...so if you are really channelling God and you have faith enough in what you are doing-just would you ask him/her/it what gives with me here? I'm trying like crazy to avoid the "special" syndrome, the "touched" syndrome, "messiah" syndrome and similar ego things. I guess whilst I enjoy the buzz and the emotional intensity I don't want to be "crazy"-but be real... actually, maybe can you ask if he/her/it knows what it is I want to ask? :-).   I don't trust myself to know if I've got answers just yet...but right now my heart centre is going like crazy and I know I'd only need to concentrate a little and the crown will strobe...

Seriously, I don't want to grasp things to believe in. I want to be "real". Does it make sense here?

btw the act of "prayer" as I understand it really makes me feel cheesy-especially as I avoid all "religion" like the plague-NO OFFENSE INTENDED ANYONE-PERSONAL REASONS/BELIEFS/FEELINGS. So um...is communicating whilst in the middle of healing rapture a good idea? :-) opinion sort-yours will do if God doesn't feel the need to answer :-).
May your [insert choice of deity/higher power etc here] guide you and not deceive you!