News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Channeling God...again!

Previous topic - Next topic

Mustardseed

Hello...
Anyone there?

Hmmm

It that you...

Who else could it be....who else writes in BLUE

Ha yes well I was just wondering...well could we talk again

You never stopped...or did you

What do you mean

well dont forget I am everywhere, i KNOW you better than yourself

Right....ehh but I havn't actually channelled for a while

wrong

what do you mean..I havn't been on the AP for ages

and....

well I have not done any channeling then

ahh....not on AP but you7 Channel everytime you are a ....channel

yea...ok well I have lots of things to ask you can we talk

sure buddy no problem

I have several questions and I would like to talk to you about them

great..I am always so happy when anyone wants to talk to me

good ...so how do I begin

Just let it hang out...talk to me Mustardseed

Well ok then...First Nay....

Ahhh Nay...yes I do

What

I love her

yes that was what she was asking me...I think it was a rhetorical question

yes but still there is always the question, and the answer is I do

I am glad but I actually knew that

However..

However what

I do have a few things to tell her...do you think she will listen

Hey listen thei is NAY we are talking about

ok so then lets talk

My daughter just sertved up dinner I will get back to you...is that ok

always at your service Mustardseed...any time you please

Ok then I will just get some dinner and then we will talk

Great I am actually busy as well

with what...

looking into that oilwell ....very timely actually...took a bit of arranging but listen lets talk later

ok soon...bye
Words.....there was a time when I believed in words!

personalreality

that's very strange.

interesting, but strange.

be awesome.

CFTraveler

I'm at the edge of my seat.
Yay!  I like these channelings.

Yin

I should start up my channeling Buddha sessions, god needs some competition

Everlasting

Mustard, ask him who sabotaged  the oilrig.
Priests of hippocratic love talk of peace and Christ, Power is their only goal. Now they all shall die.

Chris J.

It will be interesting to read more.

Naykid

:-)

I'm very interested in what God has to say.

Naykid

I got to thinking about the other Channeling thread and I found it!  50 pages.  That doesn't sound like it got deleted..LOL  I figured it would be an interesting read while we wait for MS to get back into the swing of things.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_metaphysics/channeling_god-t9620.0.html

I had forgotten about Beavis, and Rhinegirl! Wonder what they're up to now.  I do miss Squeek.   :cry:

Zirgz

Hello everyone.
First question to  God (or your manifestation of God :) )
Have the humanity in the past has been more advanced then 21st century humanity? ( advanced I mean technologically, spiritually.)If yes can you please give some examples?
Second question.
Whats the purpose of Mustardseed channeling to you and post it online?
I must admit that doing this online takes courage. So let the questions BEGIN!

Xanth

Channeling...
I don't believe that what people call "channeling" is anything that is coming from "outside" that individual.
I believe they're simply confusing that which is coming from within an aspect of themselves.

Hence, I believe that this Channeling of "god" is simply you channeling an aspect of yourself.
And because of this, it is subject to all opinions and biases of the individual doing the channeling.

Disclaimer: just my opinion and belief.  :)

~Ryan

Chris J.

Quote from: Xanth on June 01, 2010, 13:01:06
Disclaimer: just my opinion and belief.  :)

I agree with you. But I still think it will be interesting to read more.

Xanth

Quote from: Chris J. on June 01, 2010, 13:08:16
I agree with you. But I still think it will be interesting to read more.
I can't argue with that.  :)

~Ryan

personalreality

what happens when you're wrong xanth?

HELL!

lol
be awesome.

Naykid

That's why I think listening to the message and not thinking so much about where is comes from, is a good idea. I mean, unless he starts telling us to kill, kill, kill, I think all will be fine.

I'm looking forward to it!  Hurry up, MS.  :-D

Xanth

Quote from: personalreality on June 01, 2010, 13:16:34
what happens when you're wrong xanth?

HELL!

lol
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pompeii
^ I believe that happened.  :)

Quote from: Naykid on June 01, 2010, 13:19:01
That's why I think listening to the message and not thinking so much about where is comes from, is a good idea. I mean, unless he starts telling us to kill, kill, kill, I think all will be fine.
If you think about that then for a second...

If I'm right, it comes from the channeler... so regardless of what the message actually *IS*, it's biased and opinionated, even if unknowingly.
At the end of the day though, your choices are simple: you'll either agree with the message, or write it off as the ramblings of a mad man (not saying MS is a madman here :) ).

Anyways, sorry for intruding.  Please do continue.  :)

~Ryan

Naykid

I guess I'm just not that worried about it.  I've always found stuff like this interesting, I loved the Seth books. Much of that rang true to me.

personalreality

My name came from a seth book.

"The Nature of Personal Reality"
be awesome.

Yin

I channel myself almost on a daily basis, nothing so special though like deep questions, just random stuff really.. lol

Mustardseed

CHANNELING GOD

Well here we go...

helloooo

Helloooo

Ha...I knew you would be there

Ha...I always am,.....you command me

I do

yup

how .....well another time. Anyway I have a few things I would like to ask about

great

Well there was that thing about Nay...seemed you had something more to say

sometimes a simple I love you is enough

well I was wondering if you would anyway. I think she has been waiting

I know she has

well then then ....how about you tell her something

I just did

What

look over it again

You said that telling her that you loved her was enough....well just a minute ...just have to read it

you said Sometimes sa simple I love you is enough
......this is tricky are you saying that thats what you want to tell her or that you have nothing to tell her cause you told her I love you?

Yousaid I seemed to have more to say ...and I told you what I had to tell her

Ok....can you expand on that.

Why

well there is not much Channeling in that....I think everyone expects a bit more

Oh let me see....so now you get to decide how much I should say, you already decide what we talk about, at least you think you do, and how long before you want to decide what to say[

Well it was not like that....it was more because I have had all these feelings churning around in my head about her.

Yea its pretty amazing isn't it

Well its not really...Its a bit well sort of well its not so comfortable

It is called to be touched with the feeling of their infermity  

Well I had such a feeling that Nay was going through somethiing and maybe you would say something to help her

Thats why I chose to say what I did....

I don't understand that

Well if a Channeler gets too involved, it changes the direction and run of the stream, you hinder the flow so to speak and muddy up the stream

Oh....I see

But don't worry...little is much if I am in it

I don't have to say anything actually......in this case Nay has an opportunity to love and loving is humbeling and very very powerful, she always knew that...but sometimes you all  need to be reminded

Ok....well I have to go to work now....Thanks

Ha you are su funny David....you are all miffed at that....so teenage....thats a hoot

Well  ....yea I guess I was expecting more....but its ok...;-) I know you always surprise me so I don't complain

I will let that stand......we can talk about you later...anyway we still have the oil to chat about...take some time soon ok

Oh Goody I was wondering about that....so I guess I will see you later..I am working late so maybe in a few days

Not a problem I will be waiting here...and there ....and everywhere, by the way I saved your life today

WHAT.....

Yea...I will tell you next time

SAVED MY LIFE...are you kiddin

No I am not....we will talk about it later...and yes I know that you wants to talk about it now...but you will be late to work...my schedule and your bosss schedule...you have people to see and things to do C U later Bye

............well bye then

Mustardseed

Hi all Just to let you know that I modified the message below, by changing a line to black from blue. I have a crazy screen that I cant see what I type in the window if the message gets longer than the box. Do others have that problem. Well I am a lousy typist so sometimes make mistakes with the blue and the black

Regards MS

Naykid

Good afternoon, MS!  yes, some ppl are having issues with their screen, here:
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/forums_bugs_reports_and_questions/longer_posts-t31737.0.html;msg260489#msg260489

Thanks for the time to do this, I have to say, I too am a little disappointed, only because in my mind I had a longer dramatic interaction. LOL  You were right about me going through some things.. I thought God might bring up the fact that I turned my back on him a few years ago.   Yep, that's right I stopped praying not only for myself, but friends and family.  I just lived life as a dutiful caregiver.  I haven't continued back on my exact path....that's still playing out.  I guess his simple message of love, is really all I need to know.  :-)

Thanks again MS and have a great day!  Hope you can do this more often.  :-)

P.S.  lol now after proof reading this, no wonder I started having bad experiences!  :lol:

Stillwater

Yes, what Nay said about the scrolling issue- for me, I needed to change my screen resolution from 1366x768 to 1360x768, and the problem went away.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Everlasting

I think the OIL thing is more important then the Nay discussion :|
Priests of hippocratic love talk of peace and Christ, Power is their only goal. Now they all shall die.

Naykid

Geez, OUCH! You can smite me if it will make you feel like you got your few minutes of life back.  :-D

I do agree however and would love to see much more interesting topic.  Hopefully MS will do more this weekend.

personalreality

I think MS has a crush on Nay and is BSing us to get his foot in the door.  :-D
be awesome.