News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Channeling God...again!

Previous topic - Next topic

personalreality

Quote from: Naykid on June 06, 2010, 01:16:41
I can't believe how many socks are on this site.  I had NOOOOOOOOOO idea.

What's a sock?
be awesome.

Everlasting

I hear the dispersants are bubbling up killing birds and making cleanup workers sick, poison rain is to be expected too, there's a huge blob underwater that's killing everything it touches. Total doom.
Priests of hippocratic love talk of peace and Christ, Power is their only goal. Now they all shall die.

personalreality

I posted a link the other day to an animation that predicts the oil moving all the way out into the middle of the atlantic up near the top of the US.  Crazy.
be awesome.

Mustardseed

I have been doing this thread for a long time. For the first time ever I have beencalled to the computer by God. So here I am. I have had to take a break from work

------------------------------------------------

Hello

Its amazing Mustardseed

what is amazing

Well I knew they were trying but still

What are you talking about

Here is a part of their conversation.

You can't be serious....we are almost there....

I am serious.....do it

But its gonna be the worst slip, I can't move the fu..... cat

You have to....failing is not an option and we need a Jack ...don't give me SHxxx it can be done. Have you any idea what this is costing us

No Sir but...

Don't give me any of that CR.. get it done, I dont give a F... do it

Use the F...ing pack or we are done...YOU are done...I will see to it you will never work a  well again ever....never and I dont give a S..t for a few birds ...do you get that ....just get it done

yes sir

call me when its over and get the .....

what was that

Was what

What I just wrote

It was a conversation

Really.....between whom

Gotta go

Hey ...you can't just leave me here....whats going on

Hey why am I not at work...

Hello......

Helloooo

what the heck was that all about

PS I got the bluee and black mixed up again and modified.....as far as the conversation.....I have no idea going back to work.....that was wierd, I have it right but still the last bit is in all blue sorry
Words.....there was a time when I believed in words!

personalreality

I'm totally interested in where this thread goes....

but what was that?

that was just odd. 

when you get a chance, try to determine some context.

thanks.
be awesome.

Mustardseed

I tried to type some things that are not allowed like cra. shi. fuc. so I changed it to xxxx to make it easy to understand....i HAVE NO IDEA what thet was all about but seemed like a conversation between a superiour and a inferiour.....pretty disturbed....it makes NO SENSE to me either but I will ask when I get time....It seems to me "God" is very agitated if one can use that word about that oilslip

personalreality

Is it in reference to the oil?
be awesome.

Mustardseed

yes definately....while getting it I was having a sensation on a single guy stanting on a very moving surface and the other in a very firm invironment ....semed like atelepone conversation.....I have NO clue...I have to go to work so anyone who can figure this out be my guest

personalreality

I can't tell if it's supposed to be between "god" and a subordinate or "god" and a human.
be awesome.

CFTraveler

Hmm David, I'd appreciate if you would ask if what I'm thinking about is a good idea (in reference to the oil spill) not just what I'm thinking of doing but also how I'm thinking of doing it.
I don't know if you're accessing 'God', but as you know I am a firm believer in God being present in all of us, and do think that whether it's the totality of what we call God or your personal connection with God, it resonates with me, at least while you're doing it.

Anyway, thanks David, I'm keeping up with this thread with a lot of interest.

omcasey

Ditto.

Just finding this thread.....

(kewl!)

G01kur_Kisel

yeapp, keep us notified with that oil thing because that is one fishy business. So much that is not being told, Oh my God.
/ you can call me Kisel.

Mustardseed

Hi all I just went looking for something in the old thread, that I thought would be good to re iterate, to save time and frustration. It is regard to how I channel. Here it is...

From the OLD Channeling God thread:

In the channeling I merely listen to a voice and write down what I hear in audio. Any spelling mistakes grammar problems etc is due to my inferiour spelling abilities and the fact I am not a native english speaker. This is one point in Channeling that has suprised me often. It seems that "God" (lets assume it is God[]) partly uses my intellect and mind for the formation or creation of the sentences. It seems to me that the further away from my personal situation the questions are, the easier it is to recieve, but often I try to get something about a personal situation and the "channel" seems obstructed or somewhat coloured by my minds knowledge of the situation. This is also the case if I ask something that is Wayyyyy above my intellect's ability , it sort of freaks my mind out (trying to explain here[]) and I lose my balance in a way. A bit like Peter walking on the water and looking down and starting to sink. I get in the frame of mind that this is just impossible and as in the astral I create my own impossibilities. It seems to be a matter of faith. Just a few observations.

End

So as for asking God to answer a question I have not even heard....This just seems to get in my way. I get all concerned about weather my channel is strong enough or weather it is a trap or whatever .....all my own fears and lack of faith makes me loose the delicate balance I am in when I sit typing and I "sink" so to speak. I get sort of down as well and loose the interest in Channeling for a whille ...I almost get upset with God and as a result I DOUBT my own link and ....sink

JUst a thought

Regards MS

Xanth

I can definitely understand.
I've gone back to re-read some posts I've made over the past year, and quite often I'll be reading them and think to myself, "Did *I* write that?!"  LoL

Until recently I never realized where it came from.
But, now I'm of the belief that it's just a subconscious aspect of myself I bring through in my responses.

In the end though... I'll just say:  More power to ya, MS!  :)
Keep'em coming. 

~Ryan

G01kur_Kisel

/ you can call me Kisel.

Xanth

www.cnn.com

No media blackout here.
Those dudes on that radio show are full of it.

~Ryan

CFTraveler

No media blackout here either, and all the talk shows are talking about it too.  So, maybe the problem with those guys is not with the spill itself, but with our society in general?
But anyway, can we go back to Channeling God as written by D.M.?

Everlasting

I suspect this is somehow connected with the sinking of the south korean navy vessel, it's a war. This oil disaster is no accident.
Priests of hippocratic love talk of peace and Christ, Power is their only goal. Now they all shall die.

Xanth

Quote from: CFTraveler on June 09, 2010, 14:04:38
But anyway, can we go back to Channeling God as written by D.M.?
I apologize for my further de-railing.
Let's go back to the channeling now.  :)

Mustardseed?  The stage is all yours.

~Ryan

solarity

what is this channeling and how can one do it?

Mustardseed

So  ...... what is the thing with the oil

Its really something

Something ....what

It is very clever....the way they have worked it out

worked it out....worked out what

its a big game to them

Could you be a bit more clear

there are sooo many evels in this operation...some know some don't ssome try some don't and the real issues are coated in oil. The truth is covered in lies just like the oil itself. It is a amazing situation.....darkness has perfected the method it uses to drown the world in lies

That sounds interesting could you specify

you know how I use every opportunity every situation to perfect my plan, to draw men to me. I use mistakes faults problems and even disasters to teach and eventually heal manking. That is who and what I am what I do....I create order out of chaos. The other side knows this and tries to use chaos to create more chaos. Since they cannot really create they try to hinder my creative plan....thats all they can do. Delay hinder confuse...they can cause the nervous system to collapse and thereby initiate breakdowns in people and consequently equipment.

Is that what is amazing

No not at all...thats what has alkways been....what is amazing is the choices people are making....did you think about that conversation

Not really I did not understand it

Ha it was a puzzle...know you like those....solve it

A puzzle....

Yes a puzzle

Ok I will takie a look

I have to go now  I will talk to you later

ok see you then

G01kur_Kisel

May he might mean that the guy choose to obey his boss even when he knew what it would mean? hmm
/ you can call me Kisel.

personalreality

that last one alludes to an "other side" and if that is taking on a 'christian' worldview then i'm done with this thread.

but if it's talking about "evol" interdimensional reptillian aliens then i'm cool with it.

lol
be awesome.