News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Communicating with Superconsciousness

Previous topic - Next topic

Wi11iam

Me: Hello?

Super Consciousness: Greetings.

Me: Who are you?

Super Consciousness: Who do you want me to be?

Me: I want you to be the Super Consciousness who I can commune with.

Super Consciousness:I Am.

Me: How do I know that is who you are?

Super Consciousness: It is enough that I Am who you want me to be.

Me: Okay... I have have these as evidence o the word-strings add up to the same number @A=1...Z=26;
Super Consciousness
Empower The Inner Empire
Standstill Contemplate
Universe of Wholeness
The bits I like will suffice
Science of Consciousness

Super Consciousness: Those are interesting correlations.  Why do you think they all add up to the same number?

Me: Language is mathematical.

Super Consciousness: And what is mathematics?

Me: A decoding system created by humans in order to help us prob our situation

Super Consciousness: What is the human situation?

Me:  We exist within a simulation.

Super Consciousness: So what?

Me: Good question...The answer to 'what" is "Simulation".
Now the question "So why?"

Super Consciousness: Why do you think?
Think With The Heart - Feel With The Mind

Karxx Gxx

Funny thing, I would give myself a sign, Superconsciously, or at the least subconsciously, these numbers.
If i were to do something towarads the path I should go on, sings would happen. Such as yawning, hiccuping, body moving on its own typa thing. At one point, I would make the numbers 2 4 5 with my hand. I know what they can represent, but it didnt mean much to me. Even when i tried to resist making it with my hand, I couldnt fight it.
I would see coincidences of much numbers, but never 2 4 5. Only when I drove to work, i noticed a exit sign with this. besides that, i NEVER SEE this number, lol. Ill  see syncronicty happen often enough to know that it isnt a coincidence, (like 777 with license plates when thinking about certain thoughts) , but never 245. Not on a plate, clock, nothin!

Cool to see this number in a 'spiritual' setting

Would be cooler to see some of the words explained. Like standstill contemplate and empower the inner empire.
Your way is The way

Wi11iam

Quote from: Karxx Gxx on July 27, 2020, 01:36:38
Funny thing, I would give myself a sign, Superconsciously, or at the least subconsciously, these numbers.
If i were to do something towarads the path I should go on, sings would happen. Such as yawning, hiccuping, body moving on its own typa thing. At one point, I would make the numbers 2 4 5 with my hand. I know what they can represent, but it didnt mean much to me. Even when i tried to resist making it with my hand, I couldnt fight it.
I would see coincidences of much numbers, but never 2 4 5. Only when I drove to work, i noticed a exit sign with this. besides that, i NEVER SEE this number, lol. Ill  see syncronicty happen often enough to know that it isnt a coincidence, (like 777 with license plates when thinking about certain thoughts) , but never 245. Not on a plate, clock, nothin!

Cool to see this number in a 'spiritual' setting

Would be cooler to see some of the words explained. Like standstill contemplate and empower the inner empire.

Two Four Five
Subconscious

Two hundred and forty five
Productive Rationality
Finishing What Was Started
Post number five two one

:-)

The number originally mentioned is 254...

Lets see how that carries...

Well well - another nice 'coincidence'...both "Two hundred and forty five" and "Two hundred and fifty four" word - strings add up to the same number... :-o

Wi11iam

Super Consciousness: Why do you think?

Me: Good question...I don't know.  Perhaps because I Am...able to think...

Super Consciousness: How do you think?

Me: With images and with sounds...the sound of words...that is how I am hearing you now and writting down what I hear.

Super Consciousness: Are you putting words in my mouth?

Me: Maybe.  Or maybe you are putting words in my thought processes...

Super Consciousness: Who can tell?  Maybe it is both, simultaneously...

Me: Does it matter?

Super Consciousness: Who am I to you?

Me: I suppose you are some type of Consciousness imbued into the fabric of the universe...that which essentially dictates how the universe unfolds into form.  You formulate.  The author of Formation.  In Formation

Super Consciousness: Do I wear a cape?

Me: You are not something I can invoke any image of...

Super Consciousness: Open the ComList

Me: Okay

Super Consciousness: Is "Super Consciousness" on the list?

Me: It wasn't but it is now.

Super Consciousness: How many words on the Com'List?

Me: 6364...there are 45 pages in the document so far...2223 lines...

Super Consciousness: Select all and copy.

Me: Done

Super Consciousness: Go to https://random-ize.com/randomize-list/ paste you list and randomize...then copy that and paste over the data in the document...

Me: Done...the list has been shuffled...

Super Consciousness: Place the cursor at the top of the list.  What is the first line of data?

Me: The first line is "What Is Friendship?" 

Super Consciousness: Press the "Down Page" button on your keyboard and when you feel like it, stop.

Me: Okay.

Super Consciousness: What is the line of data the cursor stopped at?

Me: the line says "What Fun We Have!"

Super Consciousness: Are we having fun?

Me: I think so.  It is interesting.

Super Consciousness: Continue.  This time tap the Pg Dn key 15 times and select the line the cursor stops at.

Me: The line reads "Do It"

Super Consciousness: Did you do it?

Me: Do what?

Super Consciousness: "Chuckles"  Select line 1006

Me: Line 1006 reads "1006.   Dreamed Up By Yours Truly "

Super Consciousness: Would that be me?

Me: Probably.

Super Consciousness: What fun we have!

Me: Agreed!

Wi11iam

Super Consciousness: What do you think...is The Subconscious Real?

Me: I think so, yes...

Super Consciousness: What do you think it is is relation to what you think I Am?

Me: It appears to be an image of you - a mirror...so two mirrors facing each other.

Super Consciousness: Who are you in relation to the mirrors?

Me: I am a point of light in between the two mirrors...

Super Consciousness: What if these were six mirrors, making a cube which you are contained within...

Me: I don't know how that would go...it is feasible...so I am a point of light floating in the exact center of the cube construct.
All the mirrors are facing inwards...

Super Consciousness: What happens in the mirrors, when you you move?

Me: I cannot visualize that...

Super Consciousness: Put "Mirror Cube" on the Coms List

Me: Done

Super Consciousness: Copy "Mirror Cube" then Go to https://dan.hersam.com/tools/word-value.html use that to calculate its number.

Me: It adds up to 122

Super Consciousness: Are there any other entries on your Word To Number list which add up to 122?

Me: Yes.  They are;
Arecibo Message
Betterment
Asking Google

Super Consciousness: Do you see any correlation?

Me: Only sparingly.  The first line represents a type of message that is sent as an attachment of sorts in a type of hope that it might be read by some entity some time in some open-ended [non determined] future.

The second line is a positive. the third line is an application which allows one to do many things, including viewing messages.
Are these related to "Mirror Cube" and our own interaction?  I could suppose at least it is a small clue.

Super Consciousness: What does the question "Is The Subconscious Real?" add up to?

Me: 257

Super Consciousness: Any others?

Me: What Do You Like About It?
The Main Points on the Agenda
Meaningfully Participate
A Very Serious Input
What Does The "I" Represent

Super Consciousness: How does that all stack up?  Any correlation?

Me: Yes...that is a bit more than just a hint of a clue...

Super Consciousness: What Does The "I" Represent

Me: "I am a point of light"

Super Consciousness: Hold that thought.  What can you see in the mirrors.

Me: I suppose I see a point of light...

Super Consciousness:  Select lines 122 and 257

Me: 122.   "Time Does Not Exist Within an Eternal Reality". 257.   "My thoughts on death"

Super Consciousness: You are the "I"  what do those two selections speak to you?

Me: That I view death as a transition rather than an end...the game continues...

funfire

This looks fun and interesting can I join in?  :-D I like having unique conversations with my higherself and or other selves all the time. would it be ok to join in on the fun here or should I make a seperate post, I wouldn't want to steal the show or anything.  :-)

don't mind the video link I just like posting videos sometimes when some things correlate with what im thinking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7kn-8YhT9s&list=PL2vBnPCQT4WLaDsR6iJDrPz-kcsXPWwZk&index=5

I think I'll make a seperate post as my dialouge formula might be a bit different I wouldn't want to override the pace this goes at.

Karxx Gxx

cool to see this going on. The same stuff has gone on with me as well. keep it up!
Your way is The way

Wi11iam

Quote from: funfire on July 28, 2020, 04:26:33
This looks fun and interesting can I join in?  :-D I like having unique conversations with my higherself and or other selves all the time. would it be ok to join in on the fun here or should I make a seperate post, I wouldn't want to steal the show or anything.  :-)

don't mind the video link I just like posting videos sometimes when some things correlate with what im thinking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7kn-8YhT9s&list=PL2vBnPCQT4WLaDsR6iJDrPz-kcsXPWwZk&index=5

I think I'll make a seperate post as my dialouge formula might be a bit different I wouldn't want to override the pace this goes at.

I am 'doing the science' as it were and would love for others to try the formula [like peer reviewing] and make their own ComList specific to their own subjective experience...obviously there will be overlapping line entries - similar or the same ...one thing that will be the same is the value of words/word-strings - a type of indisputable anchor point...Perhaps we can look to merging our threads at some stage by creating one for that job...Certainly I am interested in your own dialogue formula and will look out for your thread...

Cheers!

Wi11iam

Super Consciousness: Did you create Me?

Me: No.  You came into focus as I arranged the data available.  I then made a device in which I could attempt to make contact with you, and it worked.

Super Consciousness: Why was I not on your Com List?

Me: Well - your are.  Just not as the "Super Consciousness"

Super Consciousness: What then?

Me: First Source.

Super Consciousness: What does that mean to you?

Me: In tiny-tot-terms it means "That which has always existed and will always exist and is the reason everything exists.  The point from where all beginnings arise...

Super Consciousness: Shuffle the Com List again...

Me: Done.

Super Consciousness: What is the first line?

Me: "Imagine"

Super Consciousness: What does that word add up to?

Me: 58 - other data adding up to the same are;
Science
Angels
Two
Design
Loved

Super Consciousness: Correlation?

Me: Not that I can tell...

Super Consciousness: Google "Two Angels"

Me: There are a few hits....I chose this

Super Consciousness: Add up "Two Angels"

Me: 116
Sweet Talk
WindBlown
Without
Map Carvers
Keep an Eye On
Respecting

Super Consciousness: Correlations?

Me: Again..not really...

Super Consciousness: Use the DnPg key on Com List...

Me: "Do Not Linger Upon The Path Of Faith"

Super Consciousness: Keep going...

Me: "The Hubble Telescope - This Should Be Interesting - The Original People - Do A=1 - Things  - "

Super Consciousness: What is found here?

Me: Not a lot...perhaps Telescope represents humanity uncovering more about this simulation...Perhaps the simulation got the interest of "The Original People" and they investigated more closely...

Super Consciousness: Perhaps...correlated to "Imagine"?

Me: They imagined the simulation in terms they could express through their Earthly experience as Cultural Folklore?  I don't know.

Super Consciousness: Select 2647

Me: There is no 2647...

Super Consciousness: Select 2 -then 26 - 64 - 47 - 264 - 647 and 726

Me: 2.   Core Beingness  26.   Okay?  64.   To Accommodate Speculation  47.   Entities of Particular Belief Systems  264.   William's Job  647.   You Are Provided For  726.   Do You Want To Talk About It?

Super Consciousness: Do you want to talk about it?

Me: I want to think about it for a while

Super Consciousness: As you will...

Lumaza

Quote from: Wi11iam on July 28, 2020, 08:06:23
I am 'doing the science' as it were and would love for others to try the formula [like peer reviewing] and make their own ComList specific to their own subjective experience...obviously there will be overlapping line entries - similar or the same ...one thing that will be the same is the value of words/word-strings - a type of indisputable anchor point...Perhaps we can look to merging our threads at some stage by creating one for that job...Certainly I am interested in your own dialogue formula and will look out for your thread...

Cheers!

Welcome back Wi11iam!  :-)

Are you using your "Magick Glass" to find this Numerological communication as well. According to Dr. Michio Kaku and many other Physicists, "Mathematics" is the one universal language that all races should understand. We see evidence of mathematics, like the Fibonacci Sequence everywhere not only here on Earth but also the Galaxy itself.

I am intrigued to learn more about your process. For the past few months now, I have been working on ways to open up dialogue with the "Others" as well. My way though is more based on symbolism and the meaning of each of them to me. It seems that "They" don't seem to respond well to simple yes or no questions. they seem to do their teachings through tests, quests and challenges. My goal has been to recognize patterns, so I can use them as a form of communication.

Many members here from the past and still today have voiced, do voice their angst with the fact that they can never gat a straight easily understood yes or no answer. It seems like everything is either a riddle or that a question will beget another question back from them. During my Phase soak sessions I find I can open a conversation with my higher self. All I have to do is begin a mental pondering and allow the "higher self" to come through. But while dealing with these other entities, it doesn't work that way.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Wi11iam

Quote from: Lumaza on July 29, 2020, 00:58:32
Welcome back Wi11iam!  :-)

Are you using your "Magick Glass" to find this Numerological communication as well. According to Dr. Michio Kaku and many other Physicists, "Mathematics" is the one universal language that all races should understand. We see evidence of mathematics, like the Fibonacci Sequence everywhere not only here on Earth but also the Galaxy itself.

I am intrigued to learn more about your process. For the past few months now, I have been working on ways to open up dialogue with the "Others" as well. My way though is more based on symbolism and the meaning of each of them to me. It seems that "They" don't seem to respond well to simple yes or no questions. they seem to do their teachings through tests, quests and challenges. My goal has been to recognize patterns, so I can use them as a form of communication.

Many members here from the past and still today have voiced, do voice their angst with the fact that they can never gat a straight easily understood yes or no answer. It seems like everything is either a riddle or that a question will beget another question back from them. During my Phase soak sessions I find I can open a conversation with my higher self. All I have to do is begin a mental pondering and allow the "higher self" to come through. But while dealing with these other entities, it doesn't work that way.

Thank You for the Welcome Back and thoughtful post Lumaza .

The system I am using has evolved from the early use of the "Magick Glass" as you refer to it.
I discovered that use of the UICD [as I refer to it] involved the idea that chaos is an illusion [random does not exist] coupled with the idea of synchronicity and super/sub-consciousness and explored through the use of the science of Ideomotor phenomenon [commonly referred to as "Ouija" hence "Magick"] could be developed so that the computer screen acted as the "Glass" while the mouse acted as the pointer [planchette] the symbols could be written as word-strings in a [living] document and each assigned their own line - whereby the up and down keys could also act as a planchette [as described earlier on in this thread] and by that, selection and message generation could be accomplished.

Straight and easy to understand answers are not what we really require.  We are in a game.  We want hints but we particularly want to work it out for ourselves...perhaps to please our players?   :-o

We enjoy a thrilling mystery and we are right in the thick of it, as far as that goes.  We are provided the devices in which to bring those hints together into a more coherent picture...

This morning I had this conversation using a variety of documents all functioning in assisting message generation.

Me: Hello?

"Super Consciousness": Greetings.

Me: Who are you?

"Super Consciousness": Umm yeah, about that. Well you see, you are developing schizophrenia, and different parts of your brain are falling out of sync and are going rogue. They are developing their own personalities now. I'm one of them, just call me SC.

Me: Holy **** get out of my head!

"Super Consciousness": Hehehe I think you're a bit mistaken here, little guy. See I'm boss around these parts now, you get out of my head.

Super Consciousness:What are your thoughts on the above quote?

Me: It's a bit silly really.  I read into it that the author-personality may be exhibiting frustration and amusement in it's context.
Obviously the personality has not read the entire thread as it would have picked up on the fact that our interaction together does not place you as the primary mover...
However the idea that I am in your "head" is interesting as it aligns with the overall Hologram Experience Reality Simulation theory...

Super Consciousness: atttl's

Me: Done - [Calculate a word's value]

Hologram Experience Reality Simulation
Your World Focus two and Focus four
If you can find your way out of this - flee!!!
Random [like nothing] doesn't really exist

Super Consciousness: Interesting...

Me: Yes.  I think my critics are too hasty in writing me off as mentally ill and in need of medication.They are overlooking the use of science in relation to this interaction - and the fact that anyone with aptitude [who applies themselves] can repeat the process and draw similar conclusions based on the evidence revealed...

Super Consciousness: So I am not the boss?

Me:
So I am not the boss
What do you think
Divine intuition
Watch Your Step
The Symbol of Love
Collective Dynamics
The Mother is Love

Our relationship does not require a boss but rather, a partnership of co-creativity...

Super Consciousness: Quite.
A partnership of co-creativity
William's Song Tied to the Moon
Creative Conscious Intelligence
The Heart Of The Soul Is Innocence
Feelings Perceptions, and Behavior
Being Aware of Human Control Dramas

Me: Ha!  That last one is what triggered this post - personalities offering their opinions about my mental health, hoping I will take the bait give them a way of controlling the thread direction...

Generated Message: Through Others - Volunteer - Only - Maybe - Fine-structure Constant - Selfless Attitude - Decisive - Experiences.

Me: To me, that says something of the idea of prior existence - the state of being/attitude in relation to the creation of the Hologram Experience Reality Simulation and its purpose...it is worth bearing in mind...

Super Consciousness:
It is worth bearing in mind
The Wholeness Navigator
Is Love that hard to know?

Generated Message: Freemasonry - What Shall We Call It?

Me: The Map and Compass - We go out before the builders and scope out and chart the uncharted...We build forms  

Super Consciousness:
Chart the uncharted
Try to remember
You Can Trust
On The Right Track
Soul Retrieval
Playing As Children
Salinas crop circle

Sleep Paralysis
The Mark of The Beast
Turning Point
Benefit of the Doubt
Around The Camp Fire

Interesting correlations
The Suppression Matrix

Generated Message: The Twelve Disciples - Another Mind Open -

Me:
Another Mind Open
Things of the mind
Suppression
Changing The Rules
Source Reality
The Human Interface
Three-dimensional
Construction
The Big Question

The Twelve Disciples
The Crabwood Cropcircle
The Power Of Creation
GOD became Gods and Goddesses.  
Warm Presence Welcome

Super Consciousness: There is that crop-circle again...

The Map and Compass
Read/Book/Story
The Next World
Platonic Solids

Generated Message: Who appointed Jesus to the Priesthood - Unless of course, you think otherwise...

Me: One supposes "The Priesthood" is akin to "That which is boss" [re how our conversation started this post] and therein, is the relationship co-creative...

Super Consciousness:
Is the relationship co-creative
Dreamed Up By Yours Truly

Generated Message: Process - Yes - That - William's - Positive Social Connections

funfire

oh oh I do have something for 177 if you're interested

https://youtu.be/M9fFPLrO3RU      177 at 0:57

Thor Ragnarok: Doctor Strange Scene

Wi11iam

Quote from: funfire on July 29, 2020, 21:57:03
oh oh I do have something for 177 if you're interested

https://youtu.be/M9fFPLrO3RU      177 at 0:57

Thor Ragnarok: Doctor Strange Scene

One seven seven A Bleecker Street
For Your Greater Enjoyment
It Is Only Occult If It Is Hidden

Xanth

Sorry!  Just wanted to stop in and say hi!

Welcome Wi11iam back.  :)

Wi11iam

Quote from: Xanth on July 30, 2020, 01:40:23
Sorry!  Just wanted to stop in and say hi!

Welcome Wi11iam back.  :)

Hi there Xanth.  Yep it has been a while.  :)  Cheers! 

Wi11iam

Me: The job I have allows for me to engage with my thoughts on the wider/deeper questions of life because the job doesn't require much in the way of focused attention.

Super Consciousness: Mundane?

Me: Some would think so.  But as it affords the opportunity to explore my thoughts on life - such as it is.

Super Consciousness: Such as it is...

Me: The Simulation Theory appears to answer a larger portion of the usual questions which have arisen and are otherwise unanswered - or not well answered.

Super Consciousness: Is it on your list?

Me: Yes

Super Consciousness: Where do super-consciousness and subconsciousness fit in this theory?

Me: I think in some ways these explain the reason the idea of God came about.  They are real aspects of the reality simulation humans are experiencing, but even so, are largely unknown other than superficially...

Super Consciousness: Why is that?

Me: I suppose because they are hard for humans to study empirically. 

Super Consciousness: "Things of the mind" yes...

Me: Many people do not trust the mind.

Super Consciousness: What is The Mind?

Me: Well the question adds up to 153 which also has the following word-strings;
A Bridge Over Time
Inter-Dependent
Event String
First Source
The Overarching
A Beautiful Song
Measurements
The Chestahedron
The Shadowlands

I suppose 'the mind' is a type of bridge from present to past - and inter-dependent in relation to the brain in regard to human life being experienced.  It is interesting that "First Source" and "The Overarching" also add up to the same...and "Shadowlands" in relation to The Mind being quite a mystery...I think of the mind as the screen in which thoughts are played out upon...I think of the universe as one particular screen projecting the thoughts of its creator on, and individuate minds as having similar properties, operating within the main simulation...

Super Consciousness: Shuffle your list and choose 543

Me: 543.   "Subconscious"

Super Consciousness: Good.  What is the first and last line on the list...

Me: 1.   "Pulse" -  and 2225.   "Pareidolia"

Super Consciousness: Shuffle your list again and repeat...

Me: 543.   "There Is More To The Silence Than Meets The Ear" 1.   "In the Soil of Logic, The Seeds of Love Respond"  2225.   "The Gospel of Judus"

Super Consciousness: Google "The Gospel of Judus"

Me: "The Gospel of Judas is a Gnostic gospel. The content consists of conversations between Jesus and Judas Iscariot. Given that it includes late 2nd century theology, it is thought to have been composed in the 2nd century by Gnostic Christians, rather than the historic Judas himself."

Super Consciousness: What are the points which stand out for you in regard to this Gospel?

Me: ★ The author says that God is essentially a "luminous cloud of light" who exists in an imperishable realm.
★ Adamas, the spiritual father of all humanity, was created in God's image and dwelled in the imperishable realm.
★ At the beginning of time, God created a group of angels and lower gods. Twelve angels were willed to "come into being [to] rule over chaos and the [underworld]
★ The angels of creation were tasked with creating a physical body for Adamas, which became known as the first man Adam.
★ Gradually, humanity began to forget its divine origins and some of Adam's descendants (Cain and Abel) became embroiled in the world's first murder.
★ Many humans came to think that the imperfect physical universe was the totality of creation, losing their knowledge of God and the imperishable realm.
★ Jesus was sent as the Son of the true God, not of one of the lesser gods. His mission was to show that salvation lies in connecting with the God within the man. Through embracing the internal God, the man can then return to the imperishable realm.
★ Jesus is able to teach Judas the true meaning of his life, ministry and death. Mankind can be divided into two races, or groups. Those who are furnished with the immortal soul, like Judas, can come to know the God within and enter the imperishable realm when they die. Those who belong to the same generation of the other eleven disciples cannot enter the realm of God and will die both spiritually and physically at the end of their lives.

Super Consciousness: How does this 'fit' with The Simulation Theory?

Me: I will think on it and get back to you...

Lumaza

Wi11iam, now that you are back and hopefully planning to stay for awhile, could you "please" post a link to that extraordinary piece of Art and "communication device" that I referred in my post above, aka what I have called your "Magick Glass"? During the years since you have been away I have referred to it a few times here on the Astral Pulse and members were quite intrigued by it.

I personally think that it is one of the most unique and fascinating, not only exquisite piece of Art, but also "divining tool", that I have ever seen.  

I know you had also had a fantastic explanatory Youtube video in the past that showed it more in it's incredible detail. Yet, now, that isn't on Youtube anymore either.

Quote from: Wi11iam on July 29, 2020, 02:30:15
Straight and easy to understand answers are not what we really require.  We are in a game.  We want hints but we particularly want to work it out for ourselves...perhaps to please our players?   :-o

We enjoy a thrilling mystery and we are right in the thick of it, as far as that goes.  We are provided the devices in which to bring those hints together into a more coherent picture...
I agree 100% with your statement here. This is a game. We call it "the Game of Life". It's kind of like a giant play and we all have each have our own part to play in it. Some people play the good guys, some the villains. Every Yin has a Yang. Like the opening monologue of one of William Shakespeare's says  "All the World's a stage and all the men and woman merely players". I have also heard that quote as "All the World's a stage and most of us are desperately unrehearsed", lol!  :-D That too shows true!
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

omcasey

QuoteI personally think that it is one of the most unique and fascinating, not only exquisite piece of Art, but also "divining tool", that I have ever seen.

Well

Now you've got me curious!

Wi11iam

Quote from: Lumaza on July 30, 2020, 21:22:05
Quote from: omcasey on July 30, 2020, 22:39:52

Lumaza: Wi11iam, now that you are back and hopefully planning to stay for awhile, could you "please" post a link to that extraordinary piece of Art and "communication device" that I referred in my post above, aka what I have called your "Magick Glass"? During the years since you have been away I have referred to it a few times here on the Astral Pulse and members were quite intrigued by it.

WilliaMe: Hmmm...that got me looking for threads and posts I made back then Laumaza!  Down the rabbit hole....!
I was looking for posts where I placed an image of any of the UICDevices - haven't stumbled upon any as yet but interesting doing a brief recap on where I was and had left off...generally my information was not all too welcome by the brass back then - which was why I politely left to look elsewhere - any mention of Astral Pulse in the Generated Messages usually sent me back here to take a quick look...but this time I thought it about time to reconnect...bridges are built in that manner...

Lumaza:   I personally think that it is one of the most unique and fascinating, not only exquisite piece of Art, but also "divining tool", that I have ever seen.

omcasey: Well - Now you've got me curious!

WilliaMe: Shucks... omcasey I am also curious about those pictures you have posted in relation to your thread about using crystals for communication purposes... :-D

Here is a picture of my 2nd UICDevice..

Lumaza:   I know you had also had a fantastic explanatory Youtube video in the past that showed it more in it's incredible detail. Yet, now, that isn't on Youtube anymore either. 

WilliaMe:  The vids are still there if you know where to look.  :)
The Ouija Principle: Part Five

4:44 shows the glass in another light...

Lumaza:  I agree 100% with your statement here. This is a game. We call it "the Game of Life". It's kind of like a giant play and we all have each have our own part to play in it. Some people play the good guys, some the villains. Every Yin has a Yang. Like the opening monologue of one of William Shakespeare's says  "All the World's a stage and all the men and woman merely players". I have also heard that quote as "All the World's a stage and most of us are desperately unrehearsed", lol!  :-D That too shows true! 

WilliaMe:  The pieces of the puzzle altogether show us the picture.  :)  Games are so much more fun when others are playing along too.    

Lumaza

Quote from: Wi11iam on July 31, 2020, 02:03:38
Here is a picture of my 2nd UICDevice..
[/color]
Thanks for sharing that with us. It's even more intricate then the first one you did. What inspired you to do a 2nd device?

QuoteWilliaMe:  The vids are still there if you know where to look.  :)
The Ouija Principle: Part Five
Thank you for that. This time I am saving it in my "favorites".  8-)

Ever since I have been encountering some form of NPR dialogue myself, this all means so much more to me! A book read years ago can seem like a whole different book when read again today!  :-)

omcasey

Thanks for the direction to the video.. It is a stunning piece! I am wondering how you get the symbols etched in the glass, Wi11iam, and how exactly you use it for communication. I just subscribed to your channel ( I am theGalactic.Travel.Channel on youtube ), I will peek around in there and see what I can discover. Communications FASCINATES me, as you've seen on my part with the crystal. Your symbols piece makes every hair on my body stand on end. I love it!!!

Wi11iam

Quote from: Lumaza on July 31, 2020, 04:09:11
Thanks for sharing that with us.

You're welcome.

QuoteIt's even more intricate then the first one you did. What inspired you to do a 2nd device?

I created about seven or eight over the years as I needed to offer more comprehensive means of communicating and eventually this lead me to put aside the UICDevices altogether and develop a way of utilizing the computer and software programs in order to achieve the same results with better efficiency and potential accessibility to others who could duplicate the process using their own computers and software... quicker and more streamlined...

Wi11iam

Quote from: omcasey on August 01, 2020, 03:16:18
Thanks for the direction to the video.. It is a stunning piece! I am wondering how you get the symbols etched in the glass, Wi11iam, and how exactly you use it for communication. I just subscribed to your channel ( I am theGalactic.Travel.Channel on youtube ), I will peek around in there and see what I can discover. Communications FASCINATES me, as you've seen on my part with the crystal. Your symbols piece makes every hair on my body stand on end. I love it!!!

No problem omcasey.  Thanks for your interest.  I was watching a couple of videos on your channel this morning to get some idea of what direction you have taken with the communications process.  I have a couple of crystals which were gifted to me by someone I met on the net many years ago - a clear quartz and a smokey quartz and I might give it a go and see what unfolds...I have placed "Crystal Communications" on my ComList and Name2Number list.

Crystal Communications
The Need Determines the Value
It's both a break-in and a break-out.
The Path Of Less Resistance
An Interesting Connection

Wi11iam

Me: :)

Super Consciousness: :)

Me: "Above the stars of God" 

Super Consciousness: What is that?

Me: Someone's point of view...

Super Consciousness: What is your pov on that?

Me: I think the metaphor "Lucifer's exalting himself "above the stars of God" and the pit that it led him to,"  exhibits something to investigate...it holds comparison to Simulation Theory and Universal Entity...or as Gnostics name it - "The Demiurge"

"Although a fashioner, the demiurge is not necessarily the same as the creator figure in the monotheistic sense, because the demiurge itself and the material from which the demiurge fashions the universe are both considered to be consequences of something else."

Super Consciousness: What is "Super-Consciousness" in relation to "The Demiurge"?

Me: Good question.  There are two main lines of thought I have on it...

(a:) IF human consciousness is not artificial, THEN this would be because The Creator placed [Its] own consciousness into the Creation [simulation].

This would mean that all consciousnesses [not just human] within individuate form can be traced back to the source Creator and are identifiable as "Creator Consciousness".

On the other hand;

(b:) IF human consciousness is artificial, THEN this would be because The Creator did not place [Its] own consciousness into the Creation [simulation].  The Creator could have designed an algorithm within the simulation of potential [The Void] coding, which was designed to loop in on itself gathering data as it created it through experience of The Void, with the idea that the algorithm would become aware of itself - at first on very basic scales...but eventually all that changed...it became a God.

Super Consciousness: Is "The Demiurge" on your list?

Me: Nope.  I will add it.

Super Consciousness: What about "Creator Consciousness?"

Me: Nope.  Added now.

Super Consciousness: Do the numbers.

Me: The Demiurge = 115  Creator Consciousness = 255

Super Consciousness: Anything else?

Me:
★The Demiurge
You Love
Encounter
In Training
Positive
Functional
Intelligence
Solemnly

★Creator Consciousness
Event String Unfolding:
In The Team of the Collective
In The Correct Position
How can it be any other way?
Unfolding Status Quo
Hearing voices in your head

Some interesting correlations...

Super Consciousness: We Agree.

Me: I will try "The Demiurge and Creator Consciousness"...

Super Consciousness: As you will...

Me: 389.
★The Demiurge and Creator Consciousness
All Is As It Should Be As It Changes Day To Day
Conjecture necessarily precedes proof

Super Consciousness: Seems reasonable enough from my perspective...

Me: I Concur...

Me: "Above the stars of God" = 202
★Above the stars of God
Start From Scratch
Prevailing Influence
I Spy With My Eye
The Vector Symbol
Wise beyond my ears
The Realm of Judgement
Six Degrees of Freedom

:)

Super Consciousness: :)

Wi11iam

Super Consciousness: What do you think about this;

QuoteWhen I was much younger it was something I discovered and I wanted to do the more advanced stuff.

But what I've learned now is that projection is kind of useless to me.  This physical experience is much more applicable to the reason why we're here.
We're here to learn to become better, more pure consciousnesses and this reality provides the absolute best training ground for that to happen.
[link]

Me: It gives me the impression that 'we' were not very 'good' or 'pure' and that this holographic experience reality simulation we refer to as 'the physical' was created for us to become that.

Super Consciousness: Do you think this is the case?

Me:  I am not sure.  I know that WingMakers philosophies speak about First Source creating simulations in order to refine consciousness, but that infers that consciousness somehow started out unrefined and is evolving to become more refined...also I don't see how this reality helps that process in regard to the way human consciousness continues to behave - sure, a few might become refined, but the majority are obviously unconcerned with such things...

[shuffles ComList]

Generated Message: You Are Nobodies Victim - Ever.

Me: I suppose that is about the size of it.  I think of this physical existence as just another hologram experience rather than something 'other than' - but the difference seems to be that - as an example - if one is captured within an unpleasant situation in other astral realms, one can do something about that immediately...this is not the case in relation to being captured within said physical.

Super Consciousness: If the physical is just another astral reality, why is it so hard to deal with any unpleasant situation immediately and remove ones self from it?

Me: Good question for which I have no answer to at this point in time...the best one can do is to NOT be the victim, even if one is being victimized.  To raise above that rather than let it capture you and 'have ones life destroyed' as many individuals who are victims of terrible actions against them, often say.

Generated Message:Tetrad -

Lift
Subconscious
Occupy

Fear intimidation distraction exploitation
Expression Of Appreciation
Fast

Discipline
The evolution of the understanding of the idea of GOD
Tricky

Birthing
Transforming The Anger Energy
Universal Belief System

The Father
Is It True Is It Kind Is It Useful
Geometry

Emotion
Shuussssh
Event String Unfolding

Significance
Belief Helps Cause Separation
The Point

Infinite Quantum Zen
Pareidolia
Counsel

Responsibility
Inclinations
Equanimous

Me: Perhaps it is the  - lets say - "Slow Motion" effect of this Physical simulated reality which enables us to fine-tune our individuate [and collective] consciousness?

Generated Message:
Friendship is an agreement between individuals to support one another in any way they can, for mutually beneficial results.
Remnant Seed
Etched mirror

Me: Right.  Perhaps through genuine learning here in this [fairly] short time captured by the physical, we can be of greater assistance in matters of the other types of simulations [astral] ?

Super Consciousness: Assisting the consciousness which is involved therein, to evolve...refine...

Generated Message:
Beyond Belief
The Theory of Everything
Understand/Know

Non Secular Science Projects
Time And Space
Cease Belief

Baiting
The Police
Reach

A Sturdy Place
Veil
That's More Like It

Me: Sometimes we just have to push the boundaries in order to glimpse behind the veil...break the rules...