News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Channeling God...again!

Previous topic - Next topic

Naykid

Geez PR, get your mind out of the gutter!  If y'all would stop mentioning me, people wouldn't have to see or think about me.  I don't want to cause people undo pain, so.... stop it!  :oops:

personalreality

be awesome.

Stookie

I think it takes a lot of confidence to openly talk about personal spiritual problems. It can help others who have or are going through it as well. And I like the simple message of "love". We all need to be reminded of that from time to time.

Mustardseed

Ha  8-) I had a crush on Nay thet goes way back (you would too if you knew what a sweetheart she is), nothing secret about that, ........ehmmm wonder if I should tell my wife or her husband. nah..... :lol:
Words.....there was a time when I believed in words!

Naykid

PR. I know you're jesting with me, I just wanted to avoid offending anymore ppl.

Stookie, it is hard to tell such a private thing, especially in a forum full of people that have no idea who you really are.  I appreciate you saying that, it has made me feel better about coming forth.  Thanks.  :-)

MS, Awwww, you're sweet!  Shall we tell them?  :wink:  I hope you have a slow weekend so you might be able to have another conversation.  :-)

Mydral

Channeling God.

Ok I will channel someone too, The Flying Spaghetti Monster, my personal God (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster)

Hello

Hi dude

Yeah so the other day...

What did you do?

Huh?

You ate spaghetti... DON'T YOU KNOW THAT THOSE ARE HOLY?

Oh I am so sorry.... I totally forgot

SPEAK NO MORE, YOU SHALL DIE AND ROT AN ETERNITY IN HELL

:(

IT'S TOO LATE NOW. BYE FOREVER

..... so much for my first channeling session.

You see... I believe my channeling is as valid as yours. I heard that voice in my head too... and it was pretty angry.

My point being... all channeling exists in your head only. You just split a part of yourself to talk to yourself in a pure state of consciousness, if you even get there. If you don't you will just be rambling anyway. If you do get into a pure state of conciousness then you can ask yourself to solve important decisions in your life BUT NOT FOR OTHERS! You will only be able to answer what your capable of answering anyway if you were completely conscious without distractions.

In somnis veritas

CFTraveler

Maybe you ate the pastafasarian spaghetti?

Naykid

Quote from: Mydral on June 05, 2010, 14:45:02
*snip*

You see... I believe my channeling is as valid as yours. I heard that voice in my head too... and it was pretty angry.

My point being... all channeling exists in your head only. You just split a part of yourself to talk to yourself in a pure state of consciousness, if you even get there. If you don't you will just be rambling anyway. If you do get into a pure state of conciousness then you can ask yourself to solve important decisions in your life BUT NOT FOR OTHERS! You will only be able to answer what your capable of answering anyway if you were completely conscious without distractions.

I don't understand some people, why does it matter what goes on in a thread that you clearly find a joke or is beneath you?  Why is it with some people, find it impossible to leave other people alone, because the subject matter bothers them?  Here's a clue, don't comment on the thread, or bother reading it, if it's going to bring out the a-hole in you. 

I'm so friggin happy that this site is full of people that have all the wisdom in the world, I'll just stop searching and questioning now because Mydral and others know what is good for all of us.  Thank you Mydral, thank you.

:roll:

personalreality

This is a place to share your opinion. 

Ultimately if we have a collection of opinions it will represent a larger slice of possibilities. 

For all you know, Mydral's post could be just what someone needs.
be awesome.

Naykid

Quote from: personalreality on June 05, 2010, 15:17:56

Ultimately if we have a collection of opinions it will represent a larger slice of possibilities. 

Yeah, I know that this is a place to share our OPINIONS, not to blatantly mock someone.  And don't forget that the wind blows both ways, I know of one person that definitely needed to hear what my opinion was.  Just what the Dr. ordered.

Oh, as to the tough love, yep, I'm using it right now.  And that brings up my other point.  How in the world can someone ridicule someone else and then spout about service and caring for others?  The hypocrisy is mind blowing.

personalreality

You are mind-blowing Nay.

Really.
be awesome.

Naykid

Why?  If you aren't offended by the mocking, then why am I so mind blowing?

personalreality

Do I have to have a reason to think you're awesome?  :-D
be awesome.

Naykid

Quote from: personalreality on June 05, 2010, 16:18:16
Do I have to have a reason to think you're awesome?  :-D

:-D Good answer.  :-D

Xanth

Quote from: personalreality on June 05, 2010, 15:17:56

Sorry, but I have to agree with Nay.
This is a place of refuge for a lot of us who can't talk about these kinds of things in the open public.

It's very important that people feel they can voice their opinions without being ridiculed or mocked.

This goes to everyone... please show respect for others' beliefs.
You don't have to agree with them, but you have to respect them.

I don't much like the saying, "If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all," because, as PR pointed out, sometimes the "not nice" thing to say can help.
But in this case, it's just mocking.

~Ryan

personalreality

It is rather mocking.

I thought it was all in good fun though.

Perhaps  Mydral is a thespian and the only way s/he can properly respond is through a monologue....

(get it.....monologue......lol)

Look at Mr. Mod, jumping on the Mod train already.
be awesome.

Naykid

QuoteI thought it was all in good fun though.
I bet you can't say that without a smile on your face.  :-D

Still holding that finger an inch away from Ryan's face huh?  :lol:

personalreality

I almost always have a smile on my face.  Even when I am heatedly responding to someone *wink wink nudge nudge say no more*.

lol

But I talked to Mydral about that thread today and I didn't get the impression that malice was intended.  THough I'm pretty sure s/he thinks it's a crock.  That doesn't necessarily imply mocking though.  Nothing wrong with a good jest every now and then.  And MS is a veteran, he should be able to take a poke and move on. (I would assume)

Ryan and I have an understanding.

But you......I don't even know.  I want to poke you in the eye.
be awesome.

personalreality

be awesome.

Naykid

No amount of you spinning this, is going to change my mind.  It was rude, it was callous, it was mocking, it was wrong.  I really don't care what you guys chatted about, perhaps you should have these chats on here, in the chat section, so we can all be privy, especially if you are going to use that as some form of excuse for his less than kind behaviour.

I think you hate that you like me a bit.  :lol:  Poke me in the eye, indeed.  :-D

Mustardseed

whooooo there y'all. Mocking is a part of the whole concept. I really don't mind and it brings the best out in "God" in my experience. Lets ask about this

Hey up there

Hello

oh sorry I was watching the oil pouring out destroying the ocean and it was making me contemplate....well yes what did you want

well I was wondering ...I only have a minute off my break....what about the mocking

Its ok

ok?

Yea people who have strong reactions to the thread and you and I talking are very concerned about the truth...as they see it....and so because they do not understand they....mock....no harm do just leave it be, I got your back

Ok .....well thats good to know.....so you do not mind

no way its fine, he just feels a concern for the truth thats a good thing....listen I have to run....its so onteresting what they are trying to do with theoil without telling the world I have to take a closer look amazing

Ok can we talk about that

\sure ...later bye

bye
Words.....there was a time when I believed in words!

personalreality

be awesome.

Mydral

Quote from: Naykid on June 05, 2010, 19:42:12
No amount of you spinning this, is going to change my mind.  It was rude, it was callous, it was mocking, it was wrong.  I really don't care what you guys chatted about, perhaps you should have these chats on here, in the chat section, so we can all be privy, especially if you are going to use that as some form of excuse for his less than kind behaviour.

I think you hate that you like me a bit.  :lol:  Poke me in the eye, indeed.  :-D

Sometimes it is necessary to get a point across.

I cannot be gentle and say... look maybe... just maybe your only talking to yourself.

I am not kind with matters of the brain, consciousness and sanity. Kindness does not get you that far with certain things, you have to shake someone hard sometimes.

I do not intend this to really mock someone, just that they get triggered enough so that they do more self questioning.
But apparently its hopeless in this case.
In somnis veritas

Naykid

Quote from: Mydral on June 06, 2010, 01:10:59
Sometimes it is necessary to get a point across.

I cannot be gentle and say... look maybe... just maybe your only talking to yourself.

I am not kind with matters of the brain, consciousness and sanity. Kindness does not get you that far with certain things, you have to shake someone hard sometimes.

I do not intend this to really mock someone, just that they get triggered enough so that they do more self questioning.
But apparently its hopeless in this case.

Let me start by saying I've never saw ANYONE start half way between what was being said..especially such a heated debate.  Which brings me to the whole.. this is a crock of excrement.  Sorry if my language offends thee.  I can't believe how many socks are on this site.  I had NOOOOOOOOOO idea.

Mydral

Quote from: Naykid on June 06, 2010, 01:16:41
Let me start by saying I've never saw ANYONE start half way between what was being said..especially such a heated debate.  Which brings me to the whole.. this is a crock of excrement.  Sorry if my language offends thee.  I can't believe how many socks are on this site.  I had NOOOOOOOOOO idea.

I don't even get what your saying.

But fine.. go and believe in channeling. Give your power away...
In somnis veritas