News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Check this out! (Mind Trick?) :)

Previous topic - Next topic

LogoRat

i failed :D
i was thinking of an apple :D (not veggie thing)
so i failed ;)
*privacy is a physical illusion*

beavis

Hephaestus, I dont care what the farmers say. Fruit has to be sweet. If its not, its a vegetable.

Van-Stolin

I couldn't even think of one until about a minute.  Then I chose potato, carrot didn't even cross my mind, I knew I was strange.
Thou shall not kill, remember?  What kind of church man are you? - Vash, Trigun

I will destroy Naraku with this Tessiaga! - Inuyasha, Inu-yasha

Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind. - Edward D. Morrison

beavis

You have to do it fast. Everybody will get random results if they think for a minute.

Hephaestus

quote:
Originally posted by beavis

Hephaestus, I dont care what the farmers say. Fruit has to be sweet. If its not, its a vegetable.

Yes but then there is the arguement that what does all fruit have in common? all fruit or at least the high majority have seeds in the centre og them which is why even a tomato is a fruit - peppers have seeds in them, therefore if peppers arnt fruit then its the only food thats not a fruit with seeds in them.

Mustardseed

Think of a

a Colour

a Tool

a Number between 1 and 10

Remember them and....

scroll

red
Hammer

!!!
Words.....there was a time when I believed in words!

dino333

quote:

I thought about a green hot pepper. Didnt think about carrot once. I knew before I took this test that my mind was different. If I find something in my mind thats arbitrary, like 6-->carrot, I usually delete it. Only things that have a purpose can stay in my mind.

You can delete stuff from your mind??!!??
AWESOME!!!![8D]
Oh ya, I thought carrot[;)]

Nay

Mustardseed

Its just a little wierd thing 7 out of 10 say red hammer 7 try it on your friends.
Words.....there was a time when I believed in words!

fireprooflighter

quote:
Originally posted by eeb

Ha,
I´m different, I was thinking in lettuce

I thought lettuce too!

TheLunatic

quote:

I thought about a green hot pepper. Didnt think about carrot once. I knew before I took this test that my mind was different. If I find something in my mind thats arbitrary, like 6-->carrot, I usually delete it. Only things that have a purpose can stay in my mind.

haha..

10 PRINT "Windows XP"
20 PRINT " >booting..."
30 IF 6 = "CARROT" GOTO 60
40 PRINT "Where do you want to go today?"
50 HALT
55 POKE 654332,4
60 PRINT "WINDOWS PROTECTION FAULT carrots found in bus"
70 HALT

yeah yeah ok that was pointless and not funny. I was going for a windows xp + commadore 64 * carrot humor but it just doesn't work...

syntax error!

doh
Luke

Arcane

actually i though it was quite funny[:O]

Logic

red
wrench

(red is the first color identified by the human brain)
We are not truly lost, until we lose ourselves.

wizzle

wizzle

hah, i chose carrot for the other one but blue wrench 5 on this one ^-^ maybe it really WAS cause i was eating carrots that day, who knows [:P]

electricdreamer

Wow, thats weird! At first I was going to say orange-than i thought-not a fruit-a veggie-thus carrot!!!! So I guess Im in the 98%

Syke

quote:
Originally posted by wizzle

blue wrench 5

Thats exactly what i was thinkin... weird...

i was thinkin carrot for the other one too... then half way through scrolling down i realised that would be the predicted one.

kakkarot

what's the color of the oreo middle?
what's the color of standard paper?
now, say "silk" ten times, really fast.
what do cows drink?

did you say milk? [|)]

~kakkarot

hypnotist

Nagual

quote:
what do cows drink?
did you say milk?
I thought of Asparagus.

Insert, that's weird!!! [:D][;)]
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Athios

Took me about 3-4 seconds to think of any vegetable (mind went blank!), but then I came up with celery... [:P]

Didn't try the colour/tool thing, since someone already mentioned 'red hammer' just before that.

kakkarot
I said water!  [:D]Insert

Aristoles

KDC

InsertI think a potatoe flashed into my mind but then I came out with a carrot. I think this may have been because I learned my 6x table from a song about growing carrots in a garden.  I was also thinking about feeding my rabbit before I did the test.
Luv KDC

shaman

carrot possibly because it is the first one coming up to the mind.. with its orange color it springs easily within the neurones...

The other explanation was from Nay, a Freudian explanation, when you repeat six, six, six, six, ... very fast, you get almost sex, sex, sex,... and so one has a tendancy to chose either "carrot", or "cucumber", or even (weird) "celery", or (by mistake) "banana",..

very Freudian

as to the red hammer, red is the strongest color of all.... the hammer comes very "handy" as a tool, it is the one everyone would think about when you think of "tools", especially if you chose red before, then of course you need to have a "strong" tool that goes with the "strong" color, and there you go... as to the number it did not work as well. ....

shaman

how about what color would you give to the numbers ...? from 0 to 9 say?

0 -black
1 - white
2 - yellow
3 - orange
4 - green
5 - blue
6 - red
7 - yellow
8 - green
9 -brown or purple?